It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---WHO WILL PUT AN END TO THE ENDLESS?--- -Part- --42--

page: 310
<< 307  308  309    311  312  313 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2023 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Kind of doubt that any of the important stuff that NATO does is on servers connected to the internet.

Hard to find information on this incident, but it sounds like a server at the NATO school in Oberammergau got hacked; not exactly the nerve center of NATO operations.

Cheers

posted on Apr, 12 2023 @ 11:38 AM
link   
CLIP

How many times have I mentioned this exact thing ^^^. Why is he saying this now?

Joe Can't Stay In the Race

Joe is not respected by one single solitary leader in the world. Not one. It is quite a feat actually, and arresting DJT pretty much ended any hope that Team Joe is seen as useful to anyone - they are now TOXIC. Mission Accomplished. To argue in favor of Team Joe now pretty much outs the person as paid to do so, there is no conceivable reason to defend this regime of destruction.

BRICS++++ ends Team Joe regardless of trans rights are gun rights talking points from the WH spokesBOT. And "it's the economy stupid" is still a thing globally.

Which means this: Either folks believe the MultiPolar Level Playing field is planetary liberation, ergo the end to endless competition and strive through the pyramid of control, or same said BRICS+++ is more of the same without the US on top. Though the way it is currently structured would suggests the pyramid of control is not possible, at least at first, because that's kind of the point.

One of the huge challenges is that folks raised on a diet of "they are the enemy" simply cannot grasp a world where this is not the case. Those that profit from it, too many, will not let this happen easily because their lively hood requires endless war and reasons for stress - that and most cannot conceive of anything else within their minds.

Fun Fact: In a Polarity Reality War is needed to define Peace. The Peace Niks, or the Peace Movement, was created to define War, which means, by definition, that movement's foundations are not genuine. Point is, most alive today have no idea what a peaceful world would even look like.

I know, Fulford but here is an interesting quote, compare to what DJT just hinted at in that clip.

This is why Macron flew on his own Airbus A330 with a group of media, business and cultural figures while von der Leyen was forced to take a 14-hour commercial flight to the capital, complete with a four-hour layover in the Middle East. While in China President Xi Jinping “treated von der Leyen in a way that made it a bit humiliating,” said one French official,

For the kids on the back, most of history goes unreported and every 100 years it gets rewritten - proof = happening right now in real time. Most of world events go unreported, especially if unfavorable.

Symbols are often the only insight.

The idea that because we here, or Anons at large, cannot find, or even effectively distribute found information, proves X or Y is beyond ignorant. Von Der Leyen is a symbol, Macron being treated like a lackey is a symbol, and Joe getting a fist bump after being met at the airport by an Uber Driver is HUGE if you know how to read it.

DJT walked into NK, KamKam looked at it through binos.
DJT got the welcome mat by everyone, not the paid protesting bots of course, Joe gets a fist bump and "no" on oil prices.

Team Joe is a fiasco, the polar opposite of DJT's 4 years, it is so bad it must only be by design, as it is really just too stupid to be even considered surreal at this point.

posted on Apr, 12 2023 @ 12:18 PM
link   
When Sey comes a call'n the CIA has turned on you.

TRADING WITH THE ENEMY

The Ukraine government, headed by Volodymyr Zelensky, has been using American taxpayers’ funds to pay dearly for the vitally needed diesel fuel that is keeping the Ukrainian army on the move in its war with Russia. It is unknown how much the Zalensky government is paying per gallon for the fuel, but the Pentagon was paying as much as $400 per gallon to transport gasoline from a port in Pakistan, via truck or parachute, into Afghanistan during the decades-long American war there.

What also is unknown is that Zalensky has been buying the fuel from Russia, the country with which it, and Washington, are at war, and the Ukrainian president and many in his entourage have been skimming untold millions from the American dollars earmarked for diesel fuel payments. One estimate by analysts from the Central Intelligence Agency put the embezzled funds at $400 million last year, at least; another expert compared the level of corruption in Kiev as approaching that of the Afghan war, “although there will be no professional audit reports emerging from the Ukraine.”

Zelensky’s been buying discount diesel from the Russians,” one knowledgeable American intelligence official told me. “And who’s paying for the gas and oil? We are. Putin and his oligarchs are making millions” on it.

Ghost Ship

America’s Central Intelligence Agency is constantly running covert operations around the world, and all must have a cover story in case things go badly, as they often do. It is just as important to have an explanation when things go well, as they did in the Baltic Sea last fall. Within weeks of my report that Joe Biden ordered the destruction of the Nord Stream pipelines, the agency produced a cover story and found willing takers in the New York Times and two major German publications.

