It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---WHO WILL PUT AN END TO THE ENDLESS?--- -Part- --42--

page: 331
<< 328  329  330    332  333  334 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2023 @ 11:49 AM
link   
a reply to: combatmaster

Best response I can give based on my limited time here, and that time being sporadic...this thread covers the same stuff other people are posting topics on ATS about, but makes the connections and gives the underlying context of the moving parts. So I come to this thread first, see what is being discussed, then go look at the other topics to broaden the view.

posted on Apr, 25 2023 @ 12:00 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

Keeping track of resignations...
Another one bites the dust.
NBC Universal CEO Jeff Shell. They are serious lacking creativity for reasons. Another inappropriate relationship.

Very interesting...another chess piece placed in position for plandemic coverage. He assumed the position in January 2020.
I have to admit this was quite the coordinated plan.

NBC Universal CEO Jeff Shell Resigns

Layoff Tracker
So what is Pfizer up to?
Seriously the announcement of layoffs made on February 17th.
"The Big Pharma is slated to layoff staff members at La Jolla research site that focus on oncology and vaccines..."
This from the company that has made billions in profit.

posted on Apr, 25 2023 @ 12:11 PM
link   
a reply to: PeteMitchell

I came across this> Fox Institutional Ownership for 2023

No surprise that the usual suspects are invested, Vanguard, State Street and Blackrock. Scrolling to the bottom what do we have here? Another Q&A for us.
Q: How much institutional selling is happening at Fox?
A: "Institutional Investors have sold a total of $62,358,777 shares in the past 24 months. This represents $2.04 billion in transactions."
Seems to be a huge exodus considering how popular FOX news has been.
Board Members and Top Shareholders for for Cable News

One surprise for FOX- Rothschild and Company Wealth Management. I wonder if they are still invested.

posted on Apr, 25 2023 @ 12:39 PM
link   
I'm 100% confident this piece for Team Joe was produced by A.I. for the WH. No one of a right mind thought this was a good idea, here is the first shot of Joe you see = subconscious imprint, after three images of rioting = "I did that!"

Notice the connection, "freedom" from Team Joe is the implication = it's pretty clear.

Every. Single. Democrat. Today.

Why is he "running?" Simply, there is no one else, and the few stupid enough to bother are so unelectable that only the usual blackmail will force them in after Joe is gone gone The DNC 'plans no primary debates.'. Consider Joe's entire term has been about obfuscating, justifying, lying, excuses and so on for him. No one turns out to see him, his policies have been indefensible, the media's entire existence for him is simply opposite DJT and there's the endless scandals - is Hunter v3.0 at his side to avoid being served or arrested?

Today has to be the most demoralizing day for the few remaining humans in Team Joe camp ever.

No one in the entire world respects Joe if you remove DJT from the equation. In 3 years he has destroyed everything Team Joe Old Guard in the eye of the world, and he's not done yet.

Soulless Eyes.

Team Muskinator. Q? Is there some method to the CheckMark Madness, the speculation isn't helpful, as it leads to the contention of things like Jim Morrison is not dead, which, some thought he was Rush, so Rush isn't dead etc. The Dead or Alive celeb thing is not effing helpful, Elvis being alive is just going to confuse. Is there a reason for the mix and match?

Thread

Real Raw News for entertainment purposes only Deep State Clones Expire After Three Years, Cloning Scientist Tells Military
edit on 25-4-2023 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

REAL TIME REALITY CREATION.

edit on 25-4-2023 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2023 @ 12:51 PM
link   
a reply to: loveguy

posted on Apr, 25 2023 @ 01:10 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Rel we have something strange at the Denver International airport.
This doesn't make any sense at all. They are closing down 2000 -parking spaces for supposed repairs.
Denver Airport Clsoing 2000 Parking Spaces
I was there recently and they need way more spaces not less. Even if they were doing new curbs or paving or updating there would be no need to close it all down. There is so much available land that they could easily build more parking space capacity.
Denver Airport Third Busiest in the World

Unless there is another reason. We have the WEF dream of no flights for the commoners so maybe this is moving on the agenda.
Then we had Jill Biden's plane incident.
Jill biden's Plane Diverted Back to Denver

Does Thomas "Detour" Evans artwork remind you of Loop?
New Artwork at DIA

posted on Apr, 25 2023 @ 01:33 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman
I was speaking with a friend in Cali this morning and I brought up Biden to gauge where the mood is currently. They do not want him to run again. [friend is government connected]. He is simply too old was the reason. Not a word about any of the disasters.
What was interesting is that for the first time questions about Feinstein and her age and why she doesn't retire.

