It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---WHO WILL PUT AN END TO THE ENDLESS?--- -Part- --42--

page: 55
<< 52  53  54    56  57  58 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2022 @ 06:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: GopiGrl
a reply to: MetalThunder

Ya know, I looked up this robot thing, looks like Dallas was at the fore
www.huffpost.com...

Just think of all those kids who went to MIT on scholarships for making rockem sockem robots

I was just about 5 years too young or I can guarantee that I would be proud to be an MIT grad who built robots. Toys are only the 1st step. Rockem Sockem Robots was one of our family toys growing up as a kid that we played because it was silly and made you laugh.
edit on 1-12-2022 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2022 @ 06:08 AM
link   
Not sure if anyone tried to answer yet , but I can add something maybe.

There is no doubt that trinket Elon had in the meme was very interesting. His tweets have proven to be eye opening and hell he might be Q. His "oddly calculated karma score" that ATS keeps would be off the charts, and the "way above top secret" would need scientific notation when you are 1 X 10 to the 100th power top secret about to bust out for real.

originally posted by: pheonix358
Would anyone more knowledgeable on this give an opinion please. It is way out of left field! In fact, I think it came from the parking garage.

Twitter

and a song to go along with it because music soothes the savage beast.

P

posted on Dec, 1 2022 @ 06:15 AM
link   
This is the tale of the tape. The military really appears to be moving in on the culprits this time. I saw a quote on a Rumble report that Bolsinaro is claiming it is an international event and the criminals are going down world wid, paraphrasing.

sooooo

88 bottles of hopium beer on the wall

88 bottles of beer

take one down pass it around 87 bottles of hopium beer on the wall!

That is worth celebrating in HOPES it is true.

originally posted by: crankyoldman
CLIP

Remarkable.

81m votes for Joe Biden, most popular POTUS EVER! After he was elected that 81m turned into a dozen harping twitter users, who are now quitting, and a few politicos who tacitly approve of him.

No LULU voters demanding their guy, elected in the most fair election ever, take over?

Joe = Lulu = one playbook = Inversion coming.

posted on Dec, 1 2022 @ 06:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

Thanks for the reply.

I think everyone else skipped the post.

If it is a weapon or a facsimile of one, then it is a dire warning. "My gun may be broken ... but guess what ... I have one of these!"

Interesting!

P

posted on Dec, 1 2022 @ 06:33 AM
link   
a reply to: RookQueen

About the China town observation. The Doobie brothers song about China Grove is about a place in TX that "the people of the town are strange, but their proud of where they came. yea talking bout China Gro OOOve whoa oooh oooh"

posted on Dec, 1 2022 @ 08:57 AM
link   
That gun replica is Adam Jensen's Diamond Back .357 from Deus Ex: Human Revolution (2011).

Some interesting snippets from the plot:

Deus Ex: Human Revolution is set in 2027, just as human augmentation begins to enter mainstream life.

Adam descends into the facility and finds a massive underground secret internment camp run by FEMA.

he discovers that Eliza is actually an advanced Artificial Intelligence, designed to manipulate public's perception through the media but has also gained some degree of self-awareness.

the technology to help the less fortunate but it has since become just another means for the powerful to control said less fortunate (especially given the Illuminati's plans to use it as a killswitch for mankind) as well as potentially causing humanity to lose its moral center.

posted on Dec, 1 2022 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Perhaps the foreign languages is a sign post to which countries royals he's communicating messages too?

posted on Dec, 1 2022 @ 09:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

Perhaps the foreign languages is a sign post to which countries royals he's communicating messages too?

Consider that he may be trying to reach more Germans to get them ready for some event and doing so in their native language reaches all who read.

posted on Dec, 1 2022 @ 09:32 AM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

Hello Phoenix358,
There are so many facets to it - the Age of Aquarius. Not sure where to begin because your question is very open ended. Please forgive me if I get pedantic but, here it goes:

