It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---WHO WILL PUT AN END TO THE ENDLESS?--- -Part- --42--

page: 348
<< 345  346  347    349  350  351 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2023 @ 09:33 AM
link   

I live in a country where an american company, the united fruit company, settled in and with help from the CIA, mainly Allan Dulles, kept the country from progressing so that americans could have cheap bananas, that is the real origin of the term banana republic. It also wasn't just Guatemala so don't think people the world over can't recognize suppression because you are just finding out about it.

a reply to: daskakik

In 1954, Operation PBSuccess dismantled Guatemala’s newfound democracy — so that an American fruit company could continue to profit off the old government’s corruption.

Eight decades of corruption

Guatemala needs a Trumpian candidate. American government and intelligence community is ruthless and has been so to many countries including our own. The strong always exploit the weak. This Q-follow the rabbit thread has helped many people open their eyes to the wicked ways the world was engineered after WW2.
Being an American it is difficult knowing all that our government has done but I still believe it is the greatest country on earth and we are fighting everyday to make it better, mostly fighting our government. Guatemala needs to fight too, fight for their country to be better and serve the people. Guatemala is corrupt, America is corrupt, as far as I can see corruption is everywhere but leaving Guatemala or any other corrupt country to come here is not going to be a winning strategy.
No easy way out.

posted on May, 2 2023 @ 09:48 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

I will rerecord today. I went to check out the Aviation Institute last night, so things may seem bad right now in my world view, I know the best is yet to come. I would go ahead and link them here, but we all know about those certain eyes that find all our conversations and research here quite invaluable and interesting.

As for Awan, and the Internet, Padawan never made the connection until today. They've been thinking a lot lately about Input/Output VVith regards to our Vision and A.I. Each Eye can be representative of I/o. Also each ear can as well. I only wish he had made these discoveries a lot sooner!

In the meantime, I found this podcast that is very interesting. It makes things even more interesting when you think about President Trump buying the Northeastern shuttle from Eastern back in the late 1980's. I recall my grandparents, who both flew for them, talking about Captain Eddie. Cheers!

Eastern Airlines Podcast

posted on May, 2 2023 @ 10:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday

Feral Humans. Yes, you read that right, there might be a generation of humans out there that for whatever reason are feral. These people act like wild animals even when not on drugs. They scavenge through garbage even if offered healthy safe foods, they will have sex in open public areas, they will often refuse any assistance to get off the streets, and they seem to attack others aggressively when approached or surprised.

The most dangerous humans I believe are the ones who behave normally on the outside but are CANINE on the inside.

Many things fall into place for me when I incorporate that understanding when it comes to humans.

posted on May, 2 2023 @ 10:18 AM
link   
a reply to: 13Kiwi20qYes

13Kiwi20qYes, re the coronation, I have a few thoughts:

1) Post #100 seems to be setting our focus for the coronation?

Anonymous ID: L8quGPI9 No.148143562 📁
Nov 5 2017 18:41:11 (EST)
Who is the Queen of England?
How long in power?
With power comes corruption.
What happened to Diana?
What did she find out?
Why was she running?
Who did she entrust to help her flee?
What was the cover?
Why is this relevant?
Why now?
Old.
Connection.
News.
Bad actor.
London Mayor.
Background?

Affiliation?
Connection to Queen?
British MI6 agents dead.
When?
How?
What was reported?
What really happened?
Why is this relevant?
Wealth.
Corruption.
Secret society.
Evil.
Germany.
Merkel.
Migrants.
Why are migrants important?
Assets.
What are assets?
Define assets?
Why are migrants so important?
What are assets?
What are assets?
Operations.
Satan.
Who follows?
What political leaders worship Satan?
What does an upside down cross represent?
Who wears openly?
Why?
Who is she connected to?
Why is this relevant?
Spirit cooking.
What does Spirit Cooking represent?
Cult.
What is a cult?
Who is worshipped?

Why is this relevant?
Snow White
Godfather III
Speed.
Q

a) May 2nd, today, encoded 3 times in the timestamp!

b) There have been claims (documented in thread?) that when European monarchy congregate at large events they have a spirit-cooking meal after (Windsor castle perhaps) - opportunity to get caught in the act?

2) London Mayor, Sadiq Khan; muslim, labour party... connection to migrants perhaps?

a) The London Mayor is in charge of the metropolitan police - so consider his role in the policing of the coronation?

b) On May 4th, "May the Fourth be with you!", it is local elections day in the UK, including many London metropolitan districts. For the first time VOTER ID will be required to be allowed to vote!!... Will we see voter fraud orchestrated by Sadiq Khan? Will the influx of migrants try to vote?
Seevideo in this BBC article

c) The timing of the elections... 3 days after a bank holiday and 2 days before a coronation, means that turnout will likely be very low... making cheating harder?
edit on 2-5-2023 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2023 @ 11:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

originally posted by: Justoneman
The real big picture for me that you seem to see now...

