It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---WHO WILL PUT AN END TO THE ENDLESS?--- -Part- --42--

page: 329
<< 326  327  328    330  331  332 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2023 @ 06:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: angelchemuel
a reply to: fringeofthefringe
Yes, hydroxychloroquine and Ivermectine might have stopped the SYMPTOMS of SARS-CoV-2, and yes, there might not be any trace of the 'virus' after treatment. But until we know EXACTLY what the 'virus' was, then the treatment might have just been a sticking plaster over a wound.
That's before we even start on the vaccines/jabs!
Rainbows
Jane

The tipping point came when India had the big surge in late March and April. With the Indian health-care system literally clutching at straws as it tried to keep its head above water, and with patients dying by the thousands daily, the All India Institute of Medical Science and Indian Medical Research Council made its now-or-never recommendation to include ivermectin for early treatment of cases and prevention of those who were exposed to an infected person.

In two weeks’ time, the cases in the ivermectin-using states started to drop by half, and in six weeks, they achieved 85- to 90-percent reduction in cases. In three months, the cases further decreased by 95 percent to 99.9 percent compared to peak levels. For several months now, many states are enjoying near-normal, pre-COVID activities.

Read more: lifestyle.inquirer.net...
Follow us: @inquirerdotnet on Twitter | inquirerdotnet on Facebook

To this day propaganda fills the internet and television news reports. Before the covid-19 came if you ever got the flu, I mean the seasonal flu you probably felt like you were gonna die then you got better. Covid-19 was more contagious but that was it. That is what I saw. The "undercover nurse" spoke to this. She mentioned how people would come into the hospital(because that was the only place to go)very stressed and scared which exacerbated their situation. The hospital protocol was to drug them, intubation and put them in death bags then toss them in a trailer. The hospitals made a fortune the nurses made a lot of money along with the doctors. They could not let ivermectin or hydroxychloroquine treatments continue because
A-it would have ended the pandemic and Trump would have been reelected
B-they would not have had the EMU for the vaccine roll out.
Why would anyone get vaccinated when the death rate was so low? It was/is a mass psyop that served many purposes. That is my humble opinion. The truth is slowly coming out but it will never reach everyone, some will never see the evil that was behind the covid-19 pandemic.

posted on Apr, 24 2023 @ 10:15 AM
link   
a reply to: CrazyFox
This is odd...under the guise of fentanyl Gavin Newsome is sending the national guard to San Francisco.

Newsome sending National Guard to San Francisco

Maybe there is something more to this? I wonder who rattled his chains.

posted on Apr, 24 2023 @ 10:26 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Janice McAfee just tweeted.
"It has been 670 days since John's "suicide".
670 days & his autopsy report has not been release."
670 days is an absurd amount of time to wait to bury your loved one.
What are they hiding?"
Janice McAfee Tweet

There is also a petition-
Petition to Release John McAfee's Body
Who would want to delay an independent autopsy of John McAfee's body?
Because maybe there is no body.
Could the 670 connect to something significant because why now?

posted on Apr, 24 2023 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Busy day. Keeping track of resignations.

SUSAN RICE is stepping down!
Susan Rice Resignation

What a coincidence...Michelle Obama has a full page spread in the Wall Street Journal this morning.

Under the heading "JUST ANNOUNCED". Under cover of THE FUTURE OF EVERYTHING FESTIVAL.
This is being held May 2-4. 2023 @ Spring Studios, NYC/online. May the 4th be with you. One of the sponsors is Next Era Leaders. Nothing to see here.
------
Another one bites the dust.
WERNER BAUMEN, CEO of Bayer has resigned.

Now on to the anti "supervisory" board.
Bayer Activist Leads the Charge

posted on Apr, 24 2023 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Breaking news;
Fox News and Tucker Carlson end relationship.
No more Tucker Carlson shows.
I loved the subject matter Tucker covered. I wonder if and when we will learn exactly what precipitated the split. I wonder if Maria Bartoroma is on deck? Also thought something that may be related..that is since the msm has no credibility maybe even less than congress that the new AI push is "Operation Mockingbird 2.0"?
Critical thinking is no longer acceptable anywhere at anytime. AI will tell you what's what.
Don Lemon out at CNN too, who cares.
edit on 24-4-2023 by fringeofthefringe because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2023 @ 11:17 AM
link   

We -are- getting closer to the 2024 election. Tucker may have been seen as someone who might be in the way.

