It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---WHO WILL PUT AN END TO THE ENDLESS?--- -Part- --42--

page: 308
<< 305  306  307    309  310  311 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2023 @ 10:40 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Mike is awesome with the personal advice...

Language Warning

edit on 10-4-2023 by FlyingFox because:

posted on Apr, 10 2023 @ 10:55 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi
Why? I would have been shown the one that is on record and I don't see anything wrong with it.

Besides, even if he wasn't born in Hawaii, he was born to a US citizen which makes him a natural born citizen regardless of where he was born.

posted on Apr, 10 2023 @ 11:45 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

The Constitution directly addresses the minimum qualifications necessary to serve as President. In addition to requiring thirty-five years of age and fourteen years of residency, the Constitution limits the presidency to “a natural born Citizen.”1 All the sources routinely used to interpret the Constitution confirm that the phrase “natural born Citizen” has a specific meaning: namely, someone who was a U.S. citizen at birth with no need to go through a naturalization proceeding at some later time. And Congress has made equally clear from the time of the framing of the Constitution to the current day that, subject to certain residency requirements on the parents, someone born to a U.S. citizen parent generally becomes a U.S. citizen without regard to whether the birth takes place in Canada, the Canal Zone, or the continental United States.harvardlawreview.org...

One Playbook.

Clinton ‘Encouraged’ Trump to Run

news.gallup.com...
40% "Independent"
20+%D or R
edit on 2023/4/10 by CrazyFox because:

posted on Apr, 10 2023 @ 11:53 PM
link   
Quit wasting the Security Council's time.

November 2, 20225:15 PM EDT
Russia fails at U.N. in bid for Ukraine, U.S. bioweapons inquiry
By Michelle Nichols
UNITED NATIONS, Nov 2 (Reuters) - Russia failed on Wednesday to get the United Nations Security Council to establish a formal inquiry into its accusation that the United States and Ukraine have biological weapons programs in Ukraine, a claim that Washington and Kyiv deny.

Only China voted with Russia in favor of a draft Security Council resolution on the measure. The United States, Britain and France voted against it, while the remaining 10 council members abstained.

U.N. disarmament officials have long said they are not aware of any biological weapons programs in Ukraine.

Russia has raised the issue of chemical and biological weapons in Ukraine several times at the U.N. Security Council since its forces invaded Ukraine on Feb. 24. The United States and Ukraine have rejected Russia's accusations.

The United States and allies have criticized Russia for wasting council time and spreading conspiracy theories.

edit on 11-4-2023 by FlyingFox because:

posted on Apr, 10 2023 @ 11:57 PM
link   
I'm curious to know where do you get all of your different Q info?
What exactly,do you see happening in the world right now and for the past 3 years?
What, exactly,is NOT happening?
Thanks in advance.

posted on Apr, 11 2023 @ 12:23 AM
link   
a reply to: ujustneverknow
Not sure what you mean by different Q information. I just go by what is in the drops.

For example:
Drop 1043
Pics will surface of Hussein holding AK47 in tribal attire.
One of many.
Net shut down.

This never happened and there are many other things that Q predicted that didn't happen. That is what I mean by things not happening.

edit on 11-4-2023 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2023 @ 12:43 AM
link   

Don't you remember the ultimate plothole fixer?

"Disinfo is necessary"

Bruh, do you even Q?

posted on Apr, 11 2023 @ 12:53 AM
link   
a reply to: dashen
Yes I do, I never bought into it though, so I guess I don't Q.

posted on Apr, 11 2023 @ 01:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

Besides, even if he wasn't born in Hawaii, he was born to a US citizen which makes him a natural born citizen regardless of where he was born.

This, this right here is what confuses me. Let's say Obama was born in Kenya, his mom was still an American citizen so he still would have been eligible to be President. I don't get the issue.

He said that he was born in Kenya, Michele has said that he was born in Kenya, but for some reason when it comes to talking about politics it's important for Democrats to push how American Born he was. Even the issue with his birth certificate makes no sense. Why hide the point that he was born in Kenya? None of the reactions behind this birth certificate mess made any sense.

