It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---WHO WILL PUT AN END TO THE ENDLESS?--- -Part- --42--

page: 313
<< 310  311  312    314  315  316 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2023 @ 11:44 PM
link   
a reply to: CrazyFox
WTF are you talking about? What else could they have been talking about during the US elections and describing how republicans were going to win big?

The color of Mars?
edit on 13-4-2023 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2023 @ 11:46 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

PBS and NPR should have let President Trump stop their government funding like he wanted to do, instead of wailing and protesting. They would have been better off over the long run.

posted on Apr, 13 2023 @ 11:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik
What else could they have been talking about during the US elections and describing how republicans were going to win big?

The planning worked. Americans kicked Democrats out of control of the U.S. House.

posted on Apr, 13 2023 @ 11:57 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

posted on Apr, 14 2023 @ 12:07 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust
Before 2018 Repubs had both the house and the senate and lost the house in 2018. How was that kicking the Dems out of control? They also only picked up two seats in the senate. That doesn't sound like a red wave or tsunami to me.

Sept. 27 2018

RED OCTOBER>>>
MIDTERM ELECTIONS
RED WAVE OR RED TSUNAMI?
FIGHT!
FIGHT!
FIGHT!
Q

edit on 14-4-2023 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2023 @ 12:58 AM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

China Bought Dominion In October
billlawrenceonline.com...

The Return of Red China
asiasociety.org...

Pretty clear what is being shown here

posted on Apr, 14 2023 @ 01:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: CrazyFox
Pretty clear what is being shown here

Maybe it is clear when you twist it to mean whatever you want it to mean but your source is dated 2020 so it has no real connection to Q's drop in 2018:
RED OCTOBER>>>
MIDTERM ELECTIONS
RED WAVE OR RED TSUNAMI?

posted on Apr, 14 2023 @ 01:18 AM
link   
reply to: tallcool1
I agree,and you seem to have what I can tell is a logical, reasonable opinion . Dask has a habit of just naysaying everything and being condescending in the process. I've never appreciated that ,it sticks in my craw so please excuse me for that.
This whole Q thing ,for me and a multitude of people is based on several factors.The events of the last few years on social media,news,Joes ridiculous behaviors, other people in the spotlight, combined with drops,which absolutely do not display the actual proper dates, it's another mindnumbing puzzle. All the weird videos from celebrities when the lockdowns began,I could go on but you get the gist. That's the thing with Dask and those like him, he's outside looking in,making judgements and responses, he's not immersed in it or anything close to that,so how can he have a proper opinion,and yes, he's entitled to any opinion,I know this. He only mentioned Q drops.
We're all sitting here in awe of what we're experiencing and he thinks we're a cult and brainwashed and is the one who's leading with condescension, It's very frustrating, it got personal for me. But alas, trying to convince anyone of anything online is futile at best.
I know damn well it has to play out before normies will see anything,if even at all .
So having said all that. When I do reply,it's because I let his snarkiness get the best of me.
Save for this issue,Q has and is quite a ride, I fully intend to keep paying attention,read this thread and try not to let people's lack of enthusiasm and lack of seeing connections affect me. Cheers

posted on Apr, 14 2023 @ 01:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: ujustneverknow
Dask has a habit of just naysaying everything and being condescending in the process.

All you have to do to shut me up is prove me wrong.

When DJT was getting chummy with Kim Jong-un I honestly felt like I was gonna have to eat my hat. I no longer feel like that.

I respect the fact that some of you are still clinging on to hope, and you are free to do so, at the same time it irks me that such intelligent people can't see how they have been played. The proof is in the pudding and all we have is an empty plate and you are here angry at me because I pointed out we got nothing?
edit on 14-4-2023 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2023 @ 06:28 AM
link   

I respect the fact that some of you are still clinging on to hope, and you are free to do so, at the same time it irks me that such intelligent people can't see how they have been played.

A train going nowhere does not need a conductor.

Yet you are still riding it.

posted on Apr, 14 2023 @ 06:44 AM
link   

a reply to: PeteMitchell
That is funny considering how repetitive many of the pro Q posts can be.

