It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---WHO WILL PUT AN END TO THE ENDLESS?--- -Part- --42--

page: 54
<< 51  52  53    55  56  57 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2022 @ 12:07 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi a reply to: Caled

Do either of you have close friends or family that did not get the jabbie?
Losing my peeps and watching those who lose family has been on my mind as well then when I think a little deeper I realize that I could literally be alone in the aftermath. It's a bit scary to be honest. I realize that there will be other people around but how will you know who to trust?

edit on R20222022kQ000000America/ChicagoAmerica/Chicago12 by RookQueen because: Q

posted on Dec, 1 2022 @ 12:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheBadCabbie

originally posted by: Guyfriday
a reply to: Caled

Whatever happened to calling it "Zom'pocalypse"?

I always find it weird when something is named one thing, but then the media turns around and changes the name due to their backers saying so. SARS Corona Type-2 became "Corona Virus" then Covid. Nobody really questioned why either. I often wonder if there might be some kind of cultic reasoning behind these mysterious name changes.

I think in some cases it can be used as a social engineering tool. By changing the jargon periodically, the thoroughly indoctrinated will absorb those PC type language changes in the process of absorbing the programming material that they are being fed. Many with contrary viewpoints to the topic of discussion will not absorb the new jargon, since from their perspective they have detected crap, and so have slowed or stopped their absorption of the programming material.

The thoroughly indoctrinated individual will notice the lack of PC jargon from the contrarian participant. This can often reinforce the programmed viewpoint, because the victim will assume the contrarian participant to be uneducated or ignorant due to their not being up to date on the current jargon.

I don't think that it's always for this reason when these jargon changes occur, but some times it probably does serve this or perhaps some other social engineering purpose.

It really is a psyop in my opinion. Things like the word "oriental" is not allowed anymore. We grew up learning that people are Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Oriental. But now the Orient exists no more. It was the rest of the Asian and Indonesian people that are south of China that were not mentioned above. At least for me. It was a region, the Orient.

Now it is taboo to say Oriental. To me, that is like growing up knowing something but you have to UN know it later for some stupid reason. If the Orient didn't exist in name it would never have been in the vernacular. This is about controlling the narrative on all thoughts when we get to the bottom of this. It is just like saying Blue is now non existent and "whomever sees blue is a racist".

edit on 1-12-2022 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2022 @ 12:22 AM
link   
a reply to: RookQueen

Is channeling like being a medium?

posted on Dec, 1 2022 @ 12:33 AM
link   
Me the other day:

Muskinator has to somehow figure out a way to purge the fake follow count, without giving them the victimhood crown. When they/them/we/us find out 50 people follow renOgade and his husband and 35 people follow Alyssa Milano the twitter world is going to look very different.

Fun game.

posted on Dec, 1 2022 @ 12:37 AM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Direct hit, COM.

Cheers

posted on Dec, 1 2022 @ 01:02 AM
link   

RockQueen, the only friends and family I have that are un-jabbed are:

2 out of 3 grandchildren, maybe I need to start singing Meatloaf's "Two out of three ain't bad!" at karaokes?

A couple who have become strong friends through this movement but who were just acquaintances before from my karaoke circle. They moved to Northern France, literally weeks before covid, to start a business. Their refusal to take the shot caused business issues in their new community and they even spent a month on the Gilet Jaune protest marches - but lost most of their life savings! Kev is a Rick Parfitt look-alike, who always sings karaoke songs with very long instrumentals in them (ROFL - just likes to be on stage but can't be arsed to have to sing). However, his wife is an ex-nightclub bouncer, so they're well protected. I only see them now when they come back to visit family.

If most of the unjabbed in society have similar statistics to you and I then we face a real shortage of manpower to help the jabbed once their health goes down hill!!! We will also be at greater risk should their anger be turned on the unjabbed when the truth comes out.

We have to hope and pray that their health can be mitigated to some extent; or we will be returning to the feudal times when adults had to travel between towns and villages looking for available partners.

We could literally return to the age of tribe building with those we trust.

edit on 1-12-2022 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2022 @ 01:05 AM
link   

a reply to: daskakik

which makes that mirror a little more concerning. At least to me.

