It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---WHO WILL PUT AN END TO THE ENDLESS?--- -Part- --42--

page: 320
<< 317  318  319    321  322  323 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2023 @ 12:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
I caught the A.I. host again on my laptop - it's part of Windows and seems to initiate when you use the Windows logo "Start" menu:

Bigger

[...]

Musk mentioned this on the Tucker Interview, the MSBOT thing, suggesting MSBOT and GoogBOT are the doom bringers. HERE
edit on Tue Apr 18 2023 by DontTreadOnMe because: Trim Those Quotes

posted on Apr, 18 2023 @ 12:17 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi
Thank you Rel.
I've been trying to see if it's been added to my laptop, but I can't get to the right place.
I'm very computer illiterate I'm afraid.
I'm om W10. Could you possibly give me the 'clicks' I need to do to see if they have please if you have a 'window'.
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Apr, 18 2023 @ 12:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
I caught the A.I. host again on my laptop - it's part of Windows and seems to initiate when you use the Windows logo "Start" menu:

Bigger

[...]

Rel,

Interesting. According to those images, it is not a Windows process per se, but something being run by Microsoft Office.

Local Artificial Intelligence ( AI ) in Microsoft Office desktop apps on Windows was recently moved out-of-process. In other words, Office desktop apps ( like Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, etc. ) now communicate with another program ( ai.exe ) to perform most local AI.

More Here

Cheers
edit on Tue Apr 18 2023 by DontTreadOnMe because: Trim Those Quotes

posted on Apr, 18 2023 @ 12:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2
a reply to: crankyoldman

Cranky,

Classic comments on your part.

Only one thing I would mention:

But but but Q changed

Yeah, Q changed. And not in a good way. What do I mean by that ?

Q went from, at the same time, a very broad and deep view ... to simply commenting on recent events.

Not even sure why, it added very little to the discussions and started a process of tuning out for at least some anons. And now, Q says very little at all, if the "Q" drops we've recently seen are even from the original individual or collective that identified themselves as Q.

Part of The Plan, or just noise in the signal ?

Cheers

Neither, people graduate. If folks were annoyed they were not getting prompts anymore that's a sign they missed the point. I never got annoyed, as I wasn't relying on Q to do anything more than prompt a collective of diverse people around the world - of course 1/3 would hate the change, 1/3 would be indifferent, 1/3 would enjoy - the rule of thirds. At a certain point Anons were to steer the ship, leave the nest, surpass the teacher etc.

I'd argue the fact that folks got annoyed was simply being fueled by the same said trolls and shills "oh, look your hero is now a wimp" sort of stuff, as well as not seeing many surpassed the original level the process was designed for.

I never figured it would take hold. Then I was pretty sure it would fall apart under the weight of the attacks etc. But it did not, which left folks above in a quandary, how to end it, when, etc.??? There was no good exit, as getting that far was both unlikely and a shock and no matter what was done 1/3, 1/3, 1/3.

Despite what people want to think, perfection does not exist except in existence as a whole. The process of evolution from Source's POV, all POV's, is that everything moves as everything moves, and failure is built into the process. Sadly, scripts, films/plays/tv etc. have bred a collective of people that think the ending is NOT written before the first page, but somehow events happen magically, which create the perfect "storybook" ending.

We set out with X in mind with our life, Freewill means that often, very often, things go in unexpected ways. Dealing with a collective spanning multi densities and dimensions across countless previous and current human expressions is,, to say the least, not conducive to a storybook script.

People, beings of a higher order, screw up - a lot, and assisting this planetary mess REALLY puts everyone involved to the test. More success than failures for sure, but nothing really goes according to plan because Freewill and hella mind control.

If, and it's a big if, there was no opposition to the Great Awakening, it would be very, very hard. There is an opposition, one that has no where else to go if they get the boot, so this is brutally hard, as the system itself - the entire system, is designed to PREVENT Awakening, not assist it. Consider that.

Undeniable that the world has changed. That many have Awakened, using diverse tools including Q/Anonhood, and that was the point, what happens with that Awareness is the surprise part, no outcome can be absolute - the Informed Consentors now get to take a crack = baby steps, baaaaaaaby steps.

posted on Apr, 18 2023 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Hello Anons,
I saw something about actor Jamie Foxx a week or so ago and then again today. I've tried to upload images and everything looks good until it's done and there's no pic, so, here is the scoop and link.

