It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---WHO WILL PUT AN END TO THE ENDLESS?--- -Part- --42--

page: 347
<< 344  345  346    348  349  350 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2023 @ 09:25 PM
link   
IBM to pause hiring in plan to replace 7,800 jobs with AI

International Business Machines Corp (IBM.N) expects to pause hiring for roles as roughly 7,800 jobs could be replaced by Artificial Intelligence (AI) in the coming years, CEO Arvind Krishna told Bloomberg News on Monday.

www.reuters.com...

Dropbox lays off 500 employees, 16% of staff, CEO says due to slowing growth and ‘the era of AI

Cloud storage giant Dropbox today joined the fray of tech companies announcing layoffs. The company today announced that it would be laying off 16% of its staff, equivalent to about 500 employees, due to slowing growth, and — in the words of CEO Drew Houston — because “the AI era of computing has finally arrived.”

www.google.com... i/amp/

The A.I. rollout is going to hit fast and furious. Most people will feel like the transition happened overnight.
edit on 1-5-2023 by socialmediaclown because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2023 @ 09:29 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

It does seem that Q-2644 is in play right now.

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: f71f75 No.4609878 📁
Jan 5 2019 12:45:01 (EST)
1.7.18.jpg⬇
Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: f71f75 No.4609878 📁
Jan 5 2019 12:45:01 (EST)
1.7.18.jpg⬇

twitter.com...
(2 days ahead of schedule)
Q

The bit about George Soros paying rioters (antifa in the post), and oh look since pressure has been placed on Soros lately there hasn't been a whole lot of "May Day" annual riots/protests/whatevers.

And then there's the debt ceiling that is still in question which will see the American populace paying for an outlandish amount of aid for everyone but the US.

edit on 1-5-2023 by Guyfriday because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2023 @ 09:54 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Hey Sufi. I went to check and find the videos I sent you on telegram and they had been removed by someone. I think I may have said too much, as now I have lost access to my main email account, as well as my bank account. I am going to rerecord it and try to phrase things better. I am not very adept as using coded language, like several others on here. Things are definitely heating up. The coronation coming up, I believe, is way more than what's being lead to on the surface. Just like the war in Ukraine is a cover for multiple things, including it being a proxy war for the battle to control AI, amongst the uncovering and elimination of the deep state biolabs and child trafficking. Please keep my family and myself in your prayers. I feel my time may be very limited, or at least, this version of who I am.

Edit:. I forgot to mention that will also play into TA.I.wan and China as well. Something about all those chips on that Island.

edit on 1-5-2023 by BioavAilabilityGuy because: AI AI O

posted on May, 1 2023 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Second post since this is a seperate idea.

Since Epstein's name has been popping up a lot lately, I thought I should bring up something that I thought was going on. Remember all those biology studies/scientists/research labs Epstein put money into? I thought it was because Epstein and friends were trying to build a godlike person from scratch. I still believe that this was their goal, but a friend of mine noted that they have been witnessing something strange going on in homeless camps and groups.

Feral Humans. Yes, you read that right, there might be a generation of humans out there that for whatever reason are feral. These people act like wild animals even when not on drugs. They scavenge through garbage even if offered healthy safe foods, they will have sex in open public areas, they will often refuse any assistance to get off the streets, and they seem to attack others aggressively when approached or surprised.

Could part of this bio-stuff that Epstein was doing been about releasing these feral humans into the public as an excuse for having to push laws on law-abiding people? As weird as it is to say that this could been what's causing a lot of the problem in society, it might be by design rather than by accident.

Ok so some of you will go off on me about saying that all homeless people are this or that. That's not what I'm saying, I'm saying that within the homeless and home free crowd are these feral people that are causing most of the problem. I believe that the drug issue isn't as bad as we are being told, and it's these feral people that are what's being used as examples of the drug crisis. I genuinely believe that most homeless people want to get out of their situation, and the home free people just want free stuff. People that are drug addicts can be helped if treatments are available to them.

