It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---WHO WILL PUT AN END TO THE ENDLESS?--- -Part- --42--

page: 32
<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2022 @ 08:20 AM
link   
Well this is an interesting development

nikola 3

@ronin19217435

·

21h

French billionaire Philippe Argillier claims he has four databases that will expose 38 individuals who run the "shadow government". Bill Gates is one of those 38 individuals

RIP Phillipe

posted on Nov, 23 2022 @ 08:38 AM
link   
It's really remarkable how well this movie production is controlled.

originally posted by: dashen

nikola 3

@ronin19217435

·

21h

French billionaire Philippe Argillier claims he has four databases that will expose 38 individuals who run the "shadow government". Bill Gates is one of those 38 individuals

RIP Phillipe

posted on Nov, 23 2022 @ 09:29 AM
link   
So... um... well?

I know this is just an opinion piece, but that makes it even worse.

When talking about her reluctance to wear braids, she said the country was "getting adjusted" to having a black family in the White House. She also quipped that she wanted to keep her hair straight so they could "get healthcare passed." But even that's a bogus claim because when the Affordable Care Act passed Congress in 2010, it was very unpopular, and most of the country disliked it and continued to do so for the next six years. Michelle wearing braids wouldn't have mattered.

No, what stopped Michelle Obama from wearing braids was Michelle Obama and her dim view of white Americans as unaccepting. It wasn't reality. She stereotyped white people, the same millions of white people who voted her husband into office, and made her decision. That's what caused her not to wear braids, not an unspoken cultural unreadiness or systemic racism against black hairstyles.

It's time to stop blaming white people for everything. Michelle Obama is a grown woman and had the autonomy to choose however she wanted to wear her hair when she was first lady. None of her husband's policy decisions were predicated on her hairstyles. She was the one who ultimately chose not to wear braids. If she has regrets, then she should look in the mirror, not insinuate white people were to blame. Otherwise, she's as bad as the bigots she thought she had to worry about.

Well, going after the Biden's makes sense since they are going to be the core feature of House investigations, but going after the golden hotdog family? This could be telling of how the winds have changed. I guess the media just want to cover their butts.

posted on Nov, 23 2022 @ 09:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: dashen

nikola 3

@ronin19217435

·

21h

RIP Phillipe

Well, I sure hope he isn't suicidal and decides to shoot himself in the back of the head a few times, then hang himself.

posted on Nov, 23 2022 @ 10:08 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi
I would think that could be possible but he does need Truth Social to work so I really don't know. I wonder how much he spent on TS?

posted on Nov, 23 2022 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Their mythology developed a certain hierarchy of demons. A Demonarch, who presumably was Satan, ruled over all demons on earth. He was also known as the Prince of Evil, Belial (the Hebrew Be'aliah, meaning Yahweh is Baal).

images.app.goo.gl...

Oh boy.
I have made two posts that had a lot of detail and long where both got disappeared on me before I got them posted.

One in response to Rockqueen about Yahweh and moloch.
The other on all the different jubilees.
And both right up your alley.
I am amazed at how your brain functions.
You will love this stuff and I cannot wait to see what you see.

1st, the Paleo Hebrew Pictographs(I will try and condense this so Ii gets it to post.
images.app.goo.gl...

It is because of this study I have settled on our Fathers name being YHWH, YahHaWah(ha)
And His anointed, Yahawashi.

Each letter tells an entire story and has 2 stories each(2meanings)
No vowels
An "a" sound after each letter except the 16th letter eye"I", pronounced "I".

The researchers who are studying this is sourced from pictographs found at Babylon.
From what they gather there was big controversy at the time of the engravings was in Fathers(Source/Creator) name.
It is here where Nimrod sought to replace YHWH with Yahweh/Zeus/moloch), the Canaanite deity.
When you study the genealogy of Adam vs. Cains bloodlines you will find they always copy, mimic, names given to Adams lineage.
Remember all these names came from YHWH and all tell a story and all names have meaning.

What we begin to see from the beginning is only Father can create from nothing where the serpent bloodline is not in His image and can only copy and mimic.
And this part is significant.
In the beginning all language was read and written right-left.
It was the Canaanite/Phoenicians that changed language to left-right.
It is because they used phonetics to cast spells.
This is where the inversion that COM teaches about so well had it's beginning.
It is based upon Canaan deathbed proclamation to his lineage. It is found in the Babylonian Talmud.
I will source that and post it.

