It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---WHO WILL PUT AN END TO THE ENDLESS?--- -Part- --42--

page: 336
<< 333  334  335    337  338  339 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2023 @ 01:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik
a reply to: FlyingFox
Ironic, considering Q's message is blatant propaganda.

You might want to watch the video.

edit on 27-4-2023 by FlyingFox because:

posted on Apr, 27 2023 @ 10:15 AM
link   
a reply to: igloo
It’s all for their final chess move..

To make pedophelia legal and accepted by the masses.

posted on Apr, 27 2023 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Ironic, considering Q's message is blatant propaganda.

Ok, what about our media? Is that blatant to you as it is to me?

I mean they are in our face covering for some strange people doing very concerning things that harm more than just DJT that they love to take personally.

posted on Apr, 27 2023 @ 11:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: socialmediaclown
Biden, Yoon warn N. Korea on nukes, unveil deterrence plan

President Joe Biden and South Korea’s Yoon Suk Yeol unveiled a new plan Wednesday to counter North Korea’s nuclear threat, with the U.S. leader issuing a blunt warning that such an attack would “result in the end of whatever regime” took such action.

A nuclear attack by North Korea against the United States or its allies and partners is unacceptable, and will result in the end of whatever regime were to take such an action,” Biden said during afternoon Rose Garden news conference with Yoon.

apnews.com...

US to send nuclear-armed submarines to South Korea for first time in 40 years
www.google.com...

South Korea considers the nuclear option as external threats mount
www.nbcnews.com...

China will not support S. Korea and we know they will lil Kim. Biden is definitely proven to be a Chinese asset to me. I see nothing good coming from this threat.

posted on Apr, 27 2023 @ 11:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday
Uh Oh Scooby:

Tara Lee Rodas, the HHS whistleblower, gives her opening statement on the child migrant crisis to the House Judiciary Committee.

Looks like the whistle is being blown. Somebody came forward to testify that the US has become the middlemen in a human trafficking ring. This is explained in the first part of her testimony, but while you listen to her speak, watch the woman behind and to the left (our right) of her. I wonder if something will happen to Rodas now that she went public about this.

Rut Roh Raggy

Dask needs to spin it for us, please. I am looking forward to it too.

posted on Apr, 27 2023 @ 11:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

Yes, them too.

It isn't an either-or situation.

posted on Apr, 27 2023 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Pfizer!
It seems that nothing is beneath them in the pursuit of $.
I wasn't certain that anything more could possibly be written about their level of corruption but here we have it.

"A coalition of highly visible groups backed by Pfizer and the pharma industry provided much of the lobbying support for coercive vaccine policies."

These organizations like the Chicago Urban League went even further and did not even disclose that Pfizer made that $100K donation.
Pfizer Secrets Section

The level of corruption gets deeper and deeper.

posted on Apr, 27 2023 @ 11:54 AM
link   
These seem to be from the last couple of days, and or nights.

posted on Apr, 27 2023 @ 11:58 AM
link   
a reply to: socialmediaclown

With everything going on right now one would expect the price of gold to be going up but nooo.
Gold happens to be down .17% today.

Price of Gold

Looks like some market manipulation might be going on but that couldn't possibly be the case, right?

"Central banks bought the most gold on record last year, WGC says. Central banks added a whopping 1,136 tons of gold worth $70 billion to their stockpiles in 2022, by far the most of any year in records going back to 1950, the World Gold Council said on Tuesday."
Central Banks bought the Most Gold on Record Last Year

posted on Apr, 27 2023 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Obama-Biden Administration Linked To Ghislaine Maxwell’s Hideout House Where She Got Arrested

Jeffrey Roberts was the listed manager of Granite Reality LLC, which mysteriously bought Ghislaine Maxwell’s house in Bradford, New Hampshire in cash. The LLC was formed the month before it bought the house for over $1 million. Thus, Jeffrey Roberts’ LLC owned the house where Ghislaine Maxwell got arrested, and Jeffrey Roberts has worked directly for an Obama-Biden official. Jeffrey Roberts was replaced at Granite Reality LLC after Maxwell’s arrest in 2020.

"Tuckedaway" FFS

Miracles. Jesus purportedly walked on water = unconfirmed, Gmax+JE trafficked minors to no one at all = confirmed by a court.

posted on Apr, 27 2023 @ 12:08 PM
link   
a reply to: RookQueen
Rook we should probably file this under my wild vivid imagination.

McDonalds Says Customers Not Buying Fries With Their Burgers.

From my culinary experiences with Micky D's most hamburglar meals come with fries. It requires extra effort to parse that small cost item from the meal. It would make more sense to just have the fries if trying to cut costs unless of course they are connected to Billy the Farmer Gates fries.

Bill Gates Provides McDonalds with Potatoes for Fries

Like I say probably just a coincidence, right?

posted on Apr, 27 2023 @ 12:24 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Yeah, people buy houses with cash all the time ... FFS indeed.

