It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---WHO WILL PUT AN END TO THE ENDLESS?--- -Part- --42--

page: 52
<< 49  50  51    53  54  55 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2022 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Covid vaccine deaths: Centre says immunisation is voluntary, people must make ‘informed decisions’

The health ministry has told the Supreme Court that making the government compensate for deaths due to adverse events after Covid-19 immunisation is “not legally sustainable”.

The ministry, in an affidavit filed in response to a petition seeking compensation for immunisation-related death, said that it has never forced any citizen to take vaccines. It added that the exercise was voluntary.

I told you ages ago you would see this. You will see this more and more, the enlightened will force themselves to see this as the truth, no matter how hard it is to accept. It is the truth. This thread, at the beginning, has all the information needed to see the issues, if it was here: Micro to the Macro, it means it was always there, maybe not easy to find, but there.

Choices have conseQuences, most often they take time to show up. Arriving now, based on the language we are seeing.

posted on Nov, 30 2022 @ 12:04 PM
link   
The heavy hitters like Robert Malone are still not back on twitter. However # Fauci Lied Millions Died is starting to trend. Just the start to get people curious.
#Epstein Island is on fire.
#Epstein Island
Interesting that there are almost no crazed tweets defending any of the named visitors to the infamous island.

originally posted by: FlyingFox
a reply to: Thoughtful1

So Twitter policy is to no longer enforce C0vid misinformation. That changes the game.

posted on Nov, 30 2022 @ 12:15 PM
link   
a reply to: PeteMitchell
holistic

The word holistic means “dealing with the whole.” From this definition, we understand holistic medicine involves the wellness of the whole person. A holistic practitioner will treat not only the physical ailment or condition, but also the emotional, mental and even spiritual aspects that aggravate the condition.

Take, for example, a headache. The holistic practitioner will look at the patient’s health and then beyond, taking note of stress levels, lifestyle and more. The practitioner may examine the patient’s diet for any deficiencies, such as low vitamin levels, that can contribute to the headache. Often addressing these other areas can reveal treatment and prevention options for the patient, meaning even greater wellness.

notice began back in

Over the past months, five natural health doctors have either mysteriously died or been intentionally killed, with another five having gone missing under unexplained circumstances. 

UNINTENDED HOLISTIC DOCTOR DEATH SERIES: OVER 100 DEAD

Posted by Erin Elizabeth | Mar 13, 2016 | Health, Holistic Doctor Deaths, Politics

posted on Nov, 30 2022 @ 12:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: RookQueen
a reply to: carewemust
I agree with you Care. I'm not crazy about McCarthy taking the position because of that fear he has displayed, also makes me wonder what the have to hold over him when they shoot him that glare??????

Of more immediate interest, I think the INTEL-DOJ community wants Biden to resign before the US House kicks off these deep probes that will ultimately expose the DOJ-FBI-CIA-STATEDept and more, as corrupt and dirty.

The cars Joe Biden and his family have been riding in during Thanksgiving vacation, could have been torched as a warning...

I think you nailed it.

The corrupt intelligence and law enforcement agencies are of much more consequence than Biden. He is a disposable puppet and has become a liability. Investigating him is the entry point for disclosing much bigger scandals.

I would assume that Kamala Harris can read a teleprompter and do as she is told. Replacing Biden would provide an opportunity to bring a new infiltrator into the VP position. It would provide lots of distraction with the drama and would greatly reduce the interest of the attention-span-challenged public in investigating the Bidens.

It would also reset the clock on public frustration with the government. It has taken two years for people to get this sick of Biden. Harris would undoubtedly spew a whole new set of promised improvements around the corner. Then it would take her another two years to break them while further damaging the country.

