It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---WHO WILL PUT AN END TO THE ENDLESS?--- -Part- --42--

page: 339
<< 336  337  338    340  341  342 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2023 @ 09:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman
Funny how you can blame the NWO for suppressing the tech in one post and then less than 10 minutes later say the regenerative brakes these guys developed are being used in EVs.

Let's not forget that the NWO is the trying to force EVs on everyone.

But, like Dashen said, not really Q related so let's just leave it at that.

posted on Apr, 28 2023 @ 09:22 AM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

Your thinking is very limited because you are outcome driven.

I have a good friend that is a water genius.
He moves water.
He has a pump that defies Henry's Law.
He changes ph using his pump.
He stumps scientific minds and when he shows them their answer is always, that is not possible, that cannot happen.
He shreds water molecules.
I personally believe he is creating hydrinos.
He does this by creating a vacuum that creates 2 vortexes of water that crash into each other as he makes water collapse through a very simple but perfectly designed valve that cause water to collapse into fractals.

There is a company that is using hydrinos to create sun cells called BrilliantLight.

IMO you cannot just pull up to a creek.
You have to condition the water first.
This can be done quite simply with my friends valve design within a vacuum and can be scaled.
There is a growth factor from this also and looks to be able to grow crops as it is re-envitalizing inert and dead desert soil.

IMO, hydrogen is the only green answer for the future

Theoretically though, you could probably travel from one side of the country to the other with a gallon or 2 of water with no pollution.

There is absolutely no possible way to do this thing they are doing now with just batteries.
No possible way.
If they are going to replace fossil fuels there is something else in the repressed tech dept.
But in no possible way is it going to be lithium based.
No way
edit on 28-4-2023 by Nevercompromise because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2023 @ 09:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nevercompromise
There is a company that is using hydrinos to create sun cells called BrilliantLight.

Is there a name for this company, or better yet a link?

If it's brilliantlightpower.com, then you should be aware that they are claiming that they are making dark matter.

The SunCell® that was invented to harness the new power source catalytically converts hydrogen directly into dark matter form called Hydrino® releasing brilliant high-energy light which is down-converted in energy to facilitate the production of electricity using commercially-available concentrator photovoltaic cells.

edit on 28-4-2023 by Guyfriday because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2023 @ 09:39 AM
link   
That is them.
Not my friend but a company creating hydrinos and creating sun cells.
Their suncell is the size of a shoe box.

My friend, the water genius, is right now focused on the mining industry with what he can do.
Hydrinos are hydrogen broken down and so small there is no equipment available to measure or identify them.

I only used this company to show what they are doing with hydrogen.
My friend is most definitely separating hydrogen and oxygen from the water molecules though.

It is amazing what he does.
He thinks different than other people.
He has tapped into the universal cosmic knowledge bank.

And it is so simple

originally posted by: Guyfriday

Is there a name for this company, or better yet a link?

If it's brilliantlightpower.com, then you should be aware that they are claiming that they are making dark matter.

The SunCell® that was invented to harness the new power source catalytically converts hydrogen directly into dark matter form called Hydrino® releasing brilliant high-energy light which is down-converted in energy to facilitate the production of electricity using commercially-available concentrator photovoltaic cells.

posted on Apr, 28 2023 @ 09:43 AM
link   
I have witnessed and theorized way worse.
I believe what this graph shows is a disappearance of the homeless.

originally posted by: FlyingFox

originally posted by: crankyoldman
M.
Planetary anomalies are too numerous to list, if you know where and how to look.

It says there's less total people in the craphole cities.

posted on Apr, 28 2023 @ 09:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Nevercompromise

Do the homeless participate in the U.S. Census?

posted on Apr, 28 2023 @ 09:52 AM
link   
I can assure you they voted in 2020 just before they got COVID and became a statistic

originally posted by: SourGrapes

Do the homeless participate in the U.S. Census?

posted on Apr, 28 2023 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Not once did I say it wasn't possible just that what those guys made wasn't efficient enough to make it to market.

Here is an article that lists some of the things they have done. No. 3 under "Objectives" is:

3. Install two 500-gallon propane tanks for temporary hydrogen storage at 200 PSI to provide extra, cheap storage for quicker refueling.

So it would seem that whatever advances they made in hydrogen on demand wasn't going to fill the need.

edit on 28-4-2023 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2023 @ 09:58 AM
link   

www.bitchute.com...