That looked like Baphomet to me, but the 666 connection didn't make sense. There were 6 red shaded lamps on each side but I didn't get the part that was a 6 in the middle?

posted on Dec, 1 2022 @ 01:11 AM
link   
Inversions of Inversions coming fast and furious.

It has been a while since someone has self immolated on teeeveee like this. This really is something.

John KirbyBot Clip on apple, china and musk. Glorious.

And I have zero idea what is going on here.

These fit hand and glove.

Inversion of the Inversion, they cannot stop it and this is what it looks like in real-glorious-time.

This might be the most bizarre case of Inversion of Inversion yet. Scott Wiener politico in CA lists his greatest hits, actual facts, in an attempt to Jussie Smollet himself as the victim. Fails. Inversion = outs himself as the worst thing ever for the reasons he states in his Fakery

posted on Dec, 1 2022 @ 01:14 AM
link   

They rather seem to be impaling themselves on the metamorphosis of twitter. Obviously, a controlled echo chamber was important to them.

Cheers

posted on Dec, 1 2022 @ 01:21 AM
link   
Babies are Delivered Alive and Their Hearts Cut Out Without Anesthesia to Develop Vaccines

It's only a 12 min video but the 11:00 mark if you'd like to get to the point...........sad and disgusting.

rumble.com... -delivered-alive-and-their-hearts-cut-out-without-anesthesia-to-d.html

posted on Dec, 1 2022 @ 01:29 AM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

posted on Dec, 1 2022 @ 01:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: YaraVada

Curious as to why ATS isn't talking about the three Crypto Currency men; Nikolai Mushegian, Tiantian Kullander, Vyacheslav Taran sudden deaths.

Start a thread. You might have to accrue a few more posts first, but... here www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 1 2022 @ 01:51 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi
I love two out of three ain't bad.
I hate that for your friends.....this damn virus (I still think it's the flu) has ruined people in so many ways it's ridiculous. With the bad economy and possible rail strike, I fear the company I work for will be shut down by mid Jan.
I had to look Parfitt up I admit but that is funny that your friend really only wants to be the showman and not the singer!...lol.

I've been trying not to think about it but it creeps in which makes me wonder if we all should be thinking about and discussing it. I am thankful that my son didn't take it but also fear for his capability to cope and adapt should we return to tribe building. I just wish so badly that my friends and family had held the freakin line!

posted on Dec, 1 2022 @ 01:55 AM
link   
This looks a good candidate for your investigative skills, T1:

Bloomberg

Two billionaire brothers are selling shares of their biggest US pharma asset and investing in other players in the industry, including a SPAC co-founded by Chamath Palihapitiya

The little I can see of the Bloomberg article says they're moving their money into biotech business ProKidney??

Are they just trying to find an alternative scam or laundering mechanism?

posted on Dec, 1 2022 @ 02:00 AM
link   

The only advice I can give comes from my mother:

"There's no point in wasting energy worrying about something that's already happened and you can't change!"

In other words shift the energy to working out the solution... make that the REACT phase of:
"Problem > Reaction > Solution"

I think you're right to point out that we've spent so much effort digging up the truth of the past but we need to be now preparing for shaping and adapting to what the future brings.

A macabre but realistic thought came to me:

How do I help grandchildren mourn for their parents when it's highly unlikely they will have gravestones for 3 or more years - stonemasons already take 6 months for each one.

I'm already noticing the behaviour and psychiatric issues of a teenage girl whose father and grandmother died a year ago. She's become promiscuous as a result of feeling unloved and left behind. She's my grandsons cousin and he too has worrying impacts from it... He has to say goodbye and hug and tell relatives he loves them EVERY time he sees them, just in case they die... It's almost OCD like.

Imagine the problems that will create in future society if 70% of children go through suchlike. Will they have enough inner strength to work or lead families in their early adulthood? This is why I pray MedBeds are real and can remove trauma and anxiety.

posted on Dec, 1 2022 @ 03:08 AM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel
PM for you

posted on Dec, 1 2022 @ 03:26 AM
link   
Any ideas as to why Il Donaldo would be posting in foreign languages (not Spanish?) He has been doing this regular for the past couple of weeks on tgram but not on twit ...... I find it odd.

