It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---WHO WILL PUT AN END TO THE ENDLESS?--- -Part- --42--

page: 330
<< 327  328  329    331  332  333 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2023 @ 06:32 PM
link   
a reply to: fringeofthefringe

Because tuckers emails and text gave ammo to dominion during the law suit. fox settled for 787 million dollars. I bet some of the higher ups blame tucker for that.

Or tucker being fired was part of the settlement itself.

posted on Apr, 24 2023 @ 07:00 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

Something weird going on with X22Report's daily political happenings video tonight... It is usually about 40 mins to an hour long. Tonight it is 58 seconds and consists of a cloudy black sky with lightening followed by a Movie reel countdown from 10 to ZERO!

58 is gematria for XRP
58 = 13 = financial

Here's the link... tonight's title:

Ep. 3053b-Information Warfare,No Sleep In DC,Transparency Brings Accountability,The Perfect Storm

ETA - It's now changed to the full video.
edit on 24-4-2023 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2023 @ 07:19 PM
link   
BlackRock increased its stock ownership of fox to >15% in February.
Tucker gone now.
Coincidence?

posted on Apr, 24 2023 @ 08:43 PM
link   
I said over a year ago this would happen, also said despite what people say it is true. The "if you do not get vaccinated you will lose your job" is a choice, might be one folks see as forced, but it is a choice. I said they would trot this out as the truth of the damage came for the forefront.

CLIP of seemingly the 5th version of Castrudau.

We are here.

Wholly unrelated, accept in terms Baldwin/Hunt for Red October and it just struck me.

posted on Apr, 24 2023 @ 09:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful2

Not sure if you've seen the recent decodes on Musk's emphasis on 420:
a) His interview smoking a joint,
b) Starship launch on 4/20

...Well 670 >> 6x7 = 42 >> 420?

posted on Apr, 24 2023 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Found this from 5 years ago?

Former intelligence officials told me that Chinese intelligence once recruited a staff member at a California office of U.S. Senator Dianne Feinstein, and the source reported back to China

How Silicon Valley Became a Den of Spies
The West Coast is a growing target of foreign espionage. And it’s not ready to fight back.

Also

And she was put in this "Back On Track" program, where the big thing was that participants had to plead guilty.

Sodom Gomorrah

posted on Apr, 24 2023 @ 10:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

Not sure if you've seen the recent decodes on Musk's emphasis on 420:
a) His interview smoking a joint,
b) Starship launch on 4/20

...Well 670 >> 6x7 = 42 >> 420?

Hey it’s been a while. But I applied my 37 principal to this and got something.

420 mirrored or Palindrome = 420024
Divide that by 37 and you get

420024/37=11352

11352 = Health & Safety Code § 11352 HS – Sale or Transportation of a Controlled Substance

Health and Safety Code § 11352 HS makes it a felony offense to sell, transport, furnish, administer, or import a controlled substance. If convicted, you face up to 9 years in jail or prison and fines of up to $20,000.00.

HS 11352 does not apply to the sale and transport of marijuana, methamphetamine, or certain other drugs.

IDK maybe something to do with the Fentanyl thing in CA. Or look for drug trafficking arrests??

Hey it’s a weird thing this 37 it most likely just a coincidence. But who knows.

posted on Apr, 25 2023 @ 04:04 AM
link   
So, Don "the sour" Lemon was let go ... after 17 years at CNN.

Oh! The irony.

Cheers

posted on Apr, 25 2023 @ 07:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: combatmaster
havent participated in these thread for mucha time....

Would it be possible for a good samaritan to TL;DR all these thread for humble old me?

Despite Dasks curmudgeon like comment we have learned quite a few things about the underlings who are running the show just behind the curtains. The Biden family for one is loaded. We have learned of Big Mike being the likely wife of Obama. We have learned of the involvement of the CIA in the Kennedy assassination and that DJT has been privy to the inner circle of the Q or we would not have been here at all apparently. I am sure others have their take on things in this serial thread.

posted on Apr, 25 2023 @ 07:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

Thanks...

posted on Apr, 25 2023 @ 09:46 AM
link   
Interesting dichotomy with the Carlson lawsuit. Fox settles for .787 billion dollars over election claims, yet sites like Black Box Voting, who have documented voting machine vulnerabilities for more than a decade, seem unaffected...

blackboxvoting.org...

posted on Apr, 25 2023 @ 10:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Observationalist

Hi Observationalist!

The power of 37!!!

Nice find.

posted on Apr, 25 2023 @ 10:46 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 25 2023 @ 10:47 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

I like how she keeps the 5 o'clock shadow in the last pic.

Cheers

posted on Apr, 25 2023 @ 10:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nevercompromise
In thinking on this.
Maybe they are switching teams.
If Tucker gets hired by CNN it would instantly catapult CNN over fox in viewers.
Am I off to think this scenario is almost a certainty?

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2
Heh. So CNN let Don the Lemon go the same day that Tucker was let go by Fox.
Hard not to smell a rat in that 'coincidence'.
Cheers

My thought as well.

posted on Apr, 25 2023 @ 11:00 AM
link   
File under "Could be something... Could be nothing!"

I have a rare coin, embedded in a silver and ebony ladel... of Queen Anne, the last of the Stuart dynasty monarchs in the UK. The Jacobite rebellion happened the year after she died.

Anywho... She was crowned on St George's Day, April 23rd 1702 and had 17 pregnancies, though none survived to adulthood. She died in 1714, aged 49 (7x7... 77 gematria linked to Kennedys).

Also worth a mention that the mint year of the coin, 1711, actually shows as J7JJ. Lot's of talk in mudflood debates about the J referring to the year of christ rather than a 1, meaning we are actually at year 1023 rather than 2023.

Here's some piccies of the coin/ladel:

Bonus round:
Some history behind "Born with a silver spoon in their mouth"... As late as 60 years ago, doctors would recommend that a babies first meal was served to them from a silver spoon because it was thought the silver atoms gave the child#s immune system a healthy start in life. I know because my grandma instructed my ma to make sure she did same for me.

posted on Apr, 25 2023 @ 11:02 AM
link   
a reply to: TheBadCabbie

I wonder if Blackrock had threatened Fox with dumping their shares of the company if they didn't fire Tucker?

posted on Apr, 25 2023 @ 11:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman
I'm not seeing a single thing in your post that had not come up in the previous 41 threads.

posted on Apr, 25 2023 @ 11:13 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Neat ladle!

Cheers

posted on Apr, 25 2023 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Reply to combat master post
There's not a tldr version.

March 2019 harvard

live exercise

E7 Ukraine

forgot to add this one

edit on (4/25/2323 by loveguy because: 🙏❤

edit on (4/25/2323 by loveguy because: (no reason given)

edit on (4/25/2323 by loveguy because: 🙏❤

new topics

top topics

<< 327  328  329    331  332  333 >>

join