It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---WHO WILL PUT AN END TO THE ENDLESS?--- -Part- --42--

page: 350
<< 347  348  349    351  352  353 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2023 @ 05:21 PM
link   
U.S. Banking System: The Great Consolidation

Despite some of the nation’s largest banks coming together to help First Republic in mid-March by placing $30 billion in uninsured deposits with the struggling lender, customers fled in droves, pulling roughly $100 billion in deposits in March alone, as the bank revealed in its first quarter earnings report last week

Not everyone was happy with the fact that it was JPMorgan who won the bid, however, as it means that the country’s largest, most powerful bank would become even bigger. Moreover, every failed bank that falls into the hands of the industry’s giants contributes to the decades-long consolidation trend in the banking sector, a trend that saw the number of U.S. banks States shrink drastically from its peak in the early 1980s. 40 years ago, there were 14,469 commercial banks in the United States. By the end of last year, that number was down to 4,135, according to the FDIC. Those remaining banks operated 71,190 branches at the end of 2022, up from just over 40,000 in 1983.

www.statista.com...

posted on May, 2 2023 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Viewer warning ⚠️
This is what a country with no borders and no respect of the law looks like.....
Who are these people and where are their parents?

posted on May, 2 2023 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Jeffrey Epstein sent ex-senior JPMorgan exec photo of young woman in ‘sexually suggestive pose,’ judge says

Then-top JPMorgan Chase executive Jes Staley allegedly abused “some” of Jeffrey Epstein’s victims — and received a “sexually suggestive” photograph of one young woman from the now-deceased pedophile, a judge indicated in a ruling.

Released on Monday afternoon, Senior U.S. District Judge Jed Rakoff’s 54-page opinion and order explains why he advanced claims alleging that JPMorgan and Deutsche Bank knowingly profited from Jeffrey Epstein’s sex trafficking scheme. Rakoff revealed new details about the bank, and its former executives, in explaining his reasoning.

The most prominent among these bankers is Staley, who later moved on to become the CEO of Barclays Bank, before resigning amid scrutiny of his Epstein ties.

www.google.com... estive-pose-judge-says/amp/

posted on May, 2 2023 @ 06:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

I agree that seeing through the lies and deception is the very important first step to breaking free from the spell that we all seem to fall under. Awareness is key. You can't change anything that you're oblivious to. Which is why they work so hard to keep information hidden.

The crucial thing I really hope people are able to come to terms with is that this slave system is hardwired into our human anatomy. Until we change that, we will remain locked in a static loop where we perpetuate the victim/perp cycle over and over again. The patterns will repeat nonstop and we will fall prey to corruption and tyranny no matter how many times the system resets itself.

posted on May, 2 2023 @ 07:01 PM
link   
CLIP

Raises an interesting question. Is the new thing to say everyone is working for the FBI, or, is everyone actually working for the FBI? Regardless, oy, looks bad.

2008 was 15 years ago. People who are 30 now, were 15 years old then and did not have a clue about this. Now, they are experts in how the FED is screwing everything up because they have a few years of "experience," which does not include the foundation laid 15 years ago, let alone the one laid 50, or 100. This is the problem, it does not take long, especially now, to simply memory wipe folks of the past, removing reference points for the present and future.

#FreeMartinGeddes, folks want him back on twitter. Seems important, solid guy, great perspective, talented, his banning was BS. Muskinator Team.

posted on May, 2 2023 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Three Parts of Cause and Effect.

Given what I just posted above, I'm not sure if this tweet is indicative of the fall, or revealing something else as it isn't a great anecdote actually - self destruction. In the past the "Hunt For Red October" had connections, but this,,, just don't see it.

Naval Institute

That said, the Gematria is interesting.

Given Gladiator, a Gif for my friend here often posts the quote.

posted on May, 2 2023 @ 09:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

If you look at it from this vantage point...that the entire civilization of humanity has been shocked, tortured, traumatized, terrorized and MK Ultra-ed repeatedly and incessantly spanning our entire history until we've become conditioned to function under PTSD, then it won't be surprising to witness the scope of deranged behaviors that emerge as a result. Just picture the entire planet as a giant mental institution then things start to make sense. We are literally in hell on earth.

posted on May, 2 2023 @ 10:23 PM
link   
a reply to: socialmediaclown
I use an ad-specialty company at work. It is a program where you can find any mfgs. that make promo items. They announced today that they are implementing A.I. I'll be trained on it next week.

posted on May, 2 2023 @ 10:37 PM
link   

No, you're either not understanding the difference between what I'm talking about when I describe a "Feral Person" or are misunderstanding the difference between a person that can receive help and those who mentally can't. The entirety of humanity hasn't been shocked or tortured so that point doesn't float with me.

