It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---WHO WILL PUT AN END TO THE ENDLESS?--- -Part- --42--

page: 337
<< 334  335  336    338  339  340 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2023 @ 03:55 PM
link   
a reply to: nerbot

Haha, touche!

posted on Apr, 27 2023 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Philippines confronts China over South China Sea claims in tense encounters

A Chinese coast guard ship blocked a Philippine patrol vessel steaming into a disputed shoal in the South China Sea, causing a frightening near-collision in the latest act of Beijing’s aggression in the strategic waterway.

The high-seas face-off Sunday between the larger Chinese ship and the Philippine coast guard’s BRP Malapascua near Second Thomas Shoal was among the tense moments it and another Philippine vessel encountered in a weeklong sovereignty patrol in one of the world’s most hotly contested waterways.

www.latimes.com...

Chinese, Philippine Vessels Near-crash

A Chinese coast guard ship cut off a Philippine patrol vessel carrying journalists in the disputed South China Sea, causing a near-collision, an AFP team on board another boat saw. The near-miss off the Spratly Islands on Sunday was the latest in a steady string of incidents between China and the Philippines in the contested waterway. AFP was one of several media outlets invited to join two Philippine Coast Guard boats on a 1,670-kilometre (1,040-mile) patrol of the South China Sea, visiting a dozen islands and reefs. The BRP Malapascua and BRP Malabrigo were shadowed by Chinese navy and coast guard ships,

www.google.com...

posted on Apr, 27 2023 @ 04:21 PM
link   
European Bank Ventures into Crypto With Bitcoin (BTC), XRP, Other Digital Assets

Through a planned partnership with leading European cryptocurrency exchange Bitpanda, Raiffeisenlandesbank NÖ-Wien, a member of Austria's top banking group, has become the first major traditional bank in the European Union to enter the world of digital assets.

RLB NÖ-Wien is poised to break new ground by including cryptocurrencies and other asset classes in its digital investing offering, which will be a first among traditional banks in the EU.

www.google.com...

posted on Apr, 27 2023 @ 04:30 PM
link   
a reply to: cimmerius

There are ways to tell if you're arguing with an A.I. - I think...

A.I.s use rules to understand what you're saying; for example dictionary words, grammatical and punctuation rules. If they can't understand what you mean then they can't decide what counterpoint to make or what response to give! In my experience, in that situation, they don't reply... a smarter A.I. would say "Could you rephrase that?"

These posters make an art out of confusing A.I.s:

a) Our own thread member 1320WQYes (sic)... Always get his username wrong!

b) Stormrider, particularly with the punctuation and typos in his earlier posts,

c) Mr Pool; comms thru pictures rather than text,

d) Q - Typos, extra spaces, words/abbreviations with multiple meanings, info spread across several posts that need to be cross-referenced, etc.

Personally, I like to combine multiple languages and add pigeon variants plus vernacular/slang.

There's a reason Q contents led us to seek out acronyms, morse, urban dictionary etc.

Now, the scientifically minded amongst us might be driven to test different confusion methods against ChatGPT???

posted on Apr, 27 2023 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Ripple to bank 3.7B people with new partnership all around the globe to make the world better – Report

Ripple Labs is one of the blockchain payment companies with deep liquidity aiming at improving users’ financial services through digital assets. The American blockchain payment company has been in existence for almost a decade.

Although an American tech company, Ripple has made tremendous entry into the global markets. In a bid to ensure financial inclusivity, Ripple has partnered with dozens of NGOs that operate in more than 80 countries. Already, the tech company has donated more than $150 million since 2018 through NGOs. Nevertheless, Ripple is focused on banking more than 3.7 billion people around the world who do have access to proper financial services

To do so, the tech company intends to provide sustainable banking solutions that protect the world from pollution. As co-founders and active members of the Crypto Climate Accord and WEF’s Crypto Impact and Sustainability Initiative, Ripple is committed to a low-carbon future for the crypto industry and the global economy. Jules Kortenhorst, CEO, of Rocky Mountain Institute, noted;

Blockchain has a vital role to play in achieving a zero-net emissions energy future. Ripple is taking the lead to ensure fintech is part of the effort to build a sustainable world that is not only transformative for banks and consumers but also beneficial for the planet,

www.crypto-news-flash.com...

New Crypto Sustainability Coalition to Investigate Potential of Web3 Technologies in Fighting Climate Change

Today the World Economic Forum launched a new coalition to investigate and highlight the potential of web3 technologies, such as crypto and blockchain, in accelerating action on climate change

On-chain” carbon credits – members of the coalition believe blockchain-based carbon credits could address current flaws in global carbon markets, including: the lack of transparency around carbon offsets for either providers or buyers; the failure of markets to remove carbon emissions at the scale and pace required; and the inability of millions of the world’s smallholder farmers, forest stewards and Indigenous communities to participate in or benefit from carbon credit markets.

www.weforum.org... e/#:~:text=The%20new%20coalition%20is%20part,ESG)%20impacts%20of%20crypto%20technologies.
edit on 27-4-2023 by socialmediaclown because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2023 @ 04:34 PM
link   
a reply to: MountainLaurel

Cheers for the ladle shout-out, ML!

