It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---WHO WILL PUT AN END TO THE ENDLESS?--- -Part- --42--

page: 309
<< 306  307  308    310  311  312 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2023 @ 01:36 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

Apropos song choice

posted on Apr, 11 2023 @ 03:21 PM
link   
IMF: Banking crisis boosts risks and dims outlook for world economy

At the start of the year, economists and corporate leaders expressed optimism that global economic growth might not slow down as much as they had feared. Positive developments included China's reopening, signs of resilience in Europe and falling energy prices.

But a crisis in the banking sector that emerged last month has changed the calculus. The International Monetary Fund downgraded its forecasts for the global economy Tuesday, noting "the recent increase in financial market volatility."

www.google.com...

posted on Apr, 11 2023 @ 03:33 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

Love it! Mike Tyson needs to go in the view.

posted on Apr, 11 2023 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Holy Moly! I finally made it back in. This is BG's sock account. This AI vs. AI thing is getting out of hand. There are so many videos online and in the media that are doctored up with AI. There is so much I need to catch you all up on. From gang stalking to relentless Mormons trying to recruit me. Everyone is pulling me in opposite directions. The spiritual war behind the scenes is beyond comprehension through these little words on your screen. I know the infighting has been a main theme recently. I'm not giving up on PDJT. I also feel like Lin Wood has provided some very interesting clues regarding things happening behind the scenes.

God bless all of you and in all of your collective contributions.

posted on Apr, 11 2023 @ 05:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: BioavAilabilityGuy
Holy Moly! I finally made it back in. This is BG's sock account. This AI vs. AI thing is getting out of hand. There are so many videos online and in the media that are doctored up with AI. There is so much I need to catch you all up on. From gang stalking to relentless Mormons trying to recruit me. Everyone is pulling me in opposite directions. The spiritual war behind the scenes is beyond comprehension through these little words on your screen. I know the infighting has been a main theme recently. I'm not giving up on PDJT. I also feel like Lin Wood has provided some very interesting clues regarding things happening behind the scenes.

God bless all of you and in all of your collective contributions.

Good to see you BG, now that's an interesting name choice.

More A.I. fun, post death that is.

How corporate America is encouraging us to embrace the digital undead

To be fair, a bunch of this stuff really isn't A.I. but tagging along. Sort of like in the 80's when everything was turbo, from sunglasses to toilets.

A lot of this is just more developed computer applications and useful, the music stuff, well, it is awful.

posted on Apr, 11 2023 @ 08:25 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Hey Cranky! Strange things are a foot. I can't access this site with my old account. I had forgotten I had made this one. It was a random name, that looking back, there are no coincidences. I had only wish I knew now what I knew then. Things have really gotten derailed in my personal life. I am wondering how many of you are real, and how many of you are a part of my electronic whole? I tend to bring a lot of traffic apparently to certain sights. It's the moment you realize you aren't the only one in your thoughts, that you realize you have no privacy left from these people. I know how insane I sound. It's like a controlled schizophrenia. I do not do well around the television. It's like the AI immediately engages my consciousness. Lord knows what else is feeding off of our consciousness. It is a battle for the mind. That is for sure. I just don't know who I can trust these days. Am getting mixed signals from Elon. But then again, I am getting them from everywhere. I would have to concur that we need to ETMN.

posted on Apr, 11 2023 @ 08:42 PM
link   
QTSR April 11:

QTSR April 11:

QTSR April 11:

QTSR April 11:

edit on 4/11/2023 by OveRcuRrEnteD because: * the opinions expressed in the quotes of this post do not necessarily reflect the opinions of the poster.

posted on Apr, 11 2023 @ 09:54 PM
link   
From Q drop 4966:
What is coded in your DNA?
Who put it there?
Why?
Mankind is repressed

Clearly, there is a software program, encoded in the DNA, that is far more advanced, with much greater algorithmic complexity, than any computer program. The human genome encodes many biological instructions and features, from the basic biochemistry of life to the wiring of the human brain and how the immune system fights pathogens.

I'm sure there have been many experiments in rewriting the script of our DNA, repressing memories, repressing capabilities...mutating us to be like birds with clipped wings making certain we never leave the cage.

I think ageing has been coded into our DNA. Or I should say accelerated ageing. The epigenome encodes the passage of time in cells linked to a biological timer that's set up to self destruct as sort of a planned obsolescence. Our meat suits get stamped with an expiration date to guarantee they break down long before our minds gain too much knowledge which would enable us to evolve outside of this box. These suits they've put us in are custom tailored for slave labor. We're born, we work, we reproduce then we're off to slaughter and the cycle perpetuates.

