It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---WHO WILL PUT AN END TO THE ENDLESS?--- -Part- --42--

page: 61
<< 58  59  60    62  63  64 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2022 @ 09:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: RookQueen
James Woods is on Tucker Carlson announcing that he will sue DNC for pressuring Twit to remove his tweets!
He is also incouraging others to ban together and form a class action lawsuit......

I love it!!!!

Now I'm beginning to wish I had been on Twitter and Banned! I'll miss that big payday, along with the huge payouts to those who were successfully coerced into being poisoned by the Covid "vaccines".

posted on Dec, 3 2022 @ 09:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: SMOKINGGUN2012
Odds for first arrest....

Hillary+110
Trump +400
Hunter +1000
Elon +17000000

Kek.......

The head of the international Biden Crime Family says Elon Musk has made transactions with other countries that he will have examined.

Source: www.nbcnews.com...

Democrat Rule #1B = Always blame the other side of doing, what you are guilty of doing.

posted on Dec, 3 2022 @ 09:16 AM
link   
I wouldn’t worry about that too much. You are anticipating a missed opportunity to get worthless money for currently unprovable injuries caused by vague actions taken by Twitter about posts related to a vaccine that society does not accept as ineffective for a virus that some claim doesn’t even exist.

That worthless payday is not quite on the schedule yet.

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: RookQueen
James Woods is on Tucker Carlson announcing that he will sue DNC for pressuring Twit to remove his tweets!
He is also incouraging others to ban together and form a class action lawsuit......

I love it!!!!

Now I'm beginning to wish I had been on Twitter and Banned! I'll miss that big payday, along with the huge payouts to those who were successfully coerced into being poisoned by the Covid "vaccines".

posted on Dec, 3 2022 @ 09:23 AM
link   
a reply to: OveRcuRrEnteD

You know I am really wondering who in the heck is this QTSR?

posted on Dec, 3 2022 @ 09:25 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I already expect the news to hit like lightening Monday am....

ELON MUSK caught selling secret technology from SPACEX to China......

Something to that effect....

posted on Dec, 3 2022 @ 09:29 AM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder
Led me to this tens of millions of lives
After proclaiming the virus would have taken over 100 million lives. Proclaims it saved 10s of lifes out of millions. Math must not be his strong suit??
What about that supreme court ruling that RNA can be patented?
Thoughts like this are why I am not invited to many parties.
Then here

Alex Jones at the end
[hurl=https://www.bitchute.com/video/1Bqx7O0c5jfo/]
jobotomized[/url]

last one

edit on 2022/12/3 by CrazyFox because: Closing bitchute now

posted on Dec, 3 2022 @ 09:34 AM
link   
I would very much enjoy that. As a beautiful heiress says..."that's hot."

Her eye says it all.

originally posted by: SMOKINGGUN2012
a reply to: carewemust

I already expect the news to hit like lightening Monday am....

ELON MUSK caught selling secret technology from SPACEX to China......

Something to that effect....

edit on 12/3/2022 by Caled because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2022 @ 09:41 AM
link   
A Massive Fraud of this type and magnitude allows for the termination of all rules, regulations, and articles, even those found in the Constitution.

posted on Dec, 3 2022 @ 10:41 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 3 2022 @ 10:48 AM
link   
a reply to: underpass61

Thanks for demonstrating another instance of Q's accurate prediction (aka "a Q proof").

Next, we need to understand how to read Elon's messages and match them to what Q has already posted at: qalerts.app...

Then, we'll know what's coming!

posted on Dec, 3 2022 @ 10:51 AM
link   
a reply to: underpass61

Musk looks a lot like Q actor, John De Lancie, from Star Trek.

BOTH have a penchant for dressing in arcane uniforms.
edit on 0AMDecCSTAMCST by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2022 @ 11:12 AM
link   
From the post above, this made me laugh out loud.

"On the board of the Ukrainian Gas Company Burisma."

This is said with a straight face! Even months and months of pointing out he got money for doing nothing and worse.

So the fact that he was on the board, knew nothing, did nothing, got big bucks is Disinformation? It's a fact, yet is disinformation.

Might has well said, the pictures of Hunter Smoking crack with half naked women, some hookers, some underage, have all the hallmarks of a BlackMail scheme.

Maybe we need a rethink. Never ascribe malicious intent to those things that could be equally ascribed to abject stupidity and devotion to some idiot ghoul named BAAL.

Lately I've been getting the feeling much of the world has been replaced by Disney Animatronic Rejects.

posted on Dec, 3 2022 @ 11:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
From the post above, this made me laugh out loud.

"On the board of the Ukrainian Gas Company Burisma."

This is said with a straight face! Even months and months of pointing out he got money for doing nothing and worse.

