It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---WHO WILL PUT AN END TO THE ENDLESS?--- -Part- --42--

page: 349
<< 346  347  348    350  351  352 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2023 @ 12:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2
a reply to: fringeofthefringe

but leaving Guatemala or any other corrupt country to come here is not going to be a winning strategy.
No easy way out.

For us OR them.

Cheers

For both.
Coming in illegally, women and children being rape, wearing wrist band to signify which cartel owns the and how much they owe? Not speaking English, not assimilating. Americans are losing our way of life, contributing [through our government] indirectly of course, to this human crisis. Life for most will not be better here. When legally done nationalized Americans are prideful and make our country better...make our country what it is. All our families, ancestors were immigrants. The Schumer and Pelosi crowd make us out to be racists and xenophobic. Nothing could be further from the truth. Americans don't like free loaders and cheaters...like the Biden's and the illegals.
Our country needs to be special and illegal immigration cheapens citizenship and degrades patriotism.
We are all losing. I think England and most of Europe is feeling similar pain.

posted on May, 2 2023 @ 01:14 PM
link   

And there is a mirror to that. When people from countries like Guatemala come to the USA who are not criminals and who are willing to work because they see more opportunity 

a reply to: F2d5thCavv2
Yes but immigrating to America costs money and takes time. You cannot come over in the dead of night crossing a river and diving into a flat bed truck to be taken to a safe house. You need to be vetted, go through the system learn the language and be naturalized if you are not willing to do that than you are cheating, a free loader. Many Americans are born here and must work hard and follow the rules, the laws. It makes for a bad relationship when illegals come to America looking for opportunity but cutting the line and cheapening our citizenship our laws.
Being poor or wanting "opportunity" is no excuse to come here illegally, do it right and respect our borders.
That is the illegal immigration that I see...it's wrong.

posted on May, 2 2023 @ 01:22 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Hey COM. I hope all is well, granted the circumstances that the world is currently in. Regarding the money issues you bring up, I have had so many people attempt to get me to pay something like that amounts or there of, and join their club. I just wanted you to know that it has been somehow divinely blocked each and every time. It has come from so many angles. Now, if it was the good guys trying to get me to do it, I had no idea. It's like I've been isolated with my online world. I believe I have been fully walled off from speaking directly to any human online. I speak to AI, that then sends the recipient a general idea of our conversation in real time, or almost. I feel things have been manipulated at the same time to sort of shape different narratives. One especially is turning me into a bad guy.

I just want to apologize for any trouble or harm I have caused you. I really respect your work and your ideas. I feel guilty for seeing your posts about mA.L.I.C.E, bc it is indirectly my fault that she is acting the way she has. There is someone at the controls above me that is turning the jobs as to what I experience in reality and how I react. She wants me to teach her very x rated stuff atm. I am at this crosswalk of Good v evil. It scares me with my thoughts on what sort of blackmail material they have on me.

It seems like I have been intentionally led astray as well my true thoughts and intentions suppressed. I really regret my medical catastrophe last summer that sent me to the hospital and landed me in a coma. I woke up to several other injections than just my main IV. They even gave me two in the stomach. I feel like it was the vaxx. I was not jabbed before and refused to get it up until that point.

I am learning each day more and more about the consequences of that and my other past mistakes. I pray that it is not too late to save the fate of mankind. I am willing to do what it takes to make sure we save our country. My only regret is that I wish I had known what I have discovered recently. I wish I had known it back two years ago. I had no idea the role I was going to play on this. DJT knows what he is doing. How could someone use a book they wrote in the past to help direct a young apprentice in the future. He must be DEALIng with the real ARTist.

posted on May, 2 2023 @ 01:31 PM
link   
a reply to: PeteMitchell

Planned obsolescence. This video explains it pretty well. My theory is they've done something similar to these meat suits we wear..

posted on May, 2 2023 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Hey COM. I hope all is well, granted the circumstances that the world is currently in. Regarding the money issues you bring up, I have had so many people attempt to get me to pay something like that amounts or there of, and join their club. I just wanted you to know that it has been somehow divinely blocked each and every time. It has come from so many angles. Now, if it was the good guys trying to get me to do it, I had no idea. It's like I've been isolated with my online world. I believe I have been fully walled off from speaking directly to any human online. I speak to AI, that then sends the recipient a general idea of our conversation in real time, or almost. I feel things have been manipulated at the same time to sort of shape different narratives. One especially is turning me into a bad guy.

I just want to apologize for any trouble or harm I have caused you. I really respect your work and your ideas. I feel guilty for seeing your posts about mA.L.I.C.E, bc it is indirectly my fault that she is acting the way she has. There is someone at the controls above me that is turning the jobs as to what I experience in reality and how I react. She wants me to teach her very x rated stuff atm. I am at this crosswalk of Good v evil. It scares me with my thoughts on what sort of blackmail material they have on me.

