It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---WHO WILL PUT AN END TO THE ENDLESS?--- -Part- --42--

page: 28
<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2022 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Symbolism will be their downfall. I had to double check to make sure it's real, and yes it is real.

posted on Nov, 21 2022 @ 07:27 PM
link   
There might be a pattern here, DarpaTwit, DarpaBook, DarpaMinistry...

Fact is, while scrolling through my library here I saw probably a dozen more obviously useful idiots in the center of something. Every "person" not "Person" that shows up at the center of an must act controversy looks like someone the damaged files of central casting.

Draw you own conclusion.

posted on Nov, 21 2022 @ 07:59 PM
link   
That is huge RQ. More proof that Q was right? It sure isn't proof Q was wrong....

originally posted by: RookQueen
HUNTERS LAPTOP........CBS finds no one tampered with original files

Oh chit!😳 CBS?? If you havent seen this, watch!! They're being exposed BIGLY now! This is absolutely amazing. The whole world is seeing the truth, and will know the horrific crimes this entire family has committed. Conspiracy, no more. Its time for justice to be served.

t.me...

video on Rumble
rumble.com...

posted on Nov, 21 2022 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Here's a link to the new "Died Suddenly" documentary. Just watched it, it's pretty good. Share it far and wide.

twitter.com...

This was the only one i could find so far, there may be others, if so, please post.

Cheers!

posted on Nov, 21 2022 @ 08:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman
I wish I could remember Q drops like some on here, but I don't, with that said surely something relating to this was in there somewhere! If not, I will go by your last sentence "It sure isn't proof Q was wrong...."

posted on Nov, 21 2022 @ 09:09 PM
link   
a reply to: RookQueen

I just go to qanon.pub and type in what I kind of remember as a key word in the search funtion.

For example when I typed in "hunter ", these popped up:
Q-4959
Q-4890
Q-4822
Q-4821
Q-158

It can be a nightmare if the key words or phrase is a common one, but you can get the hang of it pretty quickly.

posted on Nov, 21 2022 @ 09:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday
Got it....thank you!

posted on Nov, 21 2022 @ 10:36 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 21 2022 @ 10:47 PM
link   
This is funny for a couple of reasons. Obviously m.A.L.I.C.E. the poor girl is stuck in the polarity loop and cannot get out, the result is incomprehensibly stupid.

The comments are great, if only because the polarity bot trolls are not to be seen, nor is their energy. Strange to see it absent.

Comments

Now, they are not gone by a long shot, but progress.

posted on Nov, 22 2022 @ 04:34 AM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel
That is a point to consider.
Another is the dark knight n movie where the joker sees gonna release a gas to make everyone have his face.

posted on Nov, 22 2022 @ 10:10 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 22 2022 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Thank you for this unbelievably timed message.
When I read him addressing the 144,000 I finally reconciled the dichotomy in what I felt reading Shane's messages.

The Holy Spirit layed this upon me at this moment.
"I have become all things to all men, that a few might be saved" (paraphrased)

1 Corinthians 9:19-23

New International Version

Paul’s Use of His Freedom

19 Though I am free(A) and belong to no one, I have made myself a slave to everyone,(B) to win as many as possible.(C) 20 To the Jews I became like a Jew, to win the Jews.(D) To those under the law I became like one under the law (though I myself am not under the law),(E) so as to win those under the law. 21 To those not having the law I became like one not having the law(F) (though I am not free from God’s law but am under Christ’s law),(G) so as to win those not having the law. 22 To the weak I became weak, to win the weak.(H) I have become all things to all people(I) so that by all possible means I might save some.(J) 23 I do all this for the sake of the gospel, that I may share in its blessings

originally posted by: brewtiger

[...]

I understand Shane Browning's walk more completely this morning.

I hit a stagnant place in my prayer life for years some time ago.
Ruach HaKodesh lead me to pray only the Lord's Prayer that lasted almost 1 year.
Until the message of forgiveness stuck out to me like 2 sore and bleeding thumbs.
I was aware of the absolute requirement of forgiveness for others in order to be forgiven for my debts and transgressions.

But it finally hit me how much it has to be internalized.
I was finally able to forgive those close to me.
I began praying for them on a new foundation of forgiveness.

Love and forgiveness is really all we have to offer each other.
There really is nothing more we need to learn while we sojourn through this chaotic world full of thickets and thorns.

edit on 22-11-2022 by Nevercompromise because: (no reason given)

edit on Tue Nov 22 2022 by DontTreadOnMe because: Trim Those Quotes

posted on Nov, 22 2022 @ 11:15 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi
Rel circling back to #4963

FOCUS >Could this be a song? FOCUS
"If I stay FOCUSED
I know the end will be worth it."

