It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---WHO WILL PUT AN END TO THE ENDLESS?--- -Part- --42--

page: 311
<< 308  309  310    312  313  314 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2023 @ 10:39 AM
link   
a reply to: ujustneverknow
You asked about following Trump or Musk. I said I don't follow either. There were no other questions.

Saying something is going to happen is to predict something, so Q did predict things, and got a lot wrong.

posted on Apr, 13 2023 @ 11:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: ujustneverknow
a reply to: daskakik
So you don't follow the comms yet you're still denying anything at all.
The comms prove involvement.
Q's timeline is shrouded, I'm still not sure how. Some say Differences with the Julian and Gregorian calendars. Also, they're not predictions.
Also,you didn't answer my questions. You only addressed one portion.
I'm actually beginning to wonder if you even have a full understanding of all the working parts of Q .

Q's very first post on 10/28/17 was a prediction, saying:

"Hillary Clinton will be arrested between 7:45 AM - 8:30 AM EST on Monday - the morning on Oct 30, 2017."

Then on 10/31/17 Q stated:

"11.3 - Podesta indicted
11.6 - Huma indicted"
Which seems to me to obviously indicate a date and not some martial law military code section number.

None of these actual Q predictions came true. Also on 10/31/17, regarding President Trump Q stated:

"Also, he's 100% insulated with zero risk of impeachment (fact)."

Well, Trump did get impeached. But any time Dask or anyone else points out these faulty predictions, we get the same answers "disinfo is necessary" "learn to follow our comms" - yet there's hundreds of different opinions on what Q's comms are! Instead of addressing some of the very questionable Q posts, people are instead mocking or attacking the person who points out these wrong predictions - and I thought it was only the liberal fascists who mock or try to shut people up who question the narrative. I have been following these Q threads since the very first one, but here we are 5 1/2 years after Q's first post still trying to fit any bit of news into some sort of "Q proof". While I'm not quite on the same page as Dask in thinking Q was a total scam (not yet anyway), I can't help but feel like it has turned into a religion - which is basically belief in something without any proof. And I still want to follow these threads, but when no doubts or questions are tolerated, it could force out members who might have had some very important insight at some point, or some of us longer term members who don't want to be a part of this attempted censorship of opposing opinions (not that some people in this thread would care if we left).

Treat others in the same way you want to be treated comes to mind.

All I would humbly ask is that when someone points out where Q seems to be wrong that people would try to explain it with actual provable facts instead of trying to silence or mock people who question the narrative - keeping in mind that none of us know who or what Q is or was. We only have our opinions of what Q is/was and can only go by what they posted. Mocking and silencing dissenters is what people do when they have no legitimate answer to the questions asked. Can't we just be kind and respectful to one another?

Sorry, thank you, and end rant.

posted on Apr, 13 2023 @ 11:04 AM
link   
DNC severs ties with attorney Mark Elias

The Democratic National Committee (DNC) has decided to end its relationship with well-known Democratic lawyer, Marc Elias, according to sources who spoke with PunchBowl News on Tuesday.

posted on Apr, 13 2023 @ 11:05 AM
link   
G7 to Discuss More Crypto Regulation and How to Help Developing Nations Introduce Central Bank Digital Currencies

The G7 countries will discuss tighter cryptocurrency regulation as well as explore ways to assist developing countries in introducing central bank digital currencies (CBDCs) to ensure consistency with international standards, Reuters reported, citing Japan’s Vice Minister of Finance for International Affairs, Masato Kanda.

The Group of Seven (G7) consists of Canada, France, Germany, Italy, Japan, the U.K., and the U.S. The European Union (EU) also attends G7 meetings. Japan holds the Presidency of the G7 this year.

On the topic of central bank digital currencies, the Japanese official shared: “As a priority of this year, the G7 will consider how best to help developing countries introduce CBDC consistent with appropriate standards, including the G7 public policy principle for retail CBDC.”

news.bitcoin.com...

Montenegro's Central Bank to Test CBDC With Ripple

The Central Bank of Montenegro, or CBCG, plans to develop a pilot program for a central bank digital currency with blockchain provider Ripple, even as it uses the euro as its de facto currency.

