It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---WHO WILL PUT AN END TO THE ENDLESS?--- -Part- --42--

page: 355
<< 352  353  354    356  357  358 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2023 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Saudi Arabia is planning to execute three local tribe members who opposed its futuristic NEOM megacity project, UN experts warn

Saudi Arabia is pushing ahead with the futuristic megacity, despite questions over its surveillance objectives.

www.businessinsider.com...

UN rights experts decry 'imminent' Saudi executions linked to Neom megacity

Saudi authorities allegedly illegally displacing Huwaitat tribe members from their homes and violently cracking down on those who oppose or resist eviction

UN rights experts on Wednesday condemned the pending executions of three members of a Saudi tribe, reportedly over their opposition to the planned Red Sea megacity Neom.

Three members of the Huwaitat tribe – which inhabits the desert area in northwestern Saudi Arabia where Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman’s $500 billion futuristic megacity is under construction – face the “imminent risk of execution,” over a dozen independent experts said in a statement.

www.i24news.tv...

What is NEOM land of the future

NEOM THE LINE (video)

posted on May, 4 2023 @ 08:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: socialmediaclown
Wall Street Journal exclusive (that I don't have access to)

Try clearing history

Bill Gates, Leon Black, Thomas Pritzker: One Day in the Life of Jeffrey Epstein

The disgraced financier’s calendar for Monday, Sept. 8, 2014, details his planned meetings with some of the country’s richest men

www.wsj.com...

I would give it a D+.
This is a good start.

Italy bans lab grown meat. twitter.com...

interesting question detective Columbo
edit on 2023/5/4 by CrazyFox because:

posted on May, 4 2023 @ 08:35 PM
link   

posted on May, 4 2023 @ 08:40 PM
link   
a reply to: socialmediaclown

posted on May, 4 2023 @ 08:42 PM
link   

posted on May, 4 2023 @ 09:59 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi
Cheer up man we are close to the end of this madness and the needed changes one way or another.
I've been thinking about the casting after "the change" and this movie gets made. I've come up with one for Dashen, Rel
Jane so far. Let me know what ya'll think......

Playing the role of Dashen:

Playing the role of Rel:

Playing the role of Jane:

edit on R20232023kQ000000America/ChicagoAmerica/Chicago5 by RookQueen because: q

posted on May, 4 2023 @ 10:31 PM
link   
a reply to: RookQueen

Either Zach Galifanakis plays me or I'm out.

posted on May, 4 2023 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Love it..

Jane... spot on but maybe add a henna tattoo?
Dashen... needs a "Duck's Arse" (ironically my family all have one)
Me... Thank God you didn't choose a robot... needs some glasses though!
edit on 4-5-2023 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2023 @ 10:46 PM
link   

posted on May, 4 2023 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Funny.

Keeping it in the family! King Charles III is Jill Biden's 13th cousin once removed - while Justin Trudeau is his 12th cousin

Much has been made of the fact that US President Joe Biden will not be attending the King's Coronation.

Instead, his wife Jill, 71, will lead the delegation from the States at the historic ceremony in Westminster Abbey on Saturday.

Remarkably, new research has revealed how Mrs Biden and King Charles are distant cousins.

Why was Joe Biden destined to be POTUS, why is Joe Biden President despite the fact that he is the worst possible person to be President ever???

posted on May, 4 2023 @ 11:04 PM
link   
...and back round to reincarnations we go... tweet

posted on May, 4 2023 @ 11:09 PM
link   
Just pondering... "It's not over til the fat lady sings!"

What options do we have for "the fat lady"... Chuck Schumer's wife? Or perhaps Janet Yellen?
edit on 4-5-2023 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2023 @ 11:38 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen
Okay if you say so........What do you think about my other two?

edit on R20232023kQ000000America/ChicagoAmerica/Chicago5 by RookQueen because: q

posted on May, 4 2023 @ 11:50 PM
link   
I can see Lincoln with glasses! or since Dashen wants to be Zack Galafanakas. Luke Grimes is still auditioning for other roles.
The first time I saw Jane's actual picture I had to look again because Sarah Wayne Callie looks so much like her!

posted on May, 5 2023 @ 12:42 AM
link   

Rel is English, they don't have guns silly

posted on May, 5 2023 @ 12:47 AM
link   

a greater possibility is that that could be explained to why Epstein had plastic surgery done. Don't all "Emperors" have their faces on money and coins? Epstein might have had plastic surgery to show "somebody" that he was in charge by showing them the money.

Just a thought.

posted on May, 5 2023 @ 01:15 AM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

That's a strange connection. If this is true, then anyone that got married to Jill would have been made President. What is Joes connection to anyone important (besides Hunter apparently)

So, I don't see how Jill being connected to the King of England through tricky geno-connections matter. If on the other hand, Joe had the connection then maybe it might matter if Joe was also groomed from childhood. That didn't seem to have happened, in fact the only thing Joe seems to have been groomed for was being in the KKK.

If the importance was people getting married to the women of great families, then all you would have is branch families ruling the world. Would one want the main family to be in charge?

From what I can gather, if you are not part of the Swiss Aristocracy, then it doesn't matter who or what your connected to. Your just a tool for the ruling elites, me included.

posted on May, 5 2023 @ 02:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: dashen

Either Zach Galifanakis plays me or I'm out.

😂
Wolf pack leader

posted on May, 5 2023 @ 02:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox

Is Zelensky related to Soros? (That photo is interesting lol)
I’ve never seen proof of it but, I do remember asking for any sort of legit confirmation to the rumors in one of these threads.

posted on May, 5 2023 @ 04:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday

a greater possibility is that that could be explained to why Epstein had plastic surgery done. Don't all "Emperors" have their faces on money and coins? Epstein might have had plastic surgery to show "somebody" that he was in charge by showing them the money.

Just a thought.

Jackson being the most distributed paper money on Earth. I can see that point. I find it ironic that the man who was anti national banks is the symbol for money world wide. He was the 1st POTUS to have an assassination attempt. This occurred after his actions against the bank of America he had in his day.

new topics

top topics

<< 352  353  354    356  357  358 >>

join