This is also your source for X and it's beginning.
X represents Nimrod.
Xmas is Nimrod celebration of his birthday. So VV is double cross.

As in the days of Noah, so shall it be in those days....

Amazing we can go back to original language now.
I look forward to what you can find. This study has been on my back burner for years and I cannot do it justice as I am out of bandwidth.
Next I have NCSWIC for you

edit on 23-11-2022 by Nevercompromise because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2022 @ 10:59 AM
link   
That I agreed with you at the time on that example is another thing. I am bringing these up as we cross over that bridge and we get into a circular argument that derails the thread.

As we get to another one, we shall see how you handle it. We should always look at this as did it or did it not happen. Sometimes we all can see that others refuse to say something did happen that did. There are several examples of that behavior from those others that would be off subject for this thread. I am waiting on several people to like a proof one day because many of them have been shown true (some I think were listed a page or so back) and you can surrender to that fact with humility as I would hope all of us would do in the same situation.

originally posted by: daskakik

originally posted by: Justoneman
That Gates is using symbolism of that yes.

I know that is the claim but you have no facts to back it up, just the theory, that you share with some here, that it means something.

That 2nd paragraph supports my claim I paraphrased that "nothing to see here really" part is what you are basically stating.

You paraphrasing is your interpretation.

I have seen a bit of exaggeration in regards to some of the ideas he has but that is to be expected on a CT forum.

That paragraph doesn't say enough for you to draw a conclusion but that didn't stop you from trying. It certainly doesn't say "there is nothing to see here" it just says that some people exaggerate.

ETA: I'll give you an example. There was a thread based on the fact that Gates is the individual with the most farmland in the US.

That is true but people started exaggerating and saying he had control of the food supply because of that. The truth is that while he may be the "individual" with the most farm land in the US, he actually owns a small percentage and is in no position to even influence, let alone control, the food supply of the US.

That is an example of what I was talking about and it in no way adds or takes away from anything else he might be involved in.

posted on Nov, 23 2022 @ 11:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: PioneerFigureSkating
a reply to: crankyoldman

I haven't tinkered with Truth Social very much, but I wonder if you can set it up to get notifications when Trump shoots out a Truth? All he typed was #MAGA. If he either had a notification Trump had posted or was just watching, it wouldn't be too hard to get an "almost zero delta."

No outside comms.

But that one about Al Sharpton is pretty strange.

No idea at all. Though they have posted about such matters before.

posted on Nov, 23 2022 @ 11:13 AM
link   
NCSWIC
Jubilee

Jubilee is literally written in stone and is a cosmic law.
I believe that for millenia the scribes and priests have hidden the true meanings from the people in order to game the system.
Just like now with the canaanite-phoenician-catharginian-venetian-black royalty-globalist reset.
They know that jubilee is eternal law and what they do is game the system in order to trick us right back into slavery by our own free will the day after we are set free.
An example is the queen celebrating "her" diamond jubilee that just ended but lasted 7 years.
The 7th day of rest is a jubilee and lasts 1 day as we are set free from labor as are our animals and the earth(creature).
Every 7 years there is a 1 year jubilee where a person who sold himself into slavery is set free from his debts.
Every 7x7 years there is a super jubilee that lasts 7 years where slaves are set free and forgiven of their debts AND their lands restored to them.
It is my proposal that there is also a 7x7x7 jubilee as well as a 7x7x7x7 jubilee. The latter only happening twice before and happening just before Noah and just before Yahshua. Between each dispensation. Noah between Adam/creation and Moses/law. And the 2nd between Moses/law and Christ/grace.
This one I believe happening now is between Grace and the Kingdom age.
NCSWIC.
This is why all timelines are merging when looking glass, super computers and remote viewers all get the same result.
It is cosmic law.
NCSWIC.
These super duper jumbo 7x7x7x7 jubilees all did one thing as purpose.
To prepare man for the next dispensation.
The Great Awakening is to prepare man for the 1000 year kingdom age

posted on Nov, 23 2022 @ 11:30 AM
link   
a reply to: dashen

Thank you so much for posting this, that first video of President Trump (Always My President!!) was so powerful, his words, "Massive illegal immigration that is draining our country dry" are so true -
I pray President Trump is voted back into Power, because he is one of our only hopes!

posted on Nov, 23 2022 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Abortion is the least of the problems in our Country these days -
Being overrun by criminals, drug traffickers, and those who think they can just do whatever they like and get away with it, while Americans have to follow the laws, is one of the biggest threats happening today.