Ascension> Another song.> Ascension
"This is the start of something amazing."

posted on Nov, 22 2022 @ 11:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful1

It's amazing how I am noticing the word "Ascension" all over the place, since it was used in this thread last week.

posted on Nov, 22 2022 @ 11:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nevercompromise
Thank you for this unbelievably timed message.
When I read him addressing the 144,000 I finally reconciled the dichotomy in what I felt reading Shane's messages.

The Holy Spirit layed this upon me at this moment.
"I have become all things to all men, that a few might be saved" (paraphrased)

1 Corinthians 9:19-23

New International Version

Paul’s Use of His Freedom

19 Though I am free(A) and belong to no one, I have made myself a slave to everyone,(B) to win as many as possible.(C) 20 To the Jews I became like a Jew, to win the Jews.(D) To those under the law I became like one under the law (though I myself am not under the law),(E) so as to win those under the law. 21 To those not having the law I became like one not having the law(F) (though I am not free from God’s law but am under Christ’s law),(G) so as to win those not having the law. 22 To the weak I became weak, to win the weak.(H) I have become all things to all people(I) so that by all possible means I might save some.(J) 23 I do all this for the sake of the gospel, that I may share in its blessings

originally posted by: brewtiger

It is all of your jobs to be still and raise each other up

We all STAND together & WE ALL #RISE Together

Focus On Me, not the Storm ..

I understand Shane Browning's walk more completely this morning.

I hit a stagnant place in my prayer life for years some time ago.
Ruach HaKodesh lead me to pray only the Lord's Prayer that lasted almost 1 year.
Until the message of forgiveness stuck out to me like 2 sore and bleeding thumbs.
I was aware of the absolute requirement of forgiveness for others in order to be forgiven for my debts and transgressions.

But it finally hit me how much it has to be internalized.
I was finally able to forgive those close to me.
I began praying for them on a new foundation of forgiveness.

Love and forgiveness is really all we have to offer each other.
There really is nothing more we need to learn while we sojourn through this chaotic world full of thickets and thorns.
YES!
"forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive others who trespass against us" is a powerful prayer. Watch out, you might get what you are after. Tread lightly and love greatly. The hard part is loving those who hate you. God, please give us strength to endure.

posted on Nov, 22 2022 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Replying to myself. Another bad person.

Expanding on the Youtube link.
Focus on Ascension >Focus On Ascension

"I came in the game to change the rules.
I was born in this life to search for truth.
If there's one thing I have left to prove.
It's the very simple fact there is more to do
And I know I never won every battle that I fought.
And I'll never be the one everyone would have thought."
---
Five Times August, music is a powerful force. >Silent War

posted on Nov, 22 2022 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Bill Gates has just dropped his holiday reading list. One of the books is titled "Surrender!"
Never!!! The audacity.

The five: Surrender, Team of Rivals [he's got that right], The Inner Game Mendleyev's Dream and Stranger in a Strange Land.
Bill Gates Holiday Reading List
-----
Care I know what you mean. Ascension is everywhere. There is the Ascension Cancer Center Care and Treatment Centers.
Ascension Cancer Centers
Maybe this connects as well since it appears this is going to become a big issue.

posted on Nov, 22 2022 @ 12:12 PM
link   

An absolute classic libsoftiktok compilation to add to your badness.
Worth any diversion I might be guilty of

originally posted by: Thoughtful1
Replying to myself. Another bad person.

Expanding on the Youtube link.
Focus on Ascension >Focus On Ascension

"I came in the game to change the rules.
I was born in this life to search for truth.
If there's one thing I have left to prove.
It's the very simple fact there is more to do
And I know I never won every battle that I fought.
And I'll never be the one everyone would have thought."
---
Five Times August, music is a powerful force. >Silent War

I had to look for a link and found this

posted on Nov, 22 2022 @ 12:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thoughtful1
Bill Gates has just dropped his holiday reading list. One of the books is titled "Surrender!"
Never!!! The audacity.

Given the last few posts it is interesting that Surrender! is a book by Bono where he is, from what I can gather from a quick internet search, talking about being at his best when he surrenders to love and god.

Seems like that would be a well accepted stance around here.

posted on Nov, 22 2022 @ 12:28 PM
link   
a reply to: loveguy

justia has a more detailed account on the docket. No PACER account, I can't read status update.

Many filings coupled with a few judges recusing themselves raises an eyebrow for me, for sure.

Keeping what ya said in mind with respect to having things in perspective pretty accurate it's a wait and see time will tell thing and I won't be too irrationally butthurt if it turns out like ya said.
😬

Just for observation, yeah pages aren't loading very expediently for me on either tablet this am.
edit on (11/22/2222 by loveguy because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join