It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---WHO WILL PUT AN END TO THE ENDLESS?--- -Part- --42--

page: 312
<< 309  310  311    313  314  315 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2023 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Humans As Currency

Georgia Tann stole thousands of babies from the poor and gave them to the rich

We have found out in the intervening years that wealth is not a good predictor of good parenting. Children placed by Tann have documented cases of physical and sexual abuse. She even placed children with pedophiles.

CPS shows the exact same pattern, except it has been made "legal" and socially acceptable. Foster System the same. Abortion Clinics sell the body parts.

Humans As Current(cy) is kind of sort of at thing, and has been forever and a day.

posted on Apr, 13 2023 @ 03:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Well, damn. Mickeysoft is really out of control these days.

Microsoft 365 Copilot has recently introduced Artificial Intelligence (AI) Host, which is available on Windows 11 and Windows 10. This feature brings AI similar to Microsoft 365 Copilot to local functions. Currently, there is no official option to disable Artificial Intelligence (AI) Host in Windows 11 or Windows 10; users who want to disable it may try to delete ai.exe from their system drive, but this may not be permanent or effective.

I was thinking about this just the other day with respect to all the talk of cyber-terrorism and the negative opinion surrounding Bill Gates.

We get a Microsoft update the second Tuesday of every month. It accesses and alters our Windows operating system. All it would take is one sabotaged update and computers around the world would start shutting down.

If terrorists poisoned the Microsoft servers or the internet with a malware update virus, what would happen to everything computer controlled? And nearly everything is computer controlled nowadays. Even computers not outright disabled could not safely connect to the internet until things got sorted. It would be devastating.

There are probably some kind of checks in place that would prevent this. I sure hope so. But it is worth noting that Microsoft runs the infrastructure of this country in a way that no other company does.

posted on Apr, 13 2023 @ 03:38 PM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2
Sneaky barstewards!
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Apr, 13 2023 @ 04:39 PM
link   
a reply to: PeteMitchell
That is funny considering how repetitive many of the pro Q posts can be.

Where is the frustration for someone asking is this suicide week or for saying "watch the water"´or NCSWIC for the thousandth time?

posted on Apr, 13 2023 @ 04:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman
Q said there would be arrests and perp walks. They said they were going to DECLAS and that in the 2018/2022 elections there was going to be a red tsunami.

None of that happened, there is no debate to be had in regards to those things.

Seems to me the problem is that the truth stings at times.

posted on Apr, 13 2023 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Watch the WATER Hal

ChatGPT data centres are consuming a staggering amount of water, study warns

The new, yet-to-be peer-reviewed research, posted as a pre-print in arXiv, estimates that a conversation of about 20-50 questions with the AI chatbot in a single system may “drink” a “500ml bottle of water”.

A framework to estimate the amount of clean freshwater consumed for generating electricity to power data centre servers and for cooling servers to run AI models was developed for the research.

Citing an example, scientists said that in training GPT-3 alone, Microsoft may have consumed a stunning 700,000 litres (185,000 gallons) of water – enough to produce 370 BMW cars.

posted on Apr, 13 2023 @ 05:36 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 13 2023 @ 05:55 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder
I've read that the average household in the US uses 100K gallons of water per year. This would be less than 2. That doesn't seem staggering to me.
edit on 13-4-2023 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2023 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Rumors fly that Mitch McConnell is about to retire after falling at former Trump hotel

A new report has surfaced claiming that Republican Senators expect that Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell will retire after a recent fall at a former Trump hotel that caused hospitalization.

posted on Apr, 13 2023 @ 06:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

Totally on the same page, I often think we have similar trains of thought and everything you said about maybe taking things too personal per se resonates.

I also feel bad because as of late I haven’t had a whole lot of info/context to contribute and rarely chime in unless it’s our nonsense banter hahaha
I’ve got things I need to improve to be sure on my end as well

posted on Apr, 13 2023 @ 06:18 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

Fair enough

posted on Apr, 13 2023 @ 06:30 PM
link   

I'm sure ChatbotGPT would love to convince you an average american household (2.5 people as of 2022) are using 273 gallons a day. I can assure that is crap statistical manipulation.
You do math at all ? Now we know what you believe tell us all again what we believe ... Move along Pilgrim

edit on 4132023 by MetalThunder because: TIME is YOUrs - 3 6 9

posted on Apr, 13 2023 @ 06:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: MetalThunder
I'm sure ChatbotGPT would love to convince you...

I'm sure they would but I wasn't talking to them.

You do math at all ?

Honestly, on this, no. Did you? Care to share your work?

ETA: I see you are quick to bite back but did you figure out what "clean freshwater consumed for generating electricity" means in your source? Obviously AI isn't drinking water and creating waste. Cooling systems recirculate water, if that is what they are using as a cooling liquid. Steam generation for electrical generation doesn't consume water either, it just turns it to steam and then back to liquid.

edit on 13-4-2023 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2023 @ 07:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

What could go wrong, cavv???

Within a month of viewing your mails, DMs and posts, the AI could imitate you on any computer?

Adurf Hortler!

Sorry. Just training my AI here.

posted on Apr, 13 2023 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Made the call a year ago Team Muskinator was headed this way using crypto as the medium of exchange, by reading the symbols posted here. This could mean it is closer than expected.

This kind of goes together actually. Something something nose and face applies.