It's said that more history is stored in antique dealers homes than in museums... I've been fortunate to inherit some of that history - but it comes with a responsibility to preserve it; which my kids don't seem interested in taking on.

posted on Apr, 27 2023 @ 05:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thoughtful2
With everything going on right now one would expect the price of gold to be going up but nooo.
Gold happens to be down .17% today.

I've been noticing that too.

I have been keeping an eye on Palladium for quite some time. It may be useful in the future for storing hydrogen for energy use perhaps.

Maybe some in-the-know are in a mexican standoff and when news is finally announced, the buttons get pushed and the market reflects the change immediately by shifting the importance of one precious metal with many uses around the world and already relatively available to a new top value asset for a new generation of energy technology that will become very valuable.

WATCH THE WATER = hydrolysis for hydrogen.

Or maybe people are just bored with gold and all that glitters is not always gold.

We are facing accelerated global warming due to the accumulation of greenhouse gases. A hydrogen-based economy is one potential approach toward maintaining our standard of living while lowering carbon dioxide emissions. Palladium is a unique material with a strong affinity to hydrogen owing to both its catalytic and hydrogen absorbing properties. Palladium has the potential to play a major role in virtually every aspect of the envisioned hydrogen economy, including hydrogen purification, storage, detection, and fuel cells.

The Role Of Palladium In A Hydrogen Economy.

posted on Apr, 27 2023 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Polarity Realities are fun when the collapse. LB

Well, to be fair, this reason for more Joe is as well reasoned as "I have to (run)".

I really cannot imagine the world as black and white, never have, and the idea of there being just "Both Sides" is utterly insane.

m.A.L.I.C.E.'s 1/0's produce incoherent drivel like this because there is an opposite to everything.

posted on Apr, 27 2023 @ 05:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful2
I was going to say it's probably economical, getting the sandwich and then eating it at home with chips and whatever you have to drink at home but knowing that about Gates may have a hella lot to do with it!!!!

posted on Apr, 27 2023 @ 06:30 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

I should have done something better with the D logo.

posted on Apr, 27 2023 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Maybe add the blue circle around it but I don't know why you keep coming at me with this, although technically you replied to a reply to me, I'm not a democrat.

posted on Apr, 27 2023 @ 06:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

originally posted by: FlyingFox
You might want to watch the video.

Don't see a need to, it is either a spoof or a legit anti-propaganda piece that looks like propaganda itself.

If there is something you think is important, maybe you can provide a timestamp.

Your reply says more than you think.

edit on 27-4-2023 by FlyingFox because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2023 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Seems relevant.

CLIP Merrick Garland’s DOJ never told the Judge who signed off on the search warrant on Mar-a-Lago raid that President Trump had given FBI full consent to search Mar-a-Lago.

I won't link to it, but the EJeanCarrolBOT thing is a total effing fiasco.

What happened to the we gothimnow taxes thing?

Did Bragg just fall of a cliff?

Hopefully the above should demonstrate what I mentioned often at the beginning, the legal system is there to protect THEM from us, not us from THEM. These absurd cases, the endless lawsuits, then endless hit pieces, the endless eneMedia meltdowns has to show something to the regular folks - at least those with eyes to see that is.

Can't decide who goes up against the wall first, the positions keep changing, MD's, Lawyers, Politicos, round and round.

I mentioned the other day I keep seeing 117's everywhere.

Interesting Feed

edit on 27-4-2023 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2023 @ 07:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik
Maybe add the blue circle around it but I don't know why you keep coming at me with this, although technically you replied to a reply to me, I'm not a democrat.

Because you know propaganda when you see it.

When your side is batting .000

edit on 27-4-2023 by FlyingFox because: #superprofits

posted on Apr, 27 2023 @ 07:14 PM
link   
I don't know what part of "that ain't my side" you are having trouble with.

Just because I can say eff Trump doesn't mean I can't also say eff HRC and Biden.

edit on 27-4-2023 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2023 @ 08:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: cimmerius

There are ways to tell if you're arguing with an A.I. - I think...

A.I.s use rules to understand what you're saying; for example dictionary words, grammatical and punctuation rules. If they can't understand what you mean then they can't decide what counterpoint to make or what response to give! In my experience, in that situation, they don't reply... a smarter A.I. would say "Could you rephrase that?"

That’s interesting. Perhaps that would explain some of the posts starting with "You didn't understand what I said..."

I don’t know what a state of the art AI is capable of.

It seems like a smart programmer, who wants to fool people, would program in some idiosyncrasies, a back story, some personal anecdotes, an attitude, some personality…

Think of the way an actor plays a role in a film. He doesn’t just say the words; he tries bring them to life, to make them believable.

Imagine crossing an AI with the deep fake ability to imitate. You could have it sample the syntax and attitude of some documented speaker, and then reply in the style of that person…

And that has been demonstrated by Jordan Peterson. He asked AI to write an addition to one of his own works drawing upon the style of the Tao Te Ching and the king James Bible.

