It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---WHO WILL PUT AN END TO THE ENDLESS?--- -Part- --42--

page: 58
<< 55  56  57    59  60  61 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2022 @ 08:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: brewtiger

This pic could also represent the "buck" (a dollar) going down a plughole.

posted on Dec, 2 2022 @ 08:23 AM
link   
a reply to: nerbot

Or taking a bath in Jaegermeister

Cheers

posted on Dec, 2 2022 @ 08:38 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 2 2022 @ 09:19 AM
link   
Kanye got banned by Elon personally for posting a swastika in a star of david..
But I just remembered where i know that symbol from.

it is the old flag of the UFO Cult of the Raelians.

Technically this makes it religious discrimination.

This is so dang entertaining

posted on Dec, 2 2022 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Yeah, not sure what to make of Ye ? He had some momentum and credibility going for him when he captured and released the texts by the Hollywood “ Trainer “ threatening to throw him back in the loony bin and wipe his mind out with drugs to the point his kids wouldn’t recognize him and seemed in a great position to shed some light on the dark underbelly of the entertainment industry, so why provoke a potential ally in Elon ?

You’d think as he works along side with the likes of Candice Owens to enlighten other black people about the divide and conquer scam being perpetrated on All Americans, he’d know better than to insult a whole group of people based on the actions of relatively few ? IDK, seems a missed opportunity and woeful lack of judgement on his part

posted on Dec, 2 2022 @ 10:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: MountainLaurel
Yeah, not sure what to make of Ye ? He had some momentum and credibility going for him when he captured and released the texts by the Hollywood “ Trainer “ threatening to throw him back in the loony bin and wipe his mind out with drugs to the point his kids wouldn’t recognize him and seemed in a great position to shed some light on the dark underbelly of the entertainment industry, so why provoke a potential ally in Elon ?

You’d think as he works along side with the likes of Candice Owens to enlighten other black people about the divide and conquer scam being perpetrated on All Americans, he’d know better than to insult a whole group of people based on the actions of relatively few ? IDK, seems a missed opportunity and woeful lack of judgement on his part

This exact sentiment was brought up here years ago, exactly. Especially as it related to DJT. And now it is all back again??? Over some hack entertainer? Like Alyssa Milano, Kathy Griffin, but he wore a MAGA hat so it is different?

Why are folks still talking about the former husband of a KardashianBOT. Why are folks talking about KardashianBOTS at all? Why is it that Balencieaga shows up, and so do Kanye and KardashianBOT at the same time?

What's sick? "Kardashian" is spell checked in my browser!!! What do they do? Exactly? They're like an STD, part of our lives, don't kill us, take too much energy and in the end leave us feeling awful about ourselves.

Assuming for one second he was ever a sane person, he clearly hasn't been and he isn't one of the great thinkers of our time by any measure. The reasons for that, assuming he's not a bot, matters not. Let's be clear, showing up in masks, saying stupid provocative stuff, calling out the "establishment" with a sentence or two does not a leader make. Which is the EXACT same discussion that was had in years ago about his so called MAGA/DJT He's running for President stuff.

The guy is sucking up the energy in the room, again, because the eneMedia is making it happen. Without the eneMedia who or what is Kanye? What exactly does he do? Why on earth does anyone care what he says except for the eneMedia using him?
edit on 2-12-2022 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2022 @ 11:00 AM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Indeed, he fell into Kris Kardashian's lair. He called her out for grooming the girls. Born into it, they are. Prostitutes...my goodness what a way to raise children

posted on Dec, 2 2022 @ 11:03 AM
link   
MadMax is on the Banking committee. MadMax thinks that Banks, JP Morgan et.al., are in the business of Student Loans. MadMax does not realize her Hero renOgade and company shifted Student Loans to the government, which created the entire crises. In short, Student Loans were fine, renOgade shifted lowish dischargeable student loans to the government and made them non-dischargeable, creating the entire crises out of whole cloth.

MadMax is on the banking committee.

Linky

13th

The Bank Man's FTX was Fraud from second one, Fraud, not some ooops, but Fraud. As by actual design.

Begs the Q. If Ponzi had never existed, what would we call things like Madoff and FTX?

BreakDown which kind of helps to understand a bit.

Fun fact, I have a friend who knew folks who lost money with Madoff. He said the funniest thing to me "none of them were upset when they were making and absurd 30% a year."

Notice how those involved in the FTX scam are very quiet? Notice how the so called "victims" never bitched about it while it was happening? Notice how the Bank Man redemption tour stirs more outrage over his not being in Jail?

Problem > Reaction > Solution is the only POV to be had on this one. The rest is just hilarious noise.

posted on Dec, 2 2022 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Here's a video that kind of goes over how this FTX issue went. Though I'm pretty sure that most of us know this, it's good to have something to hand off to others so that they can shut up about it.

I think people need to ask where all the money went. I know some are going to say that the money was all lost, but really which banks got the cash from all this?

posted on Dec, 2 2022 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Hilarious interpretation of how m.A.L.I.C.E.'s actions are explained by the rational mind.

Clippy

More fun examples of her madness.

It's gonna get funnier btw, much.

edit on 2-12-2022 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2022 @ 11:16 AM
link   
a reply to: MountainLaurel

He might have been offered the same deal as Dr. Steven Greer.