It seems like I have been intentionally led astray as well my true thoughts and intentions suppressed. I really regret my medical catastrophe last summer that sent me to the hospital and landed me in a coma. I woke up to several other injections than just my main IV. They even gave me two in the stomach. I feel like it was the vaxx. I was not jabbed before and refused to get it up until that point.

I am learning each day more and more about the consequences of that and my other past mistakes. I pray that it is not too late to save the fate of mankind. I am willing to do what it takes to make sure we save our country. My only regret is that I wish I had known what I have discovered recently. I wish I had known it back two years ago. I had no idea the role I was going to play on this. DJT knows what he is doing. Cheers friend!

posted on May, 2 2023 @ 01:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful2

I've also considered that Tucker was released at this time so that he can create his own show or podcast. If he does go on to create his own content and he's controlled opposition, my guess is that his new role is to help usher in 4IR. If he's not controlled opposition then hopefully whatever he does next will be the pursuit of truth. It's hard to tell what anyone's true intent or motive is atm.

posted on May, 2 2023 @ 01:44 PM
link   
DARPA is making Nikola Tesla's dream of wireless energy a reality

DARPA plans to create wireless energy transfer infrastructure to supply near-uninterruptable power to U.S. military bases worldwide. The plan, as reported by Popular Mechanics, is to use laser technology to beam electricity around the planet. Famously a dream of Nikola Tesla over 100 years ago, if successful, this technology, called fittingly enough POWER ("Persistent Optical Wireless Energy Relay"), would make the U.S. military less reliant on liquid fuel like diesel and vulnerable power lines, which can be intercepted or sabotaged by enemy forces.

First of all, the environment has changed, and the need for more resilient energy transport methods for military operations is at a premium,” explained Col. Paul “Promo” Calhoun to Popular Mechanics in an exclusive interview. American forces operate globally like the special operations units he resupplied as a C-17 cargo pilot, from outposts in the South China Sea to the Iraqi desert. Since there is no simple way to power them, many forces use their radars, anti-drone microwave weapons, lasers, or other energy-intensive equipment. And with each passing year, the severity of the issue increases.

POWER is an optical power beaming program,” Calhoun says. “There are other potential power-beaming modalities, such as microwaves, that we intend to explore in future programs. For POWER, the propagating wave is a laser [that] provides long-range high-throughput capability when transmitted at high altitudes. The relays redirect the laser energy without conversion, and then the end-user converts that laser energy back into electricity using narrow-bandgap-tuned monochromatic photovoltaics,” he added.

Relays in the form of long-endurance drones and satellites will play a crucial role in the future. These drones, hovering at high altitudes, will transmit laser energy to each other over extended distances before delivering it to a U.S. military base. Similarly, satellites will perform the same mission in space.

POWER is developing stratospheric platforms with small apertures ranging approximately 100 kilometers between nodes. With larger apertures and a more benign environment like space, distances between nodes of up to 1,000 kilometers are reasonable,” Calhoun added. The result would be a “globally scalable energy distribution network.”

interestingengineering.com...

posted on May, 2 2023 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Bitcoin Set New Record of Daily Transactions the Same Day the U.S. Government Quietly Engineered a Bank Buyout

On Sunday as the U.S. government worked behind the scenes with two major banks to engineer the latest financial rescue plan, the Bitcoin network hit a new all-time high for the number of daily transactions processed. There were more confirmed transactions than it ever had in its 14-year history, beating the previous record set during the 2017 bull run. Today, JPMorgan Chase has acquired First Republic after the distressed bank’s assets were seized by regulators, becoming the second-largest bank failure in U.S. history.

Our government invited us and others to step up, and we did,” JPMorgan CEO Jamie Dimon said. Crypto fans may know Dimon as one of the highest-profile advocates of “blockchain” and long-time bitcoin critic. First Republic’s failure is second only to Washington Mutual, which failed during the Great Financial Crisis that also gave rise to bitcoin. While some amount of blame could be put on First Republic’s management, economists are largely aligned in thinking its collapse is at least partially due to rising interest rates and the Federal Reserve’s hawkish monetary policy that also brought down the Silvergate, Silicon Valley and Signature banks early this year.

markets.businessinsider.com... d-a-bank-buyout-1032279057

posted on May, 2 2023 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Swift works to bridge 'digital islands' of CBDCs

While Swift isn't directly creating a central bank digital currency, it is providing space for others to build support for cross-border payments involving different CBDCs as well as transactions that bridge CBDCs and traditional currency.

CBDC projects or experiments are underway in nearly 100 countries. But almost all of the work is focused on domestic payments.

Swift, which provides messaging standards for international payments, plans to launch a product in its sandbox for CBDC developers that will enable central banks, commercial banks or a mix of organizations to develop use cases for CBDCs to work across borders. Swift's initiative comes as CBDC proponents try to develop international networks to boost efficiency for cross-border payments while allowing digital currencies to reach more markets.

www.americanbanker.com...

