It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---WHO WILL PUT AN END TO THE ENDLESS?--- -Part- --42--

page: 338
<< 335  336  337    339  340  341 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2023 @ 10:08 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

HRC?

posted on Apr, 27 2023 @ 10:10 PM
link   
I heard an interesting idea today.

RFK Jr knows he stands no shot in the DNCs rigged primaries.

But he's spreading the word about the Vax, deep state, WEF stuff to the democrat normies.

Comming from a democrat and a Kennedy no less, catches their attention.
They don't just stick their fingers in their ears going LA La La like they do when we try to tell them.

A good portion of them will start paying attention.

Some speculated he could be working with Trump.

I don't know.

posted on Apr, 27 2023 @ 11:35 PM
link   
a reply to: nerbot

Comprehensive list!

posted on Apr, 28 2023 @ 01:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman
It works yet no one wants to promote it because we could pull up to the creek and get a free round of fuel, tax free.

Do you even physics, bro?

The MTSU car didn't run on water. This bit is what keeps you from being able to pull up to the creek, although if it did work on water you could fill up from your tap: Cracking water to make H2 and O2 takes a boatload of energy. That is why it was never put into production.

If you wanted you could spend $75K in solar panels to crack water and then every day you could probably use the hydrogen produced to drive 20 minutes.

Honestly, 30% of the days you wouldn't even get that.

posted on Apr, 28 2023 @ 01:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
M.
Planetary anomalies are too numerous to list, if you know where and how to look.

It says there's less total people in the craphole cities.

posted on Apr, 28 2023 @ 01:13 AM
link   
a reply to: watchitburn

All that, plus the Dems will literally push him out, into the arms of MAGA.

posted on Apr, 28 2023 @ 01:25 AM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

Capacitor banks that are recharged by the brakes would do amazing things

posted on Apr, 28 2023 @ 01:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: dashen

Sure but the MTSU car used an ICE to combust hydrogen. On the green side it only produced water/steam but it was throwing out a bunch of energy in the process.

That doesn't include all the losses in the in the cracking of the water.

posted on Apr, 28 2023 @ 01:36 AM
link   

Nitinol engines are a simple thing. But make one and they'd kill ya.

Not cool

posted on Apr, 28 2023 @ 01:47 AM
link   
a reply to: dashen
People have made them and hey are not dead probably due to the fact that they are even less efficient than an ICE.

Besides that wasn't what was being discussed,what was being discussed was the MTSU car which never ran on water, it ran on hydrogen. The limiting factor there is the low efficiency of solar panels and that of the splitting of water. At the end of the you could DIY it but it won't save you any money.

posted on Apr, 28 2023 @ 01:49 AM
link   
a reply to: dashen

Wanna bet we'll hear no more about the HUC enzyme ? Wouldn't surprise me at all.

Cheers

posted on Apr, 28 2023 @ 01:54 AM
link   

What does that have to do with Q ?

posted on Apr, 28 2023 @ 05:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: nerbot

Comprehensive list!

Ok Rel, you are not going to believe this. I had a dream I remember and I bet it is because you put it out there to wake up and write them down. I just woke up and here is my report.

I was in Nashville near a famous building that the tornado there in 1996 that my building was in was about a half a mile away from called the Municipal Auditorium. My father had worked in a tall building across the street in the 60's and 70's and I am very familiar with what WAS there then. I am sure it has changed.

I am with my family we are in a pickup with building materials I think and we see this coming so we move inside the Municipal in the below parking lot. I recall we move some plywood inside. As we are doing this the Tornado is skimming the other side of the building and crushing the roof like it was a beer can. I appear to be likely to get crushed if the building collapses and then Poof! I am awake.

