It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---WHO WILL PUT AN END TO THE ENDLESS?--- -Part- --42--

page: 57
<< 54  55  56    58  59  60 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2022 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Neato

When you GooG translate

"Baal enci aga"

From Latin to English
It says

"Baal is the King"

🤔

posted on Dec, 1 2022 @ 06:47 PM
link   
The other Black.

I know for a fact in Build Back Better's, there is no inflation, best economy ever, at least one pension fund is having overwhelming early withdrawals and they are months behind in distributions.

posted on Dec, 1 2022 @ 07:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: GopiGrl
a reply to: pheonix358

Hello Phoenix358,
There are so many facets to it - the Age of Aquarius. Not sure where to begin because your question is very open ended. Please forgive me if I get pedantic but, here it goes:

1. It's from a theatre production called HAIR - later made into a movie - Let the Sun Shine In. LIGHT. Produced by an offshoot of Operation Mockingbird to divert young people from a spiritual awakening to a life of drug addled delusions. Another theatre production popular around this time was Jesus Christ Superstar.
2. The song refers to the dawning of a new age. Some believe we are shifting ages from the Piscean Age, the age of Compassion to a new age, the Age of Aquarius, the Age of the New Human. This presentation of soothing music and hippie love is delusional. Cooperation is not love the one your with or living life like a beer commercial, it's cooperation between humanity and the planet.
3. The Mayan Calendar showed a conjunction occurring around what we calculate to be 12/21/2012, the end of an age, Kali Yuga? Is this the coming of the Golden Age as known by ALL religions? That conjunction has a 36-year orb of influence, like a magnet, 16 years on either side. December 2012 the conjunction was "exact," and we having been drifting toward the waterfall, then end date brings us to...2030!!! (They know it)
4. The US is going through a transiting Pluto conjunct natal Pluto, a transit that brings deep, transformational changes. Where ever we direct the light on the nasty, dark corners of this world, the deeper the transformation will be...that brings us to the 5D part, but that, I cannot elaborate on. I wrote a post about Pluto and the Great American Renovation

There's much more that can be said, but I think you get the gist.

The music video was not the reason for the post. You did do a lovely job on the Age of Aquarius ... thank you

This was the reason for the post. My bad I guess, very few noticed.

Twitter

Click the link.

P

posted on Dec, 1 2022 @ 07:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman
I like that song! I haven't heard it in a while but never knew what China Grove could be.

posted on Dec, 1 2022 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Ok, with affidavits and some eye witnesses I hope we can get going on starting ALL OVER with redoing this last election.

originally posted by: RookQueen
Here’s How They Did it: Real-time Election Fraud

County election managers change the zip code of 31,000 voters on September 3. Ballots go out that week. Those 31,000 are undeliverable. Someone collects those valid ballots. On September 15th, those addresses are quietly changed back.

National Change of Address Database (NCOA) will not pick up those address changes. They didn’t happen because there is no history.

www.americanthinker.com... /11/heres_how_they_did_it_realtime_election_fraud.html

posted on Dec, 1 2022 @ 09:53 PM
link   
a reply to: GopiGrl
You are welcome to interject any time GG. I enjoy your contributions!
I tend to lean towards your gut....lol...in believing we will need to be there for those who are healing. I guess I am trying to figure out how that will look like within my area. It should look totally different than it will look for those in cities and somewhat different than it will look in rural communities or smaller rural towns. There is so much info/disinfo and different beliefs within the decodes that it is difficult to discern what we will be stepping up to do (what will we be doing without and what we will have to work with) to get through that healing process. Those that are healing are still going to have to eat and have a safe shelter from the environment. Will we be able to communicate here in these threads or will we be cut off. If we are cut off, do we know how long? I literally do not know anyone in real life who has gone down the rabbit hole. They know the bits and pieces that I have tried to share with them but until this becomes obvious and in their faces, I can think of no one who will reach out and ask and am not sure how many of those will survive the Jab they've taken. Hope that makes sense!

On the upside, I did share the video of Sgt. Horton explaining how we got here and what the elites have done, to the US by turing us into a corporation that is now expired, with my sister via an email late last night. She did watch most of it this morning before work interrupted her and she told me tonight that it made perfect sense and she wouldn't be surprised if Ku was real and exposed them all. Then she followed up with "I'm 72 years old and can do nothing to stop them." I did go on and tell her she has got to stop contributing financially to their cause and until she sought out the truth and who were pawns for the elites she wouldn't be able to do that. I stopped with that hoping she will keep being receptive and did not mention anything about the 2 jabs and 1 booster she had received at the persistence of her hubby(possibly the dumbest educated man I've ever met).....I'll take that as a small victory for now and pray that her vaxes were placebos.

posted on Dec, 1 2022 @ 10:45 PM
link   
Hi Phoenix. I don't think anyone ignored this video and what the guy was talking about purposely. I had asked Rel what he thought it was after his decode of then entire picture on pg 51 not seeing the video you posted on pg,50 and we have been discussing what that thing was on pg 51 up. Sorry about that........

posted on Dec, 1 2022 @ 10:52 PM
link   
a reply to: RookQueen

Thanks.

P

posted on Dec, 1 2022 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Reports circling that Klaus Schwab has had a second heart attack.

Let's hope for the best.

🤞

posted on Dec, 1 2022 @ 10:57 PM
link   

For your convenience:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 1 2022 @ 10:57 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

What happened, did his Brimestone stop consuming souls?

It's only a matter of time before all those NAZI and friends die off due to age.

posted on Dec, 1 2022 @ 10:58 PM
link   
Wouldn't be surprised if Q posts tomorrow with the official unveiling of the new B21 stealth bomber

posted on Dec, 1 2022 @ 10:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

How long have we been on 88?....lol

posted on Dec, 1 2022 @ 11:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

Drank a bad adrenachrome smoothie.

Did nazi that coming.

posted on Dec, 1 2022 @ 11:19 PM
link   
Cosmic Mic Drop.

If you want to have a laugh, seek out my post from Aug 2020ish IIRC, where Unplanned Parenthood did a survey to find out if the organization had issues with racism. They found, in fact, they had issues with racism.

posted on Dec, 1 2022 @ 11:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen

Let's hope for the best.

🤞

posted on Dec, 2 2022 @ 03:54 AM
link   

Hmmmh... five Hertz on fire but does Klaus even have one?
edit on 2-12-2022 by MindBodySpiritComplex because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2022 @ 03:57 AM
link   

Does his air heist troy ?

Cheers

posted on Dec, 2 2022 @ 07:07 AM
link   

This as well as rumours over the holiday that George Soros had passed away which I have not seen as being confirmed or denied.

It was posted by REL yesterday about Phil Godlewski's live where he mentioned Cabal players being taken down in a massive global operation by the Alliance and I believe he mentioned Klaus by name, which is interesting timing for a heart attack story then Phil posted on his telegram channel a picture of a Turkey Vulture yesterday morning, looking for something dead perhaps

new topics

top topics

<< 54  55  56    58  59  60 >>

join