1. It's from a theatre production called HAIR - later made into a movie - Let the Sun Shine In. LIGHT. Produced by an offshoot of Operation Mockingbird to divert young people from a spiritual awakening to a life of drug addled delusions. Another theatre production popular around this time was Jesus Christ Superstar.
2. The song refers to the dawning of a new age. Some believe we are shifting ages from the Piscean Age, the age of Compassion to a new age, the Age of Aquarius, the Age of the New Human. This presentation of soothing music and hippie love is delusional. Cooperation is not love the one your with or living life like a beer commercial, it's cooperation between humanity and the planet.
3. The Mayan Calendar showed a conjunction occurring around what we calculate to be 12/21/2012, the end of an age, Kali Yuga? Is this the coming of the Golden Age as known by ALL religions? That conjunction has a 36-year orb of influence, like a magnet, 16 years on either side. December 2012 the conjunction was "exact," and we having been drifting toward the waterfall, then end date brings us to...2030!!! (They know it)
4. The US is going through a transiting Pluto conjunct natal Pluto, a transit that brings deep, transformational changes. Where ever we direct the light on the nasty, dark corners of this world, the deeper the transformation will be...that brings us to the 5D part, but that, I cannot elaborate on. I wrote a post about Pluto and the Great American Renovation

There's much more that can be said, but I think you get the gist.
edit on 1-12-2022 by GopiGrl because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-12-2022 by GopiGrl because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2022 @ 09:33 AM
link   

JoM, just to reinforce the hopium, Phil Godlewski's LIVE intel last night claims that

Speaking of 'Time is up!', yesterday's global military operation... was a very well coordinated Alliance... is taking on the controllers of the world, which we refer to as the cabal. Yesterday a PRECISION military operation was launched, worldwide. ... The mission was to extract, and in some cases use deadly force, on the heads of the cabal. Namely, the Rothschilds, the Rockerfellers, Klaus Schwab in particular, and several other high ranking cabal officials. This was a 'Search and Destroy' mission; capture if possible, kill if necessary. That was conducted over the last 24hrs and is still ongoing as we speak (Ed: 05:00 UTC) and has been highly successful in every single target on the Alliance's list has been neutralised! ...and there's many more to come!" ... We're coming for you - ALL of you!

See from 2:10:45 mark on his Rumble video.

Let's keep an eye out for evidence of this.

posted on Dec, 1 2022 @ 09:39 AM
link   

I felt like that using the first animation programs on the mac. Then, when I started doing tech support and got calls from China Lakes where they were using our software for simulations, I wanted nothing to do with technology and still hope it will all be short circuited in a huge Carrington type event.

posted on Dec, 1 2022 @ 09:42 AM
link   
a reply to: pteridine

Good point pteridine!

Gene decode, in an interview with Nicholas Veniamin, a day or 2 ago, claimed that russian troops are closing in on what he called 'The alien Heart' of the cabal, underground in Ukraine, Further, that 700,000 russian troops would be used to complete this operation. He says that MSM and other reporting of Ukraine frontline activities is being seriously throttled to hide the alian element from the public.

Without any evidence, obviously take this with a pinch of salt... BUT I assume that some of those 700,000 russian troops would have to go through Germany and Poland to encircle Ukraine's North and West?
edit on 1-12-2022 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2022 @ 09:49 AM
link   
RookQueen,
Excuse me for interjecting...My gut tells me that is what Q has been preparing us for. I mentioned in the past that "we" are like the stand of trees around a house, taking on the winds of the storm and provide shade when the heat of the truth is too much. We who are left will have to help those injured. There will be healing modalities, some will continue to be obstinate.

I have separated from my family. There are enough of them to help each other, I can not help them and they will only leech off of us for they no not how to work, and work there will be plenty of.

Community will be key.
edit on 1-12-2022 by GopiGrl because: Will

posted on Dec, 1 2022 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Yes. Several. All of them are fine. However, I also know one family member that recently got cancer (but is now in remission) that I was told was unjabbed (but since jabbed courtesy of pressure from the hospital). I also have a family friend that died during the initial outbreak that I was told was unjabbed. However, I only trust what I see with my own eyes, and I know in certain circles there are people that would get jabbed and not tell anyone. There are very few people I trust, and even within that group there are degrees of trust. You won't be alone. Don't fear being alone; the evil in this world feeds off fear. Trust yourself.

originally posted by: RookQueen
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi a reply to: Caled

Do either of you have close friends or family that did not get the jabbie?
Losing my peeps and watching those who lose family has been on my mind as well then when I think a little deeper I realize that I could literally be alone in the aftermath. It's a bit scary to be honest. I realize that there will be other people around but how will you know who to trust?

edit on 12/1/2022 by Caled because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2022 @ 10:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: RookQueen
a reply to: cimmerius

I always thought antlers on a human symbolized natural man or the indominable animal nature-- something that sets them apart from regular people, proudly displayed, like a crown.

