It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---WHO WILL PUT AN END TO THE ENDLESS?--- -Part- --42--

page: 30
<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2022 @ 06:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik
a reply to: RookQueen
I don't feel any particular way about Gates.

I have seen a bit of exaggeration in regards to some of the ideas he has but that is to be expected on a CT forum.

So, nothing to see here either then. I observe that pattern again, CHECK!

posted on Nov, 22 2022 @ 06:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman
So, nothing to see here either then. I observe that pattern again, CHECK!

You think BG is telling you to surrender because of a book on his holiday reading list recommendations?

Like I said before "at times the speculation is flimsy and that does fit", this would be one of those times.

edit on 22-11-2022 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2022 @ 06:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday
a reply to: IAMTAT

Are you implying:
Q-519

Q !UW.yye1fxo No.7 πŸ“
Jan 13 2018 21:23:53 (EST)
SEC TEST.
1/13/18

That would be wild, but what are you suggesting?

Suggesting that possibly the attacker was actually lashing out at Q...and chose that venue to symbolically do so.

posted on Nov, 22 2022 @ 06:54 PM
link   
a reply to: loveguy

Libs love the idea where "Election Deniers" already had their day on court, and things did not go their way. Now, will the "Fraud Deniers" embrace the rules of law and line up behind our new old President?

posted on Nov, 22 2022 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Anti Woke 🌐
@ANTlWOKE
Β·
2h
❌❌ BREAKING: According to media reports George Soros has died earlier today aged 92 in Hungary

edit on 22-11-2022 by FlyingFox because: a reply to: loveguy

posted on Nov, 22 2022 @ 07:11 PM
link   

A correction to my previous infomeem. Barr got money from some other company called DOMINION, not the vote rigging company.

"Mistakes" like this make our side look bad.

posted on Nov, 22 2022 @ 07:18 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox
Until the license to broadcast fabricated falsehoods (Smith-Mundt) is revoked, I think we're at the mercy of our oppressors.
Coupled with tiktokers that upload viral videos of scapegoats (loner's lashing out on public servants in public settings) instead of provide backup support.

RIP πŸ™πŸ’ž Justin Andersch

posted on Nov, 22 2022 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Bummer, man. That was a good one.

Don't hold back Don! Tell us what you really think! Interesting...seems like he made a pretty clear statement there about how he feels about Barr.

I can't see the video. It just shows a "must watch on youtube" message and then the page doesn't load.

posted on Nov, 22 2022 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Did you post on this already? I didn't see it if you did....

BTW: Your Joe sniffing the turkey is the funniest I've seen in a while....poor turkey!

posted on Nov, 22 2022 @ 07:41 PM
link   
a reply to: TheBadCabbie

Don't hold back Don! Tell us what you really think! Interesting...seems like he made a pretty clear statement there about how he feels about Barr.

I know it made me lmao......don't you know how hard it had to be for DJT to hold back and not say everything he would have liked while he was Prez?

posted on Nov, 22 2022 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Fun CLIP and here is why. Not one human souled being is involved in any of this. It is so aggravating because one is watching bots arguing with bots. That's all m.A.L.I.C.E. all the time in that stupid room. Also, new Fauxci-bot, voice has changed as has face.

Why was it trotted out? Playbook. Inversion of Inversion coming.

posted on Nov, 22 2022 @ 08:34 PM
link   
A general reply to those of you asking about Nazi party persistence after World War II, I can confirm that this does appear to be the case, and does appear to extend way way way beyond Project Paperclip.

"The Rise Of The Fourth Reich" by Jim Marrs does a good job of rendering some of the scope and detail of this history. I've read it once and have been re-reading it in preparation for this reply. It is, as I remember, an avalanche of fairly well documented historical fact that is just not widely known. I may type out some quotes once I finish my re-read.

The Nazi exfiltration from the German scene toward the end of what is commonly called the second world war was successful, well organized, and well financed. Hundreds of shell corporations were created, which were then spun off into thousands of derivative shell corporations, creating a labyrinth of confusion for anyone hoping to follow the money to its destination.

That's not even considering the hundreds of subsidiaries of the big German corporations of the time. Those subsidiaries abounded before, during, and after that war. Both sides were literally in bed with each other the whole time within this sphere of influence.

Looking at the details and the scope of the exfiltration that took place , it's a safe assumption that the Nazi party survived World WarII rather well, and that subsequent Nazi hunting/capture operations were not entirely successful, perhaps not even very effective.

It looks like they were well converged with the American machine in some fashion, even before World War II, if only because of the extensive business relationships. Some infiltration of the halls of government seems likely. How that has played out internally I couldn't say. Regardless, it's a good bet that the Nazi empire persists as some extension of that successful exfiltration, even independent of any possible infiltration of US systems.

I presume they have grown to become a globalist faction, perhaps distinct from the typical classical globalist faction, though I also presume that their philosophies do not vary much between the two. They may war financially and physically amongst themselves, I don't know the details of that but I presume this to also be true.

It is noteworthy that the beginning of the end for the Hitler regime coincides fairly well with Nazi Germany attempting to break away from the old European financial racket, if I remember it correctly. That could be a sore point that they still fight about, I dunno.

