It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---WHO WILL PUT AN END TO THE ENDLESS?--- -Part- --42--

page: 314
<< 311  312  313    315  316  317 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2023 @ 12:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: CrazyFox
No twist pretty clear.
Red = commies
Makes more sense that way.
Can you tell where it was noted by cueball that red=Republican?
Thought so.

So Q was saying vote, vote, vote for commies in the US midterms? and you think it makes more sense that way?
edit on 14-4-2023 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2023 @ 01:03 PM
link   
a reply to: nerbot
I'm not riding anything. I'm discussing things on a discussion forum.

Also, I'm not frustrated at all, I was never expecting anything to happen. Why would getting what I expected frustrate me?

posted on Apr, 14 2023 @ 01:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Nevercompromise
Not according to the memes posted of republicans winning in a landslide.

Some of you are really good at kidding ourselves.

posted on Apr, 14 2023 @ 01:20 PM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

It's almost like these people are deliberately trying to provoke an uprising

posted on Apr, 14 2023 @ 01:33 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

So one thing I wanna clarify, and I think you already know and this is probably yet again like JOM said me taking it personal lol.
Many of us never have really held onto the Q drops as gospel. Many of us simply share similar sentiments about some type of nefarious shenanigans happening at an “elite” level.
I get what you’re saying about holding onto narratives or disillusioned about timelines, but I did just wanna make sure it was clear some just have no other “home” to discuss the oddball happenings of the world I guess.

posted on Apr, 14 2023 @ 01:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

originally posted by: CrazyFox
Pretty clear what is being shown here

Maybe it is clear when you twist it to mean whatever you want it to mean but your source is dated 2020 so it has no real connection to Q's drop in 2018:
RED OCTOBER>>>
MIDTERM ELECTIONS
RED WAVE OR RED TSUNAMI?

Future proves past
Q

posted on Apr, 14 2023 @ 02:49 PM
link   
a reply to: PeteMitchell
With all due respect, we have all of ATS.

The only thing that makes a topic specific to these threads is "Q said".

posted on Apr, 14 2023 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Very interesting ChatBOT THREAD

Bunch of folks adhere to this Asimov Robot nonsense.

A robot may not injure a human being or, through inaction, allow a human being to come to harm. A robot must obey orders given it by human beings except where such orders would conflict with the First Law. A robot must protect its own existence as long as such protection does not conflict with the First or Second Law.

Apply this to A.I. and it becomes laughable. It is remarkable how these little "rules" and such get lodged with in the minds of the minions and they cannot see the forest for the trees.

All that stuff assumes the robot wasn't programmed by woke nuts, who see slicing and dicing the genitalia of children as HELPING, and the "harm" comes from the suicide that results in not affirming the thing of the day.

Robot would be committing the crime by NOT facilitating slice and dice.

These woke idiots cannot agree on a moral foundation to start with. Hell, the A.I. is shglit posting all over the web causing harm to countless folks right now.

posted on Apr, 14 2023 @ 02:52 PM
link   
a reply to: fringeofthefringe
That doesn't work when you are talking about something happening then. Q said vote, vote, vote not vote in 10 years, vote in 10 years, vote in 10 years.

posted on Apr, 14 2023 @ 03:38 PM
link   
After posting the meme pic above I got to thinking.

Here is Tat's current thread. Is This REAL?...If So, Biden is a Lizard Man Wearing a Skin Suit

Here is my first post HERE Popular poster @rosies... has this as the current twit title. New & Used Clones

What is interesting is I remember the post, and the responses but the date and point in the thread seems I lurked longer than I remembered (pg40 or so). Waking up is hard to do, it is a slow process as too much too fast can cause actual Spiritual Deconstruction, defeating the point of the wakeup effort. This process is simply one part of a multi part effort, bringing Dark to Light to all the areas, not just one or two, spanning eons, and levels unknowable.

To those who have come this far...

posted on Apr, 14 2023 @ 06:24 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 14 2023 @ 06:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
This mornings tour d' madness is something to behold.