Not once before has this issue been raised, so that is a start I guess. More interesting was the questions about why people were voting her back in. I sense the beginning of some cracks.
I asked if anyone there was aware that Robert F. Kennedy Jr. had announced that he was running? Not a clue. If the Dems do not allow debates with other candidates, people will not even be aware that there are choices other than the usual. Gavin Newsome is still the favorite at the moment. I imagine Big Pharma will do everything in their power to keep the spotlight off of Kennedy.

It doesn't end there. Not a clue about Hunter Biden or Joe Biden and the corruption. Instead it was all inverted to President Trump's corruption? Needless to say I find this very confusing. I understand that this is inversion but it seems surreal.
At this point how are any of these people going to ever wake up?

posted on Apr, 25 2023 @ 02:09 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Does that beautiful ladel weigh something with a 17 in it also?

And it looks about 17" long too.

Good for hand-to-hand combat, yes?

posted on Apr, 25 2023 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Elon Musk Says 'TruthGPT' Will Be a 'Maximum Truth-Seeking AI'
www.google.com...

Inversion?

Elon Musk’s Neuralink acquires advanced new particle measurement system

Neuralink chose the Takano WM-7SR system for high-precision wafer particle detection in their 150mm fab in Fremont, California. The tool was selected after it performed successfully on a range of tests on Neuralink bare-silicon and blanket-filmed wafers. The equipment’s extensive functionality as well as its attractive price and delivery time were also key factors in the company’s final decision,” ClassOne Equipment’s Vice President, David Pawlak, noted in the press release.

The partnership between Neuralink and ClassOne Equipment emphasizes the importance of high-quality manufacturing processes in the emerging brain-computer interface market. Amidst Neuralink’s continued efforts to push the boundaries of what’s possible in connecting the human brain to computers, its collaboration will play a notable role in pushing the development and production of innovative devices for improving human health and cognition.

Neuralink may not attract as many headlines as Elon Musk’s other endeavors, but the company appears to be getting progressively busier. As noted in previous reports, the brain-computer interface venture allegedly approached Barrow Neurological Institute, a leading neurosurgery center in the United States, as a prospective partner for clinical trials. Sources who provided the information to Reuters noted that Neuralink has been in discussions with Barrow to assist in conducting human tests.

www.google.com...
edit on 25-4-2023 by socialmediaclown because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2023 @ 02:49 PM
link   
eCurrency announces Centralized CBDC capability

OAKLAND, Calif., April 25, 2023 -- eCurrency Mint Inc. announces the release of the eCurrency Centralized CBDC platform to complement its Decentralized and Hybrid CBDC platforms. With this release, the company can support the full spectrum of central bank CBDC deployment options. eCurrency Mint is the leading CBDC technology provider enabling central banks to securely mint, issue, distribute and monitor digital currency. CBDC is the digital form of legal tender and a direct liability of the central bank.

The demand for CBDC technology has risen in recent years as central banks around the world have accelerated their interest and plans for deployment of digital currency. Central banks wish to deploy CBDCs that range from a highly decentralized "bearer instrument" to a centralized "ledger". The eCurrency technology can now meet all these deployment options without compromising the security or scalability of its solution. The eCurrency solution, based on DSC3 technology, can scale to support the largest global economies

The company's platform, via its open API, interfaces with central bank Real Time Gross Settlement (RTGS), instant payment and commercial payment systems (Montran announcement). Banks and financial intermediaries can continue to operate their own payment and wallet platforms and interface seamlessly with the eCurrency CBDC solution. This significantly reduces the cost and time involved in deploying CBDC.

www.prnewswire.com...

posted on Apr, 25 2023 @ 02:55 PM
link   
China’s Big CBDC Plan: Digital Yuan For Europe Trade

China's logistics hubs just began promoting the digital Yuan (e-CNY) for usage in cross border trade as part of Belt and Road initiative.

China’s logistics hubs just began promoting the digital Yuan (e-CNY) for usage in cross border trade, as per a report in the South China Morning Post. This could be huge as the Belt and Road initiative was in 2022 already covering 30% of the country’s import export global trade. Hence, this could be seen as potentially largest digital currency usage project so far globally. Earlier, CoinGape reported that India’s central bank, the Reserve Bank of India (RBI), began implementing the digital rupee pilot for settlement of secondary market transactions.

Xuzhou, a well connected city in China’s Jiangsu, laid out a plan to promote the digital Yuan for trade purpose in 21 countries across Europe and Asia, besides taxes and utility services. The city’s authorities said the larger plan is to support the Belt and Road Initiative with e-CNY. Another city, Changshu, will pay government employees using digital Yuan.

www.google.com...

posted on Apr, 25 2023 @ 03:04 PM
link   
BRICS receives membership requests from 19 countries before annual summit

As the BRICS group of nations are preparing to hold the proposed annual summit in South Africa, nineteen countries have expressed an interest so far in joining the bloc.

