It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---WHO WILL PUT AN END TO THE ENDLESS?--- -Part- --42--

page: 31
<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2022 @ 11:21 PM
link   
Isn't that special?

www.axios.com...
axios.com/2022/11/23/colorado-club-shooting-suspect-non-binary-attorneys-say

The public defenders for the suspect in the mass shooting at a Colorado Springs LGBTQ nightclub said in a Tuesday night court filing obtained by a New York Times reporter that their client is non-binary and uses they/them pronouns.

posted on Nov, 22 2022 @ 11:40 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

I hadn't noticed that it was in Colorado Springs until just now. Just up the road from Cheyenne Mountain, isn't it?

en.wikipedia.org...

Cheyenne Mountain is a triple-peaked mountain in El Paso County, Colorado, southwest of downtown Colorado Springs. The mountain serves as a host for military, communications, recreational, and residential functions. The underground operations center for the North American Aerospace Defense Command (NORAD) was built during the Cold War to monitor North American airspace for missile launches and Soviet military aircraft. Built deep within granite, it was designed to withstand the impact and fallout from a nuclear bomb.

posted on Nov, 23 2022 @ 12:12 AM
link   

More on topic, looks like another tampered with election on the books, doesn't it? It certainly appears so.

I do hope some intervening authority is closely scrutinizing and documenting these apparent frauds. If we can spot it from the armchair just reading some independent media, it's got to be easy to document for any investigating authority with sufficient access to surveil the scenes of the crimes. At least, you'd think so.

Even without any inside access, fraud does seem apparent. So much so that sketchy activities in these most troubled areas can be factually reported to readers such as us in believable fashion.

Chain of custody problems too, and after all the fuss that got raised over the last election. That administrators didn't take note and ensure that all the paperwork was in order this time around is a huge red flag.

posted on Nov, 23 2022 @ 12:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful1

Probably, T1... as always... multiple meanings!

posted on Nov, 23 2022 @ 12:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
Anti Woke 🌐
@ANTlWOKE
·
2h
❌❌ BREAKING: According to media reports George Soros has died earlier today aged 92 in Hungary

edit on 22-11-2022 by FlyingFox because: a reply to: loveguy

Wasn't George Soros essentially exiled from Hungary? If it's true that he has died in Hungary (this is the second source I've seen claim he has died), would this imply that he has been executed?

posted on Nov, 23 2022 @ 12:55 AM
link   
New category of observation: Who TF watches this???

Clip of professional meltdown, what is strange is how it happened. Scroll down in the comments to see why Tim Pool triggered this bot.

CLIPS of defective bot KamKam who is evidently going to be the the LOTUS, or NOTUS, or QUOTUS or something or another.

CLIP which asks more questions than it answers about the bots at the Twatter.

Clip Oy.

Now all of them are funny, even though NONE are meant to be funny. Inversion it seems is everywhere.

posted on Nov, 23 2022 @ 01:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheBadCabbie

I hadn't noticed that it was in Colorado Springs until just now. Just up the road from Cheyenne Mountain, isn't it?

en.wikipedia.org...

Cheyenne Mountain is a triple-peaked mountain in El Paso County, Colorado, southwest of downtown Colorado Springs. The mountain serves as a host for military, communications, recreational, and residential functions. The underground operations center for the North American Aerospace Defense Command (NORAD) was built during the Cold War to monitor North American airspace for missile launches and Soviet military aircraft. Built deep within granite, it was designed to withstand the impact and fallout from a nuclear bomb.

There was some that contended the real DJT+++ were operating out of Cheyenne until recently. Could be the symbolism. Of course, it seems to have been inverted within moments, as the "shooter" is Non Binary which kind of sort of makes $%^& decidedly not MAGA per the rules.

For those interested. Gematria Club Q 55 and 330 or 33. Some curious entries to say the least, including this which came up nearly the same day: Balenciaga

posted on Nov, 23 2022 @ 01:16 AM
link   
I think you taking the tangent instead of the facts discussed speaks volumes. Nothing to see here with BG in all things was how you put it, paraphrasing. Something about the BG theories you seem to think are hoooey is they way it came across. The Surrender book is about symbolism.... That was all. Symbolism wrapped in irony.

originally posted by: daskakik

originally posted by: Justoneman
So, nothing to see here either then. I observe that pattern again, CHECK!

You think BG is telling you to surrender because of a book on his holiday reading list recommendations?