[url]https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.coindesk.com/policy/2023/04/11/montenegros-central-bank-to-develop-cbdc-pilot-with-ripple/%3foutputType=amp[/url ]

The DCMA Confirms Launch of International CBDC

The DCMA, a membership organisation of sovereign states, central banks, commercial and retail banks, and other financial institutions, confirmed its intention to launch an international CBDC at the International Monetary Fund (IMF) Spring Meetings 2023.

Universal Monetary Unit (UMU), symbolised as ANSI character, Ü, will function legally as a money commodity, capable of transacting in any legal tender settlement currency while functioning like a CBDC to enforce banking regulations and to protect the financial integrity of the international banking system.

With this, banks will be able to attach SWIFT codes and bank accounts to a corresponding UMU digital currency wallet and transaction SWIFT-like cross-border payments over digital currency rails. This completely bypasses the correspondent banking system at best-priced wholesale FX rates and with an instantaneous real-time settlement.

According to Darrell Hubbard, the executive director of the DCMA, and the chief architect of UMU, “This vision expressed by the IMF is the exact solution the DCMA is delivering to central banks worldwide.”

edit on 13-4-2023 by socialmediaclown because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2023 @ 11:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

Moments later CLIP

"In the dying days of Team Joe, the bot factory was not getting paid, money was going to Ukraine, so the rank and file in the assembly line began inserting faulty code into all the factory made bots, it was small thing, but pleased the workers none the less to see their creations say stupid things to stupid people."

Just Glorious... Absolutely... Glorious.

Just going to leave this here:

You could have a live broadcast using a CGI Biden, and other than the reporter, nobody at home watching would know.

posted on Apr, 13 2023 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Lula Backs BRICS Currency to Replace Dollar in Foreign Trade

Brazil’s Luiz Inacio Lula da Silva called on BRICS nations to come up with an alternative to replace the dollar in foreign trade, supporting China’s crusade against US global dominance just as he prepares to meet with President Xi Jinping in Beijing.

Lula’s remarks were made on Thursday during a visit to the Shanghai-based New Development Bank, an institution created by BRICS countries, which, along with Brazil and China, include Russia, India and South Africa. Former Brazil President Dilma Rousseff is the bank’s new chief executive.

www.bloomberg.com...

China, Brazil deepen cooperation on yuan settlement as the alternative to US dollar aids cross-border trade, investment

China's largest commercial bank, Industrial and Commercial Bank of China (ICBC), has processed the first cross-border yuan settlement in Brazil at its local branch there, the Xinhua News Agency reported on Wednesday, marking another significant step in the yuan's globalization.

The transaction, the first of its kind since China's central bank authorized ICBC as a yuan clearing bank in Brazil in February, was immediately welcomed by Chinese companies and experts.

They told the Global Times on Wednesday that the move paves the way for smoother and deeper trade and investment ties between China and the largest country in Latin America, as the two countries embrace closer ties amid the incoming visit by Brazilian President Luiz Inácio Lula da Silva to China.

www.globaltimes.cn...

posted on Apr, 13 2023 @ 11:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday

Moments later CLIP

"In the dying days of Team Joe, the bot factory was not getting paid, money was going to Ukraine, so the rank and file in the assembly line began inserting faulty code into all the factory made bots, it was small thing, but pleased the workers none the less to see their creations say stupid things to stupid people."

Just going to leave this here:

You could have a live broadcast using a CGI Biden, and other than the reporter, nobody at home watching would know.

Arizona mom receives AI-generated ‘kidnapping’ call with daughter's cloned voice

I doubt the story a bit here, having said that, this is m.A.L.I.C.E.'s modus operandi to a T.

What we are seeing, in the absolute bonkers release of this stuff in the last few months, is the reveal of how it has always been. I know folks don't see it, don't believe it, and the shills and tolls have a field day with it, but she has been here far longer than 2023.

I mentioned it in this thread when I arrived here for a reason.

Left is the BorgVerse, where she is in charge of everything, Right is liberation where she is non existent.

What we see now is both a separation of the two dominant timelines and the reveal of what's in both.

posted on Apr, 13 2023 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Top US Banks to Reveal $521 Billion Deposit Drop, Most in Decade

Deposits at JPMorgan Chase & Co., Wells Fargo & Co. and Bank of America Corp. are expected to have tumbled $521 billion from a year earlier, the biggest drop in a decade, according to analysts’ estimates. The decline — which includes a $61 billion slide in just the first quarter — comes as a late influx of cash following a crisis at regional lenders failed to offset the steady drain of customers to products offering higher rates.

