It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---WHO WILL PUT AN END TO THE ENDLESS?--- -Part- --42--

page: 356
<< 353  354  355    357  358  359 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2023 @ 06:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
a reply to: RookQueen

Rel is English, they don't have guns silly

Not all English live in England, so some of them may have guns, not silly.
edit on 5/5/2023 by nerbot because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2023 @ 06:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
Just pondering... "It's not over til the fat lady sings!"

What options do we have for "the fat lady"... Chuck Schumer's wife? Or perhaps Janet Yellen?

Oprah?

Pregnant Women?

posted on May, 5 2023 @ 06:10 AM
link   
a reply to: RookQueen
I have absolutely no idea who she is!!!!
Rel..... no tatoos.... henna or otherwise I'm afraid, not a fan for me personally.
Somebody help me out with this 'character' I'm intrigued particularly as Rel thinks it's spot on!

Rainbows
Jane
PS, just seen her full name and looked her up. Never watched the Walking Dead.

edit on am56America/ChicagoFriday2023-05-05T06:13:29-05:0006America/Chicago05000000 by angelchemuel because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2023 @ 06:20 AM
link   
Happy 17 today folks. 5 + 5 + 2 + 2 + 3 = 17

Today is also "Adele's" birthday. Shes a fat lady who sings. Born 1988.

And on May 5th 1789, at the beginning of the French Revolution, the Estates-General met for the first time since 1614 at Versailles and debated the role of the Third Estate.

Third Estate, French Tiers État, in French history, with the nobility and the clergy, one of the three orders into which members were divided in the pre-Revolutionary Estates-General. It represented the great majority of the people, and its deputies’ transformation of themselves into a National Assembly in June 1789 marked the beginning of the French Revolution.

The Third Estate

posted on May, 5 2023 @ 10:10 AM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

Leading from behind Tedros from the WHO has declared the end of the Covid emergency. 15 meetings to come to this startling conclusion.
WHO Ends Covid Emergency

I wonder what's up next.

posted on May, 5 2023 @ 10:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

Fair point, Guy!

posted on May, 5 2023 @ 10:24 AM
link   
a reply to: nerbot

True story - In the 1970s, when I was a teen, my dad brought me back a shotgun from Afghanistan... complete with silver and ivory inlays and a flint lock mechanism!

Us Limeys tend to cover for our lack of guns with humour - "I gave the missus both barrels last night!" being an example.

posted on May, 5 2023 @ 10:27 AM
link   

angelchemuel, I was commenting "spot on" in terms of looks and the intensity in the eyes!

Ironically I suggested henna because I felt you wouldn't want normal tattoos - me neither!

Bit of an aside... I had a nurse friend who's genteel teen son got satan/666 tattoos just to try to impress his dad, who'd moved on to his next wife. Frightening the depths kids will go to to try to impress their parents.
edit on 5-5-2023 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2023 @ 10:35 AM
link   

I just knew that Tedros would never give up on Covid-19. It was just too good a gig.
From the horses mouth, "I have decided to use a provision in the International Health Regulations that have never been used before.
*** to establish a Review Committee to develop long-term, standing recommendations for countries on how to manage #Covid19 on an on-going basis."

After all "investments we have made and the capacities we have built must not go to waste." As we can guess another push towards usurping governments and implementing Gates dream of the Pandemic Accord with their GERM team.

There was another Committee that Tedros set up that gave such outstanding advice during the plandemic. Here is a peek.
WHO Covid#19

Another group involved with censorship..."Continue risk communications and community engagement through the WHO Information for Epidemics and other platforms to counter rumours and misinformation." What other platforms?

Isn't it strange that this committee never recommended any therapeutics like ivermectin and it is still not addressed.

WHO Committee Advice

posted on May, 5 2023 @ 10:55 AM
link   

I'm American and have never watched it. I am out of touch. Lol

posted on May, 5 2023 @ 10:55 AM
link   
I've been following the Nesara/Gesara/XRP buyback discussions from XRPLion1 on twitter...

Ignoring whether he's right or wrong, one of his claims is that Q-phones and Quantum debit cards are matched with our individual vibration signatures, to disable anyone else from using them.

This got me thinking about our individual vibration signatures:

a) If our 3D self has vibration signature X then presumably that changes to vibration signature Z when we ascend to 5D?

b) So how would these Q-phones/debit cards still recognise our signatures? There must be a constant algorithm for the change in all our vibrations when we move to different densities?

c) Vibration = frequency = sound... So I got to thinking of OCTAVES on a piano keyboard to represent the vibrational frequency change between densities,

d) Each Octave has 7 notes; C D E F G A B... with the 8th being the C or first note of the next octave?

e) Now consider we have 7 chakras... do the frequencies of each of these correspond to the notes in an Octave?

f) Do we essentially double our vibrational frequencies at each change up in density? If so, this allows an algorithm for Q-phones/debit cards to use.

Wiki - Octaves

After the unison, the octave is the simplest interval in music. The human ear tends to hear both notes as being essentially "the same", due to closely related harmonics. Notes separated by an octave "ring" together, adding a pleasing sound to music. The interval is so natural to humans that when men and women are asked to sing in unison, they typically sing in octave.[5]

For this reason, notes an octave apart are given the same note name in the Western system of music notation—the name of a note an octave above A is also A. This is called octave equivalence, the assumption that pitches one or more octaves apart are musically equivalent in many ways, leading to the convention "that scales are uniquely defined by specifying the intervals within an octave".[6] The conceptualization of pitch as having two dimensions, pitch height (absolute frequency) and pitch class (relative position within the octave), inherently include octave circularity.[6] Thus all C♯s (or all 1s, if C = 0), any number of octaves apart, are part of the same pitch class.