Of course Biden might refuse to step down for his own reasons. Hence the warning with the car fires. If that is the case, we might expect the deep state to off him and blame it on the MAGA “terrorists.” Again distracting drama. Again change of leadership. And it would be the corrupt agencies investigating the crime, just like with JFK. So bonus points for blaming the conservatives.

posted on Nov, 30 2022 @ 12:47 PM
link   
What we know...
Previously covered -Stephan Bancel, Moderna connected was the CEO of bioMerieux. #765
This is the company that built the Wuhan lab.
Alain Merieux is the founder of bioMerieux. He has a very close and special relationship with the Chinese CDC.
Alain Merieux and the Chinese CDC

He also has a close relationship with President Xi.
Bobby_Network tweet
Scroll down to the picture showing President Xi and Alain Merieux. In the same room, Klaus Schwab !
Nothing to see here I guess.

posted on Nov, 30 2022 @ 12:54 PM
link   
a reply to: cimmerius

As we have seen from documents, testimonies, investigations, and their actions, the Intel community and especially the DOJ, would do anything to keep themselves protected.

Oftentimes their self-protection is not even about crimes they have committed..but stuff that is embarrassing to them.

We learn this when we see documents unredacted. Everybody asks, why the hell was that classified?

posted on Nov, 30 2022 @ 01:00 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox
Interesting, thank you.
When they mentioned the lack of coasters and the drinks marks/rings, I had a thought.
Wasn't there an urban myth, or maybe it was true, that the 'secret ingredient' in coke was, well coke? Cocaine = hopium?
Also, we know coke cleans and de-rusts almost anything. Well, the rings on the table have taken the varnish off. We have a saying over here about something losing it's varnish. Maybe Rel can remember. But modern day equivalent is "All fur coat and no knickers", meaning 'it's all for appearances'. I interpret that as things being exposed for not being what they look like, or taking things back to their original form. Eating through all that varnish, the veneer.
The pattern of the rings is digging too deep and doesn't sit right at all with me.
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Nov, 30 2022 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Something seems off here. Why would they be using rental cars in the first place? This does not make sense because how can they ensure that the cars, which are used by many others, have not been tampered with?
We have seen breath taking incompetency but this is a stretch.

originally posted by: MindBodySpiritComplex
5 Hertz (heart) Biden cars fire has a ritualistic vibe. 5 burning hearts (pentagram/pentagon corner points). TDS hex spell backfiring?

“Did not our hearts burn within us while he talked to us on the road?” (Luke 24:32)

posted on Nov, 30 2022 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Bill Clinton just tweeted that he has Covid.

Adrenachrome fountain must be running dry

posted on Nov, 30 2022 @ 01:30 PM
link   
LEOPOLD NIH FOAI Anthony Fauci E-mails

When the enemedia tells us what is scandalous about Fauci's e-mails I thought I would circle back and have a closer look.
Once again so many redactions.

Page 18> SPEAC project with CEPI. We can file this under What? There was an issue previously with the prior SARS vaccine candidates risk of enhanced disease. That thought is rather chilling. What if those that have had the jab become more ill than if they had been unjabbed?

Meandering through the e-mails there appears to be some concensus of a link between Covid and pneumonia and questions as to why Prevnar 13 or Pneumonovax 23 were not used to reduce vulnerability in the elderly.

Page 22> From Fauci himself. He acknowledged that there would be mutations and "You would assume that their would be substantial immunity post infection."

Page 31> Imagine Fauci receives text messages from Gov Cuomo! Smacks of Urusula von der Leyon and Albert Bourla.
I wonder who he has been texting?

Page 66> This is as far back as March Fauci was already focusing on closing schools, along with theaters, stadiums and work places. Why the b[6] redaction?
-----
There is a way around these redactions- The 7 member rule.
7 Member Rules wiki

More on the origins of Covid.
Letter- unredacted e-mails

Scroll to Appendix A for the unredacted e-mails.
Fauci's infamous words "I would not do anything about this right now. It is a shiny object that will go away in time."

posted on Nov, 30 2022 @ 01:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
Bill Clinton just tweeted that he has Covid.

Adrenachrome fountain must be running dry

LOL...Good one!

posted on Nov, 30 2022 @ 01:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

Either SR is getting lazy, or... he is steering us to goog translate as a back channel comms decoder used by the cabal?

posted on Nov, 30 2022 @ 01:44 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman
But what about the jab adverse side effects?
Covid Panic
Well now these adverse effects are due to stress from anti jabbers. No question about it they are trying to be creative.