That is why I mentioned the Phoebus cartel a few pages back. The major light bulb manufacturers conspired almost 100 years ago to make light bulbs that would last at most x number of hours to keep people coming back for new ones. It doesn't take a stretch of the imagination to think that if someone patented one that lasted longer that they would buy the patent and shelve it or maybe kill the inventor. Still in the last 20 years everyone seems to have shifted from incandescent to CFL and then to LEDs.

Thx for sharing this. I’ve somewhat casually always thought about this topic randomly. Having a name to read a bit about it makes it interesting (never heard of that specific cartel)

posted on May, 2 2023 @ 11:08 AM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

To be fair, what happened in Guatemala and other countries, we’ve effectively sat around and watched happen here in the US as well.
You, dask, me, and others are powerless to stop the big d*ck swinging of the US govt

posted on May, 2 2023 @ 11:22 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi
We may have another connection to ku posts with Oath.
Court Filing Senior Members of Congress Have No Oath of Loyalty on File

Talk about an oops moment. Just look, Harris, Garland, Myorkis and Buttigieg. Probably others as well. Does that mean all of the legislation that they have passed is null and void?

Oath of Office

This brings me to #4588
Do not give up on the citizen investigation.
Public awareness important [bypass of controlled [approved] topics]
[general public steered by MSDNC [like a dog steering sheep]
Have faith in humanity.

So how many members of Congress have dual citizenship to another country like Israel? Did they refuse to take the oath because their allegiance is not to America first but to another country?

Dual Citizenship Disclosure Act

Law of Return
"All Jews everywhere are citizens by right". Citizenship is granted automatically to children and grandchildren presents an interesting issues.

posted on May, 2 2023 @ 11:34 AM
link   
a reply to: socialmediaclown

If we had any questions about why Tucker Carlson was fired from Fox we need to look no farther than China.

"Just last year, Rupert Murdoch, international media mogual who founded Fox News, took a whopping $100 million loan from CCP- Run Bank of China, to fund his continued media ventures."

Seriously he couldn't find any U.S. based bank to finance him? If that is the case than this looks more like a not so creative 'payment' plan.
$100 million Loan from Chinese State Bank
Well this now explains why so many important topics were not discussed by any of the other anchors.
This is the second major leak by this bank, with the other being connected to Hunter Biden. Whistleblower perhaps?

posted on May, 2 2023 @ 11:45 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

News from the WHO...
The only positive from the war in Ukraine. In 2021 vaccine- derived polio virus type 2 started to emerge in Ukraine. The name says it all if you catch my drift. Also timing wise very suspicious.
Then we have the war and what happens? Poof no more cases and the WHO has the audacity to give themselves a pat on the back for a job well done. Just a bit of inversion humor.
WHO Success Not

What better proof can we have that these Billy "the Dr." Gates Oral polio vaccine is dangerous.
Timeline of Ukraine War

edit on 2-5-2023 by Thoughtful2 because: linky

posted on May, 2 2023 @ 11:51 AM
link   
a reply to: fringeofthefringe

You both missed the point, JOM had made it sound like people outside the US were blind to things like this and that I had just, in the course of this thread, discovered them. That is what I was replying to.

The pattern is for Americans to see not S Americans apparently. We see it, and if you don't be glad you don't because ignorance IS BLISS.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

The real big picture for me that you seem to see now...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 2 2023 @ 12:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: PeteMitchell

To be fair, what happened in Guatemala and other countries, we’ve effectively sat around and watched happen here in the US as well.
You, dask, me, and others are powerless to stop the big d*ck swinging of the US govt

I am not fair, all that has gotten the USA in the last 75 years is repeated kicks in the butt.

Before anyone gives us advice, let them bring their own house in order.

That, Pete, is not a high expectation.

Cheers

posted on May, 2 2023 @ 12:13 PM
link   

but leaving Guatemala or any other corrupt country to come here is not going to be a winning strategy.
No easy way out.

For us OR them.

Cheers

posted on May, 2 2023 @ 12:13 PM
link   

but leaving Guatemala or any other corrupt country to come here is not going to be a winning strategy.
No easy way out.

For us OR them.

Cheers

posted on May, 2 2023 @ 12:25 PM
link   
a reply to: nerbot

Texas AG Ken Paxton's Covid-19 Vaccine Investigation

This is going to get good. We need popcorn. Finally not just going after Stepahn Bancel and Albert Bourla but Scott Gottlieb as well.
I don't know how he could possibly believe that he would get away from accountability. He was sitting on the board of Pfizer and at the same time promoting the jabs on TV. Talk about a conflict of interest.