As to MKUltra, well there does seem to be a thing going around about certain neuro-disabling substance are being loaded into certain drinks and snack foods, well that could be partly to blame for the easy over-ridden consciences of people.

Feral people on the other hand are best described like a pet that goes feral. If you watch a group of homeless people, you will see many different types of people, but within these groups you will also see a group of animal like behaviors coming from a small amount of them. They don't act like people. They have become very feral.

This isn't the mass of homeless or home free people, but as I stated in an earlier posting, these people are different altogether. The fact that they are amongst the homeless and home free people is very curious and should be more alarming then it seems to be.

posted on May, 2 2023 @ 10:48 PM
link   
a reply to: RookQueen

I'm sure many people will feel like this shift to A.I. suddenly erupted after we were introduced to ChatGTP but the rollout was preplanned and deliberate as it's part of the agenda to transition us into the new digital economy.

posted on May, 2 2023 @ 10:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

No I don't misunderstand your meaning I think we just see things differently.

posted on May, 2 2023 @ 10:55 PM
link   
a reply to: BioavAilabilityGuy
Prayers Bio for you and your family. I'm sorry this is happening to you.(didn't mean to jump in on Rels answer)

posted on May, 3 2023 @ 12:07 AM
link   
Re posts #195 (and #194):

Q !ITPb.qbhqo ID: YzNom6b4 No.150513545 📁
Nov 22 2017 16:33:25 (EST)
U1 – CA – EU – ASIA – IRAN/NK
Iran Deal.
Why is this relevant?
Re-read drops re: NK / Iran.
(Y) What does it mean to be covered in gold?
Which couple was photographed covered in gold?
The public release was a mistake.
Who released the picture?
Who has all the information?
(Y) What does it mean to be covered in gold?
Can you locate one other pic w/ Y head covered in gold?

What does this represent?
/_

THE SUM OF ALL FEARS.
Q

NEWS UNLOCKS MAP!

Timestamp encodes May 2nd; the day that Seb Gorka retweets a video of the, remastered in color, queen elizabeth coronation.
I took this screenshot from near the end of the clip:

Bigger

Sure looks like she's covered in gold!

Note the pyramid triangle on the throne of Edward the Confessor, behind her... I think that's why Q put the Triangle symbol on line 13 of the above post!

If we therefore associate the "/_" with the UK monarchy, then the UK monarchy is alluded to as being involved in posts:

Q !ITPb.qbhqo ID: 913bb1 No.51984 📁
Dec 7 2017 22:05:16 (EST)
Rothschilds (cult leaders)(church)(P)
Banks / Financial Institutions
WW Gov Control
Gov Controls People
SA
Oil Tech Sex/Children
SA Controls (assigned) US / UK Politicians / Tech Co's (primary)
Soros
Controls organizations of people (create division / brainwash) + management / operator of slush funds (personal net worth never reduces think DOJ settlements Consumer Iran Enviro pacts etc etc)
/_ - Rock (past)(auth over followers)
_ (present)
(Future)
Order is critical.
Strings cut to US/UK.

Expand your thinking.
Swamp drain.
1 - sexual harassment exit + future
….
[R] - No.
Bomb away.
Q

Note that her "ROCK" is what the Queen called Prince Phillip!!!
link

So now read the /_ - Rock = Queen Elizabeth, Charles, Prince Phillip...
...and:
_ (present) = Only Charles of the 3 remains at his coronation,
(Future) = Charles dies soon meaning NONE of the 3 left in the future?

Note the [R] - No.... "R" is used by UK monarchs in signature to denote REX (king), e.g. EIIR for Elizabeth... so this is saying Charles will NOT be coronated king?