Greer had a lot of credibility in the beginning being a Dr and having a lot of heavily credentialed people behind him that helped him get in front of congress to talk about the coverup. Then he went complete loony.

I think there are 2 offers being made when people annoy the wrong people at the top:
1. We help you suicide yourself

2. You discredit yourself. This is the better method in my opinion and not only for Greer,Ye, etc but for the system as it doesn't make it as suspicious as always killing off your critics.

Lets see how far on the crazy scale he reaches in terms of discrediting himself.

edit on 181231America/ChicagoFri, 02 Dec 2022 11:18:14 -0600000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2022 @ 11:25 AM
link   
How do we know for sure that is Ye behind that mask?

posted on Dec, 2 2022 @ 11:37 AM
link   
a reply to: cimmerius
I meant to get back to you about Pfizer's strange move to allow drug manufacturers to make a generic version of Paxlovid. You have a great point that the ingredients to make it are generics.
However there is still a problem. India produces the majority of generics, which means China is still directly connected. They have been on a program to reduce reliance but still 66% imported is a big #. Who knows if those ingredients are part of the 66.
India Reliance On China
This is like a Trojan Horse. At this point anything pharmaceutical connected to China is suspect.

What concerns me is that during the plandemic the FDA stopped inspections of these pharmaceutical manufacturers. I can't even imagine conducting these inspections remotely. I doubt that China has allowed any of them back in, especially while the "Wuhan" issue is swirling around. So we have no boots on the ground ensuring that these raw ingredients are safe.
FDA Remote Interactive Evaluation
CDC Suspends Inspections

posted on Dec, 2 2022 @ 11:47 AM
link   

LOL, Ye Cranky, I’m over it, way better things to ponder ! Actually hadn’t even heard about it till I saw earlier posts here about it and got curious and looked it up. Even in the vainest days of my youth, I can’t imagine wanting to emulate these “ man-eating “, shallow women, does any Man leave their mist better then they came in ?

On another note was reading an ATS thread by Karl12 this morning about Neuralink testing and watched a presentation by a man named Peter Watts, Scientist, turned sci-fy fiction writer and it’s really got my neurons working overtime !

The implications are beyond what I can articulate without further thought, lol, which kinda goes into crowd sourcing, the Good, Bad and Ugly ! What does protect your DNA mean ?! The obvious is avoiding the jab, but just seems to mean something more, lol, what, IDK ?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 2 2022 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Following the wives...
Circling back to the Bonnie and Clyde of the NIH>
Once again a FOIA lawsuit to try and get some basic information about Christine Grady, Fauci's wife.
This should not be a state secret what her job description is and what special provisions were made.
The irony to have to sue the Bioethical chief to do something ethical.
Open The Books

Obvious issues during the plandemic but where was she when unusually cruel experiments were being conducted on animals?
What about taking aborted babies and growing hair on mice? How is this remotely ethical?
Chrsitine Grady

posted on Dec, 2 2022 @ 12:33 PM
link   

The URL: art.state....gov/personnel/marina_abramovic/

LOL. This guy is everywhere.

posted on Dec, 2 2022 @ 12:36 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi
Rel I think I may have found something. Has this been covered earlier?
Ku# 4600
Sunlight kills.
v2
Q

President Trump suggested that sunlight and disinfectant could be potential treatments for Covid.
President Trump Recommends Sunlight and Disinfectants

This may link to the Federal Sunshine Act.> When he stated bodies maybe this meant the different bodies of the Federal government.
Sunshine Act
Basically this act requires that "every portion of every meeting of an agency shall be open to public observation." Even during Covid lock downs the CDC was required to provide full transcripts of their meetings.
What we did see was that the meetings were not openly public. Most people did not even know when the meetings were being held and of course Covid was used to help the cause. In fact the public meetings surrounding the approval process of Pfizer and Moderna jabs-v2?- were anything but public friendly. Little notice and only Cliff notes transcripts.

If the Sunshine Act had been followed the public would have seen scientists, Drs. and other professionals asking some serious questions. There would have been a spotlight on the CDC/NIH/FDA and there very questionable actions.
The cure for Covid was the Sunshine Act.
As for disinfectants- these agencies need a good housecleaning.

posted on Dec, 2 2022 @ 12:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful1

posted on Dec, 2 2022 @ 12:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful1

There’s Nothing remotely ethical about it T1, and just thinking about it makes me sad ( I first wrote sick, instead of sad, but not going to help to program my mind/body to be sick ) Watching that presentation this morning where Watts gives some examples of animal testing on rats, was horrific, didn’t look at the pics of the tortured monkey’s and aborted babies is just more then my brain can comprehend for any sustained amount of time without significant damage to my heart.

I KNOW the Loved ones I have lost would Never have imposed Cruelty onto Baby Animals to save their lives !!!

posted on Dec, 2 2022 @ 01:14 PM
link   
What if the "Fact Checkers" were not enough to counter the supposed Covid-19 disinformation?
Unbelievably Cambridge psychologists and the UK Government developed a game called "Go Viral".
Go Viral.

Just so much manipulation. No wonder we have people still wandering around in the wilderness.
From what I can tell people end up reporting what they thought was disinformation after being umm properly educated.
Then the WHO set up a web page devoted to debunking each perceived misinformation post and of course acting as an echo chamber debunked each claim.
Just one example...
GAVI

new topics

top topics

<< 55  56  57    59  60  61 >>

join