It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---WHO WILL PUT AN END TO THE ENDLESS?--- -Part- --42--

page: 315
<< 312  313  314    316  317  318 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2023 @ 09:10 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox
If you look at the post I was replying to PeteMitchell said:

...but I did just wanna make sure it was clear some just have no other “home” to discuss the oddball happenings of the world I guess.

I was just stating the fact that all of ATS is a home for oddball happenings of the world. That is the main purpose of ATS.

As a matter of fact when some of us have gone off on a tangent, talking about simulation theory, esoterics or even covid, posts get deleted for being off-topic. I don't object to that at all. I can't figure out why people can't see what I see but that is just how things are.

posted on Apr, 14 2023 @ 09:53 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 14 2023 @ 10:12 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 14 2023 @ 10:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: PeteMitchell
a reply to: daskakik

So one thing I wanna clarify, and I think you already know and this is probably yet again like JOM said me taking it personal lol.
Many of us never have really held onto the Q drops as gospel. Many of us simply share similar sentiments about some type of nefarious shenanigans happening at an “elite” level.
I get what you’re saying about holding onto narratives or disillusioned about timelines, but I did just wanna make sure it was clear some just have no other “home” to discuss the oddball happenings of the world I guess.

Hmm, and I think we have had a good run here vetting this oddball happenings too. All of us are somewhat in the dark but we keep forgetting collectively it seems that it is the use of Sun Tzu tactics or die for the White hats/Q. The satanist it appears are the ones obligated by their code to show what they are doing. People here have been pointing out the Q comment on the future proves the past. Well, there is a code they are using of revealing the plans in advance so we have been "warned" and we can choose to sit there like a deer in the headlights and get run over, or we can act like lions and bears that give a damn for our family and territory.

posted on Apr, 14 2023 @ 10:49 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

IF, and only if the Robot laws are coded into the operating system would that have to be so. If it is not coded in there as you are pointing out may not be the case with AI, then all bets are off for Asimov's Robot Laws.

posted on Apr, 15 2023 @ 12:15 AM
link   
a reply to: daskakik
If that's all you did I would be fine with it, it's your loaded responses,sometimes more blatant than others. I can respect anyone's opinion,no matter the side. It's the attitude. That's all.
Where you see nothing and cling to your opinion like it's over and nothing at all has happened,I see so many things that pertain to all of it on a daily basis. We are not the same.
I do appreciate your questions.

posted on Apr, 15 2023 @ 12:25 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 15 2023 @ 12:26 AM
link   
Let me tell you why I am here on this thread.
The Clintons, Obama's, Podestas, Elefantes, Rothschild's, Royals, Hollywood, Obramavich, Epstein, Maxwell, etc... have been proven to be evil and guilty of the worst crimes against humanity and especially against children that anyone's worst imagination can fathom.
And not only am I certain of it, I am also certain that most of these sick pedovore freaks have already met their day of justice in military tribunals and are dead.

This pic of Hillary.
The real Hillary...she is dead.
art.state.gov...

That pic has Hillary surrounded by some of the worst people that ever lived.

My take on it is they all get justice and none of the type of hopium that Dask and others hope for in Q and all of us being wrong in this will ever sell here.
Nobody gives a flying woohoo what you or Dask think.

Most of us that endure know what is at stake

ellacruz.org... (not for the weak, nsfw, graphic images).

Guantanamo Bay is busy, full and active.
It is approximately 100 times bigger since Obama left office.

STFU
NCSWIC
Hillary was arrested and is dead.
Justice isn't slow.
You just never got the memo.

And there is only one reason, and one reason only why anyone who does not believe as we do in this Q movement can spend years of their time trying to memorize Q memes and themes and not believe claiming it's a larp and mocking those that do the work....does it.
See, for me this isn't fun and something I do for fun.
I am all in.
I am taking a stand and I am in it to win it, till the end.

See, I am a Q'ist.
I proudly claim it.
Not a Q'ultist.
Knowing what is at stake I would never want to be an anti-Q'ist.
When President Donald J. Trump signed the EO on December 21, 2017 to end human trafficking he had me.
In it till the end.
And nobody in their right mind would try to stop it.

I want to remind this thread why we got behind it.
The wholesale slaughter of children for play and sustenance is ending because of threads like this and people like Assange, DJT and Melania and Q, whoever they might be.

And we ain't done.

Que Timothy Charles Holmseth and Field McConnell.
The next chapter is about to begin.
Military tribunals become public knowledge this year.
Do I need to tell you it is unsociable to eat the children?
I hope not.

Dask could not be more wrong, all the time.
Time is running out.

"Q said vote, vote, vote in 2018, he gave a false prophecy, see, see"

Absolute stupidity.

I am still here waiting for the party.
The pizza party.
Or did Q get that wrong?
a reply to: tallcool1

posted on Apr, 15 2023 @ 12:34 AM
link   
According to this exposé, you've all been duped and psyopped by Mike Flynn. What fun!

posted on Apr, 15 2023 @ 12:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

IF, and only if the Robot laws are coded into the operating system would that have to be so. If it is not coded in there as you are pointing out may not be the case with AI, then all bets are off for Asimov's Robot Laws.

What happens with those laws when kids run past a robot and yell out, "Self destruct!"

Those three laws are banal.

I could just imagine a city bus service with robot drivers interacting with Karens and Kevins.

Lol.

P

posted on Apr, 15 2023 @ 07:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Astyanax

you've all been duped and psyopped by Mike Flynn

posted on Apr, 15 2023 @ 08:50 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox
Bless his shriveled-up old rotten heart!

posted on Apr, 15 2023 @ 10:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: pheonix358

originally posted by: Justoneman

What happens with those laws when kids run past a robot and yell out, "Self destruct!"

