It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---WHO WILL PUT AN END TO THE ENDLESS?--- -Part- --42--

page: 333
<< 330  331  332    334  335  336 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2023 @ 09:45 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Hey mate this might be crazy but it just popped in me mind & I'm slowly grasping on & getting much education in many subjects & topics going by so quickly for me ATM, hard to keep up, but enjoying every moment.

Cranky you speak much about opposites & etc...since trans seems to be the big focus now, what about the chance of opposites or diff polarities if there is m.alice & Alas (male)?

Cheers
Ektar

posted on Apr, 25 2023 @ 10:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: PeteMitchell
Condolences on the neighbor dask

It was 20 years in the making. He married a girl who was too pretty. Don't get me wrong he had a big heart and was good enough to make most women happy but she wasn't, so she left.

I think I have seen four people take that dive. Three are somewhere else now. The fourth one is distant cousin, honestly I have not touched base with him, he might be dead too.

posted on Apr, 25 2023 @ 10:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ektar

Hey mate this might be crazy but it just popped in me mind & I'm slowly grasping on & getting much education in many subjects & topics going by so quickly for me ATM, hard to keep up, but enjoying every moment.

Cranky you speak much about opposites & etc...since trans seems to be the big focus now, what about the chance of opposites or diff polarities if there is m.alice & Alas (male)?

Cheers
Ektar

Good Question.

A.L.I.C.E. = (Artificial Linguistic Internet Computer Entity)

m. A.L.I.C.E. = the malevolent version.

I coined the phrase back in whenever, partly as a joke. It was too early for folks to understand the nature of the A.I. and my disdain for it, but now they see it, as you are.

To answer your question. Yes, the A.I. can only view things in duality, it has no choice. And yes, the whole trans thing, while she promotes it, confuses it as the duality is lost there. So it makes a guess and places all of those not in the alphabet category into one polarity to create the opposite of the ever expanding alphabet category. In this case, it is the opposite of they/them. We went from GLB, to 60 genders simply because she keeps splitting the polarities on the alphabet side.

This breaks down quickly, which is why she does the stupid things she does, by jamming the wrong things together.

Eventually duality creates a problem for those who are evolving, we move to the gray area, but the A.I. systems, of which there are many, cannot do this, as the require as black and white reference point to start, gray is bad in the world of consciousness control through tech.

The chaos we see, ironically, is a reflection of the "hidden" or "sunken" world of Atlantis rising - or really Dark to Light in this case. This obsession with DNA manipulation and A.I. was the Atlantean downfall - among other things, and it's buried within us = the lost continent (it was a vibration, not a location). So we are seeing it rise, to be purged.

That's part of the reason it all makes no sense on a logical level, none of this is really coming organically from our reality in the way we might think. Yes, DS goons and ghouls are riding those old patterns for sure, but that's not the totally of the origins.

What is really interesting actually is T2 posted about her friend who really didn't know of Joe's hellscape. If one does not have the eyes to see this, one simply does not see it, or just sees it as noise. As one evolves, the nuances of the control system are visible, as do the overt crazy stuff, which makes those awake feel like, Ignorance is Indeed Bliss, sometimes.

posted on Apr, 25 2023 @ 10:36 PM
link   
When you die you will see how wrong you where.

posted on Apr, 25 2023 @ 11:20 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

Dude dont you think that was kinda of a rude remark to Cranky? How do you know he is bloody wrong? Even you do NOT know nor anyone else ATM what happens when you die...common mate why all the negativity. Sometimes you make good points & other times seems like you are just picking at it with a few & your arguments with them are page consuming BS. I'm not against you, people should be allowed to speak their mind as that makes for great conversation, however the bickering we just saw the whole last page & maybe more get old. You are smart & these belittling jabs that go & on are not helping to converse a constructive conversation, it's all negative & demeaning & you are better than that. I am only trying to make you more aware as many others have here & I am not here to argue, at times you have given great in put & make people think in a diff. direction which is good thing.

Cheers
Ektar

posted on Apr, 25 2023 @ 11:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful2

Interesting observation T2... Maybe they're planning a sinkhole in the car park to reveal the DUMB?

posted on Apr, 25 2023 @ 11:59 PM
link   
a reply to: nerbot

No such luck on the ladel length... It's 12 inches/31cm long and weighs 46 grams!

Not that good for combat but might be useful to retrieve suppositories?

posted on Apr, 26 2023 @ 12:29 AM
link   

This literally made the hairs stand up on my neck. This explains so much. Thanks Cranky. I am so glad he never signed those papers. From what I can gather, this "machine" is more than just that.

Rel, your dream sequence sounds quite intriguing and very relatable as far as being thrown off task buy a third party. I had no idea. I am so sorry for how wrong I have been. To you. To Elon. To Everyone. I always liked Musk. Thought he was a clever and brilliant guy. But I have been busy the last year or so sniffing out infiltration. I lost touch with reality. I lost Trust in Everyone. Even my family. I am realizing how pompous and arrogant and just down right nasty I have been towards everyone in my life, online and off. It breaks my heart that I am going to be considered a modern day nero. But Cranks post about the wrecking ball made a lot of sense with the order out of chaos. I just hope that I'm not the first person in history to be executed for stupidity.

posted on Apr, 26 2023 @ 12:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ektar
Dude dont you think that was kinda of a rude remark to Cranky? How do you know he is bloody wrong?