Talking with a friend last night... One of the one's we agreed on seeing that makes no sense, is the sudden appearance of the Zombies (see clips from Philly and LA) where folks are literal Zombies. I've seen a slhit ton of homeless, and drug addicts in Los Angeles but post pandemic the Zombies showed up, it's like a new breed of bot.
edited
It’s a new breed of drug. “The Blues.” Fentanyl. It seems to have replaced both heroin and crack. Cheap. Super addictive. Super powerful. Devastating.

Not coincidentally, we have been reading about massive interceptions by authorities. Huge amounts.

The excessive quantities seemed odd. But it is becoming clear that it is an integral part of the war against humanity.

Try to think of any aspect of human endeavor that isn’t under attack. From the big things like war and sickness and food factories, finances, to the small like gas stoves and air-conditioners. Privacy, health-care, family… From esoteric religion to basic facts of male and female.

Human experience and existence are under attack. What’s puzzling is that it seems to be coming from all directions. It’s omnipresent. Who is the enemy? It would be nice if it were something external that could be stepped on and squished. But it almost seems like a self-destructive impulse coming from within ourselves.

posted on Apr, 14 2023 @ 06:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: cimmerius

This mornings tour d' madness is something to behold.

Talking with a friend last night... One of the one's we agreed on seeing that makes no sense, is the sudden appearance of the Zombies (see clips from Philly and LA) where folks are literal Zombies. I've seen a slhit ton of homeless, and drug addicts in Los Angeles but post pandemic the Zombies showed up, it's like a new breed of bot.
edited
It’s a new breed of drug. “The Blues.” Fentanyl. It seems to have replaced both heroin and crack. Cheap. Super addictive. Super powerful. Devastating.

Not coincidentally, we have been reading about massive interceptions by authorities. Huge amounts.

The excessive quantities seemed odd. But it is becoming clear that it is an integral part of the war against humanity.

Try to think of any aspect of human endeavor that isn’t under attack. From the big things like war and sickness and food factories, finances, to the small like gas stoves and air-conditioners. Privacy, health-care, family… From esoteric religion to basic facts of male and female.

Human experience and existence are under attack. What’s puzzling is that it seems to be coming from all directions. It’s omnipresent. Who is the enemy? It would be nice if it were something external that could be stepped on and squished. But it almost seems like a self-destructive impulse coming from within ourselves.

QPost 3931 sums that and the last couple pages well

393110-Apr-2020 3:53:58 PM EDT8kun/qresearch8748891

Archived links:

twitter.com...

The credibility of our institutions [Constitutional Law that governs our Great Land [Our Republic]], and our ability to regain the trust and faith of the American people, all depends on our ability to restore [EQUAL JUSTICE UNDER THE LAW] by prosecuting those responsible [Blind-Justice].

Treasonous acts [sedition] against the Republic [the 'People'] of the United States [START - LEAD-IN].

Infiltration [rogue] at the highest levels of our gov, media, corps, etc.

Planned & coordinated [D/ F].

This is not about politics.

Something far more sinister [evil] has been allowed to flourish through all parts of our society.

It has been protected and safeguarded.

It has been camouflaged to appear as trusted.

It has been projected [normalized] by stars.

[CLAS 1-99]

One must only look to see.

[Symbolism will be their downfall]

This is not another [4] year election.

"Be on your guard; stand firm in the faith; be courageous; be strong."

You are not alone.

We stand together.

Q

TGIF

edit on 4142023 by MetalThunder because: TIME is what you make of IT

posted on Apr, 14 2023 @ 07:18 PM
link   
81m votes, respected around the world.

Shamelessly parading his disgraced son, taking selfies with accused terrorists and insulting America's allies... it's all in a day's work for our declining president on his corrupt Biden Family European Vacation

Hunter directing Joe BTW.

Joe and Kids.

Remember this: Shanksville 9-11 21?

Divide and Conquer has become Unite and ConQuer?

One has to wonder if the DPB includes daily doses of this entire transformation to exclude the US from all things future, or does it just provide LGBTQI+++, Assault, MAGA Terrorists, which celebs are coming to the WH, and such?

