It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---WHO WILL PUT AN END TO THE ENDLESS?--- -Part- --42--

page: 59
<< 56  57  58    60  61  62 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2022 @ 01:23 PM
link   
a reply to: MountainLaurel
I wonder who she reports to? What irony if it is her husband Fauci. She should be fired. Just look at that experiment with the beagles and sand flies eating their brains. What could they hope to discover? Meanwhile when it really counted for the jab safety they only used 8 mice.
She is not only incompetent but dangerously misguiding what research is acceptable ethically.
----
Dashen- LOL.

posted on Dec, 2 2022 @ 01:58 PM
link   
QTSR Dec 2:

edit on 12/2/2022 by OveRcuRrEnteD because: * the opinions expressed in the quotes of this post do not necessarily reflect the opinions of the poster.

posted on Dec, 2 2022 @ 02:14 PM
link   
a reply to: OveRcuRrEnteD

At no point in any debate or consultation, for any leader or conglomerate agency, will the words "Trust the PLAN" convince me or even tempt me to be less skeptical when I smell BS. In fact that's probably the last red flag I will note before I pull the emergency brake. Mysterious insider-trading cult lord whose identity and methods are completely unknown, is the first red flag.

edit on 2-12-2022 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2022 @ 02:21 PM
link   
a reply to: TzarChasm
I completely agree. I've always had issue with that slogan.

posted on Dec, 2 2022 @ 02:22 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

I fell behind so apologies if this was already covered.

catacombs

If there be any known hiding places for underground dwellers, this be recorded as more or less vacant unless one persishes within the labrynth and are found later.

posted on Dec, 2 2022 @ 02:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: loveguy
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

I fell behind so apologies if this was already covered.

catacombs

If there be any known hiding places for underground dwellers, this be recorded as more or less vacant unless one persishes within the labrynth and are found later.

Only if Redhorn Pass proves too hostile for travelers, due to supernatural storm conditions.

posted on Dec, 2 2022 @ 02:34 PM
link   
a reply to: loveguy

The catacombs of Rome/Italy were brought up in one of the more recent Journey to The Truth Podcasts revolving around their Navy Whistleblower guest.

If you remember a few months back there was smoke rising up from under the streets in Rome and other cities and the Navy guy was asked about this and said the fires were coming from the catacombs and were being used to smoke/burn out the things that have decided not to come out or surrender.

From they way he was talking he had been in the catacombs before and they are much more complicated than reported on with hidden areas and "camouflaged" spaces that allow deeper traversal. I only remember seeing the video and pictures and don't recall ever seeing a story that had the "Official" reason for the fires explained.

posted on Dec, 2 2022 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Entheos on tele.

Can be tough to see again. Enth mentions Oak Tree related to banning - mirrored, then reminds about oak tree a few times, then Muskinator posts the clip of Oak Tree Apple - mirrored.

Bigger

posted on Dec, 2 2022 @ 03:15 PM
link   

We will know more at 5:00 p.m. Eastern time today.

www.thegatewaypundit.com...

posted on Dec, 2 2022 @ 03:25 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Something something federal collaboration, something something DOJ, something something international diplomacy.

Let's see if those phrases come up.

posted on Dec, 2 2022 @ 03:47 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Oak tree? I get an Oak Island vibe from that. There is also shades of watch the water with it as well with the flood tunnels. For extra coincidence we also have references to the Tree of Life according to the show. Taking away the whole treasure aspect we have an incredible bit of engineering that was built on an isolated (at the time) Island by someone with resources and skill. To this day no idea of who, lots of theories but nothing concrete. Was it storage from a previous reset perhaps?

posted on Dec, 2 2022 @ 03:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

We will know more at 5:00 p.m. Eastern time today.

www.thegatewaypundit.com...

Plus Elon is apparently hosting a live Q n A too!
Plus there is this:

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 ID: 000000 No.17830259 📁
Nov 27 2022 20:01:47 (EST)
Anonymous ID: 4595e5 No.17830253 📁
Nov 27 2022 20:00:59 (EST)
>>17830238

Q & A ?
>>17830253
In time.
Q

edit on R2022x1731pmFri, 02 Dec 2022 15:47:17 -0600 by Roxstar because: (no reason given)

edit on R2022x5531pmFri, 02 Dec 2022 15:53:55 -0600 by Roxstar because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2022 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Thank you for posting for those of us who do not have telegram!