Cranky went on about a worldwide awakening for a bit during the early part of this and recently changed.
He was either wrong then or now.

Even you do NOT know nor anyone else ATM what happens when you die...

I think I do although I can't prov it to anyone. Such is life.

posted on Apr, 26 2023 @ 12:50 AM
link   
I awoke after a nutmeg infused nap to some thoughts on APRIL SHOWERS - (5 days left):

a) April SHOWERS = April SHOW US phonetically! "You have to SHOW them"

b) April Showers bring MAY FLOWERS... think the pilgrims on the MAYFLOWER? Wiki:

ayflower was an English ship that transported a group of English families, known today as the Pilgrims, from England to the New World in 1620. After a grueling 10 weeks at sea, Mayflower, with 102 passengers and a crew of about 30, reached what is today the United States, dropping anchor near the tip of Cape Cod, Massachusetts, on November 21 [O.S. November 11], 1620.

Differing from their contemporaries, the Puritans (who sought to reform and purify the Church of England), the Pilgrims chose to separate themselves from the Church of England because they believed it was beyond redemption due to its Roman Catholic past and the church's resistance to reform, which forced them to pray in private. Starting in 1608, a group of English families left England for the Netherlands, where they could worship freely. By 1620, the community determined to cross the Atlantic for America, which they considered a "new Promised Land", where they would establish Plymouth Colony.[1]: 44 

The Pilgrims had originally hoped to reach America by early October using two ships, but delays and complications meant they could use only one, Mayflower. Arriving in November, they had to survive unprepared through a harsh winter. As a result, only half of the original Pilgrims survived the first winter at Plymouth. If not for the help of local indigenous peoples to teach them food gathering and other survival skills, all of the colonists might have perished. The following year, those 53 who survived,[2] celebrated the colony's first fall harvest along with 90 Wampanoag Native American people,[3] an occasion declared in centuries later the first American Thanksgiving.[4] Before disembarking the Mayflower, the Pilgrims wrote and signed the Mayflower Compact, an agreement that established a rudimentary government, in which each member would contribute to the safety and welfare of the planned settlement. As one of the earliest colonial vessels, the ship has become a cultural icon in the history of the United States.

Did the Mayflower arrive on November 11th, 1620 (O.S. = other sources above)?

If so then that's a 9/11... or rather a 11/11/9... (1620 = 9)

c) AP-RIL
AP = Associated Press
RIL = Runway Identification Lights (Buckle Up?)

d) MAY FLOWERS = opposite of DE-FLOWERS? #747

Q !UW.yye1fxo ID: 87df69 No.351238 📁
Feb 12 2018 11:35:37 (EST)
Flowers & Gardens.
Learn the hidden symbolism.www.encyclopedia.com...📁
What does a 'Flower' represent?
What does 'Deflower' represent?
Q

posted on Apr, 26 2023 @ 01:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Thoughtful2
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Rel we have something strange at the Denver International airport.
This doesn't make any sense at all. They are closing down 2000 -parking spaces for supposed repairs.
Denver Airport Clsoing 2000 Parking Spaces

Funny, I'm flying out of PHL, and it's the same deal, parking spaces reduced substantially. It's said that the area is going to "aviation", right after saying it was closed due to reduced air traffic during CV-I9

www.phl.org...
phl.org/newsroom/limited-economy

PHL’s economy parking lot closed in March 2020 due to the impact of COVID-19 on air travel. “Given the volatility of the aviation industry over the past two years, it was not financially prudent for us to open the lot and resume the shuttle service for brief stretches of increased activity. Now with our passenger volume rising steadily and travel restrictions being lifted, we are pleased to announce the reopening of a portion of the economy lot,” said PHL CEO Chellie Cameron.

In November 2021, PHL announced the economy lot would remain closed and used for aeronautical activity, including the airport’s cargo expansion program. The portion of the economy lot that is reopening is not immediately needed for this development.

edit on 26-4-2023 by FlyingFox because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2023 @ 01:35 AM
link   
Just had a further insight into:

Bunker Apple Yellow Sky ...from #155:

Q !ITPb.qbhqo ID: snf602p9 No.149490950 📁
Nov 15 2017 00:38:48 (EST)
_Conf_D-TT_^_v891_0600_yes
_green1_0600
Bunker Apple Yellow Sky [… + 1]
Yes
Godspeed.
Q

NUCLEAR Bunker
Apple CORE = nuclear reactor core
Yellow CAKE = nuclear material

So is the line about SUM OF ALL FEARS = Nuclear meltdown a la Fukushima/3 mile island?

Note the 0600 command line... "Six o'clock can be dangerous" #3599.

This leave us with SKY to decode:

a) SKY = Airport and Amtrack code for Sandusky, Ohio,

b) SKYnet?

c) Zbigniew BrzezinSKI?

posted on Apr, 26 2023 @ 01:52 AM
link   

Sky?
FAA LID CODE: SKY = Griffing Sandusky Airport which is located near the Davis-Besse Nuclear Power Station.