Octave equivalence is a part of most advanced[clarification needed] musical cultures, but is far from universal in "primitive" and early music.[7][failed verification][8][clarification needed] The languages in which the oldest extant written documents on tuning are written, Sumerian and Akkadian, have no known word for "octave". However, it is believed that a set of cuneiform tablets that collectively describe the tuning of a nine-stringed instrument, believed to be a Babylonian lyre, describe tunings for seven of the strings, with indications to tune the remaining two strings an octave from two of the seven tuned strings.[9] Leon Crickmore recently proposed that "The octave may not have been thought of as a unit in its own right, but rather by analogy like the first day of a new seven-day week"

edit on 5-5-2023 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2023 @ 10:57 AM
link   
a reply to: socialmediaclown

Things are just so broken. I still haven't found anything to show that Congress called on Billy the Farmer Gates to explain his land purchases and now we have this...
Gretchn Whitmer Ties to the CCP

This seriously makes no sense to build a battery plant on farmland unless part of the plan is to reduce the food supply.
Then we can all eat zee bugs and wash them down with fluoride water.
-----
Circling back to Pfizer. Bourla is seriously delusional. "And we continue to build trust"??? Aside from Fauci no one man has done more to "Trust the Science" or my other favorite "Science is real."

Albert Bourla Trust Us Please!

posted on May, 5 2023 @ 11:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

b) So how would these Q-phones/debit cards still recognise our signatures? There must be a constant algorithm for the change in all our vibrations when we move to different densities?

Could be based around manipulation of the Plank Constant (ℎ).

The Planck constant, or Planck's constant, is a fundamental physical constant of foundational importance in quantum mechanics. The constant gives the relationship between the energy of a photon and its frequency, and by the mass-energy equivalence, the relationship between mass and frequency.

Just a thought as to the bases of how it could work.
If each person registers with the device, then the device would only need to check for the different between (ℎ) and the person or item registered to it, then encode that same signature to any other devices that are connected to it.

posted on May, 5 2023 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Black military choppers over New York City. I wonder who's in town

posted on May, 5 2023 @ 12:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

Truth Justice has just posted an amazing video with Dr. John Coleman about the Committee of 300.
The Committee of 300

He does a very good job at explaining how all of this works. How are we ever going to undo all of this?

posted on May, 5 2023 @ 12:24 PM
link   
I can't believe I haven't seen this. I scoured the internet and news for election fraud videos and testimony, maybe some others have seen it. It has been clearly hidden. This video has it all and it should have been on every news station every web page and most importantly our congress men and women had and have a duty to make this public in hearings and get to the bottom of this. I am glad he was questioned afterwards but how could that Michigan State Board of Canvassers, Jeannette Bradshaw stop him from speaking, they obviously are covering up. This is how old? November 23rd 2020
happened in every state that stopped counting for a week

this is just pathetic

videos came from this article
edit on 5-5-2023 by fringeofthefringe because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2023 @ 12:35 PM
link   

This must be a joke.
Safety of Covid-19 Jabs
They are still safe and wait for it effective.
"Millions of people in the U.S. have received Covid-19 vaccines under the Most Intensive Safety Monitoring in U.S. History."
How do they explain people catching Covid after receiving the jab?

Lol. These jabs "met the the FDA's rigorous scientific standards of safety and efficacy." That's not saying much about the FDA.
Pfizer knows.
One would think that they might update this in light of the facts but I guess facts aren't a thing any more.

posted on May, 5 2023 @ 12:37 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

1. I highly doubt this is true.
2. I wouldn't be a willing participant to any monetary or biometric security system that claims it can be synced to my personal resonance. I don't know how this would be possible since our frequency fluctuates with our thoughts/moods. Unless it's somehow compatible with DNA in which case again, no thanks. Sounds like a high tech surveillance system.

posted on May, 5 2023 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Activist investors at Berkshire Hathaway are reportedly attempting to remove Warren Buffet from his position as Chairman.
They cite his ties to Bill Gates which have put "investors at risk."
The proposal also points to Bill Gates's association with Jeffrey Epstein.

Buffett’s Ties to Bill Gates Put Berkshire Investors at Risk, Activists Say

Warren Buffett’s ties to Bill Gates, whose charitable work has triggered criticism, are putting investors in Berkshire Hathaway Inc. at risk, according to an activist shareholder group attempting a long-shot bid to remove him as board chair at the company’s annual shareholders meeting Saturday.

It’s a rare public rebuke for Buffett and the company with which he’s synonymous. It comes at a time when it already faces questions about corporate structure, just as succession planning for the 92-year-old becomes increasingly pressing. The legendary stock picker would keep just his chief executive officer post under the proposal up for a shareholder vote in Omaha, Nebraska, by the National Legal and Policy Center, a conservative organization based in northern

www.bloomberg.com...

posted on May, 5 2023 @ 12:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thoughtful2

This must be a joke.
Safety of Covid-19 Jabs
They are still safe and wait for it effective.
"Millions of people in the U.S. have received Covid-19 vaccines under the Most Intensive Safety Monitoring in U.S. History."
How do they explain people catching Covid after receiving the jab?

Lol. These jabs "met the the FDA's rigorous scientific standards of safety and efficacy." That's not saying much about the FDA.
Pfizer knows.
One would think that they might update this in light of the facts but I guess facts aren't a thing any more.

It's dated March 2023, unbelievable. After this part it goes on to list all the life changing "adverse reactions"
Wow, just wow.

Benefits of Vaccination Outweigh the Risks

Serious side effects that could cause a long-term health problem are extremely rare following any vaccination, including COVID-19 vaccination. The benefits of COVID-19 vaccination outweigh the known and potential risks.

new topics

top topics

<< 353  354  355    357  358  359 >>

join