Where is the frustration for someone asking is this suicide week or for saying "watch the water"´or NCSWIC for the thousandth time?

Maybe it's you who feel the frustration but are in denial so want others to do the dissappointment for you.

"Watch The Water".....France protests over commercial reserviors stealing water for private profit. The shape of things to come on a more global scale?

posted on Apr, 14 2023 @ 07:05 AM
link   
No twist pretty clear.
Red = commies
Makes more sense that way.
Can you tell where it was noted by cueball that red=Republican?
Thought so.

posted on Apr, 14 2023 @ 08:17 AM
link   
Question if I may please.
Why hasn't Airforce 1 Joe is travelling in Ireland not got the seal of office on it?
Rainbows
Jane
PS OH, they have just opened the door on the plane and there's a tiny seal on the inside. I thought AF1 had the seal enblazoned on the outside too?
edit on am48America/ChicagoFriday2023-04-14T08:21:26-05:0008America/Chicago04000000 by angelchemuel because: (no reason given)

PPS..... and..... and.... where is his 'oriental bodyguard'? When did he disappear?
edit on am48America/ChicagoFriday2023-04-14T08:29:52-05:0008America/Chicago04000000 by angelchemuel because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2023 @ 09:01 AM
link   
The red wave could have been a descriptor of CCP/Communist influence in stealing our elections.
This leading to execution of the EO that is still enforced even though Biden could have ended it where foreign influence of our Federal elections is quite relevant as seen ongoing in Az.Red has pretty much always depicted Communism.
I always wondered why the conservative republicans got the red color.

So by your own definition Q might have been infering a red wave of Communist interference in our midterms is correct and the Biden s are in bed with the CCP.

WTF are you talking about? What else could they have been talking about during the US elections and describing how republicans were going to win big?

The color of Mars?

So in the Q drops did they say the republicans were going to "win big", or is it you that said it and now you are trying to only make yourself look correct?
edit on 14-4-2023 by Nevercompromise because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2023 @ 09:06 AM
link   
Dude.
I did not read your post before I posted above.

So now I ask.
How did we miss this before?

originally posted by: CrazyFox
No twist pretty clear.
Red = commies
Makes more sense that way.
Can you tell where it was noted by cueball that red=Republican?
Thought so.

posted on Apr, 14 2023 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Dask has a habit of just naysaying everything and being condescending in the process.

All you have to do to shut me up is prove I am not wrong.

When DJT was getting chummy with Kim Jong-un I honestly felt like I have to eat my hat. I no longer feel like that.

I resent the fact that some of you are still clinging on to hope, and you are free to do so, at the same time it irks me that such intelligent people can't see how they cannot be played. The proof is in the pudding and all I have is a complaint of an empty plate and you are here angry at me because y'all pointed out we got pudding on the stove and I got nothing?

I had to fix that.
I just had to.

posted on Apr, 14 2023 @ 11:28 AM
link   

reply to: tallcool1
I agree,and you seem to have what I can tell is a logical, reasonable opinion . Dask has a habit of just naysaying everything and being condescending in the process. I've never appreciated that ,it sticks in my craw so please excuse me for that.

So - this is not directed at you personally, but from my perspective Dask is replying to people in the exact same condescending way that people are replying to him. And those replies to Dask are always along the line of how he just "refuses see all the proof" - well I've been here all along, filled with hope and really wanting all this Q stuff to be real - and, again just my opinion, there's not a single thing that anyone can point to as actual proof for many of Q's literal predictions. Telling me that I just can't see it or I need to open my eyes or whatever is not proof. Point to something that actually corroborates Q's predictions.

This whole Q thing ,for me and a multitude of people is based on several factors. The events of the last few years on social media,news,Joes ridiculous behaviors, other people in the spotlight, combined with drops,which absolutely do not display the actual proper dates, it's another mindnumbing puzzle. All the weird videos from celebrities when the lockdowns began,I could go on but you get the gist. That's the thing with Dask and those like him, he's outside looking in,making judgements and responses, he's not immersed in it or anything close to that,so how can he have a proper opinion,and yes, he's entitled to any opinion,I know this. He only mentioned Q drops.
We're all sitting here in awe of what we're experiencing and he thinks we're a cult and brainwashed and is the one who's leading with condescension, It's very frustrating, it got personal for me. But alas, trying to convince anyone of anything online is futile at best.

