It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---WHO WILL PUT AN END TO THE ENDLESS?--- -Part- --42--

page: 332
<< 329  330  331    333  334  335 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2023 @ 05:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

No, I'm saying much of 42 is made up of the repetition of baseless speculation proposed in earlier threads.

This is basically true. We are also getting near to thread 43, and so with the next major election cycle coming up, the GOP finally calling for people to testify about the Bidens, and the economy failing I do have to wonder if -Q- will be making post dumps again like in the beginning, or will they stay quiet again?

posted on Apr, 25 2023 @ 06:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman
Ignoring the facts for 42 threads is a better description of how you took these things as we vetted them in your presence.

That is just your opinion.

Besides, combatmaster asked for the highlights of the thread you came back with:
1. ...we have learned quite a few things about the underlings who are running the show just behind the curtains.
No you didn't, just more specultion.

2. The Biden family is loaded.
You don't say, we really needed 42 to figure that out?

3. We have learned of Big Mike being the likely wife of Obama.
That theory if from as far back as 2014 and 42 didn't add anything to what was already there.

4. We have learned of the involvement of the CIA in the Kennedy assassination...
That is old news. Q didn't bring any new info to that.

5. DJT has been privy to the inner circle of the Q
Nope, DJT knows it is a thing and will use it for personal gain but you are adding to it to have it spin a certain way.

You forget the proof was there for many things you wish to pretend aren't so by changing the angle of the discussion as many note and few miss.

This is fair, the reason is because I don't need for this to be true.

I have been told more than a few times in these threads that some would rather have hope than be like me. Think about it, they are saying they would rather believe a lie that gives them hope than face reality.

There you go that is Q's audience.

Not every time as I gladly let you know when I agree out of hope you will come around to reality that things have been happening that are huge and the build up is epic.

A build up to nothing is never epic, it is a lie.

Seems to me it is those building castles in the sky that need to come around to reality.
edit on 25-4-2023 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2023 @ 06:03 PM
link   
oh boy

The 45 Communist Goals Were Just The Initial Blueprint To Take Over America - What We Are Watching Happen Now Is The Endgame: Total Destruction Of The U.S.

We have previously discussed the 45 communist goals, described in the novel The Naked Communist, written by W. Cleon Skousen, and resonated so profoundly with Congressman Albert S. Herlong Jr. (Democrat), that in 1963 he read the list into the Congressional Record.

While a few of those goals are outdated, the majority of the remaining goals have been implemented and used to bring America to the brink of all out communism.

There is an embed below for those that have not read through the entire list of 45 communist goals, and below that we go over real life examples of what those goals have already done to America.,,,,,,,,,

edit on 4252023 by MetalThunder because: TIME is YOUrs - 3 6 9

posted on Apr, 25 2023 @ 06:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Imbackbaby
It's about to happen, does that make you feel better? Buckle up.

No, because it was what we have been told for over 5 years. For 10% of my life I have been listening to people here say it is about to drop. How old are you, what percentage of your life have you spent buckled up for no reason?

No, I refuse to buckle up.

Your choice. Please already don't ask my age, how does that matter?
Maybe you should have listened to the other 90%. Listen to yourself it's 100% every time.

posted on Apr, 25 2023 @ 06:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday
In my opinion Q is done. There is nothing more to say.

Those who believe in the gospel according to Q will forever see future proving past but Q has run out of anything interesting to say.

posted on Apr, 25 2023 @ 06:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Imbackbaby
I wasn't asking you to tell me, I was asking for you to think about it.

The other 90% was before Q and I do listen to myself that is how I know Q is BS.

posted on Apr, 25 2023 @ 06:53 PM
link   

I wasn't asking you to tell me, I was asking for you to think about it.

The other 90% was before Q and I do listen to myself that is how I know Q is BS.

As I said your choice.

So what you got on Dominion and Fox and Blackrock? Or you just wanna piss. It's all connected.

posted on Apr, 25 2023 @ 06:59 PM
link   
I'm not american, I can't give two squirts about any of those things.

My neighbor died earlier today. I'm gonna go help his family in whatever I can. That is life, not these fantasies created and existing only on the webz.

posted on Apr, 25 2023 @ 07:03 PM
link   

My neighbor died earlier today. I'm gonna go help his family in whatever I can. That is life, not these fantasies created and existing only on the webz.