For smaller competitors like Western Alliance, the problem is twofold: Their customers also want more for their money, and the recent collapse of three regional lenders has left consumers jittery, prompting them to yank their cash and store it in larger banks instead.

The turmoil has also weighed on bank stocks. The KBW Bank Index is down 19% this year, and lost 25% in March alone. Regional banks were the biggest losers for the period, with First Republic Bank down 89%.

The coming first-quarter disclosures from the big banks could intensify concerns about deposit-mix and, should lenders miss expectations, set off more inquiries about the health and future of the industry.

www.google.com...

Fed expects banking crisis to cause a recession this year, minutes show

Fallout from the U.S. banking crisis is likely to tilt the economy into recession later this year, according to Federal Reserve documents released Wednesday

The minutes noted that the programs helped get the industry through its troubles, but officials said they expect lending to tighten and credit conditions to deteriorate.

"Even with the actions, participants recognized that there was significant uncertainty as to how those conditions would evolve," the minutes said.

www.cnbc.com...

IMF warns hard landing ‘within the realm of possibilities' for U.S. economy

The IMF on Wednesday warned that a U.S. economic downturn remains "within the realm of possibilities," despite encouraging data to the upside.

www.google.com...

posted on Apr, 13 2023 @ 12:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: socialmediaclown
Top US Banks to Reveal $521 Billion Deposit Drop, Most in Decade

Deposits at JPMorgan Chase & Co., Wells Fargo & Co. and Bank of America Corp. are expected to have tumbled $521 billion from a year earlier, the biggest drop in a decade, according to analysts’ estimates. The decline — which includes a $61 billion slide in just the first quarter — comes as a late influx of cash following a crisis at regional lenders failed to offset the steady drain of customers to products offering higher rates.

For smaller competitors like Western Alliance, the problem is twofold: Their customers also want more for their money, and the recent collapse of three regional lenders has left consumers jittery, prompting them to yank their cash and store it in larger banks instead.

The turmoil has also weighed on bank stocks. The KBW Bank Index is down 19% this year, and lost 25% in March alone. Regional banks were the biggest losers for the period, with First Republic Bank down 89%.

The coming first-quarter disclosures from the big banks could intensify concerns about deposit-mix and, should lenders miss expectations, set off more inquiries about the health and future of the industry.

www.google.com...

Fed expects banking crisis to cause a recession this year, minutes show

Fallout from the U.S. banking crisis is likely to tilt the economy into recession later this year, according to Federal Reserve documents released Wednesday

The minutes noted that the programs helped get the industry through its troubles, but officials said they expect lending to tighten and credit conditions to deteriorate.

"Even with the actions, participants recognized that there was significant uncertainty as to how those conditions would evolve," the minutes said.

www.cnbc.com...

IMF warns hard landing ‘within the realm of possibilities' for U.S. economy

The IMF on Wednesday warned that a U.S. economic downturn remains "within the realm of possibilities," despite encouraging data to the upside.

www.google.com...

Wow, half a trillion dollars has been pulled out of just the 3 largest banks in the past year? To me, that sounds like the well-connected people getting their money out before the banks go insolvent. Because if a bank that huge goes under, forget about a bailout -- there wouldn't be enough money in the system to save an institution as huge as JPMorgan.

posted on Apr, 13 2023 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Bank records show millions in transactions between Hunter Biden, China firms: Sen. Johnson

Ron Johnson says the Chinese-American financial institution Cathay Bank has given Senate Republicans records showing millions of dollars going from Chinese companies to President Biden's son Hunter Biden.

hmmm.

posted on Apr, 13 2023 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Anyone else getting this?

I opened my Windows Task Manager today to find a process running called Artificial Intelligence host.

This, in turn, seems to have opened Spotify and Microsoft Pay processes.

Wish I'd grabbed a screenshot - but will if it reappears.

posted on Apr, 13 2023 @ 12:32 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Not seeing it on my system, Rel.

Cheers

posted on Apr, 13 2023 @ 12:38 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Well, damn. Mickeysoft is really out of control these days.

Microsoft 365 Copilot has recently introduced Artificial Intelligence (AI) Host, which is available on Windows 11 and Windows 10. This feature brings AI similar to Microsoft 365 Copilot to local functions. Currently, there is no official option to disable Artificial Intelligence (AI) Host in Windows 11 or Windows 10; users who want to disable it may try to delete ai.exe from their system drive, but this may not be permanent or effective.