Cheers

posted on Apr, 24 2023 @ 11:25 AM
link   
a reply to: socialmediaclown
SM I turned over some more rocks today, BlackRock speaking.
The WSJ has Larry Fink, CEO of Blackrock under the Insider-Trading Spotlight. April 18th. He sold 36K shares with a nice payday of $24,862,000.

Keeping track of Stephan Bancel as well. He has an amazing record just like Nancy Pelosi. Maybe they should set up a trading tracker for him as well.
As CEO of Moderna he sold on April12-13 80K shares for $12,698,000. His share holdings have declined by 21.6% YTD.

Another connection to Moderna.
Vertex [which I have covered earlier] Director Sachs sold 21K shares cashing in for $6,959,000.

Moderna's Strategic Partner Vertex
It always gives that nice, warm fuzzy feeling that BARDA is aligned as well.

Vertex background to Crisper technology and mRNA.
Vertex Wiki

I must have missed this but once again a key player on the chess board was removed early January 2019- Ian Smith, CEO and interm CFO.
Just like Albert Bourla, CEO of Pfizer, sudden dramatic changes in the company orientation.
"In June of 2019 Vertex announced that it would acquire Exonics Therapeutics for up to $1 billion and collaborate with CRISPR Therapeutics."
But wait there is more. Why does this have the feelz of Billy Gates?
September 2019 they acquired Semma Therapeutics for their implantable devices.
All holding hands with BARDA.

I just took a quick peek at the buying and selling by secotr.
Health Care selling 137,679,332 vs 157,840 buying. One would get the impression that there is a rush to the doors.

Ref. Wall Street Journal April 24th page B&

posted on Apr, 24 2023 @ 11:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful2

Wow you put in a lot of solid work. Be careful that you don't fry your brain!

posted on Apr, 24 2023 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Any idea where Tucker is going? He currently has a separate gig where he digs more deeply into very significant people and topics so that will probably disappear as well.

Just to add on to your thoughts about Coid- jabs and therapeutics.

I've spent a lot of time wondering if the statistics that we are hearing about the number of people jabbed is really accurate.
Since they lie about everything, why not lie about that as well? As we saw throughout the plandemic there was a horrible breakdown in communication between states and the CDC.

Then there is the issue of those vaccine cards.
How to Replace Your Covid Vaccine Card

If things weren't complicated enough there is no consistency between the different states. Once again we have a third party managing this in some states and here is the CDC with zero control over the process with no system of verification of who has really had the jab. Who has audited these third parties???

Just to stir the pot a bit but some enterprising individuals in those third party were in an interesting position with direct access to those cards. Was their any audit of that inventory or was that conducted remotely as well, just like the mRNA manufacturing facilities.
I have trust issues.

posted on Apr, 24 2023 @ 11:59 AM
link   
a reply to: socialmediaclown

I'm taking an extended break from the evil level Sudoku. Lol. They never should have locked us down. I've had sooo much time to research and investigate so we can't let all go to waste, can we?

Incoming message from Billy the Gates...

This has the feelz that this was written just for all of us here.
Why Do People want to Believe in Conspiracy Theories?
* Sponsored by Bill Gates and Pfizer. Occam's razor. Just saying.

Outgoing message.
We are providing "conspiracy" facts. "that they [Bill Gates and Co.] believe their words and plans are a good thing for the world."
What about the people of the world?
Sponsored by ATS.

posted on Apr, 24 2023 @ 12:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: fringeofthefringe
Breaking news;
I loved the subject matter Tucker covered. I wonder if and when we will learn exactly what precipitated the split. I wonder if Maria Bartoroma is on deck? Also thought something that may be related..that is since the msm has no credibility maybe even less than congress that the new AI push is "Operation Mockingbird 2.0"?
Critical thinking is no longer acceptable anywhere at anytime. AI will tell you what's what.

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2

We -are- getting closer to the 2024 election. Tucker may have been seen as someone who might be in the way.

Cheers

Or, perhaps, it's a direct result of Fox paying out nearly $800M to Dominion to settle the defamation suit.

posted on Apr, 24 2023 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Heh. So CNN let Don the Lemon go the same day that Tucker was let go by Fox.

Hard not to smell a rat in that 'coincidence'.

Cheers

posted on Apr, 24 2023 @ 12:29 PM
link   
In thinking on this.
Maybe they are switching teams.
If Tucker gets hired by CNN it would instantly catapult CNN over fox in viewers.
Am I off to think this scenario is almost a certainty?

Heh. So CNN let Don the Lemon go the same day that Tucker was let go by Fox.

Hard not to smell a rat in that 'coincidence'.