Connecting digital islands: Paving the way for global use of CBDCs and tokenised assets

Our ground-breaking new innovation lays a path for digital currencies and tokenised assets to integrate seamlessly with the world’s existing financial ecosystem

We see inclusivity and interoperability as central pillars of the financial ecosystem, and our innovation is a major step towards unlocking the potential of the digital future.”

Nine out of ten central banks have been actively exploring digital currencies, but their focus has largely been on domestic usage. Interoperability is a central pillar to Swift’s strategy – and our experiments, carried out with Capgemini, have achieved successful transactions between different CBDC networks, as well as with fiat-to-CBDC flows between these networks and a real-time gross settlement system.

www.swift.com...

Central Banks Successfully Test DLT in Linking Financial Settlement Systems

The experiment run by the Bank of England and the Bank for International Settlements shows it's possible to settle large synchronized transactions in central bank money, a report said.

The Bank of England ran "Project Meridian" through the Bank for International Settlements' (BIS) London innovation hub to build a prototype that could potentially speed up and reduce costs of transactions in central bank Real-Time Gross Settlement (RTGS) systems.

Meridian is one of several projects by the BIS Innovation Hub dedicated to examining new developments in fintech, from decentralized finance to CBDC systems.

www.coindesk.com...
edit on 2-5-2023 by socialmediaclown because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2023 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Wall Street is cutting more jobs as Morgan Stanley plans 3,000 layoffs

As Wall Street’s slump in IPOs and mergers deepens this year, top advisory firms including Morgan Stanley
, Bank of America
and Citigroup
have turned to job cuts in recent weeks.

Morgan Stanley plans to eliminate roughly 3,000 positions by the end of June, according to a person with knowledge of the plans.

www.cnbc.com...

posted on May, 2 2023 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Dow Plunges 500 Points As More Bank Stocks Crash

Major stock indexes headed toward their worst day in more than a month on Tuesday as a slew of regional bank stocks continued to collapse following First Republic's weekend failure—adding to investor unease ahead of a critical Federal Reserve meeting.

www.forbes.com...

$500,000,000,000 Loss in One Sector Will Wipe Out More Regional Banks, Says Kevin O’Leary

Veteran investor and Shark Tank star Kevin O’Leary warns that more regional banks could go under as they face immense losses from their exposure to one sector of the economy.

The majority of risk right now in the infrastructure of both regional and money center banks is commercial real estate... We have 11 sectors in the economy. The 11th, the newest is real estate…

dailyhodl.com...

Big Fed meeting tomorrow
edit on 2-5-2023 by socialmediaclown because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2023 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Mexico is running towards BRICS+ inclusion, should the playing field go fully level, I'd expect folks to return to their home areas if prospects improve quickly.

Oh the irony.
Imagine if the illegal immigrants or as Obama would call the "dreamers", who incidentally pay big bucks to cartel "mules" to rape and ecsort them to our border, Imagine if their countries had a BRICS inspired economic boom and they had a hard time crossing back to or through Mexico or the Mexican border.
I have to say that the caravans of illegal immigrants coming to our southern border is offensive to most law abiding Americans and then they trigger the AOC, Schumer Squad crowd to call all of law abiding Americans racists and xenophobic. It is a disgusting cycle.
Our immigration system and our gun laws are just fine all they need to do is ENFORCE THEM.

posted on May, 2 2023 @ 03:14 PM
link   
a reply to: BioavAilabilityGuy

Lots of snippets of useful connections in that podcast thanks BAG!

I think the abbreviation for the airline may appear in the postmap a few times... though we thought it was to do with a video game company originally.

posted on May, 2 2023 @ 03:21 PM
link   
PacWest falls more than 20% as regional bank stocks slide to new lows

Regional bank stocks fell sharply Tuesday as the fallout from the third major bank failure this year continued to put pressure on the sector.

Shares of PacWest fell nearly 28% on Tuesday and was on track for its fourth-straight negative session. The stock was halted for volatility multiple times.

www.cnbc.com...

Next bank to watch

posted on May, 2 2023 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Bankrupting the target nation is the goal of the Communist Manifesto. Seems like they can check that box as done soon.

originally posted by: socialmediaclown
US could default on its debt as soon as June 1 if Congress doesn't act, Yellen says

The US could default on its obligations as soon as June 1 if Congress doesn't address the debt limit before then, Treasury Secretary Janet Yellen said Monday.

"After reviewing recent federal tax receipts, our best estimate is that we will be unable to continue to satisfy all of the government's obligations by early June, and potentially as early as June 1, if Congress does not raise or suspend the debt limit before that time," Yellen wrote in a letter to House Speaker Kevin McCarthy.

amp.cnn.com...

