It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---WHO WILL PUT AN END TO THE ENDLESS?--- -Part- --42--

page: 318
<< 315  316  317    319  320  321 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2023 @ 10:39 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

It's unfortunate but any form of governmental system or any system at all that's created from the human mind is doomed to failure unless there is a monumental shift in human consciousness and perception.

posted on Apr, 16 2023 @ 11:11 PM
link   
A FAIRLY elected, representative government should work in theory. Unfortunately money in politics seems to be the deciding factor, not leadership skills and good ideas. We also have the problem of unelected bureaucrats that undermine the few Good politicians we have. People have been talking about term limits and getting money out of politics for as long as I can remember, but for obvious reasons the elites have priced out the average citizen from holding any real positions of power. I guess the exception is for useful idiots to be funded by the elites to do their bidding.

posted on Apr, 17 2023 @ 12:01 AM
link   
Removing money from politics is a good idea but money is simply a variable. It's not the issue. The real issue is peoples' relationship with money and their dependence on it. The dependency is an addiction. Addiction is bondage. You can remove money from the equation, replace it with a new variable and we will still have the same problem. The problem is the perception and beliefs people hold that stem from fear. Until people break this pattern of thought, it doesn't matter if you remove money or don't remove money. It doesn't matter if elections are fair or rigged...the premise of a fair government may seem airtight in theory but the semblance of order in the working model will always fall to corruption until people change their minds.

ETA: This is why I take somewhat of an issue with the idea of a brigrade of white hats rescuing humanity. The vibrational frequency of waiting to be saved is very different from the frequency of making the decision to save yourself and these different frequencies of thought will lead to two very different outcomes for humanity. White hats can save the day, Donald Tump can usher in a golden age, you can implement a quantum financial system and create a new global economic system based on fairness and equality...none of it will matter if the world remains stuck in the frequency of addiction, victimhood and bondage. We will slide right back into our old patterns of fear-based behavior and right back down the path to sin and corruption. True change will only come from a shift in the collective consciousness.
edit on 17-4-2023 by socialmediaclown because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2023 @ 12:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
Symbols. Matter. Damnit. Read the Writing on the Flags. YUGE.

The flag business does seem to be odd in terms of diplomatic protocol, but ...

same treatment for Dmitry Chernyshenko, one of Russia's deputy prime ministers:

Looks like that twitter comment is showing a genuine photo but not explaining that other foreign powers also had no flag shown.

Cheers

posted on Apr, 17 2023 @ 01:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
Symbols. Matter. Damnit. Read the Writing on the Flags. YUGE.

Normally, yes. I think that maybe displaying the US flag might just be taboo in Vietnam, due to the genocidal history there. However, yeah "commander" BIDEN.
edit on 17-4-2023 by FlyingFox because: I'm just catching up...

posted on Apr, 17 2023 @ 01:27 AM
link   
a reply to: socialmediaclown

With or without government, things tend to degrade into Gangsterism. Our elite Robber-Baron class is born from this ideology, so it's very much present in modern Corporatism.

posted on Apr, 17 2023 @ 01:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox

With or without government, things tend to degrade into Gangsterism. Our elite Robber-Baron class is born from this ideology, so it's very much present in modern Corporatism.

In the old days, the merchant class was allowed to make money but knew better than to challenge those who were of the monarchy or aristocracy. Merchant class is rather big for its boots these days.

Cheers

posted on Apr, 17 2023 @ 02:36 AM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

Maybe you need a refresher on something called The Ciompi Revolt

Revolt of the Ciompi, (1378), insurrection of the lower classes of Florence that briefly brought to power one of the most democratic governments in Florentine history. The ciompi (“wool carders”) were the most radical of the groups that revolted, and they were defeated by the more conservative elements in Florentine society.

A struggle between factions within the major ruling guilds triggered the uprising. Members of the lower classes, called upon to take part in the revolt in late June, continued to agitate on their own during the month of July. They presented a series of petitions to the Signoria (executive council of Florence) demanding a more equitable fiscal policy and the right to establish guilds for those groups not already organized. Then, on July 22, the lower classes forcibly took over the government, placing one of their members, the wool carder Michele di Lando, in the important executive office of gonfaloniere of justice. The new government, controlled by the minor guilds, was novel in that for the first time it represented all the classes of society, including the ciompi, who were raised to the status of a guild.

In truth, the newly created Merchant Class was trying to use the worker's guilds to undermine the Aristocracy, which were mostly descended from Roman Senators. The Merchant Class was composed of people who neither controlled production nor the purse strings. All they were was a group of mafia like families that wanted to be the middle men within the guild systems. These Merchant Class families got tired of having to answer to the old Roman Aristocracy and formulated the ciompi revolt in order to force the Aristocracy in to spending resources on putting down the revolt.

I highlighted much of this type of thinking and how it was being used to shape todays world. Thread seen here

So the idea that the Merchant Class knew better about challenging the Aristocracy, well that's all they did from the very beginning of that class of people. Maybe we should go back to the three class of people; Those who work, Those who pray, and Those who protect. With a little modification that might create a better society than what we have today of Those who rule and those who slave.

posted on Apr, 17 2023 @ 02:51 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

I agree with that sentiment but society isn't blameless. Societies play a crucial role in these patterns of victim/perp partnerships that we share with our governments/elite class. In order to end these self perpetuating cycles of abuse, someone's got to break the behavioral patterns that keep us trapped in the dysfunction. It never the perpetrators that take that first step. It's always the victims that have to be the ones to break the pattern.

edit on 17-4-2023 by socialmediaclown because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2023 @ 03:54 AM
link   
Nail on head!
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Apr, 17 2023 @ 07:44 AM
link   
QTSR April 16:

QTSR April 16:

QTSR April 16:

edit on 4/17/2023 by OveRcuRrEnteD because: * the opinions expressed in the quotes of this post do not necessarily reflect the opinions of the poster.

posted on Apr, 17 2023 @ 09:28 AM
link   
All that concern you expressed is wrapped up in this old statement concerning the "Brigade of White Hats".