This coding is probably perfected sometime in the future. They discovered a way to program DNA across the expanse of time. Trapping us in this causal loop from hell.
edit on 11-4-2023 by socialmediaclown because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2023 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Sending all of the weapons of the world into the disposal caldron...

en.yna.co.kr...
yna.co.kr/view/AEN20230412005500325

SEOUL, April 12 (Yonhap) -- South Korea's defense ministry neither confirmed nor denied a media report Wednesday that Seoul and Washington recently signed a deal for the former to lend artillery rounds to the latter striving to procure ammunition to support Ukraine.

The local daily, the Dong-A Ilbo, reported that the Seoul government and a local defense firm inked the contract with the Joe Biden administration, under which 500,000 rounds of 155-mm artillery ammunition will be "lent" -- rather than being sold -- to the United States.

edit on 11-4-2023 by FlyingFox because:

posted on Apr, 11 2023 @ 10:04 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

I like their phrasing "lent." Now what could the actual cost be? Considering the saber-rattling going on in Asia it makes little sense to me.

posted on Apr, 11 2023 @ 10:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: socialmediaclown
From Q drop 4966:
What is coded in your DNA?
Who put it there?
Why?
Mankind is repressed

Clearly, there is a software program, encoded in the DNA, that is far more advanced, with much greater algorithmic complexity, than any computer program. The human genome encodes many biological instructions and features, from the basic biochemistry of life to the wiring of the human brain and how the immune system fights pathogens.

I'm sure there have been many experiments in rewriting the script of our DNA repressing memories, repressing capabilities...mutating us to be like birds with clipped wings making certain we never leave the cage.

I think ageing has been coded into our DNA. Or I should say accelerated ageing. The epigenome encodes the passage of time in cells linked to a biological timer that's set up to self destruct as sort of a planned obsolescence. Our meat suits get stamped with an expiration date to guarantee they break down long before our minds gain too much knowledge which would enable us to evolve outside of this box. These suits they've put us in are custom tailored for slave labor. We're born, we work, we reproduce then we're off to slaughter and the cycle perpetuates.

This coding is probably perfected sometime in the future. They discovered a way to program DNA across the expanse of time. Trapping us in this causal loop from hell.

In the "old timer" voice: "back when ATS wasn't full of 'yes it is, not it isn't' nonsense but people with insight and Souls."

Checksum discovered in DNA: More evidence of Simulation Theory?

BTW, ATS is showing up back on the goog for some reason, I was looking for the clip in the OP above and this ages ago thread came up #2. Something has changed.

posted on Apr, 12 2023 @ 01:03 AM
link   
a reply to: socialmediaclown

We just bought a small beach front lot for my boat in the Philippines. We already have 5.6 acres overlooking ocean where we’re going to build our house.

Hope I have a home to return to!

posted on Apr, 12 2023 @ 02:59 AM
link   
Sorry for being a bit lazy on this, but I had the worst day.

Thinking back on the whole Q-"Dark to Light"
one should be a bit suspicious about the findings here.

One of Italy's most enduring mysteries, the disappearance of a Vatican schoolgirl 40 years ago, entered a new chapter on Tuesday when her brother met with a Vatican investigator whom Pope Francis has given free rein to get to the bottom of the case.

Over the past four decades tombs have been opened, bones have been exhumed from forgotten grave sites and conspiracy theories have abounded in attempts to determine just what became of Emanuela Orlandi.

One of the C-Theories that got a lot of attention was that this girl was placed into hiding due to getting pregnant by one of the Cardinals, or even the Pope Himself.
More can be read here about this (yes it's from WIKI)

I wonder what will be used to cover this death/disappearance up with. A new Pope might conveniently put an end to the investigation into what ever happened to Orlandi.

Just a reminder about this Pope child.

In 1983, Poland's Communist government unsuccessfully tried to humiliate John Paul II by falsely saying he had fathered an illegitimate child. Section D of Służba Bezpieczeństwa (SB), the security service, had an action named "Triangolo" to carry out criminal operations against the Catholic Church; the operation encompassed all Polish hostile actions against the pope.[better source needed] Captain Grzegorz Piotrowski, one of the murderers of beatified Jerzy Popiełuszko, was the leader of section D. They drugged Irena Kinaszewska, the secretary of the Kraków-based weekly Catholic magazine Tygodnik Powszechny where Wojtyła had worked, and unsuccessfully attempted to make her admit to having had sexual relations with him.

The SB then attempted to compromise Kraków priest Andrzej Bardecki, an editor of Tygodnik Powszechny and one of the closest friends of Cardinal Wojtyła before he became pope, by planting false memoirs in his dwelling; Piotrowski was exposed and the forgeries were found and destroyed before the SB could say to have discovered them.