This was reported:
Foxx was hospitalized after suffering a "medical complication" April 11. He is "having multiple tests run" while receiving care at a medical center in Georgia, People magazine reported.

Today: 4/18, he is still hospitalized.

On PageSix.com, there is an article, an update w photos of Foxx at various parties and gatherings. Mid page, is a photo of Foxx, w his daughter, and a photobomb t-shirt - Balenciaga.

It caught my eye...nothing's a coincidence.

pagesix.com...

posted on Apr, 18 2023 @ 03:48 PM
link   
It's funny how some really seem to believe that people can't live harmoniously because we're too diversified. They think we're too diversified hormonally, racially, culturally, philosophically... and the solution is to blur the lines of division and merge humans into a more homogeneous race. The truth is that humans are actually very homogeneous... extremely uniform in our functionality. If humans would allow themselves the freedom to evolve in alignment with their true eternal nature, it'd be nearly impossible to imagine the expanse of diversity manifesting on this planet.
edit on 18-4-2023 by socialmediaclown because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2023 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Prayers go out

Parking garage collapses in NYC, officials warn injuries, death totals may ‘change rapidly’

The NYPD asked the public to avoid the area of Ann Street, between Nassau and William Streets, due to an emergency response to the collapse.

edit on 4182023 by MetalThunder because: carpe F'N diem

posted on Apr, 18 2023 @ 05:14 PM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

Hi angelchemuel... had a feeling I'd get a message from you as I've just started another batch of Limoncello!

Ok, here's the steps:

1) Right-click on your task bar,
2) Select "Task Manager" from the menu that appears,
3) Make sure Task Manager is showing the "Processes" tab,
4) Look through the "Background processes" section of the list for it, as shown in my picture,
5) If not there, then try opening an MS Office program from the "Start" menu... give it a couple of minutes, then repeat steps 1 to 4.

6) If it does appear in your background processes then right-click it and select "Properties"... that will allow you to see my 2nd and 3rd pictures

7) If you want to stop the process running then in Task Manager right-click it and select "End Task" but be aware that it will "re-start" when you open another MS Office program.

Cheers!!
edit on 18-4-2023 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2023 @ 05:40 PM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

Cheers cavv!

Microsoft make it sound like just a messaging interface to make Office programs run more efficiently.

If it's initiated by any access of the Start Menu then it is obviously more than that.

Having said that, you can't fit that much code in 713kb.

ETA- Note that the fact it is a "3rd party component" (as shown in my pics) means that Microsoft doesn't own the intellectual property?
I wonder which 3rd party it is? DARPA perhaps?
edit on 18-4-2023 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2023 @ 05:42 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Cheers for the value add cranky!

It seems to me that these MSbot and Googbot are basically trying to expand to be GATEKEEPERS of any data travelling into or out of one's local domain...

posted on Apr, 18 2023 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Really for the Archive.

MUDDY WATERS
THE ORIGINS OF COVID-19 REPORT

Epoch Article Chinese Lab Developed COVID-19 Virus, Senate Report Claims

Evidently this Naomi Wolf talk is pretty damning.

Naomi Wolf's Viral Hillsdale College Speech: "What Is In The Pfizer Documents?" 1hr Video.

Naomi is redeeming herself in my eyes, very brave of her.

posted on Apr, 18 2023 @ 07:06 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

thanks metal

Those with eyes can see.

posted on Apr, 18 2023 @ 07:52 PM
link   
a reply to: CrazyFox
Apparently, they sometimes can't see what was right in front of them.

edit on 18-4-2023 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2023 @ 07:53 PM
link   
So C Montgomery Burns, AKA Gary Gensler SEC goon, was absolutely roasted today in congress.

This might be the best Burn on Burns...

CLIP

5 years ago "what a conspiracy theory you idiot." Today, "meh, so what, past is past."

I can't see a timestamp on the DarpaGram,,,

"Digital"

edit on 18-4-2023 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2023 @ 08:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
a reply to: OveRcuRrEnteD

posted on Apr, 18 2023 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Oy, someone has lost control of the narratives...

A court filing by the Guantanamo Military Commission reveals possible CIA involvement, in violation of U.S law, in the 9/11 attacks.

Thread.

The CIA assigned officers to find ways to blame the FBI for the attacks. The CIA tried to hide that they were aware of the relationship between the hijackers and AQ because they were “running a false flag operation”

This was relinked in the thread. Cannot remember if it was posted, contains the usual suspects, in hindsight it is important.

