It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---WHO WILL PUT AN END TO THE ENDLESS?--- -Part- --42--

page: 29
<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2022 @ 01:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Nevercompromise

Thank you for sharing that Never. You should use that deer pic as your avatar for a while.

posted on Nov, 22 2022 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Pfizer again.
A new spin on the narrative. How can they say this?> Now the benefits of the new mRNA jab benefits increase over time.
I'm going out on a limb here...
"However as no clinical efficacy data was available for updated shots, the agency authorized the new crop of vaccines using data for bivalent vaccines adjusted for Omicron BA.1 strain."
Ha, who needs clinical trials, just plug and play and then bestow the jab with new magical powers. Even if they did bother with the clinical trials exactly how many mice were used this time? They must be concerned about their animal safety image.
Can't imagine Pfizer would be on board with this because no one would need the jabs any longer.

Stating the obvious why didn't the Omicron BA.1 demonstrate the same wildly fantastic benefit? If it did why didn't they say so then.
CDC New Claim

Just for interest but those seasonal flu jabs only are effective for 90 days. People usually get those jabs in September and with peak flu season Jan/Feb they are basically useless.
Confusion

posted on Nov, 22 2022 @ 02:23 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik
For clarification, are you saying that BG reading Surrender might be an indication that he will surrender?

posted on Nov, 22 2022 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Tracking resignations. Pfizer.
Slipping under the radar. October 6, 2021 Rod MacKenzie announced his sudden decision to leave Pfizer in 2022. He was senior VP and head of Worldwide research and spear headed the Covid jab to market.

Pfizer Resignations.

With little fan fare, at the same time John Young, Pfizer's M&A leader was leaving and guess who he was replaced by?

Aamir Malik, managing part of non other than Mckinsey and Partners U.S. operations and "previously led the firms Global Pharmaceutical and Medical Products Practice". #354 aka The Spider.
Wow right there with Pfizer.
Aamir Malik

Interesting Youtube of Aamir discussing the Biopharma frontiers and at the end the stakeholders web dated November 11, 2017.
Biopharma Frontiers: What's Next

posted on Nov, 22 2022 @ 02:33 PM
link   
a reply to: RookQueen
He believes he is really clever and plays these games with words and symbolism. At first I thought it was just my imagination but Robert F. Kennedy in his book also pointed out the same thing.
Symbolism matters with him because this is all just one fun game for him in his sick twisted reality.

His placement of the book is in the middle so I gather he is suggesting one side or the other will have to surrender at some point and the print is large. Everything he does has a purpose. He appears to be laughing so maybe he has one more trick up his sleeve. We'll see. He really needs to be arrested before any more harm is done.

posted on Nov, 22 2022 @ 02:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful1
I agree:

He believes he is really clever and plays these games with words and symbolism. At first I thought it was just my imagination but Robert F. Kennedy in his book also pointed out the same thing.
Symbolism matters with him because this is all just one fun game for him in his sick twisted reality

You are probably correct......

His placement of the book is in the middle so I gather he is suggesting one side or the other will have to surrender at some point and the print is large. Everything he does has a purpose. He appears to be laughing so maybe he has one more trick up his sleeve. We'll see. He really needs to be arrested before any more harm is done.

I was just asking Dask if that is what he was getting at?

posted on Nov, 22 2022 @ 02:53 PM
link   
I don't think it is an indication of anything, one way or the other.

What I find interesting is that even if it was the case that it is secret comms, those not tuned in might just read that book and if the message in it is one of surrendering to god and love, then it would be the same thing some here were going on about.

posted on Nov, 22 2022 @ 03:22 PM
link   
I gotcha.....I don't think they will ever surrender to us or to God but that is just my opinion. I think he is just trying to be clever and doesn't care if he is offensive.....you know a "I'm BG, and I'm too big to fail" type mentality. (if not worse).
I am still astonished that the wuss has any power in this world or a following.

posted on Nov, 22 2022 @ 03:22 PM
link   
virtue
See theory in marketing here

I'm pretty active on twitter but due to deboosting my *reach* (Elon's free speech tool for non twitter blue users), 🙋 my impressions are close to zero.