I always thought antlers on a human symbolized an abomination......but I was raised and live in the bible belt so there's that.

That is not at all inconsistent with what I was saying. I was writing what I think the antler symbol means to the cabal.

The idea that someone thinks they have some kind of God given right to rule over everyone because they are an elite with illusions of superiority and have been unsocialized to be cooperative is pretty much….an abomination.

You will notice I tried to follow up tactfully with a question about royal families. I was trying to show some respect for the British people who may love their traditions.

But my personal opinion is that Royalty is the most narcissistic, racist concept on earth. Beyond racism of skin color. Beyond nationalism. Beyond class snobbery. Beyond sexism. The royalists basically claim that their particular strain of family DNA is superior to everyone else’s, even those who have displayed actual wisdom and character.

I tried to subtly end by asking how on earth the royals can possibly sell this idea to the public in these days where any hint of discrimination is met with a woke-storm. It seems like the greatest scam on Earth. But that’s my American opinion. I am curious about how the Brits feel.
(And I am consciously ignoring theories on shape shifting reptilians, or relation to the Nephilim or such. Even if relevant, those explanations are obviously not the ones given to the public.)

posted on Dec, 1 2022 @ 10:45 AM
link   
a reply to: cimmerius

some kind of God given right to rule over everyone because they are an elite with illusions of superiority and have been unsocialized to be cooperative is pretty much….an abomination.

Divine Kingship an idea shared in old culture the world over. A narrative that we originally came from the Gods. Lineages back to the first time or Eden. What ever you want to call it. :-)

posted on Dec, 1 2022 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Just wait until the realization really sets in that you aren't even a person to them. You are nothing more than an animal raised to provide a useful service and ultimately slaughtered when you can no longer provide that service. Or sooner if you were raised strictly for the slaughter.

For those of you that think otherwise, prepare to be surprised.

originally posted by: cimmerius
The idea that someone thinks they have some kind of God given right to rule over everyone because they are an elite with illusions of superiority and have been unsocialized to be cooperative is pretty much….an abomination.

posted on Dec, 1 2022 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Replied

Rainbows
Jane

(post by SMOKINGGUN2012 removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Dec, 1 2022 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Rel I think we need to circle back to the basic issue of royalties.
Did Fauci and Collins Receive Royalty Payments

From what they have managed to get from FOIA requests Fauci and Collins received $350 million in royalty payments. Not bad for "administrators".
Royalty Pharma

This may or may not be the case but what if Fauci and others involved with the Moderna mRNA patent decided to sell the rights for a lump sum payment to this royalty company. The royalties incoming from Moderna would not show up but would instead be absorbed within this royalty company. Fauci had big enough issues with his net worth doubling during the plandemic. Can you imagine how much more he would have earned if he had retained control over the royalties? This would have had just so many red flags.

Looking at the Board of Directors Errol DeSouzu, has a direct connection to the NIH! He served on the NIH Health Committees.
Also I have been wondering how they were able to arrange financing to have a patent in the first place without being flagged. Royalty Pharma could also help since they fund innovation in biopharma directly and indirectly. That would be one way to finance something with little visibility.

As for the Chairman of the Board, Pablo Legorreta, he has a Rockefeller connection and he is the founder of Pro kidney, so that may explain the kidney link. I would suggest money laundering, since one hand is washing the other.

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
This looks a good candidate for your investigative skills, T1:

Bloomberg

Two billionaire brothers are selling shares of their biggest US pharma asset and investing in other players in the industry, including a SPAC co-founded by Chamath Palihapitiya

The little I can see of the Bloomberg article says they're moving their money into biotech business ProKidney??

Are they just trying to find an alternative scam or laundering mechanism?

new topics

top topics

<< 52  53  54    56  57  58 >>

join