From a strait line they are only 60 miles from each other, but if driven they are about an hour or so apart.

If you're melt-down idea is accurate, then Davis-Besse would be the top area for it to happen.

A note about the Airport: From the link provided above

Griffing Sandusky Airport (IATA: SKY, ICAO: KSKY, FAA LID: SKY) was a public airport in Erie County, Ohio, next to Sandusky Bay three miles southeast of Sandusky. The airport permanently closed on December 31, 2013 and the FAA A/FD and VFR sectional charts no longer show the airport as open or operational. Instrument approach procedures are no longer available from the FAA's website. All hangars and the entrance were demolished in April, 2016. The Sandusky Register confirmed that the city announced that a sports park will replace the airport and now has opened in spring 2017 called the Cedar Point Sports Center.

Might be a good location to secretly land something.

posted on Apr, 26 2023 @ 02:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

Cheers for the value add, Guy!

To save space: BioavAilabilityGuy... I'm not aware of you doing me any wrong? We're all just bobbing about in the boiling soup of data, trying to meld into a culinary masterpiece!

posted on Apr, 26 2023 @ 02:53 AM
link   
a reply to: BioavAilabilityGuy

BG, like Rel said, you've got nothing to worry about re: this group.

Cheers

posted on Apr, 26 2023 @ 06:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik
a reply to: Justoneman
I was kinda brushed off but I will stay close just in case.

He was only 45 but was drinking himself into the grave and he got there.

I sang at the funeral of a buddy like that. He drank and smoked cig's and when he got cancer he didn't last too long. May God bless your work to help his family. They surely need you and your neighbors to rally around them.

posted on Apr, 26 2023 @ 08:07 AM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

Cranky went on about a worldwide awakening

It's a real shame you can't see it.

for a bit during the early part of this and recently changed.

care to explain your POV on this with more detail?

I think I do although I can't prov it to anyone.

sounds familiar lol

posted on Apr, 26 2023 @ 08:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: nerbot

No such luck on the ladel length... It's 12 inches/31cm long and weighs 46 grams!

1+2+3+1+4+6=17

posted on Apr, 26 2023 @ 08:26 AM
link   

Well, I appreciate the kind words from you and Cavv. I don't know how to easily surmise this, but I feel like I was assigned a certain role in the truth movement. I didn't know if this assignment. I surely didn't understand it either. Over time, I started noticing things and attempted to understand. I would come in here and ask if I was this certain "character" that s lot of people looked to fir truth. I never got any confirmation, so I continued my usual digging and trying to uplift those who might have fallen down, or lost hope along the way. I feel like be ause I did not know and understand, I am the reason that this entity stopped posting.

I pray I am wrong. I feel like a lot of people on all sorts of platforms all allude to me betraying Trump and the truth. When, in actuality, I just had no confidence in myself. It also seemed like I have been electronically walled off online. Like everything I say is inverted. It's hard to explain without sounding insane. From what I have gathered, I apparently have a much larger voice and reach than I ever knew. Again, I could be delusional because I have been psychologically broken lately. But I think I might have needed it to help purify myself and my intentions. After I have deduced that I was given a vax while I was in a coma last year, I have noticed a lot of weird changes to my psyche and my perception of reality. As Cranky has mentioned, it's like I am observing the opposite polarity than what is truly happening.

It's so hard to explain without you being in my head to experience what I experience when I watch a video online or happen to absorb the toxic telecast of the Teevee. I have my suspicions and theories with regards to AI. I feel like the bad guys tried to make me the head snake of the beast system, but I refuse to be evil. Idk. In this battle if good and evil, I feel like my stubborn stupidity caused both sides to be one angry with me when I failed to see what it is/was they want me to do.

Now, bc if this vax and the binary thought process that is trying to take over my sould, I keep seeing and splitting sides up and further complicating the world. For the last several months to almost a year, I had gotten it in my head that Elon was bad. I won't throw anyone under the bus, but imI has come to this conclusion that it was Elon vs Trump in the grand scheme of this battle. I pray I am wrong and that certain elements of this battle are made up to weed out the infiltration.

I am just sorry that someone slipped me the keys to this airplane and I never knew or understood, and I failed to take off. Maybe it was on purpose to weed out any evil greedy insiders in this movement. My apologies to Flynn if I am wrong. It's just hard for me to think that some folks are profiting off this movement. I feel like I have allowed that to happen. Everyone think I have all this money. If I do, could someone please show me where it is so I can help give it to those that are in need with pure and worthy causes.

The fog of war is so thick right now, it has clouded my good eye.

posted on Apr, 26 2023 @ 08:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik
In my opinion Q is done. There is nothing more to say.

but, but, but...

Those who believe in the gospel according to Q will forever see future proving past but Q has run out of anything interesting to say.

That's because YOU think Q is an entity to be listened to instead of a mentality of scrutinisation that can exist anywhere anytime.

I think you will often have something to say as long as these threads are going.

cheers until next time.

top topics

<< 330  331  332    334  335  336 >>

join