Well again, I'm on the inside looking in just like you and everyone else here, but when I set down my bottle of hopium and think rationally, the truth is more like we're all trying to shoehorn in a bunch of current events to fit them into the narrative. We all believed Q was talking about a republican red wave in the 2020 election and then the midterms... now we're trying to make it be about the commies. Watch the water has probably had at least 100 different meanings now, and nothing can stop what is coming - well something sure is delaying what is coming at least. And for whatever reason many of us follow social media accounts who claim to be "in the know" about Q, but are very possibly just grifting for money or attention - and us "Q followers" eat it up like a fantastic surf and turf dinner, refusing to even entertain the thought that we may be being played. I absolutely agree that there definitely is some interesting and often weird things going on in the world now, but none of that really proves or disproves Q is what they claim.

I know damn well it has to play out before normies will see anything,if even at all .
So having said all that. When I do reply,it's because I let his snarkiness get the best of me.
Save for this issue,Q has and is quite a ride, I fully intend to keep paying attention,read this thread and try not to let people's lack of enthusiasm and lack of seeing connections affect me. Cheers

It also has to play out for those of us who believe that we're "awake" (that includes myself), because if we're being brutally honest - none of us has any "F"-ing clue what is going on or what Q meant. Anyone claiming any different is truly delusional and probably suffers from some sort of superiority complex. We are all guessing at what many of the drops mean, and things that seem "obvious" now will likely change in the future, as has been going on since the very first drop. And I'm not trying to be negative at all here - I am still following this thread and some social media accounts and am still hoping that the veil will actually drop soon and the whole world will wake up to the disgusting people who rule over the planet. But even with that hope, I try to be pragmatic about the whole thing because I have grown tired of hearing how somethings going down almost every other week and every other weekend is going to be "suicide weekend" (and I think everyone else has grown tired of this too). How many times in these threads have we stated that "it's habbening" only to have it not "habben" because we interpreted something wrong (again) ?

I try to see differences of opinion from the other persons perspective as much as I can, and I believe that from Dask's perspective, he sees that the king has no clothes - shouting from the rooftops about the kings nakedness trying to get through to the king's followers - yet they still refuse to see that the king truly is naked.

But even with all of our different opinions, we should be able to be civil to one another. In the immortal words of Rodney King - "Can't we all just get along?"

posted on Apr, 14 2023 @ 12:04 PM
link   
This mornings tour d' madness is something to behold.

Found the mirror in this curious.

Ukraine mirror is funny.

Pretty much defines the witch hunt mirror.
Billionaire LinkedIn Founder and Democrat Megadonor Secretly Funding E. Jean Carroll’s Rape Lawsuit Against Trump

Talking with a friend last night who does not Q, but listens to my etc etc etc and has for years. He was mentioning how he sees all this stuff entirely different as it all unfolds. Not matching my POV of course, but it was interesting. One of the one's we agreed on seeing that makes no sense, is the sudden appearance of the Zombies (see clips from Philly and LA) where folks are literal Zombies. I've seen a slhit ton of homeless, and drug addicts in Los Angeles but post pandemic the Zombies showed up, it's like a new breed of bot.

posted on Apr, 14 2023 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Macron Wins Approval to Raise France’s Retirement Age
www.wsj.com...

What happens now

posted on Apr, 14 2023 @ 12:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: socialmediaclown
Macron Wins Approval to Raise France’s Retirement Age
www.wsj.com...

What happens now

Oh. That may have been an ill advised decision on the part of the council. Would have been better to clip Macron's wings and force him to negotiate a compromise. Will get ugly on the streets now IMO.

Cheers

new topics

top topics

<< 310  311  312    314  315  316 >>

join