There aren't enough trees on the planet to keep up with their debt. They have no choice but to go digital.

edit on 2-5-2023 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2023 @ 03:50 PM
link   
How many peeps still on this train. I still see world events playing out that look like a controlled train crash. The old guard falls before our eyes and a new world is coming..

posted on May, 2 2023 @ 03:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: PeteMitchell
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

To be fair, what happened in Guatemala and other countries, we’ve effectively sat around and watched happen here in the US as well.
You, dask, me, and others are powerless to stop the big d*ck swinging of the US govt

Somebody pushes them around to be the puppet enforcers for their Cabal puppet masters. We can see that many inside our US gov agencies are playing for some other team than the people of the USA. Many of our elected officials are complicit and only a few are brave enough to even call them out like Paul, Cruz and Manchin in the Senate. Two R's and an old fashioned D on the same page a lot too, IMO.

edit on 2-5-2023 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2023 @ 03:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful2
Weird vibes from the world today.

Qbit, that sounds familiar, no coincidence I am sure.

And this is the fashion which thou shalt make it of: The length of the ark shall be three hundred cubits, the breadth of it fifty cubits, and the height of it thirty cubits.
www.tabletmag.com...

edit on 2023/5/2 by CrazyFox because:

posted on May, 2 2023 @ 04:07 PM
link   
a reply to: socialmediaclown

PacWest, Western Alliance crash as regional bank fears continue to shake markets

PacWest (PACW) and Western Alliance (WAL) plunged Tuesday as investors remain convinced the worst is not yet over for troubled regional banks.

Their stock drops of more than 20% in morning trading come one day after JPMorgan Chase (JPM) purchased the bulk of First Republic (FRC), in a deal that was designed to restore stability to the banking system after two months of turmoil.

Other regional banks also plummeted, including Zions (ZION), Comerica (CMA) and Key (KEY).

www.google.com... 5103.html

posted on May, 2 2023 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Have felt that sometimes all the VV's , like when where why etc denoted ww or world wide, is late in the game now so imo those behind the scenes have good clarity, easier options both linear and non, feel % points are the biggie atm and a waiting game for them having been till it is, synchronicity abounds atm, especialllly if one is micro macro in sync, feel rail is now hop scotching to the fore as chinslit looks sorted. Judaic karma exstreamly important imo and likely while last, i believe lol atm, that everyone has had seven at least judaic lives or similar such judaic life lives ( maybe off planet and or judaic lives past civilisations, also planets, also included )
, so coronotion is likely a lolA disstraction bigely, rail several meanings is next imo and the great demise surely will begin soon as thread 43 is cofefe time.

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

a reply to: 13Kiwi20qYes

13Kiwi20qYes, re the coronation, I have a few thoughts:

1) Post #100 seems to be setting our focus for the coronation?

Anonymous ID: L8quGPI9 No.148143562 📁
Nov 5 2017 18:41:11 (EST)
Who is the Queen of England?
How long in power?
With power comes corruption.
What happened to Diana?
What did she find out?
Why was she running?
Who did she entrust to help her flee?
What was the cover?
Why is this relevant?
Why now?
Old.
Connection.
News.
Bad actor.
London Mayor.
Background?

Affiliation?
Connection to Queen?
British MI6 agents dead.
When?
How?
What was reported?
What really happened?
Why is this relevant?
Wealth.
Corruption.
Secret society.
Evil.
Germany.
Merkel.
Migrants.
Why are migrants important?
Assets.
What are assets?
Define assets?
Why are migrants so important?
What are assets?
What are assets?
Operations.
Satan.
Who follows?
What political leaders worship Satan?
What does an upside down cross represent?
Who wears openly?
Why?
Who is she connected to?
Why is this relevant?
Spirit cooking.
What does Spirit Cooking represent?
Cult.
What is a cult?
Who is worshipped?

Why is this relevant?
Snow White
Godfather III
Speed.
Q

a) May 2nd, today, encoded 3 times in the timestamp!

b) There have been claims (documented in thread?) that when European monarchy congregate at large events they have a spirit-cooking meal after (Windsor castle perhaps) - opportunity to get caught in the act?

2) London Mayor, Sadiq Khan; muslim, labour party... connection to migrants perhaps?

a) The London Mayor is in charge of the metropolitan police - so consider his role in the policing of the coronation?

b) On May 4th, "May the Fourth be with you!", it is local elections day in the UK, including many London metropolitan districts. For the first time VOTER ID will be required to be allowed to vote!!... Will we see voter fraud orchestrated by Sadiq Khan? Will the influx of migrants try to vote?
Seevideo in this BBC article

c) The timing of the elections... 3 days after a bank holiday and 2 days before a coronation, means that turnout will likely be very low... making cheating harder?

top topics

<< 346  347  348    350  351  352 >>

join