It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---WHO WILL PUT AN END TO THE ENDLESS?--- -Part- --42--

page: 56
<< 53  54  55    57  58  59 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2022 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Things are turning strange at the Vatican.
Angela Becciu is currently undergoing a financial corruption trial with Pope Francis playing a central role. So he secretly taped his conversation with the Pope, which has resulted in more charges.

What are the chances that others may have secretly taped conversations? It wouldn't be a stretch of the imagination.
Things seem bleak "You have already condemed me; it's useless to go to trial." Worse he thinks that the Pope wants him dead.
Suicide watch?
Angela Becciu and Pope Francis

edit on 1-12-2022 by Thoughtful1 because: link

posted on Dec, 1 2022 @ 12:15 PM
link   
I've been thinking about this in a slightly different way. I have a number of family members in the health profession, along with friends, who happily gave the jabs to people. They believed they were doing an important public service and saving lives.
To make matters worse I have friends whose family members did the "special" hospital treatment as they placed people on ventilators and induced commas. Those individuals were the most angry as they saw one patient after another die and of course were the most aggressive at pushing the jab, to the point of going out into the community promoting the jab for one and all. Pfizer sponsored with extra payments for their efforts. This is going to raise just so may issues that not only were they confused but were paid to do the work by evil itself.
They are not bad people, just frightened and confused. They have been the most resistant to the even questioning that there may be something else going on. When they do finally understand I just don't know how they will be able to handle this. I have been wondering how to support them emotionally. But honestly I see some major anger and the question is who is it going to be directed at.
The suicide angle has had me more focused on people who suddenly find out that their diseases like cancer are turbo charged and they very well may elect to commit suicide rather than suffer, especially if their is a shortage of healthcare available. That may be why the elected suicide option is being pushed by governments recently.

originally posted by: Caled
I've been thinking a while about "suicide weekend." What do you think people that pressured family members and their own children will do when the truth comes out?

originally posted by: Thoughtful1
a reply to: crankyoldman
But what about the jab adverse side effects?
Covid Panic
Well now these adverse effects are due to stress from anti jabbers. No question about it they are trying to be creative.

"Fear mongering and misinformation being peddled by people with no scientific training to terrorize people into staying unvaccinated is not just causing people to remain susceptible to viral outbreak, but could be causing more side effects seen in the vaccination process."
Causing more deaths too.

Who could possibly believe this?

posted on Dec, 1 2022 @ 12:27 PM
link   
a reply to: cimmerius

I think the antlers might be pagan...

Symbolism of the Stag - paganism, wicca, Egypt
edit on 1-12-2022 by GopiGrl because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2022 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Explored here before, but worth a refresh as nothing has changed, and Team Joe is super duper cool with TikTok.

Engineer Explains In Detail How Much Information TikTok Is Actually Taking From You—It’s A Lot

“TikTok is a data collection service that is thinly-veiled as a social network. If there is an API to get information on you, your contacts, or your device… well, they’re using it.”

Q Tick Tock

posted on Dec, 1 2022 @ 12:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful1

It's sad that those at the top in charge have not been punished by those who have lost loved ones.

If my wife, or any of my children, were to die due to a COVID vaccine injection, there would be another life taken near the top of the chain that pushed these vaccines out on the population.

posted on Dec, 1 2022 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Yesterday, Senator Tom Cotton told everyone who has TikTok on their phone to go get a new phone. Just removing TikTok will not work.

posted on Dec, 1 2022 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Things are turning strange at the Vatican.
Angela Becciu is currently undergoing a financial corruption trial with Pope Francis playing a central role. So he secretly taped his conversation with the Pope, which has resulted in more charges.

What are the chances that others may have secretly taped conversations? It wouldn't be a stretch of the imagination.
Things seem bleak "You have already condemed me; it's useless to go to trial." Worse he thinks that the Pope wants him dead.
Suicide watch?
Angela Becciu and Pope Francis

Strange, I wonder where one finds the laws that apply in Vatican Country, let alone related to "illegally taping" the actual Pope not Pope.