By creating a story of deep sea divers and a crew who did not exist, the agency was following protocol, and the story would have been part of the first days of secret planning to destroy the pipelines. The essential element was a mythical yacht ironically named the Andromeda—after the beautiful daughter of a mythical king who was chained to a rock, naked. The cover story was shared with and supported by the BND, Germany’s federal intelligence service.

I've mentioned this before. Great subtle reveal on old Sey in the documentary Wormwood. He searches his brain for an exact number, says he's been doing this for 300 years IIRC. I'm pretty sure that's an exact number.

posted on Apr, 12 2023 @ 01:29 PM
link   
! wonder if that Act Blue Scam was the thing Seth R!ch was onto.

posted on Apr, 12 2023 @ 02:02 PM
link   
NPR rage quits Twitter after being labeled 'state-affiliated media'

Announces it on Twitter. Can't make this up. I know a bit about the NPR machine, those jobs are treated like Entitlement jobs, once in you hunker down and hide behind the "we're doing secular God's work..." shield. Cadre of idiots.

Gauntlet

Moments later CLIP

"In the dying days of Team Joe, the bot factory was not getting paid, money was going to Ukraine, so the rank and file in the assembly line began inserting faulty code into all the factory made bots, it was small thing, but pleased the workers none the less to see their creations say stupid things to stupid people."

Just Glorious... Absolutely... Glorious.

posted on Apr, 12 2023 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Feinstein’s condition sparks concern she won’t return to the Senate

After Dianne Feinstein contracted the shingles in early March, her staff said she planned to return to the Senate within a matter of weeks.

But multiple Democrats close to her, as well as top-ranking congressional aides, are growing increasingly concerned that she may never come back to Washington at all.

posted on Apr, 12 2023 @ 04:32 PM
link   
I'm not actually interested in this debate at this point, I am putting this here because of course the Q Drops and the comments.

Linkage

I love you man, but how was that passport issued two years before he was born?

I cannot grasp the notion that folks don't get Fake Means Fake, which is why this fails to match up. The "well accepted fact" must be debunked and that is "on you" is simply out of the GD CIA Conspiracy handbook.

The idea what one is under some form of obligation to "prove" anything to an internet nobody is a special kind of stupid, but needing to "prove" that the Original Narrative is a lie is CIA level stupid cause,,, ya kno,,, they invented the tactic: Original Narrative is Lie, force those who do not accept it to prove the negative, demean, demoralize, degrade them through the process, rinse and repeat until they disperse, do not leave cubicle until said target leaves."

I get why they set this up, what I don't get is why folks play along at this point. A cursory look at all things renOgade, JFK, and russia russia russia, all pretty much reveal the Original Narrative Formula.

I don't mean to attack this young lady, but she shows it again right here. She says she "learned," at 16 no less, that such is a fact and Matt has to refute that, which he does by saying "it isn't a fact" but she insists she "learned it" so the onus is on him. This is the world of the NPC, or, ChatBOTS.

Critical Thinking. Matt points out that eons of human history negates what she was taught at 16, that should be enough to cause her to go "omfg, I might have been lied to in that book" but internal shame, lack of self reflection, the fear of being wrong prevents her from seeing this, but, in a twist of irony, it also caused her to speak up in pewblick.

This isn't wrong, and it's 50 years old at least.

posted on Apr, 12 2023 @ 05:17 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Their whole system is based on misplaced trust. Now, things have evolved away from blindly trusting false authority figures. Lots of people WANT to believe, but its' getting hard for people like them...

posted on Apr, 12 2023 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Team Joe is being sabotaged I tell you, sabotaged!!!

Security fears mount after top-secret Biden Belfast visit plan found in street

A security scare shadowed President Biden’s trip to Northern Ireland on Wednesday after a top-secret document containing the itinerary for his visit to Belfast and information about his protective detail was found in the street.

A passerby discovered the police paper, which detailed where the president was staying in Northern Ireland as well as the phone numbers of the Police Service of Northern Ireland officers in his security detail, BBC Radio Ulster reported

Crackhead son helping the demented father is nice to see. Anyone else get the feeling this version of Hunter is following Pop and MomMom around to avoid arrest?

He's got a right, but Blue Anon will attack this claim too.

Before some doofus says "prove it" we'll point to DJT doing this EO, on his own, as no other POTUS bothered...
EO Human Trafficking The last document I saw was like 1000 pages, single space, it's still going strong despite Joe opening the border to facilitate more trafficking.

Unrelated.

This graphic illustrates something to me. While all of this pandering is beyond silly to the old folks, it isn't about them. This is future proofing the system by getting the young folks. The odd thing, it's the GenX-Mill that are taking their kids to slaughter, so while they might not "identify" they sure don't have much of a problem with their kids doing so.

posted on Apr, 12 2023 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Hey Thoughtful2 (T-2) & ETMN I am truly missing you!!!
Hope you are both safe & healthy!!!