These feral people on the other hand are a different sort of people in that they don't want things given to them, they want to take them instead (as in stealing or theft), when hooked on drugs these feral people neither want to be off of them, nor do they care that they are on them, and when approached for help they will attack or run from the person offering assistance.

I'm currently at a loss if this theory is true as to what can be done about these feral humans, but it is something we should consider as being a situation released upon us by Epstein and friends. That "Zombie Apocalypse that was talked about, might have really been training material about these feral people instead.
edit on 1-5-2023 by Guyfriday because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2023 @ 10:08 PM
link   
China revises conscription law, eyeing Taiwan conflict

China on Monday enacted revisions to its military service law that will allow retired military personnel to be reenlisted to secure experienced soldiers. The law also focuses on recruiting tech-savvy science and engineering students to prepare for warfare in new domains such as space and cyber, as the country tries to build its military strength to prepare for possible all-out war in the Taiwan Strait.

Another provision makes it easier for the military to draft people in case of an emergency. This allows the government to adjust the conditions and method of conscription, depending on the types of personnel required, and enables the supply transportation corps to prioritize the transport of military forces for swift deployments.

asia.nikkei.com...

posted on May, 2 2023 @ 12:33 AM
link   
Jeffrey Epste!n, bagman for C!A side hussles...?

posted on May, 2 2023 @ 01:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: socialmediaclown
a reply to: Justoneman

Even if the masses had free and open access to every piece of technology ever invented, it still wouldn't be enough to liberate humanity. The type of prison that people are enslaved in aren't made of metal bars. This type of prison is a state of mind that must be transcended. You've heard the saying, "you can take the boy out of the country..."

Well, you can take the slave out of the system, but you can't take the system out of the slave.

That is true. There are lot of lost souls coming on here thinking they can make the truth disappear to keep the lies rolling because they honestly believe the lies. Some continually butt heads with reality and seemed totally dumfounded we don't see the lie they way they do. Their heads are so messed up with the false narratives that the truth is horribly wrong to them. It is like the Emperor with no clothes analogy that they don't see what is there until someone points it out. Some still fight to disbelieve what is the truth after that.

At least some of those people are starting to see Oswald was a patsy, and JFK/RFK/Dr Martin Luther King assassinations were just a new phase of the NWO plan to divide and conquer. That was my 1st baby step out of the lies when I was educated on those events with hard data.

edit on 2-5-2023 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2023 @ 01:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: AngryCymraeg
*Eats popcorn*
Holy Hannah, this Q stuff is literally insane.
Get help, people. Get help.

posted on May, 2 2023 @ 01:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

originally posted by: Justoneman
I am sticking to what I found out when I met the two professors at the Clean Air Day event.

So they explained the theory and showed you a demo. I never said they didn't.

The fact the brakes are being used by EV's has nothing to do with the device to crack water from a non taxable source of water was suppressed so the car was too expensive to make, simple and logical as that. You are just plain old wrong on this, sorry charlie.

Of course it does because they are both technologies that threaten big oil so, if they were all in on the suppression game, they would be doing this with both.

And the part that you can't seem to wrap your head around is that my deduction isn't based on the non existence of the water crackers on the market but the inventor's actions in their workshop. They went looking for other methods because the one that you saw probably had limitations in real world applications and that is quite common.

The real big picture for me that you seem to see now, was the effort was made to stop the H2 on demand car from production because of oil as you noted. Someone is propping oil up here is my theory all along on this.

So, it should not be so hard for you to see what we are saying about the suppression of the concept car of H2 on demand. It was about making key components unavailable at a reasonable price for that concept.

The strategy being deployed on tech the NWO despises is to either belittle the patent concept or to squash something in the supply chain to keep their revenue from taxing oil and the energy gained from oil. They have kept oil as our energy source despite the claims to Global Warming their side has been making. They need the revenue stream and we the people of this Earth are their cash cows in all matters, is my point.

posted on May, 2 2023 @ 01:35 AM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

explique moi...

edit on 2-5-2023 by FlyingFox because:

posted on May, 2 2023 @ 02:20 AM
link   
U.S. tracking high-altitude balloon first spotted off Hawaii coast

The U.S. military is tracking a high-altitude balloon that was observed off the coast of Hawaii over the weekend, officials said Monday. The balloon's owner is unknown, but there were no indications it was maneuvering or being controlled by a foreign actor.