Oddly a few years back I had occasion to happen upon the SD PBS station for a few. I was staggered at how the entire presentation hadn't changed in 30 years, look, feel, begging, programs all just on Rinse and Repeat. They deserve to die, as they can quite literally just run via A.I. and no one would know the difference, besides, something something over 60 at risk of long covid demographic is an issue.

Unrelated, but interesting.

posted on Apr, 13 2023 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Russia in RSA 🇷🇺
@EmbassyofRussia

Russia government organization
#OTD in 1945, 78 years ago, the capital of #Austria was liberated from the #Nazis as a result of the successful Vienna Offensive carried out by troops of the 3rd and the 2nd Ukrainian Fronts of the Red Army and the Bulgarian Army.

posted on Apr, 13 2023 @ 08:50 PM
link   
When I lived in the city it wasn’t uncommon for us to use anywhere from 7000-13000 gallons of water a month
We are now around 3500-4500 gallons per month for 4.
I’d like to decrease that further eventually but we are also expanding rainwater catchment for non household usage to offset as well.
edit on 13-4-2023 by PeteMitchell because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2023 @ 10:29 PM
link   
a reply to: tallcool1

You have every right to bring this up and I commend you for doing so. The Q drops, from what I can gather were infiltrated at some point. I've heard the first 200 some odd posts are to be trusted, before infiltration occurred.
That doesn't mean that the drops are necessarily wrong. I believe infiltrated drops can be used for good. The waters are very murky right now. The fog of war is even thicker. Throw in AI and you have quantum fog. Lol Everything on Teevee, and even online is mostly FAKE. So many of these characters from Central Casting are gone. AI and masks are being utilized. However, there is still some disconnect. I'm not sure how to put it into words. I know some days, I feel like I didn't get the memo. I get this odd feeling my voice is more powerful than I know.

That whole, "you have more than you know" comes to mind.

As Cranky has mentioned, the inversion factor is at play. If we are in the inversion of inversion, then reverse opposites are in play, however you want to quantify wrapping ones head around that.

From my perspective, I feel like there is this showdown building regarding those that claim to seek truth. Elon is on one side, with Flynn, and Lin Wood is on the other. I know Elon's position on Trump hasn't been favorable recently. Flynn still claims he supports Trump, but he also claimed Trump quit back in 21'. From what I can gather on Lin, he hasn't abandoned Trump. I also feel like he is leading in the prosecution of the take down of these failed bad actors. At least he hints at it on his telegram channel. I know Elon and Lin Wood had their court battle together with the Unsworth trial. I know some say it is a fake fight. It could be. The Flynn and Lin fall out could be fake as well. I doubt it though. But there is something Brewing There. Desantis hasn't made an announcement of running but you know it's coming. The RINO's are scrambling to try to propel someone to contend with Trump. All the recent RFK Jr. talk is another example of the networks in action. All very coordinated, but predictable. They still only have that one playbook. Keep in mind, this is just my opinion on serval players in the game. I don't mean to step on anyone's toes with regards to any of the names mentioned. We should, however, address the enemy that is within.

Edit:

t.me...Send in the Clowns

edit on 13-4-2023 by BioavAilabilityGuy because: Send in the Clownz

posted on Apr, 13 2023 @ 10:38 PM
link   
If you only identify

RED

as strictly Republican color. Curious as to what color China/Ukraine/Russia identify with and if anyone elected helped further the interests of those nations?

For many years, the term "red" was synonymous with communism. The color continues to be used in the flags and symbolism of communist countries such as China and Vietnam. The color red has been used to symbolize rebellion for centuries and came to be identified with left-wing political movements dating from the 18th century.classroom.synonym.com...

The Chinese Communist Party was formed in 1921, first existing as part of the Nationalist party before the Communists were purged from the party later in the decade, beginning a period of on-and-off conflict that would last for more than two decades. During World War II, popular support for the Communists grew and following the conclusion of that war, a civil war broke out between the Communists and the Nationalists, led by United States-backed Chiang Kai-shek. In 1949, the Nationalists retreated to the island province of Taiwan and the leader of the Communists proclaimed the establishment of the People's Republic of China

Sometimes you have to look at things from a different perspective.

edit on 2023/4/13 by CrazyFox because:

posted on Apr, 13 2023 @ 11:39 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman
Into the rabbit hole.

Jenkins told reporters that Momeni had not been not an “immediate suspect” in the case but that he’d been identified because of an extensive police investigation. www.buzzfeednews.com...

That was fast, not as fast as when they deduced it was O$ama BIn LaDEN (same day)
Any bets something bad is found d in hard drives.

San Francisco District Attorney Brooke Jenkins on Thursday hit back at Musk, accusing him of making reckless statements that assume “incorrect circumstances about Mr. Lee’s death, serve to mislead the world in their perceptions of San Francisco and also negatively impact the pursuit of justice for victims of crime www.aljazeera.com...

How long after this was the next mass shooting?

Momeni has had several run-ins with the law, including one incident in 2011 in Alameda County, where he was charged with selling a switchblade knife and driving with a suspended license, both misdemeanorwww.sfchronicle.com...-23675882

Things like this are why my party invites are low.
[url=https://twitter.com/PTRUMPFORTX2020/status/1646499420370870275]

In India people are bu]
edit on 2023/4/13 by CrazyFox because:

new topics

top topics

<< 309  310  311    313  314  315 >>

join