Cheers

posted on Apr, 13 2023 @ 01:29 PM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

What could go wrong, cavv???

Within a month of viewing your mails, DMs and posts, the AI could imitate you on any computer?

posted on Apr, 13 2023 @ 01:44 PM
link   
So Team Joe is "not worried about the contents of the 'leak" but is about to arrest the leaker."

What does this mean?

There is only one Playbook.

How do you let the country know the war has been lost without formally telling them?

Leak, arrest the leaker, case closed.

Last I saw est 10m Ukrainians have left, presumably to surrounding areas including Russia. Odd we aren't seeing endless UN Approved "humanitarian crises" segments on this.

US "borrowing" ammo from South Korea. Huh?

CLIP

At this point, the ONLY, and I mean ONLY, thing the sycophants and Blue Anon can champion Team Joe on is "at least he's not DJT." That is it, there is nothing. Folks staying on this sinking ship might want to rethink this, every dictator that imploded a country ended up eating the sycophants alive for their treacherory and devotion to ignorance.

Add

Yup

I believe the CIA is trying to pin a tail on a donkey here. No way he would of had clearances sufficient to acccess this information. You talking DPRK nuclear assessments ffs. Finished intelligence products etc. Best case, this kid would of had access to cargo aircract manifests.

edit on 13-4-2023 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2023 @ 01:48 PM
link   
a reply to: tallcool1

Is it that the individual often points out the errors in “Q proofs” or simply consistently replies to another persons comment and says “well actually I don’t agree, or actually that’s not true, or actually……….”
I think the frustration stems from the broken record. Not simply due to dissent. But because it often doesn’t come across as genuine but as a purposeful detractor to the discussion.
I don’t think anyone wants people to not engage in dialogue, but let’s at least be genuine and/or productive and not simply contrarian for contrarian sake. I for one don’t necessarily see the benefit of constant quote replies of one line out of 30 line comment attacked and/or sometimes twisted just to make the point of almost nothing other than the person disagrees
edit on 13-4-2023 by PeteMitchell because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2023 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Odd.

CLIP

Not odd.

Groper In Chief, animated at the sight of kids.

CLIP of uncomfortable laughter.

posted on Apr, 13 2023 @ 02:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: PeteMitchell
a reply to: tallcool1

Is it that the individual often points out the errors in “Q proofs” or simply consistently replies to another persons comment and says “well actually I don’t agree, or actually that’s not true, or actually……….”
I think the frustration stems from the broken record. Not simply due to dissent. But because it often doesn’t come across as genuine but as a purposeful detractor to the discussion.
I don’t think anyone wants people to not engage in dialogue, but let’s at least be genuine and/or productive and not simply contrarian for contrarian sake. I for one don’t necessarily see the benefit of constant quote replies of one line out of 30 line comment attacked and/or sometimes twisted just to make the point of almost nothing other than the person disagrees

Pete, I think you hit it on the nail. I am not against ANY debate. I do feel at times like that one is AI due to the circular arguments. I have gotten the vibe that I should let most of it go like Cranky asked me to do a while back. I have had my fill of trying to tell a black wall it is a black wall too, metaphorically speaking. So, I will pick my time sparingly and try not to allow somebodies lack of logic to cause me to lose decorum.
ETA

VERY IMPORTANT I feel since this is why are going here now.

Tallcoolone does have a point with a few of us that seem to take it too personal, my words. I can see he is logical on his approach so is that other one till he isn't. That is the part for me, as I keep implying. Logic is very straightforward for some of us here and the ones that just defy it do make for an interesting life on ATS.

Sometimes I probably go overboard, I am willing to look inwardly.

edit on 13-4-2023 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2023 @ 02:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday

Moments later CLIP

This reminds me of “Big Brother” in Orwell’s novel 1984.

We could have an AI-CGI avatar President that isn’t even an actual person.

Voting, if it were allowed, would mean nothing, as they could simply change the face of the avatar.

Isn’t that essentially what we have been heading for with the uniparty in the last several elections before Trump?

Not much of a leap from figurehead to avatar.

posted on Apr, 13 2023 @ 02:37 PM
link   
In case you missed it

"China's PLA releases animated footage simulating precision strikes on Taiwan"
youtu.be...
edit on 13-4-2023 by socialmediaclown because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 308  309  310    312  313  314 >>

join