It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---WHO WILL PUT AN END TO THE ENDLESS?--- -Part- --42--

page: 307
<< 304  305  306    308  309  310 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2023 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Scientists Put Tardigrade DNA Into Human Stem Cells. They May Create Super Soldiers.

In a report first published in Chinese in Military Medical Sciences and reported by South China Morning Post, researchers from the Academy of Military Sciences in Beijing say they believe inserting a gene from the microscopic water bear into a human embryonic stem can help significantly increase the cells’ ability to withstand radiation. And they have some data to back it up.

“[Researchers] said success in this unprecedented experiment could lead to super-tough soldiers who could survive nuclear fallout,” SCMP reports.

www.popularmechanics.com...

posted on Apr, 10 2023 @ 05:46 PM
link   
France Makes It Illegal To Pay Over 1,000 Euros in Cash, 15,000 Maximum Cash Payments for Non-Residents

According to several reports, France has made it illegal to pay over 1,000 euros in cash. As per the official website of "Banque De France", 1,000 euros is the maximum cash payment that can be made by individuals resident in France for tax purposes, or for professional activity. On the other hand, 15,000 euros is the maximum cash payment that non-residents can make, provided the payment is not for professional purposes

www.google.com... or-non-residents-5048452.html/amp

posted on Apr, 10 2023 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Bank of England Building Its CBDC Team

The Bank of England (BOE) wants to create a team of up to 30 people to oversee its central bank digital currency (CBDC) project, according to a Saturday (April 8) report by the Times.

“A team of 30 seems like quite a significant resource to focus on the digital pound,” Ian Taylor, an adviser to the trade association CryptoUK, told the Times. “It shows the impact it would have, and that the bank are serious about it.”

www.google.com...

posted on Apr, 10 2023 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Heads up, comrades...

twitter.com...
twitter.com/US_STRATCOM/status/1645454120503877636

posted on Apr, 10 2023 @ 07:49 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

Annual scheduled program.

I'd be more worried about the water.

posted on Apr, 10 2023 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Long time participants in the thread will know there are decodes in here showing that HRC, BC, Brennan, and renOgade's accounts are NOT run by them. Each gives a clue in the bio. renOgade's is pretty obvious: "Citizen" = Citizen of what exactly, or more importantly where? Citizen is a LEGAL distinction, not a colloquial term here because who the hell refers to them as a citizen would should be self evident.

Also worth noting the current renOgade is distinctly not the original, or the one with the head scar that is no longer there, which, joe has no scars on his head either from his Brain Surgery so it must be a thing because BC has no chest scar either.

With that done, time to correct the follower account, no effing way 132m "citizens" follow that account.

posted on Apr, 10 2023 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Wow you guys and gals have come so far, kudos to all of you. Glad Dask asks questions and keeps it true, that's how it should be.

I don't want to distract from the thread but I do need to put a message to someone "are you feeling ok". It matters to the one that listens. Great work here people.

How deep have we looked in to project looking glass? Again I don't want to go over what has already been covered.

posted on Apr, 10 2023 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Another noice FUTURE PROVES PAST:

Bigger

The down side is WATCH OUT FOR CYBER ATTACKS on Tuesday 11th!

posted on Apr, 10 2023 @ 09:56 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi
No,it clearly states "election day +1" that is 11.4.2020 not 4.10.2023 and the cyber attacks are on the same day, "zero-day".

Also, this isn't killing the C19 narrative. It just no longer deemed an emergency situation.

edit on 10-4-2023 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2023 @ 09:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
Another noice FUTURE PROVES PAST:

Bigger

The down side is WATCH OUT FOR CYBER ATTACKS on Tuesday 11th!

In my opinion the cyber attacks have been going on for a long time. I went to my local Morrisons daily just today, they were offline regarding payments, even the cash machine/atm.. The kicker here is with all the digital push they would only do cash only, I joked with them about it.

There's the other side though, although my other half who is semi awake loved it I was thinking "plan".

Hope you and yours are ok Rel.

posted on Apr, 10 2023 @ 10:03 PM
link   
QTSR April 10:

edit on 4/10/2023 by OveRcuRrEnteD because: * the opinions expressed in the quotes of this post do not necessarily reflect the opinions of the poster.

posted on Apr, 10 2023 @ 10:07 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Apr, 10 2023 @ 10:12 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

These "Future Proves Past" proofs, keep hopes alive that the really big predictions made by "Q" really will happen eventually.

posted on Apr, 10 2023 @ 10:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Imbackbaby

Ticking over and jumping life's hurdles at the mo, thanks IBB!

Fine in spirit tho!

posted on Apr, 10 2023 @ 10:19 PM
link   

a reply to: socialmediaclown

Raytheon director and his wife are killed in plane crash alongside another couple off the coast of Florida after the group went out for dinner with friends
Jeff Lumpkin, 64, an associate director at Raytheon, and his wife Patty Lumpkin, 68, both of Fishers, Indiana, were killed in the plane crash on Wednesday
A Noblesville couple - Rick Beaver, 60, and his wife Bethe, 57, also died in crash
Their plane crashed Wednesday near the Venice Fishing Pier in Venice, Florida

If man was supposed to fly ....

Name rings a bell?

One of the world’s earliest and most well-known spy satellite programs, the now declassified Corona photo-reconnaissance program was jointly funded by DARPA and the Central Intelligence Agency. Withstanding a series of initial failures, the program scored its first success in August 1960 when a canister of film dropped back through the atmosphere was successfully recovered, delivering a trove of intelligence photos taken over Soviet territory. The Corona program continued to acquire crucial Cold War intelligence until the mission ended in 1972.

The Black Knight Satellite
“Most certainly, some planets are not inhabited, but others are, and among these there must exist life under all conditions and phases of development.” – Nikola Tesla

Cfx

posted on Apr, 10 2023 @ 10:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

originally posted by: Caledbwlch
Without these threads, how confused would you be? You need to look back and compare the two points to really understand.

These threads have not given me anything that wasn't already available on ATS before Q, other than the fake melodrama that Q orchestrated.

It isn't until you really embrace the facts that there is a reason the evil is becoming more obvious by the day, and that the sacrifices are for a much greater good, that you will truly understand there is an unbelievable plan unfolding right in front of your eyes.

No, I won't believe it until I actually see the plan unfolding right in front of my eyes. Anything else is just LARPing.

The whole thing is going to take a while...until suddenly the veil is lifted.

That's the hopium talking.

...but, you don't make the rules.

posted on Apr, 10 2023 @ 10:29 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

Eyups dask!

You know, sometimes I really wish that you had been the guy checking Obama's birth certificate before he was allowed to become president.

I guess you took the wrong turning for that timeline...

posted on Apr, 10 2023 @ 10:33 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

White Rabbit in Ukraine colors...

Cheers
Ektar

posted on Apr, 10 2023 @ 10:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
...but, you don't make the rules.

Never said I did but I do get to say what is and isn't compelling to me.

The post I was replying to said "You need to look back and compare the two points to really understand." and after doing that I posted what you replied to.

posted on Apr, 10 2023 @ 10:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen

originally posted by: XtheMadnessNow
Gee, I can hardly wait to see what 'X' (X.com) is…

Here it is: Twitter is now X corp. proving again ATS months ahead of the rest of the news.

Twitter link
edit on 10-4-2023 by pianopraze because: Formatting

new topics

top topics

<< 304  305  306    308  309  310 >>

join