So did the Polish SB come up with the idea on their own, or was this their attempt to expose sexual exploits of the Pope?
edit on 12-4-2023 by Guyfriday because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2023 @ 03:04 AM
link   
Interesting, both the Clinton's are also in Ireland with Joe for the anniversary of the Good Friday Agreement.... I guess we know who's running the 'show' now.
Link
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Apr, 12 2023 @ 03:15 AM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

Well that was a weird read.
From your link.

Mr Varadkar said he was also keen to thank him for America’s support of Ukraine.

“American leadership at this time is crucial. America is not perfect. There are a lot of times when they make very big foreign policy errors, but largely speaking it's been a force for good in the last few centuries.

“The US stood against fascism and Nazism, and stood against communism. And now it is standing against what Russia is doing in Ukraine. So really want to thank him for that.”

Wasn't Ireland's stance during the last world war one of neutrality?

Then this from Schumer;

Mr Schumer appeared to link the potato famine to the Holocaust.

He said there had been great loss of life among both peoples, adding: “I look at the Irish and see my own family looking back at me.”

What's with bringing up all that? Why not bring up Bridget Cleary while they were at it, I mean geeshs.

posted on Apr, 12 2023 @ 05:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

Those kind of statements are heard when someone insignificant is trying to sound significant.

Cheers

posted on Apr, 12 2023 @ 06:22 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

As I was saying... FUTURE PROVES PAST... at what point does it become mathematically impossible?

A follow up find by KANGSPACE on twitter:

Bigger

1) #4587 says:

[massive cyber-power] attacks [attempts] on 11.4

2) As I've underlined in red, Russian hackers (tweet reply identifies KILLNET) and shown in 2nd picture:

"As of 12:56pm eastern US time today, 11 April 2023, 40% of NATO's electronic infrastructure has been paralyzed by Russian KillNet hackers".

3) Since the "Election day+1" is queried by dask, I decided to check gematria:

ELECTION DAY PLUS ONE = 1102, 1290, 215 (j, e, s)

=
SIMPSONS THEORY
LIQUIDITY CRISIS
JOSEPH ROBINETTE BIDEN
GYORGY SCHWARTZ (George Soros)
NOTHING CAN STOP US
XRP THE STAGE IS SET
PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION
OPERATION DRAGONFLY

McAfee: Operation Dragonfly Dec 17, 2017:

On September 6, Symantec published details of the Dragonfly campaign, which targeted dozens of energy companies throughout 2017. This attack was effectively Dragonfly 2.0, an update to a campaign that began in 2014.

Moving beyond our 2014 analysis of Dragonfly, our current focus looks at the attack’s indicators to determine whether we can glean any further information regarding the source and possible motivations of those behind the campaign. The campaign targets energy companies around the world by leveraging spear-phishing emails that, once successful, allow the attackers to download Trojan software. The Trojans provide access to the victims’ systems and networks.

I think the article date ties this to be one of the items we are told to look out for in #365:

Q !UW.yye1fxo ID: 82d434 No.121327 📁
Dec 18 2017 23:27:52 (EST)
FLASH_BREAK_
/* / /*
Shall we play a game?
Map is critical to understand.
Future unlocks past.
DECLAS_ATL_(past).
News unlocks map.
Find the markers.
10 & [10].
12/7 – 12/17
Concourse F.
Terminal 5.
Private_operated plane (OP)?
ATL -> IAD
Extraction/known.
Dark.
Darkness.
Learn double meanings.
SHUTDOWN.
Q/POTUS-1
Q/POTUS-2
Q/POTUS-3
Q/POTUS-4 [10]
Q/POTUS-5
“Special Place”
Why are drops highlighted by POTUS shortly thereafter?
Coincidence or message?
“The Great Awakening”
POTUS today.
Unlock?
CLAS_OP_IAD_(future).
How about a nice game of chess?
SPLASH.
FOX THREE.
Q

edit on 12-4-2023 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2023 @ 07:55 AM
link   
a reply to: daskakik
Do you follow Trump and see his real time comms and confirmations with Scavino? Or the strange posts from Musk? I'm just referring to this oddness Mostly on Twitter. For me,at the very least,it's very compelling.
Also ..some things just simply haven't happened,YET.

edit on 12-4-2023 by ujustneverknow because: Added text

posted on Apr, 12 2023 @ 11:05 AM
link   
a reply to: ujustneverknow
I don't follow either. I don't find them compelling.

The difference is that while you are waiting for those things to happen, I think they won't happen at all.

Also, even if some do happen they won't be when Q said they would, so still failed predictions by Q.

posted on Apr, 12 2023 @ 11:10 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi
Pretty sure NATO's infrastructure being attacked isn't what Q was telling the anons to prepare for.

I'd say they meant an attack on the infinity servers.

new topics

top topics

<< 306  307  308    310  311  312 >>

join