Good time to remember Cardinal Pell when these things come up. Covered in the thread quite a bit here.

‘I never expected to lose,’ Catholic Cardinal Pell, who was jailed on sex abuse and then freed, tells Tribune

One of them is dead, and I don’t know whether it would add much to have [the other one] punished. I really don’t know how much of the accusation that was made was fiction, how much of it was fantasy, whether something happened with somebody else and that was applied to myself. But there was not even a residual encounter [with the man later]. ...Fascinatingly, in Rolling Stone magazine, a parallel case, the “Billy Doe” case in Philadelphia, was publicized in Australia. It had maybe seven or eight similarities with my story. But whether that was the basis on which the story was put together, I really don’t know. But I don’t think anybody going to jail would add much.

One Playbook.

posted on Dec, 1 2022 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Alex Jones $1 billion Ha...Dr. Eric Nepate is being sued by the Federal Government for $500 Billion. Lol. Seems slightly high for promoting the use of vitamin D and zinc.

$43,792 for each violation, 10 million violations and counting.
Missouri Dr. Facing $500 Billion in Fines

Senator Maria Cantwell D-Wa sponsored this bill which just happens to be S.5075

"This Act makes it unlawful under Section 5 of the FTC for any person, partnership or corporation to engage in deceptive act or practice in or affecting commerce assisted with treatment, cure, prevention, mitigation or diagnosis of Covid-19."
Stop The Treatment Bill

Probably just wildly coincidental that the first cases of Covid were identified in Washington state.
Covid Time line

What about Fauci/Gates safe and effective miracle drug Remdesivir? This may link to #1841 FTC /monopoly.
FTC

posted on Dec, 1 2022 @ 12:59 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust
I've pondered this issue because I have the majority of my family members and friends who have been jabbed. The punishment of death is just too easy an out imho.
I have thought about a" Predator Zoo" where they could be placed on continual public display, year round. There could be signs explaining their crimes, involvement, # of people hurt and killed. School trips would be a must.
I fear that if they are just killed off people will just forget over time, but a zoo...an attraction, that would be different.
To make things even better the predators would have to pay for everyone's admission.

posted on Dec, 1 2022 @ 01:02 PM
link   
It's probably a pontifical secret, where they can just make up laws as they go along. Sort of like the one playbook by Biden et al.

posted on Dec, 1 2022 @ 02:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful1

Maybe offer popcorn & wrist-rockets including pellets
for the visitor so people could unleash a wee bit of pent
up anger. Let the H - Zoo feel some that pain & especially
The Beagle Abuser Fauci!!!

Cheers
Ektar

posted on Dec, 1 2022 @ 02:45 PM
link   
UN 2030: An Agenda Forged in the Ninth Circle of Hell

www.veteranstoday.com...

Excellent article......

Last line and then a bible quote......

The only question is, with 13 billion Covid shots having been administered worldwide, will the number of unlobotomized members of society be sufficient to form that critical mass in time to stop this diabolical agenda?

“Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep’s clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves” – Matthew 7:15

I think the recent Q drop about false prophets refers to our world leaders claiming that climate change and pandemics are real and we should do as they say.........Well I am one of those "unlobotomized" and along with millions of other armed vets.....we are not going down without a fight.

posted on Dec, 1 2022 @ 03:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
So what does this mean? Well, for one it means the SOLUTION has been set, and it comes next - they are not just now figuring it out. For two, it means this is system of introduction is in fact a real thing and it works.

The SOLUTION in this case will be a Crypto-Hybrid system, that will be seen by some as the NWO, and by others as The Great Reset. If it is Net Positive it will be the Reset, if it is Net Negative it will be the NWO.
edited

Your entire post is a nice summary. The part quoted still interests me.