Like I said before "at times the speculation is flimsy and that does fit", this would be one of those times.

posted on Nov, 23 2022 @ 01:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
Anti Woke 🌐
@ANTlWOKE
·
2h
❌❌ BREAKING: According to media reports George Soros has died earlier today aged 92 in Hungary

edit on 22-11-2022 by FlyingFox because: a reply to: loveguy

Hell is celebrating. George is likely NOT happy with his destination. He made his choices. Now he gets his reward. I am sure Hell had a special place reserved.

posted on Nov, 23 2022 @ 01:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

Don't worry, he has friends on the other side that will make sure he doesn't end up in that 'special place', he'll be back with the the Queen and a few others when they are ready...

posted on Nov, 23 2022 @ 01:32 AM
link   
You said "Gates wants us to surrender." Now, unless you are Gates or a mind reader that claim is based solely on what you think Bill Gates thinks. That is circular logic and you don't actually have facts to back up that claim.

I never said there was nothing to see in regards to Gates, just that I don't subscribe to this particular theory and that I don't really feel strongly one way or the other about the person. However that came across to you is on you.

posted on Nov, 23 2022 @ 01:48 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 23 2022 @ 01:57 AM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

I haven't tinkered with Truth Social very much, but I wonder if you can set it up to get notifications when Trump shoots out a Truth? All he typed was #MAGA. If he either had a notification Trump had posted or was just watching, it wouldn't be too hard to get an "almost zero delta."

No outside comms.

But that one about Al Sharpton is pretty strange.

posted on Nov, 23 2022 @ 02:08 AM
link   
The Air Force Academy is in CS. Pikes Peak sits over the scene at two miles high, but only a mile above the city. Perfect location to have a nearby military facility like Cheyenne Mtn.

originally posted by: TheBadCabbie

en.wikipedia.org...

edit on 23-11-2022 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2022 @ 02:25 AM
link   
That Gates is using symbolism of that yes. He wants us all to capitulate. That is one of the points we see here. You can chose to not see it, again and again IMO all you want.

That 2nd paragraph supports my claim I paraphrased that "nothing to see here really" part is what you are basically stating.

originally posted by: daskakik
You said "Gates wants us to surrender." Now, unless you are Gates or a mind reader that claim is based solely on what you think Bill Gates thinks. That is circular logic and you don't actually have facts to back up that claim.

I never said there was nothing to see in regards to Gates, just that I don't subscribe to this particular theory and that I don't really feel strongly one way or the other about the person. However that came across to you is on you.

posted on Nov, 23 2022 @ 04:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman
That Gates is using symbolism of that yes.

I know that is the claim but you have no facts to back it up, just the theory, that you share with some here, that it means something.

That 2nd paragraph supports my claim I paraphrased that "nothing to see here really" part is what you are basically stating.

You paraphrasing is your interpretation.

I have seen a bit of exaggeration in regards to some of the ideas he has but that is to be expected on a CT forum.

That paragraph doesn't say enough for you to draw a conclusion but that didn't stop you from trying. It certainly doesn't say "there is nothing to see here" it just says that some people exaggerate.

ETA: I'll give you an example. There was a thread based on the fact that Gates is the individual with the most farmland in the US.

That is true but people started exaggerating and saying he had control of the food supply because of that. The truth is that while he may be the "individual" with the most farm land in the US, he actually owns a small percentage and is in no position to even influence, let alone control, the food supply of the US.

That is an example of what I was talking about and it in no way adds or takes away from anything else he might be involved in.
edit on 23-11-2022 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2022 @ 04:04 AM
link   
Secretive US space plane X-37B lands after record 908 days in orbit

Officials say that it carried out a range of scientific experiments, including a test designed by the US Naval Research Laboratory, in which energy was collected by solar panels and beamed back to Earth as microwaves. It also released a satellite designed by cadets at the United States Air Force Academy that featured an electromagnetic propulsion system.

Intriguing experiments!

Also 908 days = 9+0+8 = 17 = Q.
edit on 23-11-2022 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2022 @ 04:12 AM
link   
Whatever happened to the US Diesel supply?

Shouldn't it have run out by now???

posted on Nov, 23 2022 @ 06:24 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

It should have, per the forecasts of late October.

Cheers

posted on Nov, 23 2022 @ 07:41 AM
link   
3 year delta....

#3623 - 2019-11-23 20:24:25 (UTC+1)
www.youtube.com...
[16:00]
"Are we going to be sending massive amounts of money that simply goes into other people's [personal] bank account(s) [theft]." - POTUS
Who audits where foreign aid actually goes?
Nobody.
Foreign aid > Country [X] > Personal Bank Accts [+US person(s) involved].
Think Iran.
Think Paris Accord [attempt].
Think All.
Corrupt system.
Do you think [GS] is spending his own money re: push of radical viewpoint adoption?
US TAXPAYER payments [aid] > directly/indirectly [GS] organizations?
Re-read drops re: 'Foreign Aid'
www.youtube.com...
[Listen carefully]
RETURNING POWER TO THE PEOPLE.
DRAINING THE SWAMP.
POTUS IS FIGHTING FOR YOU.
It's been a long time since we've had a non_corrupt POTUS who cares for the people, and not himself.
Q

top topics

<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join