It did so in seconds. Of course the original essay was written in an understandable form and not intended to confuse. But it would seem that if the AI can understand the topic, it can imitate a human written response pretty convincingly in a certain style.

You can jump to 1:30 mark if in a rush.

Stunning AI Nails Jordan Peterson's Absurd Request

edit on 4/27/2023 by cimmerius because: addition

posted on Apr, 27 2023 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Ah chicken feathers.

Now a team at the University of Delaware, Newark, says it has an unlikely candidate: chicken feathers. It turns out that the feathers, which are made of keratin--the same protein in fingernails and beaks--comprise strong, hollow tubes. The team, led by chemical engineer Richard Wool, had been investigating the feathers' potential for improving the performance of electronic microcircuits. The air inside the tubes helps to speed electrons along the printed wiring, but the feathers weren't stiff enough to hold the circuit boards together very well. So the team tried a heating technique to strengthen the bonds between the carbon atoms in the keratin.

As the team reported today at the 13th Annual Green Chemistry and Engineering Conference in College Park, Maryland, carbonizing the feathers gave them a strength approaching that of the nanotubes. They could also store up to 1.7% of their weight as hydrogen, about as much as carbon nanotubes could store. Moreover, the feathers cost virtually nothing to produce. "They're a nuisance commodity," says Wool.

The researchers estimate that a hydrogen-storage tank using the carbonized feathers would cost only about $200 when mass-produced. It's a major step forward, but the U.S. Department of Energy has set a target capacity for hydrogen-storage techniques of 6% of weight, so the carbonized feathers need improvement. Still, Wool is confident that the goal can be achieved. "There are all kinds of next steps," he says.

Not mentioned in the article was the bonus fact that you can eat the chickens.

posted on Apr, 27 2023 @ 09:09 PM
link   
M.

Planetary anomalies are too numerous to list, if you know where and how to look.

Not New, but People Knew.

Humans As Currency, enter your SS and see how you are traded.
DTCC

posted on Apr, 27 2023 @ 09:30 PM
link   
A bit of lateral thinking makes me think that the "HRC" in SOME Q posts could be referring to:

ROBERT HUNTER BIDEN

Here's my train of thought:

1) POTUS45's strapline... Where's HUNTER?

a) #3

Anonymous ID: P3Lk4PKG No.147104628 📁
Oct 29 2017 10:47:07 (EST)
Open your eyes.
It finally came out that Rod/Bob were key players in the Uranium scandal.
Don’t you think POTUS would be tweeting about removal given clear conflict.
Why did POTUS meet Bob under the cover of FBI Dir interview?
Bob is unable to serve as Dir per the law.
Gowdy comments on Comey (history will ....)
POTUS has everything.
Not everyone is corrupt (fewer than you think).
Follow Huma.
Operation Mockingbird.
Priority to clean out the bad actors to unite people behind the America First agenda.
Many in our govt worship Satan.
Not about Republicans v Democrats at this stage.
Where is HRC?
Why is the NG called up across 12 cities?
Trust in your President.
God bless, Patriots.

Could HRC mean:
HUNTER, ROSEMONT CHAIRMAN/CEO?
HUNTER, REPUBLIC of CHINA? (People's republic of China/PRC?)
HUNTER, ROMAN CATHOLIC?

b) It gets a little weirder... #50 and #62 both contain:

WHERE IS BO TODAY?

Could they be referring to BEAU BIDEN? Is he in witness protection?

Both #50 and #62 have a datestamp of:

Nov 2 2017 which encodes 4/28 = tomorrow, Friday...

...and iSourceNews tweets that:

[BREAKING]

Justice Department sources tell iSN Hunter Biden's arrest is imminent.

[DEVELOPING]

✓NEW

HUNTER ARREST COMING

Secret Service coordinating with Justice Department

[DEVELOPING]

Hunter Biden to be charged with multiple counts.

Sources say the charges are related to income tax evasion and firearms violations

So is Hunter the first arrest that will shock the world? Was Q post #1 referring to Hunter? It's timestamp also encodes tomorrow April 28th!

Anonymous ID: BQ7V3bcW No.147012719 📁
Oct 28 2017 15:44:28 (EST)

Anonymous ID: gb953qGI No.147005381 📁
Oct 28 2017 14:33:50 (EST)
>>146981635
Hillary Clinton will be arrested between 7:45 AM - 8:30 AM EST on Monday - the morning on Oct 30, 2017.

>>147005381
HRC extradition already in motion effective yesterday with several countries in case of cross border run. Passport approved to be flagged effective 10/30 @ 12:01am. Expect massive riots organized in defiance and others fleeing the US to occur. US M’s will conduct the operation while NG activated. Proof check: Locate a NG member and ask if activated for duty 10/30 across most major cities.

posted on Apr, 27 2023 @ 09:49 PM
link   

I started my account here to discuss the liars in global warming and to talk about the car that runs on water by cracking it to make H2 and O2 built by Nissan of N America for MTSU and never put into production. It works yet no one wants to promote it because we could pull up to the creek and get a free round of fuel, tax free.

edit on 27-4-2023 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 334  335  336    338  339  340 >>

join