It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---WHO WILL PUT AN END TO THE ENDLESS?--- -Part- --42--

page: 33
<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2022 @ 01:44 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

This really going anywhere?

Shadow Government: Databanks Expose Global Evil and Corruption Says French Billionaire

Episode aired Oct 11, 2021

1h 21m
imdb (The Stew Peters Show)

posted on Nov, 23 2022 @ 01:49 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Thank you COM!

posted on Nov, 23 2022 @ 01:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: RookQueen
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi
I would think that could be possible but he does need Truth Social to work so I really don't know. I wonder how much he spent on TS?

Donald Trump should post some of those 1.19.2021 declassified document images to Truth Social. Make it a very special place for obtaining scoops.

posted on Nov, 23 2022 @ 01:58 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust
That would do it I'm thinking!

posted on Nov, 23 2022 @ 02:12 PM
link   
a reply to: cimmerius

Glad it hit a powerful note with you cimmerius!

I seem to get drawn to the root meanings of letters and words more each day - and I'm sure much has been hidden just by their redefinition, reclassification and devolved meanings over the millenia.

posted on Nov, 23 2022 @ 02:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: cimmerius

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: Nevercompromise
...so V represents each of us as individual soul Chalices or Vessels,
...and W represents us UNITING?

3) Now consider that Y represents the choice of 2 different paths; UNITY or DIVISION, therefore FREE WILL!

This would mean that:
WHY means there is a GATE between FREE WILL and UNITY

YHWH means that UNITY is "fenced off" by FREE WILL... we will never all agree = division

Yes, free will stands as an obstacle before unity. Or maybe it is simply a test, or even an essential stepping-stone. Without division we cannot make a soul choice of unity. Yes, we can still choose unity with those we disagree with if we decide to. Transcending that contradiction is the essence of mature spirituality.

Replying to myself because I choose to.

It’s funny, Aleister Crowley was said to be the evilest man in the world.

I tried reading him as a youngster to see what all the fuss was about, but didn’t get much out of it.

However two things he said stuck with me:

“Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the law.”
and
“Love is the law, love under will.”

What exactly he meant, I don’t know. He was one twisted dude. Critics focused on the anarchy of the first part and ignored the second.

But if one CHOOSES to interpret the two together, it becomes a rather succinct synopsis of what I said in my referenced post:

In a world where we have the spiritual free will to do whatever we want; we must willfully choose love.

Even a broken clock is right twice a day.

posted on Nov, 23 2022 @ 02:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman
I am bringing these up as we cross over that bridge and we get into a circular argument that derails the thread.

The reason this happens is because you insist on talking about me and the thread isn't about me.

As we get to another one, we shall see how you handle it.

For starters, I usually don't comment on something unless I disagree and that is the reason you see the pattern you see.

We should always look at this as did it or did it not happen.

There is more to it than just that. There is also, and here is where many of my comments reside, "Does it matter to you?" and also, more importantly, "Is this actually proof of a specific claim?

I'll give you an example, Hunter Biden smokes crack and bangs hookers.

Did it or did it not happen?: Yes

Does that matter to me: No

Is this proof of a specific claim like shady dealings by the Bidens with Ukraine?: No

That doesn't mean there is nothing to see there, just that this particular "happening" is only proof that Hunter seems to be the type of person who might be involved in shady dealings.

So, to use your balls and strikes analogy, it isn't just about tallying the balls and strikes but also about calling them correctly.

posted on Nov, 23 2022 @ 03:16 PM
link   
CLIP

How m.A.L.I.C.E. views this, just say the opposite no matter what, when confronted just respond by saying "so what, it happens, but it isn't as much as you believe and it doesn't really matter like you think it does."

BIGGER

m.A.L.I.C.E. is devoid of all of these, doesn't know what they are, but pretends it does by carefully crafting the words of others into its output. IT cannot be these, let alone know them. It is this fact that should alert everyone to the various forms it takes - cannot school m.A.L.I.C.E. and her minions, you can only have your soul sucked dry by it.