"I prefer the devil I don't know over the one I do" at this point. The one I do, has brought it to us in a big way and are literally having their minions laugh at us on places like "the view" where 5 hags act like witches in a quick summary.

originally posted by: socialmediaclown
Removing money from politics is a good idea but money is simply a variable. It's not the issue. The real issue is peoples' relationship with money and their dependence on it. The dependency is an addiction. Addiction is bondage. You can remove money from the equation, replace it with a new variable and we will still have the same problem. The problem is the perception and beliefs people hold that stem from fear. Until people break this pattern of thought, it doesn't matter if you remove money or don't remove money. It doesn't matter if elections are fair or rigged...the premise of a fair government may seem airtight in theory but the semblance of order in the working model will always fall to corruption until people change their minds.

ETA: This is why I take somewhat of an issue with the idea of a brigrade of white hats rescuing humanity. The vibrational frequency of waiting to be saved is very different from the frequency of making the decision to save yourself and these different frequencies of thought will lead to two very different outcomes for humanity. White hats can save the day, Donald Tump can usher in a golden age, you can implement a quantum financial system and create a new global economic system based on fairness and equality...none of it will matter if the world remains stuck in the frequency of addiction, victimhood and bondage. We will slide right back into our old patterns of fear-based behavior and right back down the path to sin and corruption. True change will only come from a shift in the collective consciousness.

posted on Apr, 17 2023 @ 09:33 AM
link   
This is as important as it gets as it establishes our timelines.
Hunter gave up the laptop even before Biden announced his run for prez.
This all happened while Hunter was still strung out smoking crack and his 14 y.o. niece pregnant with his child.
Add to that Hunters family all pissed off at him and him becoming isolated.
Joe ran for prez because of this.
They made him run.
Cranky just posted about how everything happening now with Joe looks way to scripted to be an accident.
Joe is there to implode.
So it looks like a Joe in a mask for this final chapter.
What happened to the old actor Joe?

This sure is interesting to watch.
The pod people sure are active in all relevant threads lately.

Too late, the movie is playing.
Intermission over.
Take your seats and enjoy all the squirming and fidgeting about.
It's almost as good as the movie
a reply to: OveRcuRrEnteD

posted on Apr, 17 2023 @ 10:02 AM
link   
In another thread there was a discussion about how, first Diane Feinstein and now Mitch McConnell, are suddenly getting a lot of push to retire, from within their own party. Both are suspected to be providing info to China.

I'm starting to suspect that the end game will go something like this:
It will be revealed that not just Biden, but several high-ranking members of Congress are on China's payroll. Probably people in the DOJ and CIA as well. At this point, it will be basically unavoidable that the military steps in to sort things out. I don't know if they would arrest senators or congressman outright, but somehow or other they'd sideline them until replacements could be chosen.

posted on Apr, 17 2023 @ 11:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

I don't know if there's a team of white hats or not. I'm waiting to see like everyone else. I'm not saying it's a bad thing if there is a team and a plan and the corrupt leaders are rounded up to face justice. But what happens after that? I'm sure many will assume that is the time to celebrate but if we reach that juncture and humanity is still at the same level of consciousness that we are at right now then that will be the time the real challenge for humanity really begins. Here's another old statement: "No problem can be solved from the same level of consciousness that created it."

No one's going to hand us a Golden Age. The Golden Age has to be created, consciously.

When Moses freed the Israelites, they did not go directly into the Promised Land. I suspect that many people on the planet today will be wandering through the desert just like the Israelites did. We will not all cross that bridge to the new world, together. It will be a solo journey and each soul will cross over at their own volition and in their own time.

posted on Apr, 17 2023 @ 11:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox

That's where " Symbolism " Binds a People to their Nation State . In America , it Expresses itself through Patriotism.....

posted on Apr, 17 2023 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Moment of Zen

posted on Apr, 17 2023 @ 12:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

I think their influence has waxed and waned. I doubt many of the merchants of the early Middle Ages wanted to defy the brutish robber barons who controlled the local river crossing. That said, I'm sure the goodies that merchants could obtain were used to obtain favors and influence.

But today is bizarre. The highest of the merchant class run their own global operations with barely a glance at the requirements of supposedly sovereign lands. There is no more balance, the scales are completely broken.

Cheers

posted on Apr, 17 2023 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Society owes it's triumphs to the teaching of our philosophers beginning with Plato, Aristotle.
It takes a village to grow logic minded individuals...rational people.
When our village idiots make a proclamation, it is for the better interest of the village to ridicule asinine assumptions.
How far have we gone that reverting back to the teachings of our great thinkers becomes alien?

How high the bar of rationalism has become that we decide our teachers were wrong all along?

There is no higher calling than a servant to the people.

posted on Apr, 17 2023 @ 03:07 PM
link   
a reply to: loveguy

" There is no higher calling than a servant to the people. "

Here Here !

Under the Mediterranean Sea West of the West Bank ? Are you a Fish by Any Chance ? ...................*)

new topics

top topics

<< 315  316  317    319  320  321 >>

join