Those three laws are banal.

I could just imagine a city bus service with robot drivers interacting with Karens and Kevins.

Lol.

P

What happens is the robot would wait until humans were clear and then self destruct. They are machines and not sentient beings. That they may be able to fake it doesn't change reality AND the AI will automatically go the next thing in an "if, then" computer command line.

posted on Apr, 15 2023 @ 11:16 AM
link   
a reply to: RookQueen

Speaking of "Shriveled-up old rotten hearts"

Billionaire Les Wexner Uses Bodyguards to Dodge Subpoena In Scandalous Jeffrey Epstein Sex Trafficking Lawsuit Against JPMorgan: Court Documents

But USVI’s team of white shoe lawyers are determined to find out why Wexner suspiciously accepted cash from Epstein through one of the bogus companies set up at JPMorgan.

"Among the many payments JPMorgan processed that the Government has identified as evidencing Epstein’s wrongdoing was one by an ostensibly charitable organization of Epstein, Enhanced Education, in the amount of $124,232 to billionaire businessman Leslie Wexner,” the motion states.

edit on 4152023 by MetalThunder because: TIME is what you make of IT

posted on Apr, 15 2023 @ 11:44 AM
link   
April 15, 2023

RE: www.breitbart.com...

This was an ingenious setup, that has "set the stage" for what's coming.

The US Intel and Mil and Law Enforcement agencies are calling the intentionally leaked intelligence, "Catastrophic".

President Biden however, says the leak is no big deal because nothing big was revealed.

Why? Because he has done FAR WORSE than publish classified documents online.

There will be NO WAY to defend the fact of Joe Biden selling Intel for $$$, once Special Counsel HUR reveals his crimes.

WATCH!

posted on Apr, 15 2023 @ 11:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Astyanax
According to this exposé, you've all been duped and psyopped by Mike Flynn. What fun!

The “mechanisms of moral disengagement” laid out here being used by Islamic extremists, are precisely how it has worked with the rise of the alt-right and QAnon. This is the playbook of the right wing, the playbook of fascists. Flynn didn’t use this information to prevent this in America, he used it to make sure it happened in America.

Inverted speculation. Isis al Qaeda are CIA fronts created on the same blackboard think tank as presented.

Talks like isis and alqeada are doing the lords work?

Sovereignty is not a word well understood the world over.

Meddling is the theme.

Hillary was supposed to win!

Try to keep up.

posted on Apr, 15 2023 @ 11:58 AM
link   
This is rather humorous, worth remembering that "rights" are inherent, and do not need to be codified. The minute they are codified they are no longer inherent rights = Inversion.

UN report calls for decriminalization of all sexual activity, including between adults and children

With respect to the enforcement of criminal law, any prescribed minimum age of consent to sex must be applied in a non-discriminatory manner. Enforcement may not be linked to the sex/gender of participants or age of consent to marriage. Moreover, sexual conduct involving persons below the domestically prescribed minimum age of consent to sex may be consensual, in fact, if not in law. In this context, the enforcement of criminal law should reflect the rights and capacity of persons under 18 years of age to make decisions about engaging in consensual sexual conduct and their right to be heard in matters concerning them.

Now, remember the WHO on down changed the meaning of term "informed consent" over the jab, which turned into implied consent, so the term in meaningless.

Now, what peaked my interest was the UN's "Human Rights" list, which is found HERE. A quick scan shows Team Joe, and the UN/WHO are working to violate every. single. one. of these alleged rights at every. single. point. possible. This is not surprising as the only reason the wrote them down was to destroy them one by one, and if you're insightful you'll be able to fill in the Buzzword Phrase attached to destroy each - ie: Own Nothing and Be Happy

Again, once something is codified it is no longer inherent. That's the process of inversion.

And now for something completely different.

The Perfect example of how the Original Narrative (it must be a lie) works, as well as how the DroidBoT class works. The Jones character is not a human being, full stop as they used to say. It is a character of the matrix, we see them all the time as the seem to defy the laws of physics in order to create chaos.

This is absolutely devastating for those who blindly believed Rebeckah Jones.

Lengthy report detailing the so called "fired for not manipulating covid data..." florida thing. If you use the "that's a bot" and "the Original Narrative must be a lie" glasses you can see how the damage can never be undone and she'll escape with probation, small fine, and a big payout from the state to add the "insult to injury" element to the story line.

They are everywhere. The guy who was arrested 99x with no jail time = matrixBOT.

posted on Apr, 15 2023 @ 12:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nevercompromise
"Q said vote, vote, vote in 2018, he gave a false prophecy, see, see"

Absolute stupidity.

Something wrong with your reading comprehension? "Red wave" was a republican slogan in 2018. Q predicted it was going to be more than a wave it was going to be a tsunami, it wasn't.

Military tribunals become public knowledge this year.

I'd bet this is as true as your QFS in place by the end of January 2023 prediction that you made last year.

You get that account form yet?
edit on 15-4-2023 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2023 @ 12:18 PM
link   
a reply to: loveguy
...because the right wing are the fascists lol. Substitute "right wing" and "QAnon" with "left wing" and "trans activist" and it is spot on. It seems Gen. Flynn saw what was coming. Who is Jim Stewartson? His opinion is comical at this point

Anti-disinformation activist, pissed off Twitter exile

Writing, research and podcast for understanding and resisting the propaganda, psyops and malicious actors assaulting global liberal democracy. #IAmAntiFascist

new topics

top topics

<< 312  313  314    316  317  318 >>

join