I'm sorry for your loss Mr Guatemala, my thoughts go to you and your neighbour.

When you are ready please answer the question regarding dominion, fox and blackrock.

posted on Apr, 25 2023 @ 07:13 PM
link   

I'm not american, I can't give two squirts about any of those things

For the record I'm not American either.

posted on Apr, 25 2023 @ 07:33 PM
link   

I certainly would do the same. Blessings upon his survivors. Where I grew up we provide food and whatever we can do too.

posted on Apr, 25 2023 @ 07:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Imbackbaby
I'm sorry for your loss Mr Guatemala, my thoughts go to you and your neighbour.

When you are ready please answer the question regarding dominion, fox and blackrock.

Seems like the ladies have it all on lock. I was told to go get drunk with the guys, ironic since he died of alcoholic cirrhosis. Maybe they are just trying to get rid of us.

I thought I did answer you question with "I can't give two squirts"

For the record I'm not American either.

You seem to be close enough to give those three things importance. I don't.
edit on 25-4-2023 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2023 @ 07:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman
I was kinda brushed off but I will stay close just in case.

He was only 45 but was drinking himself into the grave and he got there.

posted on Apr, 25 2023 @ 07:41 PM
link   
First Republic Bank Expected to be Seized by US Government

First Republic Bank ($FRC) is expected to be seized by the US government, a report by Fox Business Network says. According to Fox’s Charles Gasparino, bankers working with First Republic say that they expect eventual government receivership for the ailing bank. This will come after it exhausts private sector solutions such as asset sales and finding a buyer, both of which “appear difficult.”

watcher.guru...

(post by Imbackbaby removed for a manners violation)

posted on Apr, 25 2023 @ 08:41 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Apr, 25 2023 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Peter Thiel Expresses Concerns about Metas Metaverse Focus and Resigns from Board of Directors

On April 25, 2023, news broke that Peter Thiel, a billionaire tech investor, had expressed concerns about Mark Zuckerberg’s focus on the metaverse before abruptly resigning from Meta‘s board of directors in the previous year. According to reports, Thiel had confronted Zuckerberg and other members of the board during a meeting before his departure, stating that the company was “focusing too much on the metaverse” to the detriment of its revenue-driving social media platforms. Thiel had reportedly argued that this metaverse push had left Meta “vulnerable” to competitors such as TikTok.

Looks like folks abandoning the 3d version of the BorgVerse.

posted on Apr, 25 2023 @ 08:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thoughtful2
a reply to: crankyoldman
I was speaking with a friend in Cali this morning and I brought up Biden to gauge where the mood is currently. They do not want him to run again. [friend is government connected]. He is simply too old was the reason. Not a word about any of the disasters.
What was interesting is that for the first time questions about Feinstein and her age and why she doesn't retire.

Not once before has this issue been raised, so that is a start I guess. More interesting was the questions about why people were voting her back in. I sense the beginning of some cracks.
I asked if anyone there was aware that Robert F. Kennedy Jr. had announced that he was running? Not a clue. If the Dems do not allow debates with other candidates, people will not even be aware that there are choices other than the usual. Gavin Newsome is still the favorite at the moment. I imagine Big Pharma will do everything in their power to keep the spotlight off of Kennedy.

It doesn't end there. Not a clue about Hunter Biden or Joe Biden and the corruption. Instead it was all inverted to President Trump's corruption? Needless to say I find this very confusing. I understand that this is inversion but it seems surreal.
At this point how are any of these people going to ever wake up?

Her current term ends on January 3, 2025.

She won't be voted out, she'll be replaced by a Gruesome Pick = by design, making both CA Senator picked.

I'm not surprised folks cannot see the damage done by Joe, the mind control works in many ways, the key one is simply "don't look here, look there."

posted on Apr, 25 2023 @ 09:27 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

Condolences on the neighbor dask

posted on Apr, 25 2023 @ 09:34 PM
link   
This is fascinating, this, right now, excluding the soon to be gone gone Joe, DJT and RFK, is the 2024 race.

It's a point about Castrudau saying things Hitler said. Williamson, who seems to have had some work done, thinks it odd that the POS little dictator would say that, it's the least of his verbal transgressions.

new topics

top topics

<< 329  330  331    333  334  335 >>

join