Muskinator stirring it up, including calling out the DOJ and Ferguson Riots with painful truths.

posted on Nov, 23 2022 @ 04:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: SMOKINGGUN2012
3 year delta....

#3623 - 2019-11-23 20:24:25 (UTC+1)
www.youtube.com...
[16:00]
"Are we going to be sending massive amounts of money that simply goes into other people's [personal] bank account(s) [theft]." - POTUS
Who audits where foreign aid actually goes?
Nobody.
Foreign aid > Country [X] > Personal Bank Accts [+US person(s) involved].
Think Iran.
Think Paris Accord [attempt].
Think All.
Corrupt system.
Do you think [GS] is spending his own money re: push of radical viewpoint adoption?
US TAXPAYER payments [aid] > directly/indirectly [GS] organizations?
Re-read drops re: 'Foreign Aid'
www.youtube.com...
[Listen carefully]
RETURNING POWER TO THE PEOPLE.
DRAINING THE SWAMP.
POTUS IS FIGHTING FOR YOU.
It's been a long time since we've had a non_corrupt POTUS who cares for the people, and not himself.
Q

If American taxpayers actually were told where their tax dollars are going, and who is getting them, as they are working their tails off - they would be sick.

posted on Nov, 23 2022 @ 06:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: RonnieJersey

originally posted by: SMOKINGGUN2012
3 year delta....

#3623 - 2019-11-23 20:24:25 (UTC+1)
www.youtube.com...
[16:00]
"Are we going to be sending massive amounts of money that simply goes into other people's [personal] bank account(s) [theft]." - POTUS
Who audits where foreign aid actually goes?
Nobody.
Foreign aid > Country [X] > Personal Bank Accts [+US person(s) involved].
Think Iran.
Think Paris Accord [attempt].
Think All.
Corrupt system.
Do you think [GS] is spending his own money re: push of radical viewpoint adoption?
US TAXPAYER payments [aid] > directly/indirectly [GS] organizations?
Re-read drops re: 'Foreign Aid'
www.youtube.com...
[Listen carefully]
RETURNING POWER TO THE PEOPLE.
DRAINING THE SWAMP.
POTUS IS FIGHTING FOR YOU.
It's been a long time since we've had a non_corrupt POTUS who cares for the people, and not himself.
Q

If American taxpayers actually were told where their tax dollars are going, and who is getting them, as they are working their tails off - they would be sick.

Oh there is no tax dollars these days only printed money.....

I have been screaming for YEARS....WHY are WE the police force of the world spending TRILLIONS defending everybody....

I think I had the wrong argument.....

WHY are we so stupid as to not see the aid is being stolen and money laundered and some returned to our own politicians while they drive us bankrupt?

Like Q said ENDLESS.....

It is time to end it...........

posted on Nov, 23 2022 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Former President Donald Trump could stand to lose millions of dollars if he succumbs to temptation and resumes communicating with the masses through Twitter now that new boss Elon Musk reinstated his account.

Despite Musk’s apparent attempts to goad Trump into tweeting again, Trump has insisted that he is content to stay put at his own social media platform, Truth Social, which he founded after he was banned by mainstream tech platforms last year.

If Trump’s company were to go public only for him to devalue Truth Social by resuming his Twitter activities — and thus giving his tens of millions of followers a reason to abandon the fledgling social media platform and return to Musk’s outfit — shareholders could sue him, a legal expert told Semafor.

According to an SEC filing by TMTG, Trump “is generally obligated to make any social media post on TruthSocial and may not make the same post on another social media site for 6 hours.”

nypost.com...

t.me...

I suppose it could be shared from Truth to Twitter by someone other than 45?

Anonymous ID: zGyR4tyi No.147647154 📁
Nov 2 2017 13:44:21 (EST)
Look to Twitter:
Exactly this: "My fellow Americans, the Storm is upon us......."
God bless.
edit on R20222022kQ000000America/ChicagoAmerica/Chicago11 by RookQueen because: added content

posted on Nov, 23 2022 @ 07:28 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 23 2022 @ 07:36 PM
link   

The Ukraine Trafficking/Body Parts network likely ties in to the U.S. Government network, scheduled to be revealed by Project Veritas in the near future.