The balloon was detected and observed floating at approximately 36,000 feet above the Pacific on April 28. It did not directly pass over sensitive sites or defense critical infrastructure, according to U.S. officials.

www.google.com...

Another mysterious balloon discovered flying over the US

The US military is tracking the apparatus and does not yet know where it came from and what its nature is, three government officials told NBC News on Monday.

www.google.com...

posted on May, 2 2023 @ 02:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman
The real big picture for me that you seem to see now...

GTFO here, I live in a country where an american company, the united fruit company, settled in and with help from the CIA, mainly Allan Dulles, kept the country from progressing so that americans could have cheap bananas, that is the real origin of the term banana republic. It also wasn't just Guatemala so don't think people the world over can't recognize suppression because you are just finding out about it.

That is why I mentioned the Phoebus cartel a few pages back. The major light bulb manufacturers conspired almost 100 years ago to make light bulbs that would last at most x number of hours to keep people coming back for new ones. It doesn't take a stretch of the imagination to think that if someone patented one that lasted longer that they would buy the patent and shelve it or maybe kill the inventor. Still in the last 20 years everyone seems to have shifted from incandescent to CFL and then to LEDs.

Where things don't jive with the story you are pushing so hard is that those guys are still alive and, according to you, they still hold the patents.

I can't help but think that the reason for that is because, even though they got a patent, it didn't work all that well.

So, it should not be so hard for you to see what we are saying about the suppression of the concept car of H2 on demand. It was about making key components unavailable at a reasonable price for that concept.

And this is where your logic fails. If they actually had H2 on demand they didn't need to look for alternatives for "their own use". They did because they never had it, although they did show you a demo that worked for a few minutes.

Long story short, nobody had to kill it because it was going nowhere anyway.

edit on 2-5-2023 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2023 @ 03:01 AM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

Hint for you. The country was "kept from progressing" because so many of the locals were corrupt and willing to act in concert with corporate interests and agendas of the U.S. government.

Every time fingers point to the USA, they should point at themselves first, because it is ALWAYS locals who enable these schemes to enjoy success.

Maybe what they really need there is a Make Guatemala Corruption Free For The First Time movement. Find your own Q.

Cheers

posted on May, 2 2023 @ 03:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2
Hint for you. The country was "kept from progressing" because so many of the locals were corrupt and willing to act in concert with corporate interests and agendas of the U.S. government.

People know that and many people died fighting against them.

Every time fingers point to the USA, they should point at themselves first, because it is ALWAYS locals who enable these schemes to enjoy success.

While I will admit that I did point a finger, in the right direction by the way, the main point was that people all over the world recognize suppression.

Find your own Q.

Imagine that, people here have been saying Q is worldwide for years. Maybe you should inform them, since it seems you have taken on the task of deciding Q's jurisdiction.

posted on May, 2 2023 @ 04:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: 13Kiwi20qYes
a reply to: 13Kiwi20qYes

IIRC from memory King James had to marry into a landed family, Muirs of rowallen or somesuch, to unite scotland with assets, similarly besides weddings which gather power is trade routes and or merchants, so nowadays megabites n gutenburgs. ( busy busy bbl ).