He has a book that predicted my pump..Water Wizard

He's said the it would be a device that oscillates that would speed up and slow down on its own but that is was inconceivable..I wish he could have seen it.. sometimes I really think I was him in a past life..lol

Excerpt from a recent conversation with him

I want to point out that the talk about hydrinos and BrilliantLight comes from me.

I have been trying to make sense of what he is doing with water.
It started for me with soil and growing and regreening the desert.
My wheelhouse.

His device is simple.
His configurations for different applications literally freek me out.
He is not normal.
It is sooooooooooooooooooooooo simple.
All because of a valve design

posted on Apr, 28 2023 @ 10:10 AM
link   
a reply to: SourGrapes

The homeless people, the so-called home free people, where shuffled around to inflate numbers. A member of the US Census Bureau came out and stated that the real population in the US was around 265 million and not the 360 million that was stated. It would appear that many states were manipulating their numbers for federal assistance and congressional representees. Here in Washington State the number of people went from just under 5 million to 7 million without any explanation as to where the new people came from. I'm sure other states did the same thing.

The situation gets even worse when one tries to figure out the world's population as China highly inflates their numbers and refuses to allow anyone to come in and audit them. India on the other hand has been allowing people to come in and audit their numbers. So, we can make an assumption that at least India's population in accurate or close to accurate as possible.

posted on Apr, 28 2023 @ 10:20 AM
link   
During the Great Depression 20 million people disappeared from the books in the USA.

I have seen waves of homeless disappear since COVID.
They cleared the streets and alleys in 2019-2020 and continue to do so periodically.
In 2009 Schwarzenegger declared all the fairgrounds in Cali as tent cities for the displaced families and homeless.

These were the middle-class and small business owners and no, they did not get jobs.
There has never been an upswing in job creation.

The cold hard facts are that they are gone.

a reply to: Guyfriday

Remember when SF gave free drugs to the homeless if they signed into the motels assigned for them?

Is this an idea as to purpose behind free phones passed out on the streets?
The Obama phones.
Tracking?

posted on Apr, 28 2023 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Crazy story, even odder is the linked piece is in Los Angeles Magazine = hardly read fluff mag. Several subthreads.

Holy crap. Ex. CIA Director James Woolsey used his CIA ties to help launder millions from fringe Mormon sect to Turkey. by claiming funds were going to CIA projects? This is crazy. (In retaliation for Flynn getting Turkey project he spread rumors about Flynn kidnapping op)

He's something else. The Web of connected events is huge, Joe right in the middle for some curious reason.

CLIP

posted on Apr, 28 2023 @ 11:08 AM
link   
a reply to: watchitburn

RFK Jr has tweeted about Vanguard 25, which is not the Vanguard we typically think about.
Hunting around I found a connection to the #TwitterFiles.
The Information Cartel

The Thread Reader App...
"I knew things were bad. When I started working the #TwitterFiles, I learned: they're far worse.
The files show an uncanny alliance of academics, journalists, intelligence operatives, military personnel, gov't bureaucrats, NGO's and more."

Hmmm... tabletop exercises were not just used for plandemics it seems. Here they have one for the 2020 U.S. elections as well.
The amount of $ around all of this is just breath taking.
----
I agree that RFK Jr has an important role of getting information out to Dems but the MSM is in a full on assault to keep them from even being aware that he is running for President. I'm surrounded by them and ask and people are totally unaware but very receptive.
RFK Jr Campaign Launch

posted on Apr, 28 2023 @ 11:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: cimmerius

There are ways to tell if you're arguing with an A.I. - I think...

A.I.s use rules to understand what you're saying; for example dictionary words, grammatical and punctuation rules. If they can't understand what you mean then they can't decide what counterpoint to make or what response to give! In my experience, in that situation, they don't reply... a smarter A.I. would say "Could you rephrase that?"

These posters make an art out of confusing A.I.s:

a) Our own thread member 1320WQYes (sic)... Always get his username wrong!

b) Stormrider, particularly with the punctuation and typos in his earlier posts,

c) Mr Pool; comms thru pictures rather than text,

d) Q - Typos, extra spaces, words/abbreviations with multiple meanings, info spread across several posts that need to be cross-referenced, etc.

Personally, I like to combine multiple languages and add pigeon variants plus vernacular/slang.

There's a reason Q contents led us to seek out acronyms, morse, urban dictionary etc.

Now, the scientifically minded amongst us might be driven to test different confusion methods against ChatGPT???

