It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---WHO WILL PUT AN END TO THE ENDLESS?--- -Part- --42--

page: 53
<< 50  51  52    54  55  56 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2022 @ 05:39 PM
link   
This is pretty remarkable actually, even in the collapsing clown world.

It is talking about the same exact topic.

CNN layoffs is actually funny. Remember, they are meant to flip post purge if all goes well.

posted on Nov, 30 2022 @ 06:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: brewtiger

brewtiger, your post of a picture of a Stag in a bath made me think about the symbolism of Stags and particularly ANTLERS to the cabal:

Do ANTLERS symbolise STRANDS OF DNA?

I always thought antlers on a human symbolized natural man or the indominable animal nature-- something that sets them apart from regular people, proudly displayed, like a crown. Perhaps someone unsocialized to be cooperative, a ruler, just as an alpha stag is a natural ruler. An untamed thing. Perhaps similar in concept to why Baphomet is portrayed with animal aspects and horns.

Just out of curiosity, when the British royal family make their claims of God given authority to rule, passed down genetically, how exactly do they justify this to the public? Obviously breeding to keep the line pure is intended, but what qualities do they claim make them a naturally ordained ruler, superior to an ordinarily wise person?

As an American this has always puzzled me. We see, even in the case of extraordinarily brilliant individuals, their offspring rarely share the same qualities. Yet in the case of royalty, it is never questioned. It seems almost like an “emperor has no clothes” issue, somehow forbidden to even mention.

posted on Nov, 30 2022 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Folks in the so called Conspiracy World, say the phrase, Problem > Reaction > Solution all the time. Most folks shrug. Those who have an opinion think it is all BS. Things happen, they are unpredictable events, and then we try and fix them. That's what good government goes, there is no hidden hand, no deep state, the world is not run by a cabal.

We have shown, in this thread, directly, succinctly, with evidence, that the entire emergence of the Crypto-Hybrid financial system will in fact be predicated on the Problem > Reaction > Principal. It will have an event, the problem, which will trigger a reaction.

The event we thought would be Tether crashing, instead it was Luna, Followed by FTX and several others to be followed by Tether and others. But it looks like FTX is the PROBLEM that drags things out into the open due to its connections to Team Joe, the Dems, Ukraine etc.

Mr. Pool pointed us directly to this a year ago, as a key global even to watch among others. It is in the Pool Drops, undeniable, which means, someone is within the Problem > Reaction > Solution system and is feeding information out. Undeniable.

We have followed this, and detailed this IN REAL TIME. In real time. In real time.

We are now in the REACTION phase.

CLIP

Who was at this NYPravda (the nexus of information) summit?

Wellllllllllllllllll.

Janet Yellen, Treasury, Treasury will take over in the emerging system with, likely, a one to one Treasury Note to FED Dollar exchange.
Larry Fink, BLACKROCK, if you know you know.
Sam the Fried Bank Man, the FTX guy who ushered in the Reaction by triggering the problem.
And Zelensky the money launderer.

So to summarize, everyone at the Summit was a defining part of the Problem Reaction Solution.

Problem = FTX and Z.
Reaction = Yellen and Fink.
Solution = Treasury and BlackRock.

So what does this mean? Well, for one it means the SOLUTION has been set, and it comes next - they are not just now figuring it out. For two, it means this is system of introduction is in fact a real thing and it works.

The SOLUTION in this case will be a Crypto-Hybrid system, that will be seen by some as the NWO, and by others as The Great Reset. If it is Net Positive it will be the Reset, if it is Net Negative it will be the NWO.

Regardless, we are in Reaction zone, Solution zone to soon follow. Enjoy the show, you have the script right in your hand.

edit on 30-11-2022 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-11-2022 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2022 @ 08:01 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

posted on Nov, 30 2022 @ 08:01 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Curious as to why ATS isn't talking about the three Crypto Currency men; Nikolai Mushegian, Tiantian Kullander, Vyacheslav Taran sudden deaths.

posted on Nov, 30 2022 @ 08:06 PM
link   
a reply to: cimmerius

I always thought antlers on a human symbolized natural man or the indominable animal nature-- something that sets them apart from regular people, proudly displayed, like a crown.

I always thought antlers on a human symbolized an abomination......but I was raised and live in the bible belt so there's that.

posted on Nov, 30 2022 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Here’s How They Did it: Real-time Election Fraud

County election managers change the zip code of 31,000 voters on September 3. Ballots go out that week. Those 31,000 are undeliverable. Someone collects those valid ballots. On September 15th, those addresses are quietly changed back.

National Change of Address Database (NCOA) will not pick up those address changes. They didn’t happen because there is no history.

www.americanthinker.com... /11/heres_how_they_did_it_realtime_election_fraud.html

posted on Nov, 30 2022 @ 08:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: YaraVada

Curious as to why ATS isn't talking about the three Crypto Currency men; Nikolai Mushegian, Tiantian Kullander, Vyacheslav Taran sudden deaths.

Reasonable Q, tough to keep track of all the players mostly. Mushegian I think was looked at due to the odd message. Fits with the current seQuence to be sure. A bit like the earlier reminder on Holistic MD's and their demise.

Good reminder.

posted on Nov, 30 2022 @ 08:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Caled

This is a serious concern for me too, Caled.

What will my brothers do after corralling my mother and uncle, their own partners, and their 5 children into getting all the jabs and boosters?

How will they react to realising they will get no grandchildren and have abetted the sterilisation of their own children? Despite being warned by me? Will I have added to their guilt?

