It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---WHO WILL PUT AN END TO THE ENDLESS?--- -Part- --42--

page: 60
<< 57  58  59    61  62  63 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2022 @ 07:56 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

I sure would like to know what was redacted in those brackets and, if it was his email address, did they accidentally expose it in the forwarded message.

posted on Dec, 2 2022 @ 07:57 PM
link   
James Woods is on Tucker Carlson announcing that he will sue DNC for pressuring Twit to remove his tweets!
He is also incouraging others to ban together and form a class action lawsuit......

I love it!!!!

posted on Dec, 2 2022 @ 08:09 PM
link   

For the mara d’atra and company: CIARDP9600792R0007001300025

edit on 3-12-2022 by ELECTEDOFFICIAL because: what's in a title, dash-en?

posted on Dec, 2 2022 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Vijaya Gadde Goon is getting lots of attention. I've mentioned her monstrous energy multiple times here. Quick look.

Gematria

Enter her name and you get this from the goog at this moment.

How long until she does the "I'm the REAL victim here" tour?

posted on Dec, 2 2022 @ 08:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Caled
I do not trust many people either and like you there are degrees of trust.

You won't be alone. Don't fear being alone; the evil in this world feeds off fear. Trust yourself.

Thank you! The support and reminder to trust myself does help!

(post by SMOKINGGUN2012 removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Dec, 2 2022 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Odds for first arrest....

Hillary+110
Trump +400
Hunter +1000
Elon +17000000

Kek.......

posted on Dec, 2 2022 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Pretty clever. When one has a fine meal, Q-uite often the break between courses will include a Sorbet, to cleanse the palette.

Trending.

Palette cleansed. This feels a lot like the Primer, as nowhere did Muskinator say they are only going to do Laptop.

What we've seen of Baker, there is no way he puts himself in the crossfire (hurricane) again unless forced. An extra flashlight from a phone aimed at him and he'd give away the nuclear codes. No coinkydink JB was there.

Joined Twitter Jun 16, 2020

From Q just before.

Link is to a Joe Biden Video

Could Q have been just simply saying "JB, another free pass?" Pointing to Jim Baker, JB?

posted on Dec, 2 2022 @ 09:28 PM
link   
It reads like cover for Jack Dorsey when he has to testify. “See here your honor, where Mr. Musk said I had no idea what was happening in my own company and I was powerless to stop it?”

I’m unimpressed with the scraps we’ve been thrown.

originally posted by: SMOKINGGUN2012
POST REMOVED BY STAFF

edit on Sat Dec 3 2022 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2022 @ 09:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Caled

I’m unimpressed with the scraps we’ve been thrown.

I am too, but you know who is freaking out by this???

All those people telling me that there was "No Interference in the 2020 election". those people that I have sent these links too are really pissed and confused about it. So, in the end this isn't about surprising us, it's about surprising those who didn't believe what was done.

Now the big question is:
"Will -Q- make a new posting, or will they/them/it remain silent?"

posted on Dec, 2 2022 @ 10:17 PM
link   
This was an intro for the "normies" but for Team Joe this was a disaster. More brush fires, with no way to stop it, otherwise they'll be outed for doing the very thing they were accused of doing, and are now being proven they did, that which they say they never did. If they attempt to Invert, it will be hilarious.

Press folks also, big issues for those not bots. I think this is to prepare those for the flip, it will be easier.

Onward.

Muskinator connect. Interesting linkage. First...

Event. Second...

Using Qalerts we get 6:19 timestamp. Right back.

This is not for Anons, this will drip to cause the most pain, not explode to be buried the next day by Kanye naked in Central Park and DJT blamed for his meltdown.

Team Joe has problems, lots and lots of problem.

posted on Dec, 2 2022 @ 11:30 PM
link   
Follow the pen?

"Letters to former DCIA Brennan + ODNI Clapper into October 2020 statement, signed by 5O former senior intel officials, that Hunter Biden laptop reporting had “classic earmarks” of Russian information operation. This non-governmental assessment was cited by then candidate Biden…"

posted on Dec, 3 2022 @ 01:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
Explored here before, but worth a refresh as nothing has changed, and Team Joe is super duper cool with TikTok.

Engineer Explains In Detail How Much Information TikTok Is Actually Taking From You—It’s A Lot

“TikTok is a data collection service that is thinly-veiled as a social network. If there is an API to get information on you, your contacts, or your device… well, they’re using it.”

Q Tick Tock

Didn't Warrior tell us to delete those apps years ago?

Sorry to only post a placeholder every day, but lm on the move...

posted on Dec, 3 2022 @ 01:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Roxstar
How do we know for sure that is Ye behind that mask?

Voice is a match, just like all the other so called impostors.

posted on Dec, 3 2022 @ 06:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Caled

Then AFTER he was told he was very slow to act.....

So in FACT no he has no cover.....

posted on Dec, 3 2022 @ 07:30 AM
link   
FBI met weekly with Big Tech ahead of the 2020 election, agent testifies

www.foxnews.com...

How many people really believe they were merely warning them about possible Russian disinfo?
BULL#.......We all know damm well the FBI was basically ordering them to censor....and it was done on behalf of one political party to sway an election and cover up crimes......

Think the military can get involved now?
I do.....

posted on Dec, 3 2022 @ 07:33 AM
link   
Interesting vid /slideshow popped up - not current event related - But Antarctica ..... Always suspicious of timing on stuff like this ... Don't get sidetracked, just be aware

Never Before Seen Hidden Photos Of Beyond The Ice Wall In Antarctica
Capt Robert Scott 1912 - More Reasons Why The Antarctic Is Off Limits

edit on 1232022 by MetalThunder because: carpe F'N diem

posted on Dec, 3 2022 @ 08:13 AM
link   
Hunter Biden emails show leveraging connections with his father to boost Burisma pay

twitter.com...

We should start a pool....how long before Obama tells Biden to step down?

posted on Dec, 3 2022 @ 08:23 AM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

I like the pyramid picture....I read rumors of them also being there....not surprised...

posted on Dec, 3 2022 @ 08:52 AM
link   
QTSR Dec 3:

edit on 12/3/2022 by OveRcuRrEnteD because: * the opinions expressed in the quotes of this post do not necessarily reflect the opinions of the poster.

top topics

<< 57  58  59    61  62  63 >>

join