Plus he then doubled down on his mind numbing 500+ paged book "Uncontrolled Spread.'
Their greed has no bounds.
Paxton doesn't have far to look for evidence. Brook Jackson for whistleblower status over the clinical trials and James O'Keefe for Gain-of-function research.
---
BTW How are the peaceful protests going in Paris?

posted on May, 2 2023 @ 12:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday
Second post since this is a seperate idea.

Feral Humans. Yes, you read that right, there might be a generation of humans out there that for whatever reason are feral. These people act like wild animals even when not on drugs. They scavenge through garbage even if offered healthy safe foods, they will have sex in open public areas, they will often refuse any assistance to get off the streets, and they seem to attack others aggressively when approached or surprised.

You're not wrong. I think I mentioned this here before. I've seen homeless in Los Angeles for decades. Since 2020 the nature of the so called homeless is inhuman, and suddenly - as if they were dumped from the sky. I have my suspicions of what the nature of the Zombies are, not feral per se, but it is undeniable the breed isn't like the others.

posted on May, 2 2023 @ 12:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2

No easy way out.

For us OR them.

Cheers

For either, they are going to not like it here. Coming in illegally, trashing the joint disregarding the law....we all lose when illegal immigration is rampant. The US under Biden's administration [if you can call it that] is facilitating it. We haven't even begun to see the detrimental effects, it maybe too late, apparently South America drug and human traffickers have taken over Arizona and much more.
We are all losing. That's what I see.
edit on 2-5-2023 by fringeofthefringe because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2023 @ 12:35 PM
link   
a reply to: nerbot
We have some of the most feral people in charge of these mRNA Covid-19 jabs.

Since I just happen to have Gottlieb's thriller...

The first words seem to dove tail closely to the plan "Declare the past, diagnose the present, foretell the future." Hippocrates

[just happens to have 11 letters]

Just to have a little fun with him- chapter 17- The mRNA Breakthrough.
Top right hand corner another "XI" from the Table of Contents.

The conclusion? 381---11/11. WEF #.
Page 95 "The CDC got an opening on January 11, when Chinese health authorities first published the genetic sequence of the novel coronavirus."

Meanwhile Klaus Schwab's creative venture "Covid-19: The Great Reset" starts on page 11.

I still need to read Yuval Noah Harari's book "21 Lessons for the 21st Century."

On the cover "Bill Gates, in '5 Books I Loved in 2018'"
Well there we have it. One big happy family.

They are going to loose it all... just saying.

posted on May, 2 2023 @ 12:42 PM
link   

And there is a mirror to that. When people from countries like Guatemala come to the USA who are not criminals and who are willing to work because they see more opportunity ... it justs keeps countries like Guatemala locked into the situation they have, because they're losing good manpower as well as trouble-makers.

You're correct about the southwest. It will take DECADES of serious governance and law enforcement to clean up, and we have neither at the moment.

Cheers

posted on May, 2 2023 @ 12:42 PM
link   
An A.I. story in three parts.

He did this to save 200.00 bucks, 200.00 lousy dollars.

Coming soon. Want any Entitlement, including SS, you'll need to let the A.I. run your entire financial life. But... that said. "I want me a new 2024 Escalade" A.I. processing... "you may have a 2004 Honda, available 200 miles from your home for 1500.00 or nothing." Kind of sort of makes some sense.

Moving on.

Shot

Chaser

Moving on.

TracyB

Now here is why this is relevant and why this tactic WILL NOT work in this case.

At deposition or trial:

MISSOURI: Why did your office choose to threaten social media company A to censor Americans

NEWLY APPOINTED DEFENDANT: This was before my tenure. I don’t have any knowledge of that happening…

*USUALLY* this would be tough— but in this case, they’ve already tried this and it didn’t work. Read on…

Seems the Admin REALLY REALLY REALLY does not want Circle Back Jen to have to testify.

posted on May, 2 2023 @ 12:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2

And there is a mirror to that. When people from countries like Guatemala come to the USA who are not criminals and who are willing to work because they see more opportunity ... it justs keeps countries like Guatemala locked into the situation they have, because they're losing good manpower as well as trouble-makers.

You're correct about the southwest. It will take DECADES of serious governance and law enforcement to clean up, and we have neither at the moment.

Cheers

Maybe not. Folks may come to the US to "get a better life" etc. but most that I have known never really wanted to leave their home and family. Mexico is running towards BRICS+ inclusion, should the playing field go fully level, I'd expect folks to return to their home areas if prospects improve quickly. Or, if A.I. displaces them faster than we expect.

top topics

<< 345  346  347    349  350  351 >>

join