It seems timely to mention that my mother was discussing, only a couple of days ago, that she didn't think any of my brothers children would have kids of their own!?

posted on Nov, 30 2022 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Enjoy The Show
Tore Says

Here is a rare look behind the curtain that will aid you in being able to SEE things that occur in our society in a CLEAR light with SCRUTINY.
It's all a SHOW where the WHOLE WORLD is a STAGE.
May this Documentary give you EYES to SEE and EARS to hear.

posted on Nov, 30 2022 @ 09:00 PM
link   
That is something worth digging into
Maybe this weekend. Any TN peeps on here to give the lowdown on being able to get it OTC?
Asking 4 a friend
On a different subject but still in regards to the eastern dragon. Wasn't there something about
Oh bummer setting up settlements on a prior thread?
Either way something else to dive into.
Well look
at this

What is

This is OUTSTANDING. Now that Twitter stopped censoring the truth about COVID, watch thisssss
this

safe in California

Why is someone not knocking their teeth out?
[:l interesting

Peter Doocy asks Karine Jean-Pierre when the White House will delete their Twitter account
question

Wasn’t called flu last year.

edit on 2022/11/30 by CrazyFox because:

posted on Nov, 30 2022 @ 09:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Caled

Re Starlink outage - FUTURE PROVES PAST?:

Reminds me of #110

Anonymous ID: hHkrVD7x No.148156937 📁
Nov 5 2017 20:08:46 (EST)
MSM.
CIA counter-ops.
Will all fall down.

Q

posted on Nov, 30 2022 @ 09:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: cimmerius
It seems almost like an “emperor has no clothes” issue, somehow forbidden to even mention.

There's a bag of lies that still needs to be addressed. The story about the Emperor being naked might not be what it looks like. The facts of the story has the Emperor buying rarer and finer cloth to wear, and in the end a kid yells that the Emperor is naked.

One of the finest clothes ever made was something called "Dhaka Muslin". What makes this the cloth in question?

In late 18th-Century Europe, a new fashion led to an international scandal. In fact, an entire social class was accused of appearing in public naked.

The culprit was Dhaka muslin, a precious fabric imported from the city of the same name in what is now Bangladesh, then in Bengal. It was not like the muslin of today. Made via an elaborate, 16-step process with a rare cotton that only grew along the banks of the holy Meghna river, the cloth was considered one of the great treasures of the age. It had a truly global patronage, stretching back thousands of years – deemed worthy of clothing statues of goddesses in ancient Greece, countless emperors from distant lands, and generations of local Mughal royalty.

There were many different types, but the finest were honoured with evocative names conjured up by imperial poets, such as "baft-hawa", literally "woven air". These high-end muslins were said to be as light and soft as the wind. According to one traveller, they were so fluid you could pull a bolt – a length of 300ft, or 91m – through the centre of a ring. Another wrote that you could fit a piece of 60ft, or 18m, into a pocket snuff box.

The story stems from a collection of 14th century stories by Don Juan Manuel. Later Hans Christian Andersen took many of these stories as they appeared in German and made them more available to the public. The story about the Emperor's new clothes though can be viewed as a culture shaming and dumbing of society tale as much as it can be viewed as an anti-aristocracy tale.

Oddly enough, it is due to these types of stories that, I believe, groups like -Q- don't just come out and say what's going on, or how victim shaming became a thing. A kid that doesn't understand what they are looking at believes that a person wearing the finest cloth in the world is naked, reflects back on how people today can see corruption taking place but due to the scale of it doesn't believe the truth and instead believes the lie. So it was never a situation that the Emperor was naked, it's that the people were told to believe otherwise.

posted on Nov, 30 2022 @ 09:13 PM
link   
a reply to: RookQueen

I reckon you get 3 or 4 "free punches" in return - to miss pronounce my handle 2!

Maybe Saffy, Psyfi, Roll... etc.

(post by SMOKINGGUN2012 removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Nov, 30 2022 @ 09:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: angelchemuel
a reply to: FlyingFox

Wasn't there an urban myth, or maybe it was true, that the 'secret ingredient' in coke was, well coke? Cocaine = hopium?

Cocaine was originally an ingredient in Coca Cola, but they stopped using it as an ingredient some time before WW II.

posted on Nov, 30 2022 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Re UK Royals "Divine right of kings":

From an englishman's position, I'm sad to say that I never questioned it until this thread - probably because I didn't see it as important until then - I just accepted it as "a quaint bit of our history"!

Now we have gathered, and reported here, claims that the UK royal bloodline runs back to:

The roman Caesars
The pharoahs
Jesus Christ (possibly just propaganda)

Consider that the closest to present of these is 2000 years; so if we took each generation as being 30 years, that would mean the current royals have a maximum of:

2000 / 30 generations = 66.66 recurring X 0.5 of their DNA
(that'll flip dask's ON switch!).

As each generation takes 50% of DNA from each parent then current royals would have only:

1.3552527156068805425093160010874e-20 of Caesar+pharoah+Jesus DNA

Now compare and contrast that percentage with the perspective that, as we've covered in the thread, the Rothschild's have been siring uk royal heirs/children for the last 100+ yrs, meaning that they're all at least 50% Rothschild DNA... which is probably greater after inbreeding with other royals.

To me, that blatantly removes any right of rule by way of DNA and "Divine right to rule".

edit on 30-11-2022 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2022 @ 10:06 PM
link   
a reply to: SMOKINGGUN2012

Perfect addition SGun!!!!

posted on Nov, 30 2022 @ 10:12 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 30 2022 @ 11:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox

originally posted by: crankyoldman

originally posted by: carewemust
Idiocracy was "1984", a playbook for the generation to follow.

And the poor Georgians get to choose between that and a Richard Pryor Preacher character in the movies. I would pick the black man, oh wait....One is a charlatan the other a football hero. I would have to think the charlatan is way more dangerous than an athlete who loves his country.

new topics

top topics

<< 50  51  52    54  55  56 >>

join