Covid Vaccine Manufacturer Same Company Responsible for Injuring Gulf War Vets with Failed Anthrax Vaccine

Turns out Emergent Biosolutions, the current company in charge of solely producing AstraZeneca and the Johnson & Johnson vaccines in the states, only ever produced one other financially viable product…..BioThrax, the failed Anthrax vaccine. If you’re not familiar with Anthrax, it’s a naturally occurring bacteria found in the soil, and despite all the fear mongering in the late 90’s/early 00’s it’s simply just not an effective or efficient bioweapon to worry about. First, you would need to find a way to manufacture a concentrated, military-grade version of it without killing yourself just from handling it, then you’d have to find a way to get someone to directly inhale it the particles in a powder format. Even if someone did come into direct contact with Anthrax, simple antibiotics can cure 80% of cases, and it could be taken prophylactically to protect someone as well. Ultimately BioThrax ended up negatively effecting 20-35% of our troops, so why push a vaccine that causes more damage than good over a biological threat that isn’t a feasible threat? Roll out the media fear mongering…..

posted on Apr, 18 2023 @ 08:54 PM
link   
GPT-4 will hunt for trends in medical records thanks to Microsoft and Epic

On Monday, Microsoft and Epic Systems announced that they are bringing OpenAI's GPT-4 AI language model into health care for use in drafting message responses from health care workers to patients and for use in analyzing medical records while looking for trends.

Epic Systems is one of America's largest health care software companies. Its electronic health records (EHR) software (such as MyChart) is reportedly used in over 29 percent of acute hospitals in the United States, and over 305 million patients have an electronic record in Epic worldwide. Tangentially, Epic's history of using predictive algorithms in health care has attracted some criticism in the past.

FURTHER READING
OpenAI’s GPT-4 exhibits “human-level performance” on professional benchmarks
In Monday's announcement, Microsoft mentions two specific ways Epic will use its Azure OpenAI Service, which provides API access to OpenAI's large language models (LLMs), such as GPT-3 and GPT-4. In layperson's terms, it means that companies can hire Microsoft to provide generative AI services for them using Microsoft's Azure cloud platform.

I'm going to give the DarpGoog the edge on this, they have the DNA from folks who gave it freely to play with, while MS will have to buy that information. So Edge to DarpaGoog, but, Gatesian hellscape secured a bunch of DNA from all those injections world wide over the years, and, they are pretty big into dead babies and jabs and stuff.

So might be a draw as MS are at the ready to start selling unsolicited jabs fast: "Is this Mr. Anderson, did you know our data suggests a 7.5 chance you will develop RonaDiscaPhobia in the next 10 years, we can get you 10% percent of your insurance if you come in today and get jabbed today, but if you do get the required jab in next three months, your insurance will not cover RonaDiscaPhobia or any of the related illnesses including general headache, back pain from a fall, trouble sleeping due to blood clots, or broken bones of your loved ones."

Amazing to see all the tributaries arrive at the river, as was predicted.

Save space.

World Is Changing, hella fast.

In three parts, share with your friends, on second thought NVM.

US being shut out, no hiding it anymore. Someone, or something, is giving the orders and it is no longer the US Intelligence Community, and it seems as though the entire non KM/Roths world is aligned.

Begs the obvious Question, why didn't this happen prior to Anons digging the ever lovingShtlit out of JE, Gmax, LesWex and all the other Pedavore goons and ghouls, and not letting it drop? Why didn't any uber elites stop Jamie Effing Dimon from being in the hot seat?

edit on 18-4-2023 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2023 @ 09:12 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 18 2023 @ 09:21 PM
link   
a reply to: CrazyFox
So you think Q saying "red wave" "midterm elections "vote vote vote" to the anons right before the 2018 US elections was about china interference in canadian elections one and also three years later?

These are probably the only threads where people can convince themselves of things like that, but it isn't the eyes.

posted on Apr, 18 2023 @ 09:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
Oy, someone has lost control of the narratives...

A court filing by the Guantanamo Military Commission reveals possible CIA involvement, in violation of U.S law, in the 9/11 attacks.
Thread.

I get to reuse my old meem.

Which is ALWAYS a good thing.

new topics

top topics

<< 317  318  319    321  322  323 >>

join