Q !UW.yye1fxo ID: 12d253 No.151134 📁
Dec 22 2017 17:37:09 (EST)
ONE OF TWENTY TWO:
[DNC BREACH / DOSSIER]
[DNC]
[SR]>
[WL]>
HUSSEIN>
DNI DIR>
CLOWN DIR>
CLAS: 1-12>
GOOG>
CROWDSTRIKE>
DNC>
(SR 187)(MS13 (2) 187)>
DWS_DIR>
F-I/D-J ASSIST>
"INSURANCE"
/_ >
HUSSEIN>
HRC>
LL>
JC>
AM>
PS>

(SUPPORT: CS, NP, AS, CLAS-1, CLAS-2, CLAS-3, CLAS-4, CLAS-5, CLAS-6)>
BRIT INTEL>
HRC CAMP PAY>
DNC PAY>
CLAS: 1-4 PAY>
STEELE>
PODESTA>
HOLDER RELAY SPEC RUSSIA>
CLAS: 1-9>
US SEN NO NAME>
US SEN CLAS-1>
US SEN CLAS-2>
JC>
LL>
HUSSEIN>
[FISA 2]
PRES DAILY B>
US SEN NO NAME>
NEWS SHOP>
BUZZF>
PUBLIC/NARRATIVE.
STAGE SET FUTURE PREVENT/REMOVAL OP.
RAMIF: US INTEL LEGAL SPY ON PRES CANDIDATE / PRES ELECT / R CONGRESS / R SEN / NEWS FRIENDLY / ETC>
Q

Q !UW.yye1fxo No.63 📁
Jan 27 2018 00:09:55 (EST)
/_Council on Foreign Relations/_
en.m.wikipedia.org...📁
Q

Possibly also relevant to #365,which encodes May 2nd in timestamp AND May 6th (coronation) in post number!!!

Q !UW.yye1fxo ID: 82d434 No.121327 📁
Dec 18 2017 23:27:52 (EST)
FLASH_BREAK_
/* / /*
Shall we play a game?
Map is critical to understand.
Future unlocks past.
DECLAS_ATL_(past).
News unlocks map.
Find the markers.
10 & [10].
12/7 – 12/17.
Concourse F.
Terminal 5.

Private_operated plane (OP)?
ATL -> IAD
Extraction/known.
Dark.
Darkness.
Learn double meanings.
SHUTDOWN.
Q/POTUS-1
Q/POTUS-2
Q/POTUS-3
Q/POTUS-4 [10]
Q/POTUS-5
“Special Place”
Why are drops highlighted by POTUS shortly thereafter?
Coincidence or message?
“The Great Awakening”
POTUS today.
Unlock?
CLAS_OP_IAD_(future).
How about a nice game of chess?
SPLASH.
FOX THREE.
Q

... Concourse F. Terminal 5. also encodes CORONATION DAY, MAY 6TH!!!

Note that a synonym for CONCOURSE is HALL... and WESTMINSTER HALL (UK parliament) is next door to Westminster Abbey, where the coronation is to take place!

Also note, re TERMINAL 5, that the 5th definition of terminal in merriam webster is:

terminal

noun
a: either end of a carrier line having facilities for the handling of freight and passengers
b: a freight or passenger station that is central to a considerable area or serves as a junction at any point with other lines
c: a town or city at the end of a carrier line : terminus
2: a combination of a keyboard and output device (such as a video display unit) by which data can be entered into or output from a computer or electronic communications system
3: a device attached to the end of a wire or cable or to an electrical apparatus for convenience in making connections
4: a part that forms the end : extremity, termination
5: a terminating usually ornamental detail : finial

Doesn't the AMPULLA, used in the coronation to anoint the incoming monarch with oil, look like a FINIAL???

Bigger
from BBC guide to the coronation

Now compare the anointing of the incoming monarch with oil from the Ampulla by an archbishop, to the giving of the 7th sacrament, Sacrament of the Sick, otherwise known as EXTREME UNCTION; from Merriam Webster:

extreme unction
noun
: a sacrament in which a priest anoints and prays for the recovery and salvation of a critically ill or injured person

One might think that an Ampulla of oil gives the perfect delivery method for a fast acting poison?

Some interesting gematrias too:
AMPULLA = BLOOD SACRIFICE, I PET GOAT, QUEEN BEE, CASTLEGATE,RED SHOES, FRENCH FRIES, RIPPLE, TITANIC, DISNEY, BLACKROCK, PELOSI, RED PILL, REVENGE.

EXTREME UNCTION = 1116 = DEATH BY NUMBERS, THE VATICAN, AND BEFORE HIM SHALL BE GATHERED ALL NATIONS, SILICON VALLEY BANK, MEET ME IN THE CHAMBERS, FOUR AND TWENTY (420), JANUARY SIXTEEN (116), THE WORLD IS A STAGE, FLY ME TO THE MOON.

edit on 3-5-2023 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2023 @ 02:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: cimmerius
How would we know if we are interacting with an AI in this thread?