I offered same links in a homework assignment to my under 500 followers on twitter and nobody's trying to *ascend* to the level of opening any links that should be enlightening for some.

I've noticed some conundrums associated with the name George I'll go into further at a later time.

posted on Nov, 22 2022 @ 03:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

originally posted by: Thoughtful1
Bill Gates has just dropped his holiday reading list. One of the books is titled "Surrender!"
Never!!! The audacity.

Given the last few posts it is interesting that Surrender! is a book by Bono where he is, from what I can gather from a quick internet search, talking about being at his best when he surrenders to love and god.

Seems like that would be a well accepted stance around here.

It seems to be true that is an acceptable stance for sure. Here we can agree again... I am sure it was about the word surrender and the person that used it. Gates wants us to surrender.

posted on Nov, 22 2022 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Out of curiosity, what is your opinion on BG? Do you think he is a bad for the world as I do or do feel he is a "good egg" (my grandma used to say)?

posted on Nov, 22 2022 @ 04:06 PM
link   
I feel that my point wasn't clear.

That article is about books BG recommends. Setting aside any secret messages and the messengers themselves, BG and Bono, if someone comes across that article and decides to read that specific book T1 made emphasis on and the message in it is about the positive power of surrendering to love and god, then BG is doing god's work. Maybe even doing a better job of spreading that message than these 42 Q threads.

I find that ironic and doubly so if those trying to spread the same message are quick to throw shade.

posted on Nov, 22 2022 @ 04:12 PM
link   
I don't feel any particular way about Gates.

I have seen a bit of exaggeration in regards to some of the ideas he has but that is to be expected on a CT forum.

posted on Nov, 22 2022 @ 04:18 PM
link   
So I forgot about this link I had buried in Q stuff...a group called the bad boys created a free spreadsheet to look at all the states data for sealed cases.....

bad-boys.us...

Click on sealed cases....

Some anomalies as I had mentioned before....Northern District Court for Illinois usually has 10-15 cases per month filed.
Aug 2020 3103 cases filed
Sept 2020 2623
April 2021 2253
May 2021 249
Jan 2022 595
July 2022 111
Aug 2022 192
Sept 2022 1142

Like I said election fraud related?

Also......Q drops mention arrests and maybe the destruction of the entire Dem party....
I can see election fraud having a big impact but what IF..........
They have known all these years and have been keeping score of their so called aid to other countries being skimmed and returned as donations to politicians?????

IMO that is something big enough they could take down a HUGE amount of criminals all at once.....time will tell I guess.

posted on Nov, 22 2022 @ 04:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: loveguy
virtue
See theory in marketing here

I'm pretty active on twitter but due to deboosting my *reach* (Elon's free speech tool for non twitter blue users), 🙋 my impressions are close to zero.

I offered same links in a homework assignment to my under 500 followers on twitter and nobody's trying to *ascend* to the level of opening any links that should be enlightening for some.

I've noticed some conundrums associated with the name George I'll go into further at a later time.

Cool LG. Timeless.

I think our esteemed colleQue LG needs a Twit boost.

Note the A.I's cannot do any of this, it outs them on the spot.

edit on 22-11-2022 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2022 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Has anyone brought up the point that the recent Colorado mass shooting where five were killed and nineteen wounded...happened at 'Club Q'?

Might suggest motive.
edit on 0PMNovCSTPMCST by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2022 @ 05:48 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Are you implying:
Q-519

Q !UW.yye1fxo No.7 📁
Jan 13 2018 21:23:53 (EST)
SEC TEST.
1/13/18

That would be wild, but what are you suggesting?

posted on Nov, 22 2022 @ 06:24 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT
I've not yet seen anyone else present that unmistakable point outside ATS, it's *subliminal value* is what to me is unmistakable. We're dependent upon *we are the news now* now to begin redistributing q stuff?
I'm assuming my q posts on twitter earned me my deboosting status.

Just putting these here for now as where to start irt George stuff.

1- George

2- George

posted on Nov, 22 2022 @ 06:31 PM
link   
a reply to: SMOKINGGUN2012
OMG!!!
Wait for it....pepe

Stellar!

edit on (11/22/2222 by loveguy because: 🙏💞

posted on Nov, 22 2022 @ 06:32 PM
link   

top topics