It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---WHO WILL PUT AN END TO THE ENDLESS?--- -Part- --42--

page: 353
<< 350  351  352    354  355  356 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2023 @ 12:49 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

It's happening sir

posted on May, 4 2023 @ 01:00 AM
link   
Lin Wood posted this on telegram:

1) I do not have a Truth Social account so can't check if the @realDonaldTrump post is real...

2) Before anyone panics about 2025... The date is pointing us to #129:

January 20th 2025 = 129

Q !ITPb.qbhqo ID: Dx5TPc5d No.148781546 📁
Nov 9 2017 23:24:35 (EST)
[C]los[I]ng [A]ct:
Dismantled.
Impossible to clean.
Operations --> [N]o [S]uch [A]gency
Q

Bolded timestamp encodes overnight May 3rd/4th?

It may also point to #435

Q !UW.yye1fxo ID: 42a0eb No.148994 📁
Dec 22 2017 11:44:18 (EST)
‘Yellow Brick Road'.
F-I speech - history.
Wizards & Warlocks.

Alice & Wonderland.
Solved?
Q

edit on 4-5-2023 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2023 @ 01:09 AM
link   
a reply to: dashen

Pleeeease, Let It Be So!!!

When this started I was 16.5 stone, overworked and overpaid and drinking 5 nights a week,

Now, I'm 13.2 stone, unable to get work, scrimping pennies and drinking 1 night a fortnight.

I am sooooo ready for a "Ten Days, Darkness" hibernation!!!

Cheers, good sire, and here's to the most fruitful 5.5 years of memories in my life!

posted on May, 4 2023 @ 01:22 AM
link   
a reply to: fringeofthefringe

Doesn't it seem like M.0bama is a sort of "wildcard" when it comes to running for PotUS? It partly explains the Transcraze spreading across America.... do all this groundwork promoting the idea of Trans "rights", then launch M.0bama as a legit candidate in 2024. I can see it as a Hail Mary. of sorts.

I find that person a little scary, maybe it's me projecting my deepest fears onto the subject. Anyway, trans have all the same rights as everyone else already. It's not really a trait that needs protection, it's more of a preference than an immutable race or whatever. imo, trans in women's sports or all of the "look at me" hysteria...lets apply the standard where we ask if they are really worthy of the label of male or female. if someone is not really M or F, they are not gender-worthy.

edit on 4-5-2023 by FlyingFox because: a reply to: FlyingFox

posted on May, 4 2023 @ 01:23 AM
link   

Rep. Comer, house oversight chairman, says Hunters Tax Crimes are also Joes Tax Crimes. Same LLC setup for those 2, and others. Millions of dollars received, no taxes paid.

posted on May, 4 2023 @ 01:34 AM
link   
Sweet one Rel.

This is a head scratcher to be sure.

Serious breach of diplomatic protocols: Papua New Guinea strains ties with India by yielding to US bullying tactics

Now, Papua New Guinea, for unknown reasons, has agreed to allow POTUS (President of the United States) to gatecrash this important FIPIC Summit. This has resulted in the cancellation of the Indian business delegation’s plans to visit Papua New Guinea.

POTUS will be in Papua New Guinea for only three hours!! This effectively has changed what was meant to be a full day FIPIC Summit in Papua New Guinea between the Indian prime minister and the PIF leaders into only a 90-minute event!! All this is because the Papua New Guinea prime minister couldn’t say NO to POTUS bulldozing his way for a meeting

Unlike the US eneMedia there is some very relevant information included.

Since many countries have now signed up or applied for BRICS membership, Papua New Guinea has lost a good opportunity to benefit from such BRICS grouping membership. The BRICS economies have combined GDP far greater than G20 economies combined. The BRICS Summit in South Africa is expected to announce an alternative reserve currency for all developing countries to move from their current dependence on USD, which has been weaponised by US & Western countries to retain economic colonial hegemonic control over weak and poor, resources-rich developing countries like Papua New Guinea!

posted on May, 4 2023 @ 01:37 AM
link   

High-speed, low-drag, lean-mean conspiracy machine

posted on May, 4 2023 @ 01:40 AM
link   
What shenanigans is this? Another NEWS UNLOCKS MAP:
Mirror article:

King Charles to be crowned two days early in poignant service before official Coronation

King Charles will be ‘crowned’ two days early in a poignant service before the official Coronation. The chief of the Amazon’s tribes will carry out the honour, when he presents him with a headdress of rainforest feathers in a special ceremony tomorrow.

Amazon indigenous leader Uyunkar Domingo Peas has flown into London from Ecuador to carry out the honour tomorrow, two days before the King’s official Coronation on Saturday.