Note to readers:
"Obama has stated in more than a few times that he was born in Kenya. This topic has been played out in thread after thread where evidence and discussions have taken place, but certain type of people come in screaming racism and derailing the threads. This being said some people believe that he was born in the US and that's fine. I believe that he was born in Kenya based on his own statements, but I also believe that he was eligible to be President due to his Mother being a US citizen. To me the whole argument is a waste of time as to his eligibility. My issue was, and always will be, why did they take so many steps to hide the facts?"

posted on Apr, 11 2023 @ 06:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday
There was an issue with his mother's residency requirements -- due to her young age, she hadn't lived in the United States long enough to be able to pass her citizenship on to her child. So, in Barack's case it does matter where he was born.
edit on 11-4-2023 by AndyFromMichigan because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2023 @ 07:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday

originally posted by: daskakik

This, this right here is what confuses me. Let's say Obama was born in Kenya, his mom was still an American citizen so he still would have been eligible to be President. I don't get the issue.

He said that he was born in Kenya, Michele has said that he was born in Kenya, but for some reason when it comes to talking about politics it's important for Democrats to push how American Born he was. Even the issue with his birth certificate makes no sense. Why hide the point that he was born in Kenya? None of the reactions behind this birth certificate mess made any sense.

Note to readers:
"Obama has stated in more than a few times that he was born in Kenya. This topic has been played out in thread after thread where evidence and discussions have taken place, but certain type of people come in screaming racism and derailing the threads. This being said some people believe that he was born in the US and that's fine. I believe that he was born in Kenya based on his own statements, but I also believe that he was eligible to be President due to his Mother being a US citizen. To me the whole argument is a waste of time as to his eligibility. My issue was, and always will be, why did they take so many steps to hide the facts?"

Obama story can’t be believed to any degree, Once a Liar always a Liar.

youtu.be...

posted on Apr, 11 2023 @ 09:28 AM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

One parent needs to reside in the US for a year continually for the foreign-born child to considered a "natural born" citizen.

posted on Apr, 11 2023 @ 11:00 AM
link   
BREAKING: Twitter Inc “No Longer Exists” According To New Court Filing, It Is Now “X”

This is kind of a bit deal, I can't dig in my library because it's huge, but there is information in the thread of Twitter's origins being in the early 20th century, the copyright wound it's way up to 2010, most through Newsweak Corp IIRC, so the change is a pretty big shift symbolically.

Nexus point of information says Crime is Good For Business.

4-11 = 411 = Information

Q MS13

One Playbook

Polarity Realities are remarkable, the idiots on the "other side," whatever they deem as the other side, automatically go opposite. So evidently putting MS13 gang members in jail "Comes at a cost" which is only a talking point because El Sal made a big deal about putting them in jail for good.

Evidently "safe spaces" are not a form of segregation, but a form of integration.

Remarkable NYPravda didn't do a piece on how MS13 gangs are good for the economy, or some such thing. Wonder why? Because they can ONLY offer counters at this point, some-one, or some-thing, must offer a Polarity Point for them to counter, otherwise the "1's" and "0"s" just sit there.

At this point it is GD funny to see Polarity Meltdown it in play, say anything, anywhere, and watch the trolls, shills, m.A.L.I.C.E. minions abandon any pretext of objectivity in favor of just saying the opposite no matter how preposterous.

Watch them switch sides again, often seconds later, depending on the polarity point presented, they are easier to manipulate then Pavlov's Dogs after a year of Bells and Bison Steaks.

It would be pathetic, but it is utterly hilarious given this was as predictable as they are. In particular because all the minion class are going nowhere, their sense of self importance is both beyond reason and their own destiny. Simply saying the opposite of everything ever said isn't an evolved point of view, it's simply a "1" applied to a "0" which even I, a non-programmer, can do with the computing power of a 1970's TI calculator: Nothing more than "If" "then."

That said, saying it with hate, disdain and a unique sense of self entitlement is kind of amusing, adding creativity to the utterly predictable responses can be funny. I give NYPravda credit, that headline is remarkable even during the polarity meltdown, as twenty years ago that would be, quite literally, unthinkable, let alone actually printed.

Peak Moron has arrived, it is everywhere gang, it produces headlines like the above every second of every. single. day. not because it's thick, but because it is that effing stupid = just a "1" applied to the "0" : If X is said, then Y is applied.

One for ML, polarity goons are pretty much this much fun and DJT has been doing this to the press, the DS goons, and the paid shills, trolls and m.A.L.I.C.E. minions to perfection since the escalator - descending into hell to assist.

posted on Apr, 11 2023 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Russia and Iran conspire to weaken US dollar in joint meeting

Ali Shamkhan, the Secretary of Iran’s Supreme National Security Council, said that the West’s dominance over the entire global economy could be reduced significantly. According to Shamkhan, this can only happen if the USD can no longer influence trade carried out in the region, or internationally.

