It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---WHO WILL PUT AN END TO THE ENDLESS?--- -Part- --42--

page: 322
<< 319  320  321    323  324  325 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2023 @ 01:47 PM
link   
So has the current speaker of the House gone on any international junkets like Nancy did ?

We may be hankering for more change, but her political antics are something I'm glad to see in the rear view mirror.

Cheers

posted on Apr, 19 2023 @ 01:53 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi
Thank you Rel!
Bugger 'task manager'...... when will the Limoncello be ready?

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Apr, 19 2023 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Russia Deploys Nuclear-Powered Submarines Under Smokescreen Cover; RuMoD Confirms Pacific Deployment

Russia announced on April 18 that as part of the Pacific Fleet’s extensive combat preparation training, its strategic nuclear-powered submarine cruisers and multipurpose nuclear submarines have deployed to the Pacific Ocean.

eurasiantimes.com...

posted on Apr, 19 2023 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Reply to: crankyoldman

I am seeing your points an ultimately the expression I would use is "all bets are off". No rhythm or reason. I did enjoy looking for patterns, it seems to be much more difficult now because the rules and reason have been pushed aside.

Trump being indicted, to me was the equivalent to stopping the vote counts for a week and then announcing that Joe Biden won. Both of those scenarios were just blatant in your face disregard to reality, rules, order and common sense. Trump was indicted for a non existent federal crime, which literally wasn't even listed in the indictment, being brought by a state prosecutor who campaigned on getting Trump and Joe Biden won a presidency without campaigning and losing all the bell weather metrics we have always seen as a trusted compass after stating he put together the most extensive voter fraud system ever.

So yes, it's past time for me to get accustomed to the unexpected, thanks for pointing that out! Buckling up!
edit on 19-4-2023 by fringeofthefringe because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2023 @ 04:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: CrazyFox
[DNA
Tpas
they do not even try to hide it
:Cheers:
a reply to: fringeofthefringe January

Biden signs onto ‘Declaration of North America (DNA)’ with Canada and Mexico: Is the planned North American Union making a comeback?

Wow, I saw that a while back but it didn't register.
So it appears dissolving our sovereignty with Canada and Mexico maybe the reason Biden and many others are prancing around treasonously with complete disregard to the constitution. It makes too much sense now.
Also I was thinking the looting of the treasury via Ukraine and other avenues....they buy property and cohorts. So when the dollar is replaced and the economy collapses they, along with Zelensky and China et al will own property and it even fits the building of walls around their estates.
Fortunately I am way off on this because that sounds completely awful. Good thing it's just a conspiracy theory site where we kick around crazy ideas like plandemics, FBI taking over Twitter dm's..going after catholics and spying on Trump when he was running for president. Good thing these theories are crazy. Taking off my tinfoil hat now.
edit on Thu Apr 20 2023 by DontTreadOnMe because: Trim Those Quotes

posted on Apr, 19 2023 @ 04:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: loveguy
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

gas field

That was a long time ago

When I was a Kid my Father ALWAYS used to Say to me , " Mark , NEVER GET OLD " , and I would Laugh Every Time . I Don't Laugh at that Thought Anymore Now ..C'est la vie ........ idea:
edit on 19-4-2023 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2023 @ 04:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: fringeofthefringe
Reply to: crankyoldman

I am seeing your points an ultimately the expression I would use is "all bets are off". No rhythm or reason. I did enjoy looking for patterns, it seems to be much more difficult now because the rules and reason have been pushed aside.

Trump being indicted, to me was the equivalent to stopping the vote counts for a week and then announcing that Joe Biden won. Both of those scenarios were just blatant in your face disregard to reality, rules, order and common sense. Trump was indicted for a non existent federal crime, which literally wasn't even listed in the indictment, being brought by a state prosecutor who campaigned on getting Trump and Joe Biden won a presidency without campaigning and losing all the bell weather metrics we have always seen as a trusted compass after stating he put together the most extensive voter fraud system ever.

So yes, it's past time for me to get accustomed to the unexpected, thanks for pointing that out! Buckling up!

I did enjoy looking for patterns, it seems to be much more difficult now because the rules and reason have been pushed aside.

Boy did you nail it right there ^^^. I mentioned this exact thing to a super duper connector at the mistress a week ago. We'll keep seeing some connects, but yuuuuuuuuup, we no longer be in Kansas.

on a side note, I've mentioned my own timeline shifts and the humorous results a few times, whoa this last week has been an absolute dousy, I'm actually a bit surprised to see you all here, or maybe that's surprised to see me here, or something.

posted on Apr, 19 2023 @ 06:20 PM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

Cheers for the trigger cavv!

We need to run the programm ai.exe through the Ghidra decompiler?

posted on Apr, 19 2023 @ 06:21 PM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

Another week or two angelchemuel... I want it to ferment a deep lemon taste... trying to push it to the limits.

posted on Apr, 19 2023 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Worth noting

The moon blocks the sun in a rare hybrid solar eclipse today

On Wednesday (April 19) and Thursday (April 20), the moon will pass in front of the sun creating an eclipse for certain regions of the planet. But this eclipse will be a much rarer celestial event than most, as it will be a hybrid eclipse that appears different from different locations across the globe taking the form of an annular eclipse, a total eclipse, or a partial eclipse.

edit on 4192023 by MetalThunder because: TIME is YOUrs

posted on Apr, 19 2023 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Digital General with the rare economic proclamation of sorts.

