It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---WHO WILL PUT AN END TO THE ENDLESS?--- -Part- --42--

page: 62
<< 59  60  61    63  64  65 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2022 @ 01:05 PM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel
I currently have the book "What Really Happened in Wuhan" by Sharri Markson.
Lol another Cliff Notes book review.

In the author notes Page 393...
On March 12, 2020 she contacted a source in Australia's foreign secret intelligence agency and asked them about the theory that the virus came from the Wuhan lab. Quick to respond "I think that it is now accepted that it was developed within the Wuhan biological warfare laboratory. I know someone that had been very involved in the observation of that lab and its activities. The conjecture around deliberate versus inadvertent is less settled."
Maybe this person in the know was Andrew Huff?

Just look how soon after the release they knew. Meanwhile Tedros is still diddling around with another group supposedly investigating.

Page 394... Her confidential source told her that the intelligence agencies were focusing on Shi Zhengli and Peng Zhou
Which led to Australia's role in training the Wuhan scientists.
Not to leave the U.S. being the only responsible party, Australia co-funded research with the bats as well.

April 30, 2020 the U.S. Office of the Director of National Intelligence confirmed her revelation but as usual we can all guess what MSM did.
Page 395...Not deterred she pushed on to examine gain of function research. There was a research paper by concerned governments that contained details of China's cover up, destruction of evidence and mysterious disappearance of whistleblowers.
Now why would the MSM be more interested on who the source was?
Page 396...Persisting she continued to publish her scoops. She covered the Wuhan Scientists were hospitalized early on with suspected Covid and remarkable that China developed a vaccine by February 2020.
Billy Bostickson from DRASTIC was an important source and continues to remain anonymous due to security concerns. Andrew Huff?
Page 397...Another courageous confidential whistleblower who gave her Dr. Wang's on the ground reporting.

"I'm indebted to the confidential sources I am unable to name specifically here but who played such an important role in the crucial developments on the origins of the virus and who have helped me so generously along the way, I appreciate each of you enormously and wish I could say so publicly."
Who benefit the most?
Virus or election?
Lab or nature?
Coincidence of foreknowledge?
Difficult truths.

Circling back accidental or deliberate release. Looking at the timing around all of this, this answers itself.

posted on Dec, 3 2022 @ 01:25 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude
I wouldn't know where to start on the deep dive into Eco Health. I know there are connections there somewhere, but for the life of me I can't remember.
I'm on a tight schedule between now and the 18th, so wont have the time to keep on top of authoring a thread.
If somebody else wants to, please do so.
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Dec, 3 2022 @ 01:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful1
Thank you for that. I can't comment on your book other than to say, if it is one and the same, the whistle-blower has by-passed her and written his own book now.
Still pretty sure EcoHealth have some shady connections/investors/board members.
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Dec, 3 2022 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Keeping track of resignations. Clinton Foundation.
Andrew Kessel "knows where all the bodies are buried" CFO of the Clinton Foundation left his position February 2022 after 17
years.
According to his linked in he has started a consulting business that seems to be rather difficult to find.
Andrew Kessel Linked in

The Clinton Foundation already had the position open in April 2021. He really placed himself in a difficult position. He signed off on the financial statements when he knew that there were serious problems with the Clintons using the money in the Foundation as their own personal piggy bank. Then there are the Clintons.
Stillness in the Storm

The new CFO is Katrina OWHO Katrina OWHO

Looks like the FBI has "Hunterized" the 6000 pages of evidence that they have held since 2018.
Freedom

posted on Dec, 3 2022 @ 02:28 PM
link   
If anyone needs some reading material I found this online....

644 pages.....Report on the Biden Laptop......

bidenlaptopreport.marcopolousa.org...=1

posted on Dec, 3 2022 @ 02:37 PM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel
I have been buying and reading as many books as I can about this bioweapon. Physical copies are not easily changed, especially when one gets the first editions.
#1265 [clip]
Proofs provided to retain.
Future proves past.
History books.

The future are these books that reveal the past. Or at least that is my interpretation. I know lots of people are listening to the audio books but somehow I feel that it is too easy to leave out some important details.
Page 198..."Chinese defector Wei Jinsheng first heard there was a virus in Wuhan in October 2019, alerting his well-connected friend Dimon Liu the next month". 17 link. Protestors on December 17, 1995 demanded his release. He was China's most famous political prisoner.
Chen Qiushi a Chinese citizen journalist went to Wuhan to report on what was happening. He has been MIA since Feb. 6, 2020.
----
Peter Daszak EcoHealth Alliance connected is pictured [evidence] in the book leaving the Wuhan Institute of Virology February 3, 2021. He was asked by the WHO to assist with the investigation of the origins which represented an enormous conflict of interest. Page 98.
Even more serious is that he is pictured celebrating with Shi Zhengli, aka bat lady, in 2005 which coincides with when they co-published an article titled "Bats are Natural Reservoirs of SARS-like Coronaviruses" in Science. Imagine investigating the origins when he had a 15 year history with the scientists who created the virus.

