It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---WHO WILL PUT AN END TO THE ENDLESS?--- -Part- --42--

page: 335
<< 332  333  334    336  337  338 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2023 @ 01:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: nerbot
but, but, but...

I wasn't talking about me, I obviously have more to say but Q has been silent for a while

That's because YOU think Q is an entity to be listened...

I don't think that but those decoding and looking back at their drops do.

posted on Apr, 26 2023 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Asking this here because I don't want to commit to an actual post over it but... Is it possible that this whole transgender issue is pushing mental/verbal preparation/propaganda for the intended transhumanism?

For example, if they trot out the transgender issue with all naysayers and concerned citizens being labelled "transphobic" it seeds society with a negatively connotated word that can later be used against those who question transhumanism.

The reason I ask is because I saw something parallel in the use of "antivaxxer" used among left/liberal people I knew decades ago. Back then, they were only referring to traditional vaccines but their hatred was too huge to have been naturally derived based on the actually tiny percentage of society that didn't vaccinate their kids. They viewed these people and children as a direct threat and I considered at the time that it must have had it's roots in indoctrination due to how vehement they were over it but kind of laughed it off as hypochondria. Cue to the "pandemic" and it was those same people howling for blood over the unvaxxed.

These same people are now bent out of shape over transphobia so I'm wondering if the collective psyche is being prepped for shutting down those who oppose transhumanism by labelling them "transphobic". The use of the word based on phobia ie fear in the transgender issue stands out as odd because the movement uses it rather than one based on dislike/disapproval. These people aren't uneducated so this misuse of language makes me suspect brainwashing.

Or am I totally reaching here?

posted on Apr, 26 2023 @ 01:43 PM
link   
How would we know if we are interacting with an AI in this thread?

There are those that stretch to make something negative out of everything.
There are those that stretch to make something positive out of everything.

It’s almost like the actual facts or events discussed have ceased to be important. Remember, some Bidenite said, “we prefer truth over facts.” But “truth” is subjective, based on belief.

It’s all about interpretation.

You must believe! Or you must not believe!

Has it become a war of reality creation?

The facts don’t matter because what matters is the events that result from our beliefs about the facts-- what we do is based not on what is real, but what we believe to be real.

In that way, can AI create reality by influencing belief? I would say it can.

What we have is a war of narratives. Narratives matter, because beliefs determine action, reaction… or inaction.

The world is far more virtual than it appears.

posted on Apr, 26 2023 @ 01:59 PM
link   
‘Good riddance’: Pentagon officials cheer Tucker Carlson’s ouster

“We’re a better country without him bagging on our military every night in front of hundreds of thousands of people,” said one senior DoD official, who like others interviewed for this story was granted anonymity to discuss a politically sensitive topic.

“Good riddance,” said a second DoD official

www.politico.com...

A couple of important reasons Tucker was ousted:
1. They have to quash all dissenting voices in order to control the propaganda prior to the outbreak of WWIII and during wartime/economic collapse.
2. Create an even more polarized nation which helps push their agenda.

posted on Apr, 26 2023 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Taiwan drills to focus on piercing blockade, get 'Five Eyes' intelligence link

Taiwan's annual military drills this year take into account China's recent war games and focus on breaking a blockade, the defence ministry said on Wednesday (Apr 26), as a senior security official said Taiwan now had a "Five Eyes" intelligence link.

www.channelnewsasia.com...

'Get Ready': Taiwan Civilians Train For Chinese Invasion
www.google.com...

Expect a blockade within the next couple of months.

posted on Apr, 26 2023 @ 03:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik
a reply to: crankyoldman
When you die you will see how wrong you where.

posted on Apr, 26 2023 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Yeah, making all US military vehicles is a great way to cripple them from the inside out, but more importantly, follow the money to who benefits the most from such a huge transition, and where is the "why buy one when you can have two at twice the price"?

So it may seem outfield now, but perhaps not if orchestrated a few years ago like you say so that's an interesting perspective to apply to many things....(cogs whirring).

Also, the tweet by Elon contains the 3 year dates that may be something, or not. Are they are for specific political events or do they hold another message?

Ho hum.... off to do some "botting"

posted on Apr, 26 2023 @ 03:27 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox
Ironic, considering Q's message is blatant propaganda.

posted on Apr, 26 2023 @ 05:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: igloo
Asking this here because I don't want to commit to an actual post over it but... Is it possible that this whole transgender issue is pushing mental/verbal preparation/propaganda for the intended transhumanism?

For example, if they trot out the transgender issue with all naysayers and concerned citizens being labelled "transphobic" it seeds society with a negatively connotated word that can later be used against those who question transhumanism.

I think you are correct.

The whole transgender issue is not being pushed the benefit of the percentage of individuals wishing to participate in that. The elite don’t care about anyone, so why would they care about the trans community?