Cheers
Ektar

posted on Apr, 12 2023 @ 08:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Imbackbaby
Wow you guys and gals have come so far, kudos to all of you. Glad Dask asks questions and keeps it true, that's how it should be.

I don't want to distract from the thread but I do need to put a message to someone "are you feeling ok". It matters to the one that listens. Great work here people.

How deep have we looked in to project looking glass? Again I don't want to go over what has already been covered.

I have been busy and missed some days reading so behind if any one has answered this way.

We have discussed Looking Glass and how you can't stop what is coming, and that God wins in the end. However, what we don't know IMO is what the thing is that is coming. I am hesitant to say this to my peers, but the Sun, as I keep telling them, is the thing really driving climate. But now I am thinking maybe it is going to micro Nova and wipe out all life above ground on 95% or even more of the Earth. Based on "Supisciousobservers" data.
Link see for yourself...

For me, it would explain the mammoth herd found intact with food in their stomachs and babies in their bellies. It would explain why there is a Rain forest buried in the snow in Alaska. It might change our feeling on "Ice ages" because the micro nova would cause a slippage of the Earth's crust. It would be over in a matter of hours or we couldn't eat Mammoth steaks from 10's of thousands of years ago today.

You can't preserve a herd of Mammoths like that without it being instantaneous. The mud floods would be the oceans inertia going in the former direction they were in when their container moved 90 degrees in an instant.

So the long winded story comes down to this for me at this point in my available knowledge of this situation, the computer predicted the end of the Earth as we know it now.

edit on 12-4-2023 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2023 @ 09:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

It would be over in a matter of hours or we couldn't eat Mammoth steaks from 10's of thousands of years ago today.

If this was a poke at that dinner that was held years ago, then you should be aware that mammoth was never served. It was turtle meat that was served.

posted on Apr, 12 2023 @ 10:25 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

Happy reverse PI Day...

4.13 3.14

posted on Apr, 12 2023 @ 11:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Ektar
T2 please translate

Sequencing of bivalent Moderna and Pfizer mRNA vaccines reveals nanogram to microgram quantities of expression vector dsDNA per dose

T2 please translate
Is this the norm? Better go check them all anyone with clearance should have no problem with a search right

The discovery of these classified documents prompted the National Archives to call on other former presidents and vice presidents to check for such materials.

This distraction is still going?

Alec Baldwin’s Facing New Legal Troubles As Three ‘Rust’ Crew Members File a Lawsuit
However, Baldwin’s legal win appears to be short-lived as three film crew members announced they are suing the actor this week.

edit on 2023/4/12 by CrazyFox because:

posted on Apr, 12 2023 @ 11:55 PM
link   
Honorable mention of DJT...

posted on Apr, 13 2023 @ 12:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
! wonder if that Act Blue Scam was the thing Seth R!ch was onto.

www.techtarget.com...
techtarget.com/definition/database-administrator

posted on Apr, 13 2023 @ 12:12 AM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

I bet there are more foreign leaders who want Joe Biden to be U.S. President for 6 more years, than who want him replaced on 1/20/2025, or sooner.

Countries who want to make a move on another country don't have to worry about the United States stopping them, while the sitting President is in a coma.

posted on Apr, 13 2023 @ 03:39 AM
link   
a reply to: daskakik
So you don't follow the comms yet you're still denying anything at all.
The comms prove involvement.
Q's timeline is shrouded, I'm still not sure how. Some say Differences with the Julian and Gregorian calendars. Also, they're not predictions.
Also,you didn't answer my questions. You only addressed one portion.
I'm actually beginning to wonder if you even have a full understanding of all the working parts of Q .

posted on Apr, 13 2023 @ 05:44 AM
link   
I fear for her soul as her FAKE feminism has destroyed the lives of women world wide when you consider the policies they are for worldwide in the D-RINO uni-party.

originally posted by: MetalThunder

Feinstein’s condition sparks concern she won’t return to the Senate

After Dianne Feinstein contracted the shingles in early March, her staff said she planned to return to the Senate within a matter of weeks.

But multiple Democrats close to her, as well as top-ranking congressional aides, are growing increasingly concerned that she may never come back to Washington at all.

posted on Apr, 13 2023 @ 05:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday
a reply to: Justoneman

It would be over in a matter of hours or we couldn't eat Mammoth steaks from 10's of thousands of years ago today.

If this was a poke at that dinner that was held years ago, then you should be aware that mammoth was never served. It was turtle meat that was served.

I didn't even know any humans had purported to eat Mammoth flesh. I was only remember that dogs were given some and ate the meat, and the other data related to the meat tests that I had read in my years.

new topics

top topics

<< 307  308  309    311  312  313 >>

join