It is the tribal chiefs’ highest way of showing their gratitude for the monarch's two decades of work to highlight the disappearing rainforests.

Think #2644 2 Days ahead of schedule

Timestamp encodes May 3rd - date of the Mirror article, as well as May 4th, date of the crowning with feathers.

Is Charles being "tarred and feathered"?

Wiki - Tarred nd Feathered = VENGEANCE

Tarring and feathering is a form of public torture and punishment used to enforce unofficial justice or revenge. It was used in feudal Europe and its colonies in the early modern period, as well as the early American frontier, mostly as a type of mob vengeance.

The victim would be stripped naked, or stripped to the waist. Wood tar (sometimes hot) was then either poured or painted onto the person while they were immobilized. The victim then either had feathers thrown on them or was rolled around on a pile of feathers so that they stuck to the tar.

The image of a tarred-and-feathered outlaw remains a metaphor for severe public criticism.[3]

Early history
The earliest mention of the punishment appears in orders that Richard I of England issued to his navy on starting for the Holy Land in 1189. "Concerning the lawes and ordinances appointed by King Richard for his navie the forme thereof was this ... item, a thiefe or felon that hath stolen, being lawfully convicted, shal have his head shorne, and boyling pitch poured upon his head, and feathers or downe strawed upon the same whereby he may be knowen, and so at the first landing-place they shall come to, there to be cast up" (transcript of original statute in Hakluyt's Voyages, ii. 21).

That's the crusader, Richard the Lionheart, who started the practice!

posted on May, 4 2023 @ 01:50 AM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

It's pretty hard to believe that Epstein died in The Toumbs after having such a high status.

posted on May, 4 2023 @ 01:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: fringeofthefringe

originally posted by: dashen
Fox just reported - indictment against Hunter is imminent.

Hunter becomes the Hunted

Let's gooooooooo!

Hunter pleads guilty and Joe Biden gives Hunter a pardon?
I always thought that was their angle.

That's only for federal crimes, and doesn't cover administrative assessments like fines or forfeiture.

posted on May, 4 2023 @ 05:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox

Doesn't it seem like M.0bama is a sort of "wildcard" when it comes to running for PotUS? It partly explains the Transcraze spreading across America.... do all this groundwork promoting the idea of Trans "rights", then launch M.0bama as a legit candidate in 2024. I can see it as a Hail Mary. of sorts.

I find that person a little scary, maybe it's me projecting my deepest fears onto the subject. Anyway, trans have all the same rights as everyone else already. It's not really a trait that needs protection, it's more of a preference than an immutable race or whatever. imo, trans in women's sports or all of the "look at me" hysteria...lets apply the standard where we ask if they are really worthy of the label of male or female. if someone is not really M or F, they are not gender-worthy.

edit on 4-5-2023 by FlyingFox because: a reply to: FlyingFox

Interesting theory regarding the transgender movement. Michelle Obama has revealed her "package" a few times and dwarfs her husband and most women so I have been on the trans side for big Mike too.
All I can say is I hope not because just like Biden it will signal the "deep state" is running the show.

posted on May, 4 2023 @ 05:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox

originally posted by: dashen
Fox just reported - indictment against Hunter is imminent.

Hunter becomes the Hunted

Let's gooooooooo!

Hunter pleads guilty and Joe Biden gives Hunter a pardon?
I always thought that was their angle.

That's only for federal crimes, and doesn't cover administrative assessments like fines or forfeiture.

Allow me to counter with, they will somehow manage to only charge him with federal crimes.
But thanks for the clarification, I hope justice is served.

posted on May, 4 2023 @ 05:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Rep. Comer, house oversight chairman, says Hunters Tax Crimes are also Joes Tax Crimes. Same LLC setup for those 2, and others. Millions of dollars received, no taxes paid.

Unlike Trump, Joe will get a slap on the wrist.
I've become so jaded, I hope I'm wrong! I would just like to see accountability, all I've seen is intelligence agencies and activist judges keeping the democrats out of harms way.
typical
edit on 4-5-2023 by fringeofthefringe because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2023 @ 10:08 AM
link   
real

President Trump Slams Joe Biden’s Insane Decision to Revoke Title 42

truthsocial.com...@realDonaldTrump/posts/110306987215759393

When I take the oath of office on January 20, 2025, we will immediately begin the process of fully Securing the Border and removing the illegal aliens Joe Biden has unlawfully allowed to break into our Country…

BREAKING: FBI Record Allegedly Reveals Biden Was Engaged In Criminal Bribery Scheme With Foreign National
trendingpoliticsnews.com... tm_source=collin&utm_medium=twitter

The scheme suggests as Vice President, Biden abused his position for personal gain. “Transparency brings accountability,” the letter finished.

twitter.com...