Bat lady seems to get around. She is pictured at the CSIRO labs in Australia in 2006. [Has since been deleted].
Markson also provides photos of the utterly inadequate protective gear and protocols used at the WIV. and one picture showing bat research from May 2017.
She is just painting the picture.

posted on Dec, 3 2022 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Coast Guard Enforcing Jabs

"The Coast Guard is the only branch REFUSING to work with its concerned members, disregarding the law in multiple instances, and removing all members from service who are refusing to comply with the unlawful vaccine mandates."

Class action lawsuit incoming.>Class Action Lawsuit

posted on Dec, 3 2022 @ 03:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thoughtful1
a reply to: crankyoldman
Speaking of Balenciaga I came across something of interest.

Hunter Biden certainly gets around. He was Chairman of the Board of Balenciaga from 2011-2015 and on the board until 2017. I'm not certain how he is going to try and explain this away, but as you point out who cares.
Hunter Biden Wiki
Warning graphic.
Grant Taylor Tweet Balenciaga

Besides the obvious, the part that troubles me is that Balenciaga doubled their contribution to 20% in December 2019, which is plandemic launch. How many children were left as orphans and therefore very vulnerable targets?
Balenciaga World Food Program

Holy $hï╪! I never heard that bit about Hunter. He's likely leveraged his dad's position for so much more than we're already aware of. I really hope the normies and NPC's are waking up a bit now. I'm sure most will dismiss a lot of it right now as coincidence or right wing sensationalism or whatever, but this slow drip of info probably will begin waking up many of them, then they'll discuss with their friends and family and - hopefully - the real awakening begins!

originally posted by: Thoughtful1
Gold related.
Rep Alex Mooney has proposed H.R. 9157> Gold Standard Restoration Act.
Rep Alex Mooney Gold Restoration Act
"The bill would also require full disclosure of all central bank holdings and U.S. government holdings and gold related- related financial transactions over the last 6 decades."
Fed Link
Do we have the gold?
Yes.
Gold shall destroy the FED.

Wow - another hopeful sign! I really hope they get this worked out.

T1 - the super deep dives you do are very impressive! I really don't know how you have the time and energy to read and absorb so much of everything. And then distilling it down to the talking points in an easily digestible read. I can admit that there's been some posts on this thread that are a bit TLDR for me, so I really appreciate your not too lengthy posts.

If I recall correctly, when you first began posting in these threads I may have commented about you "spamming" the thread with a bunch of irrelevant crap... I would like to take this opportunity to publicly, and very humbly, apologize to you for that. You have turned into one of the posters in this thread that I have a huge amount of respect for. Very grateful for your posts! Thank you for your ongoing contributions and keep being a rock star!

posted on Dec, 3 2022 @ 03:36 PM
link   
a reply to: SMOKINGGUN2012
I think he/she is someone we know........someone many of us have had conversations with.

edit on R20222022kQ000000America/ChicagoAmerica/Chicago12 by RookQueen because: added content

posted on Dec, 3 2022 @ 04:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful1
Kessel is back in Little Rock..........maybe he feels safer here.

posted on Dec, 3 2022 @ 05:36 PM
link   
a reply to: RookQueen

Did he go there alone? If so, might he be looking for his 12 Parsnips?

Ok ok bad joke I know, but so is this and people pay for these.
Master Class

This is a class in Teaches the Power of Resilience:

With a lifetime of smashing barriers and achieving at the highest levels of public service, Hillary Rodham Clinton has learned to tap deep wells of resilience to reach her goals. Now the former U.S. senator and secretary of state is teaching the values, lessons, and practical tools that help her rise above, even sharing her never-before-heard 2016 presidential victory speech. Be inspired to own your ambition and make your mark.

Don't worry Bill teaches a class too:

Commander in chief from 1993 to 2001, Bill Clinton has spent a lifetime navigating complex challenges and bridging deep divides. Now the 42nd president of the United States teaches you how to be an effective, empathetic leader. Learn how to assemble, inspire, and empower diverse teams, mediate conflict, manage criticism—and create a personal framework to guide you and your team toward a shared vision.

That class of Bill Clintons might be a good listen, but this team up I really doubt teach anything other than lies:

David Axelrod and Karl Rove reach across the aisle to offer an inside look at winning campaign strategies. The respective architects of Barack Obama’s and George W. Bush’s historic election victories teach how to develop a campaign platform and reach an audience with consistent messaging. Find the inspiration and tools to get involved at any level, or simply become a more informed, engaged citizen.

I saw a news story on how These classes are on sale, next to a story about how Putin fell and pooped (that was the wording used) his pant, then a story about Hunter's laptop being the "Non-story Conspiracy Theorists are pushing to hid Trumps crimes".

The page looked like:
Pay to be brain washed
Replace Biden's name with Putin
Deflect Hunter

What a weird news day.