In a larger sense, this feeling of ambiguity pervades the whole cabel vs. Qsters narrative. So many events can be interpreted as a part of either plan. Is a stolen election a cabal success, or a revelation of their corruption?

Now this uncertainty of who is at war and who is winning could be a brilliant effort to institute the reset without causing a civil war: no one knows whether to cheer or protest.

The Problem-reaction-solution method can work for either side, depending on the nature of the solution. But in the end a reset will be done, and life will change. Perhaps this is the “scare event.” When things get weird, we won’t know if it’s a good weird or a bad weird. People won’t know to fight it or welcome it. It is an interesting idea to avoid the instant opposition of polarity. The winner is unclear, so no automatic polar opposition. Everyone has to wait and see. By the time we know, it is done.

posted on Dec, 1 2022 @ 03:13 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Just saw a twitter image of Klaus sitting in the former Trump Hotel in DC....
Plus Macron is in DC as well, definitely interesting!
Peace
MP
edit to add news of him suffering a second heart attack is being reported on Continental Telegraph ?

edit on 1-12-2022 by ModusPonus because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2022 @ 03:35 PM
link   
The conversation about the results from the jab has me thinking.

Sit back, enjoy the wall of text as no pics for this one.

For almost everyone His-Story is this... Narrator Voice, Grainy Black and White Images on TV following an add for Depends: As Eisenhower planned his advance, Hitler began to ration supplies at concentration camps, with death impending, terrified children were forced to ration food with each other..."

The Event Post Mortem is how we all see the horrors of horrors. Someone else tells us how it was, often folks who were not even alive at the time. And that's. the. problem.

ME: March 13, 2020 the war began.
Another: What war, there was no war?
ME: The one that led to false imprisonment of millions, discrimination based on DNA, deaths of old folks locked in prisons, movement stopped, bank accounts seized, countries containing people in internment camps, dissenters lives destroyed. That war.
Another: Wait, that wasn't war, people were sick and it was to keep us safe. There was no war.

See what happens?

We all went through WWIII, all of the elements of a kinetic war were there, including forced everything, rationing everything, movement restriction, redistribution of wealth, friends turned into enemies, political grandstanding without much of the guns and bomb stuff. But war all the same.

But it happened World Wide in every corner of Earth, in real time.

After 75 years of "never forget" propaganda consisting of countless movies, docs, books, articles, and more on Nazi Germany + Jews demanding we never repeat the horrors of Hitler. Germany quite literally recreated Nazi Germany in 2021 (rendering that tired trope of recreating history doa). As did almost all of the rest of the world. Yes, the lesson wasn't to avoid, but to condition one to accept it because.................... it didn't look like Grainy Black and White Pics of emaciated people in black and white stripes waiting to die, which is how it looks.

We didn't see WWIII because we were IN WWIII. We are now doing the post mortem. Only part of it was kinetic, but it had all of the elements of a traditional war and even more horrors.

Philippino folks locked in their homes for ages, one person able to leave for food. Get a jab or lose job. Wear a mask or take a beating. Protest and go to jail. Show your papers to go to a bar. Family dead, no funerals allowed. Need a kidney, life saving surgery, not without a jab. Kids, wear your mask. Everyone is sick until the prove otherwise, demand to know the covid health of your friends and family before seeing them. Shun those who don't accept the party line.

In 15 years, Narrator Voice, Grainy color instagram Images on TV following an add for Depends: Old people were forced into homes, refused treatment, and left to die. The governors who ordered this treatment, were given awards, while Germany instated a genetic apartheid restricting access to food, supplies and travel for those who failed to comply. The world was divided, families broke up, jobs lost, trust in humanity was destroyed over those who failed to comply with, what we now know, were lies. Masks were a sign of compliance, as much as the defined the targets to be attacked - the mask refuseniks. Historians and experts wrestle with what went so wrong so far, few answers, many questions.

See how that works?