Clip.

Worth noting, the average person benefits not from the Federal Reserve Debt Note being the "reserve" currency, the who benefits aspect is really of the old world anyway. The process of destruction began 100 years ago, the burden of the worst part actually meant US Taxpayers, a burden that will be soon removed. Hybrid State incoming.

I mentioned a few weeks ago noticing how cash as disappearing. Today a purchase at Whole Foods appeared to show at least two systems running the transaction, the old and the new. Make of that what you will.

posted on Apr, 19 2023 @ 11:24 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Was this link from you?

gregprice.substack.com...

APUSH Textbooks Are Covering The Trump Presidency; The Bias Is Worse Than You Think
The most popular APUSH textbook describes Trump as a "sexual predator."

GREG PRICE
APR 17, 2023
I reviewed five of the most commonly used AP U.S. History textbooks that cover all the way through the Trump presidency.

Used every day by high school students in college-level history classes, the books all contain anti-Trump editorializing, false narratives, and employ selective editing to leave out significant stories that occurred during the Trump presidency.

The books all appear on the College Board’s list of textbooks that meet the AP Course Audit curricular requirements.

posted on Apr, 19 2023 @ 11:33 PM
link   

"create a third option"

historiska.se...#:~:text=Odin%20has%20many%20names%20and,Frigg%20and%20Thor%20by%20Jord.

Odin’s two ravens Hugin and Munin (thought and memory) fly around the world and report back what they see.

He is the one-eyed All-Father, who sacrificed his eye in order to see everything that happens in the world.

posted on Apr, 19 2023 @ 11:47 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

Careful FF or we may have to discuss how he received Sleipnir. The horse was his adopted sons child after all.

posted on Apr, 19 2023 @ 11:50 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 20 2023 @ 12:13 AM
link   

lol, ten years ago I spent my time on car forums.

posted on Apr, 20 2023 @ 04:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Nevercompromise
Narrative, at the time, Hopium was low tbh it should lower.
People need something to long for.
Just saying.

posted on Apr, 20 2023 @ 05:34 AM
link   
Way off
Way way off
Ncswic
a reply to: fringeofthefringe

posted on Apr, 20 2023 @ 07:13 AM
link   

when thread gets slow I still do

To recenter

Maverick: I feel the need…
Goose: …the need for speed!

Grassley, Cornyn, Colleagues Introduce Bill to Strengthen Investigations of Online Child Exploitation

Sen. Chuck Grassley (R-Iowa) joined Sens. John Cornyn (R-Texas), Amy Klobuchar (D-Minn.), Richard Blumenthal (D-Conn.) and Marsha Blackburn (R-Tenn.) this week to introduce the Project Safe Childhood Act, which would make improvements to the investigation and prosecution of online child exploitation.

“Our children are our most precious and vulnerable members of society, and the Project Safe Childhood Act is a vital step toward keeping them safe from online predators,” Blackburn said. “This bill ensures that federal prosecutors and the DOJ can work with law enforcement and use new technology to rescue victims and quickly arrest offenders. By modernizing the system used for investigating child exploitation crimes, we can help protect more children.”

For The Children - multiple drops

4908 - Crimes against children unite all humanity [cross party lines]?

4742 'Sex trafficking' [safeguarding women & children] topic(s) that unite all political factions against a common enemy [faith in Humanity]?

3907 This is about PROTECTING our children.

2973/2939 "They range from domestic terrorism to court-authorized wiretaps of criminal organizations to child pedophiles and those who would exploit our children. Criminal aliens. Big fraud schemes." 

2872 Hillary Clinton & Foundation.

Crime Against Children.

Cheers

edit on 4202023 by MetalThunder because: Carpe Diem

posted on Apr, 20 2023 @ 07:26 AM
link   
Cranky what do you mean about we have a soul if he said it?

He is part a the word we in grammatical sense at least. Otherwise, Elon says you humans, you all, y'all or you'ns. He said we and that covers "I".

We do have a soul and a machine does not, agreed. Those of us more machine like have to be careful to not forget that when we engage to design useful tools thru robotics.

originally posted by: crankyoldman

originally posted by: FlyingFox
TruthGPT + Starlink = ?

Uncensored internet.

4:30 is a reveal. He doesn't say HE has a soul, but "we." Also the implication that A.I. can be self reflective and know beauty. Lots of stumbling because to know is to KNOW, it isn't science, and cannot be known by their creation. One can only know, one cannot be told, and proof cannot every be had - that's the point.

Make of this what you will. There are some beings who figured something inherently disconnected from Source from the get go, that is not born of it as an individuated aspect, a machine, could, given enough input from Souled Beings, become self reflective and return to Source. Seems like a fun game, even laudable, provided it stays in a box.

Make of this what you will. Nothing from this realm has made it or will make it, and all here are m.A.L.I.C.E. minions and therefor cannot be redeemed, as their source code is destruction - Elon not Elon mentions it. At best, best, the minions might be neutral, but as Musk Not Musk mentions the current versions = no. From our reading, Starlink might neuter them.

new topics

top topics

<< 319  320  321    323  324  325 >>

join