The emerging markets bloc of BRICS nations will meet in Cape Town on June 2-3 to discuss its expansion, Anil Sooklal, South Africa’s ambassador to the group, said in an interview on Monday.

[url]https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.firstpost.com/world/brics-receives-membership-requests-from-19-countries-before-annual-summit-12500902.html/amp[ /url]

posted on Apr, 25 2023 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Stellar Network Launches First US Mutual Fund on Public Blockchain: Details

The Stellar blockchain has announced massive adoption news. The first U.S.-registered fund to use a public blockchain to process transactions and record share ownership is now available on the Stellar network.

In a tweet, Stellar discloses that Franklin Templeton's OnChain U.S. Government Money Fund (FOBXX) is now available on the network through the Benji Investments app. According to a press release, this is the first U.S.-registered mutual fund to use public blockchain technology for transactions and share ownership on the Stellar blockchain.

u.today...

Visa Hiring More Crypto Developers To Drive Mainstream Adoption

Payments giant Visa is looking to add backend developers to its crypto team — particularly those savvy with public blockchains and stablecoins.

Cuy Sheffield, Visa’s vice president and head of crypto, tweeted the vacancies on Thursday, saying the roles would help drive mainstream adoption of the technologies.

blockworks.co...

posted on Apr, 25 2023 @ 05:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheBadCabbie
Interesting dichotomy with the Carlson lawsuit. Fox settles for .787 billion dollars over election claims, yet sites like Black Box Voting, who have documented voting machine vulnerabilities for more than a decade, seem unaffected...

blackboxvoting.org...

That is because Fox is proving what some of us have believed, they are the controlled opposition to CNN/MSNBC(all the other BSers). Fox has the conservatives believing different lies. Tucker, the Tyrus and Kat Timpf on Gutfeld get to say the truth. Now we will see what happens to Gutfeld's show. They were on this too like Tucker about Dominion.

posted on Apr, 25 2023 @ 05:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik
a reply to: Justoneman
I'm not seeing a single thing in your post that had not come up in the previous 41 threads.

So your saying my depiction of what we found was based in fact. Thanks for confirming.

Im not saying it is about to happen. I know it will come like a thief in the night. You do too and the suspense has killed you to not be here chirping in with negative nanny talk ~ your good with me btw.

edit on 25-4-2023 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2023 @ 05:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: combatmaster
Would it be possible for a good samaritan to TL;DR all these thread for humble old me?

The same ole same ole from the first 41 threads. Stuff is about to happen! Or not. Buckle in if you feel the need.

It's about to happen, does that make you feel better? Buckle up.

posted on Apr, 25 2023 @ 05:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep
a reply to: fringeofthefringe

Because tuckers emails and text gave ammo to dominion during the law suit. fox settled for 787 million dollars. I bet some of the higher ups blame tucker for that.

Or tucker being fired was part of the settlement itself.

Really? Who has shares in Dominion and Fox, damn it's that BLACKROCK again. Carry on.

posted on Apr, 25 2023 @ 05:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman
So your saying my depiction of what we found was based in fact. Thanks for confirming.

No, I'm saying much of 42 is made up of the repetition of baseless speculation proposed in earlier threads.

Im not saying it is about to happen. I know it will come like a thief in the night. You do too and the suspense has killed you to not be here chirping in with negative nanny talk ~ your good with me btw.

No, I don't know this and neither do you.

The difference is you hope it does, I don't expect it to and don't care if it happens or not. Life isn't about that, it is more in line with the shift in COM's posts where all of a sudden there is no worldwide awakening, everyone moves at their own pace, which was what I said years ago.

posted on Apr, 25 2023 @ 05:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Imbackbaby
It's about to happen, does that make you feel better? Buckle up.

No, because it was what we have been told for over 5 years. For 10% of my life I have been listening to people here say it is about to drop. How old are you, what percentage of your life have you spent buckled up for no reason?

No, I refuse to buckle up.
edit on 25-4-2023 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2023 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Ignoring the facts for 42 threads is a better description of how you took these things as we vetted them in your presence. You forget the proof was there for many things you wish to pretend aren't so by changing the angle of the discussion as many note and few miss. I agree with Cooltallone I think it is that you DO bring a counter, but it is often to the truth you counter not the other way around. Not every time as I gladly let you know when I agree out of hope you will come around to reality that things have been happening that are huge and the build up is epic.

originally posted by: Justoneman

No, I'm saying much of 42 is made up of the repetition of baseless speculation proposed in earlier threads.

No, I don't know this and neither do you.

The difference is you hope it does, I don't expect it to and don't care if it happens or not. Life isn't about that, it is more in line with the shift in COM's posts where all of a sudden there is no worldwide awakening, everyone moves at their own pace, which was what I said years ago.

new topics

top topics

<< 328  329  330    332  333  334 >>

join