As Shamkhani further stated, the proceeds of cutting ties with the USD are already in motion. He referenced that many other countries are already a part of the process.

www.google.com...

Exclusive: Russia starts fuel supplies to Iran by rail -sources
www.reuters.com...

French President Emmanuel Macron States Europe Must Reduce Its Dependence on the US Dollar to Avoid Becoming 'Vassals'

Emmanuel Macron, president of France, clarified his position on the future of Europe and its relations with China and the U.S. in the short term. Returning from his visit to Beijing, Macron believes that Europe should avoid getting caught up in a conflict between the U.S. and China, and reduce its reliance on the U.S. dollar to avoid becoming “vassals,” applying his concept of “strategic autonomy.”

[url]https://news.bitcoin.com/french-president-emmanuel-macron-states-europe-must-reduce-its-dependence-on-the-us-dollar-to-avoid-becoming-vassals/[/u rl]

edit on 11-4-2023 by socialmediaclown because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2023 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Project that gave $500 a month to some California residents shows that such efforts could have a ‘profound impact on public health, researchers say

The program, dubbed the Stockton Economic Empowerment Demonstration or SEED, gave monthly payments of $500 to 131 people starting in February 2019. There was also a control group of 200 Stockton residents.

We never could have predicted the ways that the concept of unconditional cash has spread around the country and across both sides of the political aisle with serious public investment in the concept of unconditional cash. When we launched SEED we assumed it would be several years before anyone would replicate it. Instead, the pandemic lead to an explosion in guaranteed income programs across the entire United States including some unexpected places like upstate New York, Iowa, Ohio, South Carolina, and Florida,” West wrote in an email to CNN.

Guaranteed income, also known as universal basic income, means giving money to everyone, regardless of how much they earn, so they can have more freedom to move between jobs, train for new positions, provide care or engage in creative pursuits. Interest in the concept has risen in recent years, driven by concerns that automation and the climate crisis would lead to a mass displacement of workers.

www.cnn.com...

posted on Apr, 11 2023 @ 11:30 AM
link   
US Bank Lending Drops by Record $105 Billion in Two Weeks, Trillions Moving to Money Market Accounts, Elon Musk Warns ‘Trend Will Accelerate’

There are still plenty of signs showing that the U.S. banking system is feeling the aftermath of several high-profile bank collapses. During the first week of March, Silvergate Bank, Silicon Valley Bank (SVB), and Signature Bank (SBNY) closed down operations. Both SVB and SBNY were placed under government control. The U.S. Federal Reserve, Treasury, and Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC) bailed out SBNY and SVB’s uninsured depositors and made all depositors whole.

Since then, the banking contagion has spread across the United States and internationally, with financial institutions like SVB UK and Credit Suisse faltering. According to a recent report published by Bloomberg, the last two weeks of March saw the largest contraction in lending on record after the collapses. The Federal Reserve’s data on the subject only goes back to 1973, and in the last two weeks of March 2023, almost $105 billion was erased.

Moreover, the popular Twitter account Wall Street Silver (WSS) shared a video of economist Peter St. Onge explaining that a significant amount of bank deposits are moving to money market accounts. WSS tweeted, “Trillions of dollars are draining out of the banks… into money market funds. That weakens the banks. Fear that the banks are at risk is driving this trend and thus making the banks even weaker.” The economist’s video statement and WSS’s tweet sparked a response from Twitter’s owner, Elon Musk. The Tesla executive warned:

This trend will accelerate.

news.bitcoin.com... -will-accelerate/

Federal budget deficit hits $1.1 trillion in first half of fiscal 2023, $430 billion higher than last year

The federal budget deficit shot up to $1.1 trillion in the first six months of fiscal year 2023, which is $430 billion more than the deficit at the same point last year, according to an analysis released Monday by the Congressional Budget Office (CBO).

www.google.com... -year.amp

posted on Apr, 11 2023 @ 11:37 AM
link   
US, Philippines Follow Taiwan Drills With Biggest Exercises

The US and the Philippines kicked off the largest version of their flagship military exercise in more than 30 years on Tuesday, a high-profile display of their renewed alliance that includes live-fire training targeting a decommissioned vessel near the South China Sea.