2000 Mules (2022) Doku

Dokumentarfilm über den kriminellen Wahlbetrug und das Ausfüllen von Stimmzetteln während der Präsidentschaftswahlen in den USA 2020, die das legitime Ergebnis verändert haben.

Trump hat haushoch gewonnen und der Deepstate tut so als sei nichts passiert.

Dinesh D'Souza Zitat: "..it is now a proven fact ~ auf deutsch: "Es ist nun eine erwiesene Tatsache."

Sprache ist Englisch mit deutschen Untertitel

t.me/aktuellekinofilme

posted on Dec, 1 2022 @ 03:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

originally posted by: TheBadCabbie

a reply to: Caled

Whatever happened to calling it "Zom'pocalypse"?

I always find it weird when something is named one thing, but then the media turns around and changes the name due to their backers saying so. SARS Corona Type-2 became "Corona Virus" then Covid. Nobody really questioned why either. I often wonder if there might be some kind of cultic reasoning behind these mysterious name changes.

I think in some cases it can be used as a social engineering tool. By changing the jargon periodically, the thoroughly indoctrinated will absorb those PC type language changes in the process of absorbing the programming material that they are being fed. Many with contrary viewpoints to the topic of discussion will not absorb the new jargon, since from their perspective they have detected crap, and so have slowed or stopped their absorption of the programming material.

The thoroughly indoctrinated individual will notice the lack of PC jargon from the contrarian participant. This can often reinforce the programmed viewpoint, because the victim will assume the contrarian participant to be uneducated or ignorant due to their not being up to date on the current jargon.

I don't think that it's always for this reason when these jargon changes occur, but some times it probably does serve this or perhaps some other social engineering purpose.

It really is a psyop in my opinion. Things like the word "oriental" is not allowed anymore. We grew up learning that people are Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Oriental. But now the Orient exists no more. It was the rest of the Asian and Indonesian people that are south of China that were not mentioned above. At least for me. It was a region, the Orient.

Now it is taboo to say Oriental. To me, that is like growing up knowing something but you have to UN know it later for some stupid reason. If the Orient didn't exist in name it would never have been in the vernacular. This is about controlling the narrative on all thoughts when we get to the bottom of this. It is just like saying Blue is now non existent and "whomever sees blue is a racist".

I'd tend to agree that what you describe is likely another tactic of employing jargon for social engineering purposes. "Newspeak" I think is one name for it. I think the term comes from Orwell's "1984".

I was also thinking that changing jargon could also be another type of marker. Identifying subversives(ie free thinkers) who refuse to use the pimped jargon or are ignorant of it due to tuning out the programming.

a reply to: brewtiger

Yes is great. This Starship Trooper vid I found when I was inspired to post more Yes here has a pretty cool slideshow with it:

posted on Dec, 1 2022 @ 05:27 AM
link   
a reply to: YaraVada
ahem
Clears throat.

number of Russian businessmen have died in mysterious circumstances since the start of Russia's war in Ukraine. 

Earlier this month, Viktor Cherkesov, 72, a close KGB spy and mentor of Vladimir Putin who was demoted after publicly criticising the Kremlin leader, died from an unexplained 'serious disease'.

Recent deaths also include Ivan Pechorin, 39, director of the Far East and Arctic Development Corporation, who 'fell overboard' from his yacht in September. 

Pavel Pchelnikov, 52, a PR manager for the Russian Railways, was shot dead in his Moscow apartment the same month, and Alexander Tyulakov, 61, a senior Gazprom executive, was found hanged at his house, also in Moscow.
. Perhaps this was missed.

Troubled banking heir Matthe Mellon held XRP coins valued at upwards of $200 million - and was the only person who could access the cryptocurrencies. He died without sharing the digital keys needed to access the assets.

dead

Why have so many Russian tycoons died suspiciously since the war began? Richard Pendlebury investigates the strange series of fatalities casting another shadow over Vladimir Putin's regime
rushans

edit on 2022/12/1 by CrazyFox because: Sleepy

new topics

top topics

<< 51  52  53    55  56  57 >>

join