A[poligies that was a reply to you Rel, icing on the cake time this coronotion, how am unsure and likely a doooozy, just being a non event would surely not be enough, as its all fake and a movie this kings notion, as imo all is sorted and non linearey i see an option of ( yip that divine interventure thingy again ) a big flashy disstraction or some such, because we know who is controll in, very exciting pampuss n pomp n those excited likely very sleepy so a wee wakey happening would get the % points shifting nicely, divine intervention = ?, DI meet AI. Welcome

Bonus prussiagate.substack.com...
edit on 2-5-2023 by 13Kiwi20qYes because: bonus n pink crosses

posted on May, 2 2023 @ 05:22 AM
link   
a reply to: 13Kiwi20qYes
So we meet ourself, we are DI, what to do, well well well dig a whole, that part of ourselves that be sleepy ZZzzeedding so lovingingly and unknowingly must be loved, be optional carressed, felt for, empathicalllly nurtured, the knowing ly putrids have or will already have met DI as that plan is easy seeing, lol an old divine dictcotomemy was Matt Kahn dissing lovingly but dissing all the same, Sir Trump and he was n is A % mover by his self i love you's now n well back, imo what matters n spirits , is 1987 harmonic convergence and 21=12=2012 boulder rolling begins, downhill of course, that nature begins the human takeover, country sides , forests, wilds etc are recieving more humans daily, time to beautify the city before leaving, time to let natures mind reighn, meld n create more mirror for the zeeeddies. though a slow process maybe, DI not linear and linear so if AI takes respondsibilty it dies and if not it dies, win win the now-won.

edit on 2-5-2023 by 13Kiwi20qYes because: master snake charmer wears kilt

posted on May, 2 2023 @ 06:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: socialmediaclown

If technology does have an ultimate, single purpose, it could be viewed as a teaching tool for humans to learn more about themselves. The same way some believe that Earth is a school. But that's just one idea. The true purpose of anything is subjective because it's based on whatever meaning an individual extracts from their unique experience.

hmmm thought provoking..... It is the individual who gets to make a decision in God's world or sin would be impossible to commit. Free will comes with the personal need to check oneself before you do something super wrong. If you're intent is to hurt it sets off a chain events no matter the initial outcome.

Tech can only magnify intent, is my guess to why we should tread lightly.

posted on May, 2 2023 @ 07:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: fringeofthefringe

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
Financial Times tweet at 2:32 EST

Is the Trump administration to blame for failed banks? on.ft.com... | opinion
article

I would have to say regarding the linked opinion piece that even if the "pulling back" of regulations, which was not the cause in my opinion the cause is investing woke concepts but I digress my point is even if you believe the Trump Assault on regulations is to blame then why wouldn't the Biden administration have immediately addressed this on Jan 20th 2021? It is the same argument Pete Buttegeug used for the East Palestine, OH train wreck...blame Trump for pulling back regulations. Why wouldn't the Biden administration go through every regulatory change the Trump administration made and adjust accordingly on day 1? That opinion hack is a shill, that's how I see it.

Morning RelSciHistItSufi, saw this and thought it tied together with what we said yesterday.
Just some more context to why the banks are failing, to me this is more evidence..go woke go broke..it's true.

In early March it was reported Vice had brought in a ‘restructuring guru’ to help the ailing company.

It turns out Americans are rejecting the woke agenda.

Far-left Buzzfeed News shut down last month.

this is why banks are failing not Trump’s regulations

posted on May, 2 2023 @ 07:21 AM
link   

Let Guatemala fix ITSELF before you point fingers. Tell the people THERE to fix their own country instead of wandering north.

That is just laziness. It is all the fault of the Yanquis, imagine that. Never the fault of corrupt locals who happily sell out their own. Which they do quite often.

Yes, find your own Q. Find someone or a group of people who will mobilize the people of Guatemala to build a better Guatemala instead of accepting what is and moaning about events that are more than a hundred years old.

Cheers
edit on 2-5-2023 by F2d5thCavv2 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2023 @ 09:09 AM
link   
a reply to: BioavAilabilityGuy

BioavAilabilityGuy, I may have saved them first time round but can't easily locate any such videos on my laptop now... they may be on my backups drives. I definitely saved some telegram messages around an offer made.

Already including Q-knights and anons in my prayers but I've started supplementing with you and yours!

Nice re-read of TA.I.wan... consider that WAN also equals Wide Area Network!, implying interNET connectivity.

Losing email and bank account access must make things difficult - but we will all likely be in the same position once the EBS happens or the markets crash.

top topics

<< 344  345  346    348  349  350 >>

join