The trans agenda is about destroying the basic definition of what it is to be human. With the rarest of rare exceptions, humans are male or female. Basic fact. Transgenderism creates a new category of human-- at least conceptually. Not exactly male as we know it, nor exactly female. One might say altered from our standard-model expectations, and thus dehumanized into something else, but still a walking-around, talking humanoid.

This does indeed prepare us for transhumanism. That too will be a new category, not a natural human, but not a machine either. One might say altered from our familiar human definition, but still a walking around, living humanoid.

If you alter a human, is it still a human? Well, yes and no. But we are being conditioned to accept altered individuals just like everyone else, even though they are not just like everyone else. The leverage is that we are labeled hateful if we don’t pretend there is no difference.

posted on Apr, 26 2023 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Biden, Yoon warn N. Korea on nukes, unveil deterrence plan

President Joe Biden and South Korea’s Yoon Suk Yeol unveiled a new plan Wednesday to counter North Korea’s nuclear threat, with the U.S. leader issuing a blunt warning that such an attack would “result in the end of whatever regime” took such action.

A nuclear attack by North Korea against the United States or its allies and partners is unacceptable, and will result in the end of whatever regime were to take such an action,” Biden said during afternoon Rose Garden news conference with Yoon.

apnews.com...

US to send nuclear-armed submarines to South Korea for first time in 40 years
www.google.com...

South Korea considers the nuclear option as external threats mount
www.nbcnews.com...

posted on Apr, 26 2023 @ 05:30 PM
link   
US Banking Crisis Triggered $68,000,000,000 in Outflows From Global Financial Giant

Stress on the US banking system triggered a flight of $68 billion from failed Swiss financial giant Credit Suisse, according to new reports.

The bank told Reuters that over 61 billion francs ($68 billion) in assets left the bank in Q1 of this year, and that those outflows are growing by the day.

Credit Suisse said,

“These outflows have moderated but have not yet reversed as of April 24, 2023.”

dailyhodl.com...

posted on Apr, 26 2023 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Uh Oh Scooby:

Tara Lee Rodas, the HHS whistleblower, gives her opening statement on the child migrant crisis to the House Judiciary Committee.

Looks like the whistle is being blown. Somebody came forward to testify that the US has become the middlemen in a human trafficking ring. This is explained in the first part of her testimony, but while you listen to her speak, watch the woman behind and to the left (our right) of her. I wonder if something will happen to Rodas now that she went public about this.

edit on 26-4-2023 by Guyfriday because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2023 @ 05:37 PM
link   
a reply to: igloo

From Transgender to Transhuman
written by Martine Rothblatt
books.google.com...

There's a pdf file you can download for free. You can find it by searching for the title.

This is who Martine Rothblatt is:
My daughter, my wife, our robot, and the quest for immortality
www.ted.com...

posted on Apr, 26 2023 @ 06:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

Yes I noticed that, but the guy on the right appears to be listening & possibly interested in what she is saying. The gray beard dud on her right is looking around, almost like how long is this going to go on, looking around to see others reactions & near the beginning forward looks to the the man on his left (same guy above) & keeps checking him & someone else beyond him...
looking for reactions?

Cheers
Ektar

posted on Apr, 26 2023 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Hey Cranky. I can't open your message you sent. I definitely need some assistance. I keep falling back into this thought loop that I'm sure is very painful and very annoying. I know it has been from my side of things. I don't know if what you sent could be shared here or if you might have an alternative idea. ATS has been acting strange since my other account was banned. Cheers friend.

posted on Apr, 26 2023 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Good for him.

posted on Apr, 26 2023 @ 08:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: BioavAilabilityGuy

Hey Cranky. I can't open your message you sent. I definitely need some assistance. I keep falling back into this thought loop that I'm sure is very painful and very annoying. I know it has been from my side of things. I don't know if what you sent could be shared here or if you might have an alternative idea. ATS has been acting strange since my other account was banned. Cheers friend.

Check your PM's again, should be there.

posted on Apr, 26 2023 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Sorry to just be responding back. I clicked on it and it still won't let me open the message. I am thinking the part about no private comms is in play for me. A lot of a strange and foreign entities and people have been approaching me lately. It's an odd feeling when your signals are crossed and you keep feeling like God is wanting you to transition into someone else. Would God punish me for donating my body to science in the name of helping humanity?

posted on Apr, 26 2023 @ 09:37 PM
link   
CLIP

A bit upset, but curious story.

posted on Apr, 27 2023 @ 01:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Thoughtful2
a reply to: FlyingFox
Observation of the day.
Whole Foods Warp Speed. The roll out of the palm scanner that is connected to a customer's credit card is underway. No need to whip out a credit card, which really wasn't that much effort.

Well, in the urban centers that Whole Foods are located have a lot of theft. Everyplace that has retail now, gangs of kids walk in and grab stuff off the racks, then run out. Some sort of ID linked to a CC will have to be the norm if retail is going to survive. We had continual theft from the local Victoria's Secret, in the $1000s, and this is not a bad area. It's sickening to see.

top topics

<< 332  333  334    336  337  338 >>

join