Here's a link where Marrs speaks on the topic here on these boards:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

This link announces that he appears on an episode of History Channel's "Mystery Quest" that addresses this topic:

Here's a thread asking Jim what conspiracy theories he DOESN'T believe, thought I'd throw that in though I haven't read it yet, it's probably pretty good too:

Anyhow, "Rise Of The Fourth Reich" is a great resource for anyone wishing to learn more. Marrs(RIP) did a great job of providing an informative survey on conspiracy topics. If you haven't read any of his work, I'd strongly recommend that you do. They are always well sourced and thoughtful. "Rule By Secrecy" is another great resource. I read most of "Alien Agenda" and also found it educational, though my copy was an early paperback misprint so I was unable to finish it. "The Trillion Dollar Conspiracy" is probably a great resource too, have only read parts of it so far, also very informative as to globalist activity.

posted on Nov, 22 2022 @ 09:30 PM
link   
a reply to: TheBadCabbie
Here's another version πŸ‘
twitter

an intermission in my George project. There's a documentary by mell brooks ya gotta see from beginning to end. Am unable to locate a free online version yet. Set it to record on DVR if applicable.
The Automat.
A peak at golden age in fresh meadows, my wife's neighborhood back then.
George Soros is a George not entitled a spot in my homework studies yet. πŸ˜‰

Guy beat me to it πŸ‘

edit on (11/22/2222 by loveguy because:

edit on (11/22/2222 by loveguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2022 @ 09:31 PM
link   

sadly this hasn't been confirmed.

From: hitc (I'm not sure about the source though, so if someone else can confirm that he's dead or alive it would be great)

This isn’t the first time rumors have claimed that the billionaire has passed away.

And, just like George, a number of other famous personalities have become victims of similar wild claims that are backed by no proof.

We can confirm the financier is still alive in 2022.

posted on Nov, 22 2022 @ 09:57 PM
link   
Here's a recent Dave Chappelle SNL opening monologue, it relates:

Okay, saw that one, thanks.

posted on Nov, 22 2022 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Just because

edit on 22-11-2022 by FlyingFox because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2022 @ 10:22 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

The White House/Fauci Q&A de-evolved even further.

Low-IQ Democrats attacking each other!: redstate.com...

posted on Nov, 22 2022 @ 10:22 PM
link   

I posted that meem before, got it like a month ago.

Any kind of info meem I post is subject to fact-checking. This time I did it myself.

posted on Nov, 22 2022 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Re POTUS45 not using his @realdonaldtrump twitter account yet, it is worthy of note that he still continues to tweet through his @papitrumpo account as "Il Donaldo Trumpo"!

I wonder if he's holding back from using the @realdonaldtrump account until he's recognised as President again?

posted on Nov, 22 2022 @ 11:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Nevercompromise

Reading your post lit a light bulb for me NC!

1) Consider the jewish "no vowels" Bible spelling of God's name:
YaHWeH = YHWH:

Note the MIRRORED WH and think how all our key questions start:

WHO
WHERE
WHAT
WHY
WHEN

Mirror YHWH to get HWHY...

2) Is #4464 steering us to the connection between God and the Etymology of Question words?

Focus on the 'why'.

The common letters of the question words are the WH - so what could they represent?

H, from memory, represents the GATE, and is the 8th letter, so represents escaping the cycle of "The matrix"?

As pointed out by John Macafee and StormRider: W = V + V

...so V represents each of us as individual soul Chalices or Vessels,
...and W represents us UNITING?
...so WH represents ESCAPING THE MATRIX of the reincarnation cycle through the choice gate of UNITY?

3) Now consider that Y represents the choice of 2 different paths; UNITY or DIVISION, therefore FREE WILL!

This would mean that:
WHY means there is a GATE between FREE WILL and UNITY

YHWH means that UNITY is "fenced off" by FREE WILL... we will never all agree = division!

4) Now consider the alternative Bible name spelling for God; JEHOVAH = YHVH:
My logic implies the use of V instead of W indicates DIVISION instead of UNITY?
Or, perhaps, concentration on the individual rather than group = US vs. THEM?

5) There is another key question word that does not fit the pattern - but still includes W and H... HOW!

Does this represent the cycle of reincarnation stopping our vessels from escaping through the gate?
H = gate
O = soul reincarnation cycle
W = V + V = DIVIDED humanity?

Is this why #4464 says:

The 'how' will be hard to understand for most.

6) Could anyone with a more present understanding of the Bible let me know if the 2 names are used in passages reflecting:
JehoVah = DIVISION passages?
YahWeh = UNITY passages?

7) Bonus round:
a) Consider why the Bush presidents would choose middle initials of HW and W?

b) Evolving the logic, WE represents UNITY and taking choices TOGETHER which increases our options?
Y = 2 choices
E = 3 choices

c) WAR represents RA (R without vowels) and the All seeing Eye (A), versus Humanity UNITING (W)?
d) EYE represents cabal replacing (Y) OUR choices (E) with their imposed choices (E)?
e) YORK might represent: Choice+Reincarnation cycle+Ra+Division?
K = 2 Vs pitted against each other!

f) Interesting that Viking words, like place names, used V but were replaced with W in British town names,
g) See what you can come up with as a redefinition of what WOLVES means, based n the interpretations of W, O, V and E above, remembering wolves are united in packs!

edit on 23-11-2022 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join