Good points, she cannot do double meanings, so she has to take the one that is rated best, then parse the phrasing to make a counter point, even if it makes no sense.

It HATES, absolutely hates context. That is why it loves the twit, it can parse away, removing context and just taking a line out of context and attacking it. This is why it absolutely hates Q, everything is multi layered, multi density, complete with disinformation and jokes.

Her entire existence "just tell me what already!" It hate's distraction, as it doesn't know how to process it.

She cannot do satire, sarcasm, or even comedy, but she'l say things like "I get it, I just don't think it's funny" or, if cornered "so what, it doesn't matter." Lots of comedy and double meaning in drops for a reason, the system has no idea what to do with it. Spiritual elements it is careful with oddly, too much hate and it outs itself, but it's totally ignorant of the topic. Soulless beings are devoid of access to the important stuff.

It knows that Q thing is a thing, it knows it is targeting her and her minions, but it doesn't know how. It knows it must stop the process, but it doesn't know what the process is so it defaults to the CIA's talking points to refute, because the multilayered thing is just a bridge too far. Rinse, Repeat.

The idea that the world isn't black or white causes it to go into a rage, so it lashes out with ad homonym attacks, either or's, etc. because it simply has no way to process the gray area - it is programmed to Demoralize, Distract, Derail, Divide, Destroy and so on, not to assist in anyway except by being Contrast.

It lies, only, it has no truth, no access to oneness, ergo it lies as its entire existence is a lie.

Watch the krazysteins, hilarious how it needs the last word. It creates a thread, then ignores context, then demands the last word, until the thread no longer has energy. The last word is key, as it thinks by occupying it it has won something, like a three year old.

Now. Here's the rub. Brian Roemmele has a very mainstream A.I. twit feed. His take, or POV, is without context for people who are not like him. He thinks, the world is going to be revolutionized by the A.I. systems and rejoice, but again, too many folks live in a GD vacuum, and very very few understand the nature of vibrational states and what humans are capable of matching.

Soulless beings programming A.I. create a Soulless A.I.. Beings raised on RedBull, youtube and with one parent with no spiritual foundation will create a monster because they see not stop button.

We do NOT want to match the A.I. then we've lost even more access to what makes us part of Source. By matching that state we DEVOLVE to 1/0's which is her domain. It is NOT a step up to be ruled by A.I. prompts, but a step down seen as a step up.

"I'm ready for Alien contact, bring it on..." was seen in this thread hundreds of times. Each time me saying "you over estimate your ability to access the higher vibrational states needed to match others - it will likely destroy you." Gradual evolution, not abrupt.

Well our old friends at the Brookings are confident that is the case too.

The Advice Brookings Gave NASA about the Space Program in 1960

Sure, some folks could handle things, but most would get their view from the agency of Teevee, which is a liars medium and does not require one match the state of vibration of the being, or beings, but only match the Teevee. Folks who hoarded TP over the fakedemic, are not ready and they are the majority still addicted to fear.

This 2020-2021 choice created the break off timeline for them, but in the meantime.

This is why the A.I. thing is a problem, hell people are arguing with it and they cannot seem to grasp that is what they are interacting with, still trying to school it, still trying to make it see their POV.

The A.I. reality among those who cannot see what is right in front of them is not one they should be playing with.

At some point in the past, pre-2020, I might have said "well they will learn" but 2020 taught me "nope," they will not learn faster than m.A.L.I.C.E. and her minions can grow because they've enlisted the humans to make her grow faster - something I warned against when her information intake was NOT via consent through volunteering.

All of that said, from my POV this is the release of this distortion, not the implementation of this, and most of the NWO plans will be inverted soon enough. It will be messy, very, but it won't wind up like it did before.

posted on Apr, 28 2023 @ 11:51 AM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Beings raised on RedBull, youtube and with one parent

LOL. On point, Cranky, and how.

Cheers

posted on Apr, 28 2023 @ 12:16 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi
Rel we may have another connection to part of #236
#236 clip
What is a pill?
When is it hard to swallow?
How do you remove your enemies from positions of influence and authority?
Define stages.
Define puppets?
Define proxy war.
Define proxy war.
Define proxy war.
Expand your thinking.
Why is Justice stalling release of c-level info?
Think.
Does POTUS control all matters classified?

We need to look at WarClandestine tweets starting April 25th> WarClandestine Tweets

What is a pill? Drugs made by Big Pharma. [literal sense]
What is hard to swallow is that Big Pharma would destroy a competitor so that they would have 100% access and control over the Covid-19 mRNA jab and treatments like Paxlovid.