So let me get this straight. Russia reports that Ukraine just attempted to kill Putin via drone strike. Ukraine is a proxy of the US. All the military operations are being conducted via extension of US entities (CIA, State Dept, etc.). Did the US just try to assassinate Putin? twitter.com...

Regardless of who you think is responsible for the alleged attacks on the Kremlin; the situation is as follows: A nuclear superpower just accused Ukraine of an assassination attempt on their leader. A nuclear superpower that our government is at war with… Get the picture? twitter.com...

New Jeffrey Epstein Docs Expose Sex Offender’s Close Relationships with World’s Most Powerful Elites

“As Bill has said many times before, it was a mistake to have ever met with him and he deeply regrets it,” the spokeswoman said.

Question (excluding Alex B) if you regret killing someone is it ok? If you regret poisoning someone is it ok ? Is it ok if deliberate?
How can regretting being involved with sex trafficker (and other crimes against humanity) be ok? Definitely deliberately associated

edit on 2023/5/4 by CrazyFox because:

posted on May, 4 2023 @ 10:40 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

a reply to: crankyoldman

posted on May, 4 2023 @ 11:10 AM
link   
on Twitter again

a reply to: OveRcuRrEnteD

US Dollar has Lost 98% of its Purchasing Power Since 1971

Bitcoin Holds Above $28K Ahead of Looming Fed Decision

US Dollar At its Weakest

The US dollar has been a constant headline in the past few weeks. Specifically, international trade is seemingly focused on doing away with the currency’s current uniformity. In turn, some troubling statistics regarding its strength have surfaced.
. Gots lots of tweets

rise up

edit on 2023/5/4 by CrazyFox because: Eta

posted on May, 4 2023 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Entire Disney World Area Has Closed Down Unexpectedly
"Epcot @ Disney World is one of the resort's most popular theme parks, but guests have been told that one entire area has ben closed unexpectedly"
"One of the most interesting features of Epcot are the 11 pavilians that surround World Showcase Lagoon."

#144 clip
Everything has meaning.
Disney is a distraction.

The post also includes "This week" in the kill box. Another link to "Enjoy the show"? We now have the 4 late night shows cancelled and now this all happening this week.

The other Disney post is #3499
Nothing!

posted on May, 4 2023 @ 11:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: apydomis
a reply to: socialmediaclown

I've imagined some of the people posting on this site and others are chat bots.

Me too, but if we call them out some people think that is rude. Not me...

posted on May, 4 2023 @ 11:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
Three Parts of Cause and Effect.

Given what I just posted above, I'm not sure if this tweet is indicative of the fall, or revealing something else as it isn't a great anecdote actually - self destruction. In the past the "Hunt For Red October" had connections, but this,,, just don't see it.

Naval Institute

That said, the Gematria is interesting.

Given Gladiator, a Gif for my friend here often posts the quote.

Gallup poll article

Digging a little into the lgbtq graph you posted from a Gallup poll.
It looks like Gen Z is 19 to 26 year Olds. The younger kids aren't even reflected in this poll, they must be "off the charts" with their representation when it is accounted for. It starts with Gen Z, 19-26 year Olds. What about the ones under 19 years old or much younger? This is looking bad, they are creating a new gender class right before our eyes.
It is an epidemic!
The question is, where were these transgender people 20 or 30 years ago? A rhetorical question of course. This is proof that the transgender movement is nefarious and evil, poisoning the minds of our nations children, to what end?
We need to help these kids, but how? They have been taken hostage by..public schools? Get your kids out of public schools, that, for now, is the only way I see saving them from this gender bending trans nightmare.

We do need to get our kids out of the public schools too. I believe this is more like they are perpetuating a lie that is going to backfire. The reason? I think that is to continue with the plan to destroy the family unit once and for all time. Without the family in people lives to educate the children properly concerning human behavior, the morals are gone or will soon become very bad. This is because the direction is based on whimsical things that political/gov leadership believes is best for society despite their actual lack of understanding the consequences of any of their decisions at all past their own glory.

posted on May, 4 2023 @ 11:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Thoughtful2
a reply to: CrazyFox
I agree that the vibes are getting really weird.
But now.

Covenom-19 Vol 1: Cold Blooded A different perspective from the graphene.

Just started this video it's terrifying so far.

SOS (sad, but funny nonetheless)
edit on 2023/5/4 by CrazyFox because: Sorry could not watch anymore blood pressure issues

new topics

top topics

<< 350  351  352    354  355  356 >>

join