I'm really not sure what to think of QTSR. Sometimes I get all filled with hope and expectation, but then sometimes I just figure that, if nothing else, QTSR is putting out some entertaining alternate reality fiction. Either way, I appreciate you posting these.

TzarChasm - every time I see your Deadpool avatar, I hear Ryan Reynolds in my head "She's gonna do a superhero landing"

posted on Dec, 2 2022 @ 05:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: hangedman13

Oak tree? I get an Oak Island vibe from that. There is also shades of watch the water with it as well with the flood tunnels. For extra coincidence we also have references to the Tree of Life according to the show. Taking away the whole treasure aspect we have an incredible bit of engineering that was built on an isolated (at the time) Island by someone with resources and skill. To this day no idea of who, lots of theories but nothing concrete. Was it storage from a previous reset perhaps?

Great catch HM,

Water = information.

CLIP ends here: Green is for go.

Timestamp is 12:26

Military 5PM Eastern = ???

edit on 2-12-2022 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2022 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Weird, right, I mean today an all?

FBI met weekly with Big Tech ahead of the 2020 election, agent testifies

During the deposition, Chan said that he, along with the FBI’s Foreign Influence Task Force and senior Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency officials, had weekly meetings with major social media companies to warn against Russian disinformation attempts ahead of the 2020 election, according to a source in the Missouri attorney general's office.

Fox News Digital also learned that, according to Chan's testimony, the FBI regularly sends social media companies lists of internet URLs and social media accounts that should be taken down because they are "disinformation" from "malign foreign influence operations." The FBI then inquires whether the platforms have taken down the content. On many occasions, the platforms take down the accounts flagged by the FBI.

This ^^^ is why they spent YEARS saying "foreign actors" "disinformation" "russia" etc. It is so LATER, when needed, all the goons have to say is the trigger word and no minion will question it, it becomes literally a trigger word that the minion has no ability to resist. In other words.... Mind Control.

posted on Dec, 2 2022 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Biden crime family exploding in the news.....
FTX money going to Dems in the news....
More stolen election news....
House investigations gone wild.....
NOW....DHS WARNING.....Holiday Terrorism possible......

They HAVE to get all this off the news......

Told my daughter today there is a huge false flag coming.....watch.....

posted on Dec, 2 2022 @ 07:16 PM
link   

The Live Tweet is not all that interesting a process, except, as it relates to Real Time Reality Creation.

Most here will know most of this already. What is interesting so far, is to see the minion class work, no situational awareness is a trait among most 40 on down folks and it is present here. Just follow the patterns, ignore any level of interconnectedness. The overall "mind theme" = beat DJT by any means necessary, even of Joe Biden's son is a pedophile, crackhead, China minion, doesn't matter new rules apply and the people don't need to know this.

Their excuse is hilarious. Yes, the President's son could be compromised by China, since not russia no matter, but because this information might have been taken from his computer without his consent, what he does doesn't matter. This is staggeringly insane, given what is on it is actual, real, russia russia russia stuff.

So where does this come from? How quickly people forget. DNC hack = the worst thing ever = mind control triggers. Remember, they PR spin was not the information, but the violation of privacy was so egregious it was the only thing that mattered. So all that was needed was to reverse that drop, "could be hacked" = DNC Hack = worst thing ever = justified in stopping it. Easy to do, too far back to remember how it was implanted.

edit on 2-12-2022 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2022 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Pizza?!?!?
OMG.............

posted on Dec, 2 2022 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Here are 2 links to the twitter files for those who don't have twit

Elon Musk Releases THE TWITTER FILES: How Twitter Collaborated With "The Biden Team" To Cover Up The Hunter Laptop Story

www.zerohedg... e.com/markets/elon-musk-releases-twitter-files-how-twitter-collaborated-biden-team-cover-hunter-notebook

threadreaderapp.com...

edit on R20222022kQ000000America/ChicagoAmerica/Chicago12 by RookQueen because: Q

posted on Dec, 2 2022 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Looks like Anons have updated the James Baker wikipedia page LMAO

"official at the Department of Justice who committed treason by helping suppress the Hunter Biden laptop story "

top topics

<< 56  57  58    60  61  62 >>

join