So the fact that he was on the board, knew nothing, did nothing, got big bucks is Disinformation? It's a fact, yet is disinformation.

Might has well said, the pictures of Hunter Smoking crack with half naked women, some hookers, some underage, have all the hallmarks of a BlackMail scheme.

Maybe we need a rethink. Never ascribe malicious intent to those things that could be equally ascribed to abject stupidity and devotion to some idiot ghoul named BAAL.

Lately I've been getting the feeling much of the world has been replaced by Disney Animatronic Rejects.

Since the laptop has proven the Biden's were in bed with the Ukrainian gas companies, which were meant to supply Europe with gas, who really stands to gain from the blowing up of the Nordstream pipelines?
The answer is obvious.

posted on Dec, 3 2022 @ 11:38 AM
link   
More laundry connected to job

Hunter Biden’s former law firm received $10M in forgiven COVID loans while donating $1M to Dems

a reply to: crankyoldman

DRAFT DODGERS "THE WASHINGTON CIRCUS"

Tr

TRUTH ABOUT NASA - MAD T.V FT. GEORGE CARLIN
uth

edit on 2022/12/3 by CrazyFox because:

posted on Dec, 3 2022 @ 11:48 AM
link   
a reply to: MountainLaurel

ML, the most obvious interpretation, for me, of "Protect your DNA" is to protect your children - after all they are literally half of one's DNA (and half of your partner's).

posted on Dec, 3 2022 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Speaking of Balenciaga I came across something of interest.

This company sells clothing at outrageous prices with the tie in to the UN World Food Program. I can't imagine paying $795 for a hoodie where there is simply no accounting that the money ever reaches the intended target. They ironically partnered with the WFP in 2018 to help the cause of ending world hunger by 2030.

Hunter Biden certainly gets around. He was Chairman of the Board of Balenciaga from 2011-2015 and on the board until 2017. I'm not certain how he is going to try and explain this away, but as you point out who cares.
Hunter Biden Wiki
Warning graphic.
Grant Taylor Tweet Balenciaga

Besides the obvious, the part that troubles me is that Balenciaga doubled their contribution to 20% in December 2019, which is plandemic launch. How many children were left as orphans and therefore very vulnerable targets?
Balenciaga World Food Program

posted on Dec, 3 2022 @ 12:21 PM
link   
I might be a little late to the party with this one. My apologies if I am.
Has one Dr Andrew Huff, former Vice President of Echo Health Alliance and his whistle-blower book "The Truth About Wuhan"
been looked into here? I seem to remember there were links/owners of EcoHealth associated with Gates? Yes/No?
Anyway, here is a link that the Sun Online newspaper who claim to have had the exclusive pre-release copy.
Lin k
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Dec, 3 2022 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Gold related.
Rep Alex Mooney has proposed H.R. 9157> Gold Standard Restoration Act.
Rep Alex Mooney Gold Restoration Act
"The bill would also require full disclosure of all central bank holdings and U.S. government holdings and gold related- related financial transactions over the last 6 decades."
Fed Link
Do we have the gold?
Yes.
Gold shall destroy the FED.

posted on Dec, 3 2022 @ 12:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thoughtful1
Speaking of Balenciaga I came across something of interest.

This company sells clothing at outrageous prices with the tie in to the UN World Food Program. I can't imagine paying $795 for a hoodie where there is simply no accounting that the money ever reaches the intended target. They ironically partnered with the WFP in 2018 to help the cause of ending world hunger by 2030.

Hunter Biden certainly gets around. He was Chairman of the Board of Balenciaga from 2011-2015 and on the board until 2017. I'm not certain how he is going to try and explain this away, but as you point out who cares.
Hunter Biden Wiki
Warning graphic.
Grant Taylor Tweet Balenciaga

Besides the obvious, the part that troubles me is that Balenciaga doubled their contribution to 20% in December 2019, which is plandemic launch. How many children were left as orphans and therefore very vulnerable targets?
Balenciaga World Food Program

From the PEED link.

Hunter Biden was appointed to a five-year term on the board of directors of Amtrak by President George W. Bush in 2006

It begs the Q-uestion. With the experience Hunter has with Energy and Rails, why hasn't the "smartest man I know" been called upon to clean up the Rail issue and the Energy issue. To be fair, Hunter also has extensive experience in Crack usage, and underage girl usage, and he could be called upon to address those issues too.

Seems Team Joe is denying us access to the man that can solve a great many problems, I guess because his son, besides being the "smartest man I know" is also nothing more than Russian Disinformation.

Clown World.

posted on Dec, 3 2022 @ 01:02 PM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

that's quite a story, you should make a thread on it.

top topics

<< 58  59  60    62  63  64 >>

join