I missed this the first time around. Embarrassing.

posted on Apr, 14 2023 @ 08:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik
a reply to: PeteMitchell
With all due respect, we have all of ATS.

The only thing that makes a topic specific to these threads is "Q said".

Exactly. Since Q material isn't tolerated within the other forums, it seems to be a given that people. talk. about. Q. here.

It seems like you object to that, for some reason. Would you prefer if we just wrap things up?

posted on Apr, 14 2023 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Shamelessly parading his disgraced son, taking selfies with accused terrorists and insulting America's allies... it's all in a day's work for our declining president on his corrupt Biden Family European Vacation

Hunter directing Joe BTW.

Joe and Kids.

Remember this: Shanksville 9-11 21?

Divide and Conquer has become Unite and ConQuer?

One has to wonder if the DPB includes daily doses of this entire transformation to exclude the US from all things future, or does it just provide LGBTQI+++, Assault, MAGA Terrorists, which celebs are coming to the WH, and such?

I missed this the first time around. Embarrassing.

So obviously a lie, I still can't believe they stopped counting votes for a week and spiked Joe's vote total then remarkably shamed the country into accepting it. Well, many of us know better. Been thinking of such a simple post.....
Our democrats and rinos have vilified our oil companies and their profits for decades. Spoke about how awful oil is even though it is ubiquitous, used in so many products aside from energy. Growing up in America we heard a great deal of our reliance on the Saudis for oil and how awful that arrangement was then, ironically enough, under 45's presidency the USA finally becomes energy independent, a net exporter. Our dollar is dependent on oil transactions globally...in dollars. But somehow Biden, and the lot of them, campaign on no more oil, phasing it out. How can this be, how does this make sense. I just can't believe that we are witnessing all of this. They are phasing out the dollar.
I am unable to connect the dots on that, I am clearly missing something. I can't wait to see one day what I could not figure out.

posted on Apr, 14 2023 @ 08:19 PM
link   
a reply to: socialmediaclown

It's almost like these people are deliberately trying to provoke an uprising

#4685 partial

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 ID: 6599d9 No.10619905 📁
Sep 12 2020 13:47:18 (EST)

System of control.
Many choose the path of least resistance.
For many you cannot tell them the truth.
You must show them.
Only at the precipice will people find the will [strength] to change and break the system of control [be free].
Q

I'd say an extra X years enslaved to the grindmill is a pretty big precipice for many - especially if the jabbed get told their life expectancy has been significantly reduced, over the next few weeks.

Just noticed the post number encodes today too:

468 = 4/14
5 = Eye On

posted on Apr, 14 2023 @ 08:21 PM
link   
a reply to: cimmerius

The issue, from where I see it, is that humans conform to the demands of a corrupt system rather than transforming the system to conform to our dreams.

posted on Apr, 14 2023 @ 08:26 PM
link   
a reply to: RookQueen

posted on Apr, 14 2023 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Q Saudi

As my learned friend likes to say, encodes to 4-11 and 4-6

CLIP posted by VK

We've been saying this for some time.

Also, this was in drop 72 after all.

Disinformation is real.
Distractions are necessary.

Countries want out of IMF and into BRICS, the IMF/Roths ghouls and goons are being surrounded economically, it's in the early drops with the list of banks, we knew this was coming.

Rothschild bank drops, also happens to encode to 411.

So in the month of 4, it would appear that the US Dollar dominance is fated, as contained with the drops.

Side note: Why did Joe say "Saudi Arabia is a pariah?" Loyalty to DJT is exactly why.
Why is the US begging for folks to drive electric cars? To avoid the global shut out of Oil.
Why did Joe shut down the pipeline? They hoped by shutting them down they would endear themselves to OPEC and be free to print money, but no soap doc.

Everything Team Joe did and does was not only predictable, as the Clip points out, it was Rome's fall that printed the playbook, it's all in the Q drops, all in this thread. Fun times, well except for the GD genital mutilation stuff.

new topics

top topics

<< 311  312  313    315  316  317 >>

join