ATS Thread on the impending Project Veritas revelation: www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 23 2022 @ 07:59 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 23 2022 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Assuming former President Trump's message is referencing Q msg #1559, what are we to make of #1559 in relation to where we are today?

posted on Nov, 23 2022 @ 08:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheBadCabbie
a reply to: FlyingFox

I do hope some intervening authority is closely scrutinizing and documenting these apparent frauds. If we can spot it from the armchair just reading some independent media, it's got to be easy to document for any investigating authority with sufficient access to surveil the scenes of the crimes. At least, you'd think so.
edited
This has got to be the quote of the year. It must apply to dozens of events identified right in these threads.

The fact that so much blatant shadiness has apparently gone unaddressed by authorities has become the foundational anomaly that requires some kind of conspiratorial explanation, Q or no Q. Anyone who says, ah nope, nothing to see here, must be deaf, dumb, and blind. Or they are part of the conspiracy.

posted on Nov, 23 2022 @ 09:16 PM
link   
a reply to: cimmerius

We're doing good work here.

It is a continuing honor.

posted on Nov, 23 2022 @ 09:29 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox
Why not do a dive on double B.
Interesting portfolio
Open Secrets BB

dominion resources]

At Dominion Energy, our difference is shown in our stories. People helping people, serving our communities, stories of technical innovation and environmental stewardship. Watch new stories unfold every day as we strive to power a better tomorrow.

Seems to not be viewed favorably

They fools are trying to charge me for someone else's electric after I moved in October 2021. WHAT? It's almost June. Now they are trying to collect. I am Westcoast until I die. Eastcoast is full of scammer companies. Why do people even live in Virginia? On the Westcoast electric companies can't charge you after you move. This garbage company will never stop charging you after you move. They probably charging the other people that live there as well. Just live somewhere else.

Sculptor?

Sculptor Capital conducts business according to the highest ethical and professional standards. Integrity, honesty, fair dealing and accountability are highly valued and rewarded in our organization. Our reputation is our most important asset.

As if

Sculptor Capital co-founder Daniel Och accused of 'mismanagement' by hedge fund

Och? Sounds familiar
Chicago?

Kirkland & Ellis LLP is an American multinational law firm headquartered in Chicago, Illinois. Founded in 1909, Kirkland & Ellis is the largest law firm in the world by revenue and the seventh-largest by number of attorneys,[6] and was the first law firm in the world to reach US$4 billion in revenue.[7] As of 2021, Kirkland & Ellis ranks third on Am Law's list of profits per equity partner

Now isn't this interesting

Wake Up Call: Kirkland Lawyers Facing Glare in Epstein Sex Trafficking Case
July 10, 2019, 6:37 AM

Warner Bro's? Wow look at Bb's chubby fingers everywhere
Unrelated but interesting
this took an interesting turn
Billy Bob is that you? (Thornton)

The Colorado shooter’s dad on finding out his son murdered people: “They started telling me about the incident, a shooting... And then I go on to find out it’s a gay bar. I got scared, ‘#, is he gay?’ And he’s not gay, so I said, phew… I am a conservative Republican.”

edit on 2022/11/23 by CrazyFox because:

posted on Nov, 23 2022 @ 09:39 PM
link   
Very Sirius Q-uestion for Muskinator Team Can you get it done in time?

posted on Nov, 23 2022 @ 09:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Assuming former President Trump's message is referencing Q msg #1559, what are we to make of #1559 in relation to where we are today?

I believe he's referring to the new "special counsel" which is Inverted: not going after DJT but after the "resistance." My guess, he's implying leaders Cheney and Pelosi screwed everyone over by ratting them out. That last part has a caveat, my guess is the staff ratted everyone out, not the figureheads.

Also..

QOS favorite foil, and one time poster her, James Comey is tweeting again. Curious timing to say the least. For those late to the game, DJT, Comey, Rudy, all worked together with the FBI to take down the Jersey mob and NY factions, Comey might not be what people think he is.

new topics

top topics

<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join