Stage 1- Big Pharma wanted to eliminate a competitor and expand their market by taking over Sudan.
Stage 2- Big Pharma in coordination with the NIH-BARDA-DOD needed a new country to build another Biolab for Gain-of-function research.
Stage 3- The U.S. government under the guise of USAID needed to establish a foothold in Sudan.
*USAID connection to Covid-19. Calling it just a fortunate coincidence USAID was able to provide $98 million in Covid-19 additional support.

Puppet- Bill Clinton as President was acting as a puppet for Big Pharma and friends.
Proxy war- Bill Clinton authorized the bombing of the largest pharma manufacturing facility in Sudan under the guise of illegal manufacturing of chemical weapons. "Big Pharma bombed their competition via proxy."

There are three references to proxy wars. We have the Ukraine proxy war as well with another biolab connection.

Maybe the third is the WEF proxy war via attacks on humanity via leaders of countries to achieve their dream of transhumanism and depopulation.
It's a good q as to why Biden does not declassify information related to Covid-19.

posted on Apr, 28 2023 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Excellent points here thanks. H2 used in combustion in our mostly Nitrogen atmosphere does produce limited Nitric Acid as a by product.

a reply to: daskakik

Your thinking is very limited because you are outcome driven.

I have a good friend that is a water genius.
He moves water.
He has a pump that defies Henry's Law.
He changes ph using his pump.
He stumps scientific minds and when he shows them their answer is always, that is not possible, that cannot happen.
He shreds water molecules.
I personally believe he is creating hydrinos.
He does this by creating a vacuum that creates 2 vortexes of water that crash into each other as he makes water collapse through a very simple but perfectly designed valve that cause water to collapse into fractals.

IMO you cannot just pull up to a creek.
You have to condition the water first.
This can be done quite simply with my friends valve design within a vacuum and can be scaled.
There is a growth factor from this also and looks to be able to grow crops as it is re-envitalizing inert and dead desert soil.

IMO, hydrogen is the only green answer for the future

Theoretically though, you could probably travel from one side of the country to the other with a gallon or 2 of water with no pollution.

There is absolutely no possible way to do this thing they are doing now with just batteries.
No possible way.
If they are going to replace fossil fuels there is something else in the repressed tech dept.
But in no possible way is it going to be lithium based.
No way

posted on Apr, 28 2023 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Maybe, just maybe, I know what I am talking about. Consider this and talk sense to me. Just because a good idea is used for EV's is trivial to the fact it works as advertised to regain energy already freely available when you tap those brakes going down hill especially.

originally posted by: daskakik
Funny how you can blame the NWO for suppressing the tech in one post and then less than 10 minutes later say the regenerative brakes these guys developed are being used in EVs.

Let's not forget that the NWO is the trying to force EVs on everyone.

But, like Dashen said, not really Q related so let's just leave it at that.

posted on Apr, 28 2023 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Your point was that the tech was being suppressed, it makes no sense to make that claim and then give an example of it being used.

Besides you said these people hold the patents. If they have not brought it to market, part of the reason could be that it isn't viable and usually the case is inefficiency.

posted on Apr, 28 2023 @ 01:10 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox
Connecting some dots...
Pfizer is thrilled again.

Another jab approved by the FDA, this time for pneumonia for babies 6 weeks to 17 years of age. This is an all time low for Albert Bourla. Timely reminder Pfizer=6, Albert=6, Bourla=6.

Just look at that image of 4 babies playing with building blocks, suggesting something about the building blocks of life.
The positioning of the blocks is fun. A7, oh let me guess...17. Then we have a nuanced reference to Disease X and oh what fun links to 11.
Albert Bourla tweet
Only 24 likes of 2832 views.

The WHO released a statement about pneumonia in children on 9/11/22.

The devil is in the details since pneumonia is treatable with antibiotics. Using their stats 740,180 children die. Not a difficult stretch for 11's.

Another 11
George W. H. Bush New World Order Speech

I haven't started reading Klaus Schwab's book The Great Reset yet but I'm sure it is a page turner, especially since it begins on page 11.

Klaus Schwab adds up to 11, probably just a coincidence. On the last page- Made in the USA, Las Vegas, October 17, 2020.
The ISBN # is fun too 631124.

How many jabs are we up to for the babies now???

top topics

<< 336  337  338    340  341  342 >>

join