Performing for.

Analyzed by.

Flagging targets to.

Helping train.

It only starts becoming really undignified when it gets to the "mocked and heckled by" stages.

posted on May, 3 2023 @ 02:05 AM
link   
I can see a lot of advantages for my business. People will say it but I'd ignore them

Ya gotta admit it's a little Coinky Dinky

posted on May, 3 2023 @ 02:50 AM
link   
I just want to clarify what I mean when I said that the entirety of humanity has been shocked and tortured. I wasn't suggesting that every single person has been physically assaulted or had torturous treatment personally inflicted on them (although many have). There are a few ways one can perceive torture without the actual experience of it.

If you have ever told yourself, "this feels like torture!" because you're doing something like restraining or punishing yourself or taking an extremely difficult math exam... things that are unpleasant or taxing...your body gets flooded with stress chemicals because your subconscious mind doesn't differentiate between actual physical pain and emotional stress. The body has the same biochemical reaction to real pain and imagined pain.

Another way you can experience torture vicariously is by seeing someone else being tortured. In real life, on TV, in movies or video games...Again, the subconscious can't tell the difference between real or imagined so it sends out stress signals and pain response as if it's reacting to actual pain.

One more way to experience it is through our ancestors. If any of your predecessors were ever tortured...had their village burn down, fought in a war, attacked by a sabertooth tiger... that traumatic event gets stored in the library of their DNA where it's passed down through generations. We inherit the memories of our ancestors. I believe this is part of the reason why we can't seem to escape the survival/fear patterns of the past. Babies are born with these patterns encoded into their DNA.

This is why I believe the entire planet suffers from PTSD. Some more than others, obviously. But...this is a ramification of that slogan "where we go one...". We are all connected, somehow. We have shared, collective experiences that we're not even aware of.
edit on 3-5-2023 by socialmediaclown because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2023 @ 06:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2
a reply to: fringeofthefringe

And there is a mirror to that. When people from countries like Guatemala come to the USA who are not criminals and who are willing to work because they see more opportunity ... it justs keeps countries like Guatemala locked into the situation they have, because they're losing good manpower as well as trouble-makers.

You're correct about the southwest. It will take DECADES of serious governance and law enforcement to clean up, and we have neither at the moment.

Cheers

BREAKING: Texas Mass Shooting Suspect and Illegal Alien Captured in Cleveland, Texas Area

Francisco Oropesa is accused of killing five neighbors in Texas including a 9-year-old boy last weekend.

this is the face of illegal migration

This is what becoming a US citizen looks like...

Short clip but listen to how long it took to become a US citizen for this man and the others...

edit on 3-5-2023 by fringeofthefringe because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2023 @ 07:41 AM
link   

I've imagined some of the people posting on this site and others are chat bots.

posted on May, 3 2023 @ 09:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
Three Parts of Cause and Effect.

Given what I just posted above, I'm not sure if this tweet is indicative of the fall, or revealing something else as it isn't a great anecdote actually - self destruction. In the past the "Hunt For Red October" had connections, but this,,, just don't see it.

Naval Institute

That said, the Gematria is interesting.

Given Gladiator, a Gif for my friend here often posts the quote.

Gallup poll article

Digging a little into the lgbtq graph you posted from a Gallup poll.
It looks like Gen Z is 19 to 26 year Olds. The younger kids aren't even reflected in this poll, they must be "off the charts" with their representation when it is accounted for. It starts with Gen Z, 19-26 year Olds. What about the ones under 19 years old or much younger? This is looking bad, they are creating a new gender class right before our eyes.
It is an epidemic!
The question is, where were these transgender people 20 or 30 years ago? A rhetorical question of course. This is proof that the transgender movement is nefarious and evil, poisoning the minds of our nations children, to what end?
We need to help these kids, but how? They have been taken hostage by..public schools? Get your kids out of public schools, that, for now, is the only way I see saving them from this gender bending trans nightmare.

posted on May, 3 2023 @ 09:16 AM
link   
a reply to: RookQueen

Thank you, RQ. I appreciate the kind words. It is what it is. I only wish I had understood what I know now several years ago. Although I am starting to think it had to be this way to flush out all the infiltration. I am definitely getting a taste of what it could possibly be like for all of us with the new digital system they are trying to implement.

top topics

<< 347  348  349    351  352  353 >>

join