posted on Nov, 23 2022 @ 11:58 AM
link   

The Will of Canaan

In order to understand why the name of Shem was systematically reviled and concealed throughout the records of history, we must return to the record of his thoroughly degenerate and evil nephew, Canaan. Canaan was so wicked that his last will and testament to his children was a formula for vice. It read, "Love one another (that is, of this tribe only), love robbery, love lewdness, hate your masters, and do not speak the truth." This remarkable document, the Will of Canaan, is to be found in only one place in all the world's theological literature, the Babylonian Talmud, where it is presented thusly, "Five things did Canaan charge his sons: love one another, love robbery, love lewdness, hate your masters, and do not speak the truth." Pes. 113b.

a reply to: Nevercompromise

posted on Nov, 23 2022 @ 12:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

bug or corrupted file?

Y2K bug, also called Year 2000 bug or Millennium Bug, a problem in the coding of computerized systems that was projected to create havoc in computers and computer networksaround the world at the beginning of the year 2000 (in metric measurements, k stands for 1,000). After more than a year of international alarm, feverish preparations, and programming corrections, few major failures occurred in the transition from December 31, 1999, to January 1, 2000.

update to fix bug

If there is a "bug" in your *system*, call bill gates.

A bug is a corrupted file?

Bronchitis/Pneumonia/RSV?
Repurposed drugs that are fda approved/bill the gatelocker has your key.

Ain't addressing anyone in particular, just a whisper on the wind.

wayback unwiped version
George

Denmark had established a trade monopoly in 1602 and violators were severely prosecuted. This caused much destitution for our ancestors. Jörgen knew that Iceland was suffering and he came up with a great plan to further his fame and commercial interests while at the same time “helping” the Icelanders. 

edit on (11/23/2222 by loveguy because: 🙏❤

posted on Nov, 23 2022 @ 12:43 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

I wonder whyt not 39 people? Unless he's the 39th under cover?

posted on Nov, 23 2022 @ 12:52 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Nov, 23 2022 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Cheers NC!

Fascinating stuff that I'll have a dig into if time allows tonight.

I did notice that the "Ah" letter (closest to K) actually looks like an All seeing Eye pyramid toppled to the left.

posted on Nov, 23 2022 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Hi Never. Are those two links supposed to be about Yahweh and moloch? If so you may need to guide me further.....

GRRRR.....On having your posts written and losing them. It happens to me as well and it is quite aggravating!

P.S.
It is Rook Queen (like the card game or chess) but don't tell Rel, he thinks it's Rock and I didn't have the heart to correct him because he works so hard on this thread.

posted on Nov, 23 2022 @ 01:10 PM
link   
a reply to: RookQueen

"Covers his tracks, surreptitiously..."

... "I call you ROCK queen 'cos you Rock!"
edit on 23-11-2022 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2022 @ 01:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
...so V represents each of us as individual soul Chalices or Vessels,
...and W represents us UNITING?

3) Now consider that Y represents the choice of 2 different paths; UNITY or DIVISION, therefore FREE WILL!

This would mean that:
WHY means there is a GATE between FREE WILL and UNITY

YHWH means that UNITY is "fenced off" by FREE WILL... we will never all agree = division

Hi Rel,
As I started reading your post, my feeling was skeptical, like, man, you’re really reaching… but by the time I had finished, I realized you had worked around to something powerful.

In matters of the soul, free will is the center point around which everything turns. Your choices are your essence, and how you are truly revealed and measured.

If God went about performing miracles, we could be persuaded to believe, and thus persuaded to behave better.

But it’s like I said about awakening. You don’t force the ones you love. Their choices must come from within themselves as free will manifesting. The true measure of a man is how he chooses to act when uncoerced by outside influences.

Those who ask for proof of God miss the point. The essence of religion is faith. Faith means belief despite the lack of proof. Faith is a soul choice. Even if God did not exist, the measure of our race would still be how we choose to behave.

A child may do something useful because he is persuaded, but his heart may not be in it. A free adult does something useful because he wants to, and for no other reason.

Yes, free will stands as an obstacle before unity. Or maybe it is simply a test, or even an essential stepping-stone. Without division we cannot make a soul choice of unity. Yes, we can still choose unity with those we disagree with if we decide to. Transcending that contradiction is the essence of mature spirituality.

posted on Nov, 23 2022 @ 01:36 PM
link   

LOL that was quick!
While I am thinking about it.....I have not been able to find Jehovah and Yahweh in the same passages. Will try to look more later on.

new topics

top topics

<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join