There were no tornado events for me to tell myself I need to not have a dream about one. It was out of the blue... I have lived thru several. Onethat day in 96 another before that a work truck I was driving for soil sampling in the late 80's was picked up by one with me in it and I managed to get out. My truck was a total after the storm passed, but I was fine. Then one in Memphis when I lived there as a child was scary as hell to me at 9. I have my reasons to have these nightmares I suppose because at the age of 3 in Indiana just south of Purdue I saw one live where our neighbors farm destroyed, the animals all mutilated and the farmer and his family were never found according to reports. The memory is running in my head right now.

edit on 28-4-2023 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2023 @ 06:46 AM
link   
You don't care but I am a real Scientist. The professor and MTSU patented the motor to crack water on demand to H2 and O2. They still drive a version of it to this day and win 1st place in alternative vehicles. Your buddies in the NWO are pushing to keep it suppressed, but you knew that already.

You are a mess sometimes.

I have observed it first hand I am reporting to you all what I know. They do have a version that uses Solar panels to crack the H2 now but the original used a device that is used in the NASA space shuttle/space vehicle program for on board energy and to produce O2 to breath.

originally posted by: daskakik

originally posted by: Justoneman
It works yet no one wants to promote it because we could pull up to the creek and get a free round of fuel, tax free.

Do you even physics, bro?

The MTSU car didn't run on water. This bit is what keeps you from being able to pull up to the creek, although if it did work on water you could fill up from your tap: Cracking water to make H2 and O2 takes a boatload of energy. That is why it was never put into production.

If you wanted you could spend $75K in solar panels to crack water and then every day you could probably use the hydrogen produced to drive 20 minutes.

Honestly, 30% of the days you wouldn't even get that.

posted on Apr, 28 2023 @ 06:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

JOM, I give "science" a hard time on ATS, but you are a refreshing change from the establishment.

Cheers

posted on Apr, 28 2023 @ 06:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: dashen

I met the Professor of another TN school, TN Tech the same day I met the MTSU professor with the Hydrogen powered car at a Clean Air Day demonstration in Nashville in the late 90's when I worked in Nashville. The brakes he an TN Tech designed that regenerate electricity are being used in some EV's now.

posted on Apr, 28 2023 @ 06:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2

JOM, I give "science" a hard time on ATS, but you are a refreshing change from the establishment.

Cheers

All I can do is share the truth as I know it, but thank you because if you look at my earliest posts on ATS I was very concerned Science was getting taken for a ride down a bad road.

posted on Apr, 28 2023 @ 08:13 AM
link   

This seems like a good time to mention the PJK Book, a compilation of 3,000 pages or so of "free energy" type device experiments compiled by the author for free download to anyone interested. More than 1,000 concepts referenced in that work.

This archived link looks to still be in working order:
archive.org...

Interested researchers can usually find this work by searching for the term "PJK Book". I don't know which concepts are the most viable, but there's lots of data there for anyone looking to learn more and experiment with over unity concepts.

posted on Apr, 28 2023 @ 08:44 AM
link   
and a double bonus.
They use chicken feathers as a protein source for cheap dog foods.
It is quite harmful as it is not digestible as protein.
It is really bad for the system .
It is not a source of digestible protein and harms the animals.
So it is definitely a bonus if they remove it from feed.
I love my dogs and outside of raw diets it is getting impossible to find uncorrupted dogfooda reply to: Guyfriday

posted on Apr, 28 2023 @ 09:06 AM
link   
One of the main reasons they had to take out the Kennedys is because they were establishing a dynasty that would have occupied the WH for decades as each family member took their turns at 2 terms.

If JFK jr. is alive you can be certain RFK jr. is aware of this and this dynasty would pick up right where their fathers left off.
To me this makes sense as destroying the 2 party system would have too many unwanted setbacks because of people's dialectic imprinted thinking.
But the Kennedys have the potential of untiting the country and parties by reshaping it all from within.
This country needs a couple of decades of true leadership to turn it around in a significant and enduring legacy into the new world that has definitely already begun.

originally posted by: watchitburn
I heard an interesting idea today.

RFK Jr knows he stands no shot in the DNCs rigged primaries.

But he's spreading the word about the Vax, deep state, WEF stuff to the democrat normies.

Comming from a democrat and a Kennedy no less, catches their attention.
They don't just stick their fingers in their ears going LA La La like they do when we try to tell them.

A good portion of them will start paying attention.

Some speculated he could be working with Trump.

I don't know.

top topics

<< 335  336  337    339  340  341 >>

join