The annual Balikatan exercise comes just a day after China concluded its own drills around Taiwan and focuses on developing maritime security and amphibious operations at a time Manila and Washington are seeking to push back against Chinese aggression in the South China Sea.

www.bloomberg.com...

US Navy sails near South China Sea island militarized by China

The US Navy has sent a destroyer close to a contested island in the South China Sea that Beijing has fortified with military installations to stake its territorial claims on the region.

On Monday, a statement from the US Navy's 7th Fleet said the guided-missile destroyer USS Milius passed within 12 nautical miles -- the internationally recognized limit of a nation's territorial waters -- of Mischief Reef in the Spratly islands, known as the Nansha Islands in China.

amp.cnn.com...

posted on Apr, 11 2023 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Mind Boggling’ – China Developing Tech That Allows Human Brain To Beam Radio Waves & Control Military Radar

Chinese researchers have claimed a breakthrough in brain-computer interface (BCI) and brain-controlled technologies by demonstrating the ability to control and interact with electromagnetic waves via brainwaves remotely.

Our design provides users with a universal way to manipulate electromagnetic waves using brainwaves,” said Professor Wang Jiafu, a leading project scientist with Air Force Engineering University in northwestern Shaanxi province, in a peer-reviewed journal eLight on June 11.

If we can collect brainwaves and use them as the control signals of metasurfaces, we can not only allow the users to control metasurfaces with their mind but also can improve the response rate of metasurfaces. This will make a big step towards truly intelligent metasurfaces,” said Wang in the paper.

Wang’s team claims their proposed concept and design can be readily extended to other mind-controlled functional or multi-functional metasurfaces. They may find applications in health monitoring, 5G/6G communications, and intelligent sensors.

eurasiantimes.com...

Chinese Neuralink? State-funded lab to work on brain-machine interaction in China

The government of China has provided funding to set up a leading laboratory to study brain-machine interfaces, much like Elon Musk's Neuralink has been working on. The recently inaugurated Sixth Haihe Laboratory in the northeast port city of Tianjin to "drive innovation and create new areas for economic growth", the South China Morning Post (SCMP) reported last week.

As it has done, with technologies such as hypersonic missiles, China is looking to break U.S. dominance by building a solid research foundation for developing intellectual capability in the area of brain-machine interface as well.

Ding Ruiqing, the lead researcher, told a state-media newspaper on Science and Technology that the laboratory had the world's largest and most comprehensive patent pool for brain-machine interactions.

interestingengineering.com...

As Alibaba unveils ChatGPT rival, China flags new AI rules

China’s technology giant Alibaba has unveiled a generative artificial intelligence model – its version of the technology that powers chatbot sensation ChatGPT – and said it would be integrated into all of the company’s apps in the near future.

The unveiling on Tuesday was swiftly followed by the Chinese government’s publication of draft rules outlining how generative artificial intelligence services should be managed.

www.google.com...

China’s Race to Become an AI Superpower

In October 2017, the State Council of the People’s Republic of China (PRC), the country’s chief administrative authority, designated artificial intelligence a “national priority,” stating its ambition to become “the world’s premier artificial intelligence innovation center” by 2030. The stakes are high, since Chinese AI has medical, industrial, and transport applications, particularly in autonomous vehicles, and is potentially a major driver of the country’s growth.

With 800 million smartphone users out of a population of 1.41 billion in 2021, China generates a vast amount of digital information, which is widely accessible due to regulations that, while they protect consumer data, are often relaxed in cases of “national interest” (in the field of health, for example). There are special regulatory regimes for biotechnology, bioengineering, and biopharmaceuticals to encourage collaboration between companies, researchers, and local authorities. And this close association attracts investors: Several major biotech breakthroughs have resulted, such as automatic natural-language processing and machine learning to collect and analyze medical data to predict clinical trial outcomes and optimize the design of clinical studies.

www.google.com...

posted on Apr, 11 2023 @ 12:23 PM
link   
a reply to: socialmediaclown

Russia Russia Russia

The Impossible Trinity

lol

edit on 4112023 by MetalThunder because: carpe F'N diem

posted on Apr, 11 2023 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Bank of America Clients Withdraw $2.3 Billion From US Stocks of All Sizes

Bank of America Corp. clients sold US equities of all sizes last week, pulling roughly $2.3 billion despite the relative quiet in the stock market.

www.google.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 305  306  307    309  310  311 >>

join