Cheers

posted on Apr, 24 2023 @ 12:29 PM
link   
After all Tucker cannot be there telling the truth or the woke at Fox will have to pay out more to their woke buddies to prove the Conservatives are something they are not at all, and against all the "currently allowed" facts. There is a game board somewhere they are all playing on that has the rules we are learning them as we watch the players play.

originally posted by: kreinhard

originally posted by: fringeofthefringe
Breaking news;

Cheers

Or, perhaps, it's a direct result of Fox paying out nearly $800M to Dominion to settle the defamation suit.

posted on Apr, 24 2023 @ 12:33 PM
link   
a reply to: CrazyFox

Covid Dystopia

Can you imagine if there had been any serious complications? One of my close friends son was dying in the hospital. She was allowed to be by his side, masked of course but the hospital staff would not allow his Dad. He could only communicate with him by cell phone. The son couldn't speak. He passed away and then they could not have the funeral until a year later.
That is some serious emotional damage.

I wonder how these Drs, nurses and other health professionals come to terms with their actions now that so much information is coming out?
Another Loop connection to #11> 2022 Physician Suicide Report: a Bleak Reality

The CDC's National Center for Injury and Control [NCIPC] Suicide Prevention has some odd funding data.
NCIPC Suicide Prevention
How come some states have zero funding, states like Florida?

Fact Checked so this must be true

Then there is the issue that so many took the "Trust the Science" jab, so now what?

posted on Apr, 24 2023 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Susan Rice stepping down as Biden's domestic policy adviser

Susan Rice is stepping down as President Biden's domestic policy advisor, the White House announced Monday.

"I surprised a lot of people when I named Ambassador Susan Rice as my Domestic Policy Advisor," Biden said in a statement announcing her departure. "Susan was synonymous with foreign policy, having previously served as National Security Advisor and UN Ambassador. But what I knew then and what we all know now – after more than two years of her steady leadership of the Domestic Policy Council – it’s clear: there is no one more capable, and more determined to get important things done for the American people than Susan Rice."

Q Rice

Two teeeveee guys being let go will get all the attention today, says everything we need to know about humanity.

posted on Apr, 24 2023 @ 12:51 PM
link   
havent participated in these thread for mucha time....

Would it be possible for a good samaritan to TL;DR all these thread for humble old me?

posted on Apr, 24 2023 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Well..thank you for the time and energy you invest in parcing so much info which adds value to this thread. But seriously protect your brain! Processing a lot data can literally cause a burnout. Get plenty of sleep and stay hydrated and refreshed. The next phase of this game is going to be a doozy!

posted on Apr, 24 2023 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Any idea where Tucker is going?

I have not heard. I think of Tucker Carlson as I do others, for example I never liked Bill O'Reilly but I liked his show because of the topics and the fact that he had people on his show from different view points battling it out, making their case. I really liked listening to Rush Limbaugh and he had a very likeable personality but his show content was fantastic. I also really enjoy the Maria Bartoroma show because she weaves economic and political topics together that aren't seen on other cable news shows she also seems likable but you never know.
So as far as Tucker goes he had a great show covered topics nobody else touched. Especially challenging the covid narrative and Bobolynski. Many other great topics and he seemed likable aside from the apparent emails where he hated Trump? Not sure if that was true or not but that is my point, I try not to invest in the host. Having said that if Tucker went on another station and continued his show as it were I would still watch for the information and topics he has been covering. Maybe Newsmax.

I have trust issues

I do too.
The reported statistics could very well be fudged. Are we to believe they reported everything perfectly? When Wallensky comes out and says you can transmit the covid-19 even if you're vaccinated after forcing everyone to get vaccinated to stop the spread then what can you believe?
Are they still checking vaccine status?
Why would they need to know the vaccine status?
I thought the covid-19 mutated to the Delta then the next one and now this...Los Angeles County reports first cases of new COVID-19 strain Arcturus...new mutation
I guess I don't know the answer but can you still get the covid-19 or delta?

"Meaning that because omicron is so much more infectious, so much more contagious, that it has had the opportunity to spread very, very quickly and we see it sort of replaced delta," she said during a Facebook Live Tuesday.

Maybe we should ask AI

edit on 24-4-2023 by fringeofthefringe because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2023 @ 06:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: combatmaster
Would it be possible for a good samaritan to TL;DR all these thread for humble old me?

The same ole same ole from the first 41 threads. Stuff is about to happen! Or not. Buckle in if you feel the need.

top topics

<< 326  327  328    330  331  332 >>

join