Just to save posting space:
Did we ever figure out the info from:
Q-30

Anonymous ID: grTMpzrL No.147453147 📁
Nov 1 2017 01:25:22 (EST)
Would you believe a device was placed somewhere in the WH that could actually cause harm to anyone in the room and would in essence be undetected?
Fantasy right?
When Trump was elected you can’t possibly imagine the steps taken prior to losing power to ensure future safety & control.
When was it reported Trump Jr dropped his SS detail?
Why would he take that huge risk given what we know?
I can hint and point but cannot give too many highly classified data points.
These keywords and questions are framed to reduce sniffer programs that continually absorb and analyze data then pushed to z terminals for eval. Think xkeysc on steroids.

and Q-31

Anonymous ID: grTMpzrL No.147454188 📁
Nov 1 2017 01:38:23 (EST)
World stalemate.
We all have the goods on everyone else.
That’s part of the reason why some things that tie back to foreign heads of state will remain classified (not all).
We are in one of the most critical times of our country. Trump and others are working to balance the we’re doing well for America (for the common person to endorse) while at the same time purify our govt and remove the bad actors who are entrenched. There is so much string pulling and blackmail that we need to cut these off to truly gain the power granted to us by the Patriots and hard working people of this great country.

So, those popped up when while seeking the whole "Trump Card" message. Where did that come from?

posted on Dec, 3 2022 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Hmm. Timing...

This is interesting. Anyone notice what is missing from the FTX collapse? Victims, the line is very short. Billions lost, but somehow there are very few Crypto Boys yelling from the CryptoSphere about their money being gone. But there are lots of laundering connections showing up.

edit on 3-12-2022 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2022 @ 06:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Caled
I wouldn’t worry about that too much. You are anticipating a missed opportunity to get worthless money for currently unprovable injuries caused by vague actions taken by Twitter about posts related to a vaccine that society does not accept as ineffective for a virus that some claim doesn’t even exist.

That worthless payday is not quite on the schedule yet.

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: RookQueen
James Woods is on Tucker Carlson announcing that he will sue DNC for pressuring Twit to remove his tweets!
He is also incouraging others to ban together and form a class action lawsuit......

I love it!!!!

Now I'm beginning to wish I had been on Twitter and Banned! I'll miss that big payday, along with the huge payouts to those who were successfully coerced into being poisoned by the Covid "vaccines".

There will be something of value coming for those who are losing loved-ones due to Fauci and China's arrogance and neglect.

posted on Dec, 3 2022 @ 07:17 PM
link   
I feel like something is definitely happening. The last 4 days have been ridiculous. Everyone and everything keeping me from having 2 seconds to myself.

posted on Dec, 3 2022 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Right. Even those at the top who could "fix" things are corrupted and complicit in evil activities. Rather than blow the entire thing up...and ruining life for our children/grandchildren, we need a PLAN OF ACTION, ready to implement that will "take out" ONLY those who are overseeing and orchestrating the violations of our constitution and highest laws.

Get rid of the relative handful of those evil human beings, and human nature's desire for fairness and shared prosperity will take over. We'll elect GOOD people to run our country by installing GOOD people to assist them.

CrankyOldMan, do you too believe that if the time comes for citizens to replace our government, as the constitution encourages, we should do so by focusing only on the top evil people in charge, and NOT by destroying half the country, which is akin to using a stick of dynamite to get rid of the mouse in the kitchen?

posted on Dec, 3 2022 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Someone pointed out last week how Ghislaine Maxwell was indicted for pimping out young girls. But what was missing was the names of the people paying to have sex with the young girls. How did Maxwell get indicted for exploiting girls if there were no customers?

posted on Dec, 3 2022 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Someone pointed out last week how Ghislaine Maxwell was indicted for pimping out young girls. But what was missing was the names of the people paying to have sex with the young girls. How did Maxwell get indicted for exploiting girls if there were no customers?

The client list "little black book" was sealed last December.

posted on Dec, 3 2022 @ 07:30 PM
link   
The inversion is strong with the media over the Twitter release from yesterday. They talk about a "right-wing conspiracy theory" and yet the media is itself part of the left-wing conspiracy. Otherwise how are they all echoing the same talking points! Love or hate Elon Musk, he did a great thing. I'd like to see what other tech companies internal discussions.

posted on Dec, 3 2022 @ 08:25 PM
link   

That's the golden question hey!
One that msm/cabal refuses to answer or question.
Hopefully, Elon's twitter will help to fix that.

posted on Dec, 3 2022 @ 08:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Roxstar

That's the golden question hey!
One that msm/cabal refuses to answer or question.
Hopefully, Elon's twitter will help to fix that.

How about Kanye helping with that.
That right there is batsmack crazy and I cannot help but sense it is perfectly planned choreography.
I just read of a Balenciaga fyi.
Not verified by anything I am aware of yet but.
Guess who was the agent that provided all the models for the Balenciaga ads?
Rachel Chandler.
top spy being protected

Scroll down that reddit page for RC and Balenciaga.

I was going to bring up the point about all the new FBI revelations.
It is my opinion Bill Priestap and his wife, Sabina Menschen, the world's top spy, is the part of this story that cannot be talked about.

And also on that Reddit page is a very interesting picture of the queen at some cabin

top topics

<< 59  60  61    63  64  65 >>

join