"Fear mongering and misinformation being peddled by people with no scientific training to terrorize people into staying unvaccinated is not just causing people to remain susceptible to viral outbreak, but could be causing more side effects seen in the vaccination process."
Causing more deaths too.

Who could possibly believe this?

posted on Nov, 30 2022 @ 02:00 PM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel
You may find this interesting.
Yesterday I posted about Albert Bourla and a smack down by the PMCPA [Prescription Medicines Code of practice Authority].

I did a goog search and there is quite the history surrounding Pfizer. The current issue around children receiving the jab is really odd.
I wasn't aware that this advisory board has been set up by Big Pharma. Imagine they regulate themselves. What could go wrong?
PMCPA Pfizer

Pfizer then goes to the appeal board and unbelievably they found that Pfizer maintains a high level of standards. Not sure what that has to do with the complaint.
This is the weird part, the complaint on behalf of UsForThem vs Pfizer has not been uploaded onto the PMCPA's website.
What are the chances that this is just going to be disappeared? Meanwhile it is the children that will be left to be jabbed.

posted on Nov, 30 2022 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Nothing to see here. The Fact Checkers are going wild with Nooo, athletes are not being harmed by the jabs.

New study...It appears that the booster has a significant effect on maximum oxygen uptake. This leads to heart related issues.
Athletes Post Booster Study
wiki VO2max
This would explain what we are seeing, athletes at peak of health dropping because they can't get the amount of oxygen they need to compete at their highest levels.
What are the chances something happens to one of the soccer stars? "The World Is Watching."

posted on Nov, 30 2022 @ 03:17 PM
link   
I've been thinking a while about "suicide weekend." What do you think people that pressured family members and their own children will do when the truth comes out?

originally posted by: Thoughtful1
a reply to: crankyoldman
But what about the jab adverse side effects?
Covid Panic
Well now these adverse effects are due to stress from anti jabbers. No question about it they are trying to be creative.

"Fear mongering and misinformation being peddled by people with no scientific training to terrorize people into staying unvaccinated is not just causing people to remain susceptible to viral outbreak, but could be causing more side effects seen in the vaccination process."
Causing more deaths too.

Who could possibly believe this?

posted on Nov, 30 2022 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Starlink is down worldwide. Well...looking at the comments, it appears to have just come back online.

downdetector.com...
edit on 11/30/2022 by Caled because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2022 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Definitely stock up on popcorn

Investigating the investigators: FBI sent list of six demands in wake of ‘bogus information’ from informants

The FBI has received a series of written questions from a top Republican over the bureau’s handling of “secret informants” on the heels of “bogus information” being obtained from sources and in the wake of a bombshell report on the program’s underlying problems, the Washington Examiner has learned.

The FBI’s Confidential Human Source program has been marred by “red flags” for years, and informants such as British ex-spy Christopher Steele, the author of the discredited dossier claiming that former President Donald Trump colluded with Russia, have funneled the FBI false information while receiving taxpayer dollars. Steele’s main dossier source, Russian analyst Igor Danchenko, was also revealed to have been on the FBI’s payroll from 2017 to 2020.

Now, Rep. Jim Jordan (R-OH) is demanding information and documents from the bureau in connection to its informant program, claiming it has “systemic deficiencies,” according to a Wednesday letter sent to FBI Director Christopher Wray that was obtained by the Washington Examiner.

posted on Nov, 30 2022 @ 04:11 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

Yes Metal! That is what I read on tgram. I said weapon, thinking about the lightening bolt but I was incorrect. A Dorje, I'm now thinking enlightenment too.

posted on Nov, 30 2022 @ 04:13 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi
You better go back to RockQueen so I will know who your talking too......

No seriously, I didn't correct you because at first I was seeing it ac RockQueen so it was humerous that you saw it that way too!
edit on R20222022kQ000000America/ChicagoAmerica/Chicago11 by RookQueen because: Q

new topics

top topics

<< 49  50  51    53  54  55 >>

join