When one is in the middle of things it is often hard to see what things are. Upon reflection, if one can do that (bots cannot) one begins to put it all together. We're almost 3 years from the start, the Post Mortem is easy for me: I lived it, and I don't need a History Channel Documentary to define it for me.

The fallout from a WW, and in this case a TRULY WORLD WIDE, all human war will be beyond confusing for this single reason: Choices have conseQuences, in this case the choices made 3 years ago will not be seen by nearly all as a direct cause and effect.

Few will see that their hoarding of TP, their rage at family members, the shutting down of churches and schools, the jabs, the fear, the hate, the divide lead to whatever is in front of them in 2023. We're going to hear a TON of "but why is this happening?" A TON!

All of that said, I made a post here at the start defining our greatest strength and our greatest weakness. We Adapt.

No matter what happens, volcano, hurricane, BLM Riots, death of a loved one, no more x or y, we adapt. We do it without thinking, and it is our willingness to this, coupled with our skill, that leads to a place of compliance instead of defiance.

The next year, the conseQuences of our choices will hit, to disconnected for folks to understand, but events will arrive. We must be understanding, we must look for solutions in the present and leave the anger of the choices behind. Opportunity will be there too, for those with eyes to see, be one of those.

One last thought. This thread is remarkable. It has documented these events, from a variety of POV's, including the shills trolls and such, as such it is a remarkable document that shows something never seen before: a WW network of folks reading, and contributing, connected, documenting WWIII in real time. Amazing.

It is hard to grasp that, but it really is something special when taken as a measure of life over the course of The Great Awakening and WWIII +++

posted on Dec, 1 2022 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Nicely stated....Although I think WWIII is far from over.....all that was expected 2 years ago is about to unfold soon....popcorn anyone?

posted on Dec, 1 2022 @ 04:24 PM
link   
I nominate kanYE West for President of 4chan.

He was really something today.

posted on Dec, 1 2022 @ 04:34 PM
link   
I never said they were evil. I’m talking about good people having a grim realization of what they were a party to.

I've been thinking about this in a slightly different way. I have a number of family members in the health profession, along with friends, who happily gave the jabs to people. They believed they were doing an important public service and saving lives.
To make matters worse I have friends whose family members did the "special" hospital treatment as they placed people on ventilators and induced commas. Those individuals were the most angry as they saw one patient after another die and of course were the most aggressive at pushing the jab, to the point of going out into the community promoting the jab for one and all. Pfizer sponsored with extra payments for their efforts. This is going to raise just so may issues that not only were they confused but were paid to do the work by evil itself.
They are not bad people, just frightened and confused. They have been the most resistant to the even questioning that there may be something else going on. When they do finally understand I just don't know how they will be able to handle this. I have been wondering how to support them emotionally. But honestly I see some major anger and the question is who is it going to be directed at.
The suicide angle has had me more focused on people who suddenly find out that their diseases like cancer are turbo charged and they very well may elect to commit suicide rather than suffer, especially if their is a shortage of healthcare available. That may be why the elected suicide option is being pushed by governments recently.

originally posted by: Caled
I've been thinking a while about "suicide weekend." What do you think people that pressured family members and their own children will do when the truth comes out?

But what about the jab adverse side effects?
Covid Panic
Well now these adverse effects are due to stress from anti jabbers. No question about it they are trying to be creative.

"Fear mongering and misinformation being peddled by people with no scientific training to terrorize people into staying unvaccinated is not just causing people to remain susceptible to viral outbreak, but could be causing more side effects seen in the vaccination process."
Causing more deaths too.

Who could possibly believe this?

posted on Dec, 1 2022 @ 04:34 PM
link   
BTW just a little 2023 prediction.....the SCARE event is the Bankruptcy of the USA...it is approaching at light speed while many countries refuse to transact with the worthless dollar....

posted on Dec, 1 2022 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Florida just pulled $2billion in funds from Blackrock investments.

Drop in the bucket but a nice move.

new topics

top topics

<< 53  54  55    57  58  59 >>

join