Cheers

posted on Apr, 27 2023 @ 12:32 PM
link   
From the War Room...
Exclusive- Fauci, DOD and CDC Funded Deadly Pathogen Research at Sudanese Biolab Seized by Militants

The title doesn't do this justice. We need to include USAID and the WHO which implicates Billy G.
"Sudan's National Public Health Lab- whose seizure by militants has prompted warnings of a huge biological risk- received financial and personnel support from U.S. government bodies including the DOD, CDC and Fauci's NIH agency, War Rooms can reveal."
"This is stunning".

Once again the timing 2018 preplandemic "In May 2018, CDC supported establishment of the first viral load monitoring facility of South Sudan's National Public Lab." Of course we have to have the HIV/AIDS link.

Maybe this is safer in the hands of the militants who now have the evidence.

posted on Apr, 27 2023 @ 12:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox

originally posted by: Thoughtful2
Observation of the day.
Whole Foods Warp Speed. The roll out of the palm scanner that is connected to a customer's credit card is underway. No need to whip out a credit card, which really wasn't that much effort.

Well, in the urban centers that Whole Foods are located have a lot of theft. Everyplace that has retail now, gangs of kids walk in and grab stuff off the racks, then run out. Some sort of ID linked to a CC will have to be the norm if retail is going to survive. We had continual theft from the local Victoria's Secret, in the $1000s, and this is not a bad area. It's sickening to see.
With the goal of destroying mom and pop stores on the list because of racism or wokeism it seems logical for the left to find ways to allow this or delay reaction so that the small retails close.

posted on Apr, 27 2023 @ 01:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

Yes, them too.

It isn't an either-or situation.

Ok, there we can agree. I am sure Q is "white hat" propaganda and the media is Left leaning black hat style. I do prefer mine from the white team over the black team.

posted on Apr, 27 2023 @ 01:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thoughtful2
a reply to: socialmediaclown

With everything going on right now one would expect the price of gold to be going up but nooo.
Gold happens to be down .17% today.

Price of Gold

Looks like some market manipulation might be going on but that couldn't possibly be the case, right?

"Central banks bought the most gold on record last year, WGC says. Central banks added a whopping 1,136 tons of gold worth $70 billion to their stockpiles in 2022, by far the most of any year in records going back to 1950, the World Gold Council said on Tuesday."
Central Banks bought the Most Gold on Record Last Year

The price of precious metals would have to go down if the people in the know already are aware white hats are slowly releasing the captured gold reported to be retrieved from the DUMB locations. If a large amount over a few trillion ounces of gold were to suddenly be on the market the prices would tank fast.

posted on Apr, 27 2023 @ 01:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
You might want to watch the video.

Don't see a need to, it is either a spoof or a legit anti-propaganda piece that looks like propaganda itself.

If there is something you think is important, maybe you can provide a timestamp.

posted on Apr, 27 2023 @ 01:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman
Lots of neighbors and retail staff in other stores are alarmed by what Whole Foods and King Soopers is doing- basically taking over one consumer segment at a time, introducing and underpricing. Currently it is a war on alcohol. They have so much supply but it is interesting because people are not buying or buying much. There are long time established family businesses whose owners and staff also happen to live in the local communities. Those roots mean something.
Hopefully people will continue to push back.
-----
Under the radar Charles Leiber is coming back on the scene. Another connection to Harvard and another Wuhan Lab. The punishment really seems to be a tad light considering everything that has happened.

Charles Leiber-Harvard-Wuhan Lab

"Charles Leiber wasn't just paid $50K. He also received an annual salary of $150K for living expenses AND was awarded more than $1.5 MILLION by China to build a lab in Wuhan China."

At this point it is pretty obvious that China has successfully infiltrated the universities. In fact it seems the universities are for sale to the highest bidder with no guardrails in place to ensure that the work or associations are ethical.
Once again another mad scientist trying to mess with our brains.
Texas Lindsay has more coming up.

posted on Apr, 27 2023 @ 02:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful2

From a practical standpoint, Fast Food joints survive off of the profits made from their fries. The amount of money they make from selling fries and sodas keep those places alive, and the costs of their burgers, chicken bas3ed foods, and fish sandwiches would have to go up quite a bit in order to cover the costs of doing business. McDonalds needs people to buy fries and drinks, or else they could very well go out of business.

I think people aren't buying fries is because they suck. McDonalds needs to address the situation with their fries if they want to stay in business. They've been spending a lot of money later trying to recover from their meat issues, now they should focus on their poor fries.

posted on Apr, 27 2023 @ 03:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday
100% true for the franchises, - the fries cost like a dime , then fried in god knows what

but corporate McDonalds isn't a food company at all.... Its a real estate company. Fact.
and it gets crazier RUN for the Border ....lol. Taco Bell

“We’re really not in the business of making food. We’re in the business of feeding people.” – John Martin, former CEO of Taco Bell (Trapp, 2014, p29).

edit on 4272023 by MetalThunder because: carpe F'N diem

top topics

<< 333  334  335    337  338  339 >>

join