It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---WHO WILL PUT AN END TO THE ENDLESS?--- -Part- --42--

page: 305
<< 302  303  304    306  307  308 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2023 @ 01:59 AM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

Where are these characters ?

A new bodyguard of lies is being baked, no doubt.

I appreciate your positive vibe.

Cheers

posted on Apr, 9 2023 @ 04:34 AM
link   
a reply to: 13Kiwi20qYes

Been directed by spirit to an old data point but pointed to by several differing signals, so while going through vids with differing now eyes n feels, Ku glasses, n adding nowadays happenings best able, a question arrived, our present saga is the greatest saga, our return, the biggest n greatest karma wheels, with other millions etc smaller karma wheels, think n feel swiss clock mechanisms, are in final plays, ? is as things begin moving so fast, so so fast ( you can sense n now see it, obvious ) Whats the point ?, we know we have won, the now has been won, the between the looker and reflection, mirror is now, now won, so for me atm is why, what was the point, go back 1000's or 100's of years, what was the point, at the higher self level or back home mwe chose to come here, when we leave we are so so happy and at peace and not caring so much about whats happening here or families etc which leads me to feel, why are we here to be able to watch this movie, n yes we are part of it with all our know thyself goings on since we were able to, yes its great atm seeing once impossible awakenings with people, seeing just deserves to wrong choice behaviour but whats the actual need ?, from an eagle and sparrow sight ?.
edit on 9-4-2023 by 13Kiwi20qYes because: Corn planting

www.youtube.com...
edit on 9-4-2023 by 13Kiwi20qYes because: n harvest, the joining

posted on Apr, 9 2023 @ 08:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: 13Kiwi20qYes

a reply to: 13Kiwi20qYes
www.youtube.com...

In Conclusion: The Corporation called Washington D.C. is now a foreign entity on American soil of sovereign states. It was established through a loan from the Vatican when D.C. was transferred into a city state and this corporate entity.

fizer loses in the UK Court case over misleading information about Covid vaccine safety

The complainant understood that Pfizer’s Covid-19 vaccine fell within the clause of the Code relating to temporary authorisation for sale or supply without a marketing authorisation. The complainant stated such was the poor quality of this activity and the materials which were the subject of this complaint in terms of their lack of compliance with the Code that the complainant found it difficult to believe that Pfizer had undergone the required prior scrutiny and approval by the MHRA on behalf of the ministers as set out in Clause 11.3 of the Code.

edit on 2023/4/9 by CrazyFox because:

posted on Apr, 9 2023 @ 11:05 AM
link   
This is pretty remarkable actually. Also, good to see Original JoeBOT.

How it started...

How it ended...

CLIP

posted on Apr, 9 2023 @ 11:44 AM
link   
"Suck my tongue..." His holiness my a$$, CIA ghoul.

Vile

Unrelated.

Written in the early 70's. Worth a listen, One Playbook.

edit on 9-4-2023 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2023 @ 03:11 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Amen Cranky ! The Q-uestion is, what does being “Mad” look like ? LMAO, one of my first and last threads on ATS was some ridiculous idealistic notion that if we all just starting singing at the same time, we could change the World for the better. Geeez, feels like a whole other lifetime ago, lol, maybe the only thing I got right was the importance of our vibrations together. 🥰

Looking forward to catching up on everything going on tonight, but for now the “Bunny” duties call. Hope whatever bunny trail you’re are all hopping on today leads to Hope and a chocolate egg ! I’m sick of the rabbit holes and darkness. My skeptical mind will probably never be able to take the whole story of Jesus the way we’ve been told, however there is something very important in his story that just can’t be dismissed in my heart.💕

Happy Easter, Passover or whatever brings your loved ones to the table today.

posted on Apr, 9 2023 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Clues about today from POTUS45... FUTURE PROVES PAST

POTUS45 points up to GOODWIN...

Biggee

Goodwin in post #497... = April 9th, today for 7 days?

Q !UW.yye1fxo ID: 03b993 No.20558 📁
Jan 7 2018 22:05:50 (EST)
Good[win]
[win]/when
[15]
Q

Bolded timestamp encodes April 9th... today!

posted on Apr, 9 2023 @ 05:40 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

edit on 492023 by MetalThunder because: TIME is YOUrs

posted on Apr, 9 2023 @ 05:41 PM
link   
It actually says "God wins" not "Good win", also what would you expect from something made by an anon?

posted on Apr, 9 2023 @ 06:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik
It actually says "God wins" not "Good win", also what would you expect from something made by an anon?

GOD does WIN

encouraging YOU point that out

GIVE LOVE A CHANCE BROTHER

edit on 492023 by MetalThunder because: weigh your reply ... better yet move along

posted on Apr, 9 2023 @ 06:42 PM
link   
QTSR April 9:

QTSR April 9:

edit on 4/9/2023 by OveRcuRrEnteD because: * the opinions expressed in the quotes of this post do not necessarily reflect the opinions of the poster.

posted on Apr, 9 2023 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Why are you acting like you don't know it is something Q posted a few times and not necessarily something I believe in?

posted on Apr, 9 2023 @ 07:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

He's also pointing to "GO" in WWG1WGA

posted on Apr, 9 2023 @ 07:47 PM
link   
a reply to: OveRcuRrEnteD

I wonder if Q the Storm Rider constructs his Intel to match what he is observing taking place around the globe in real time rather than him actually having access to secret intel as he insinuates. According to his info, there are three different scenarios going on. A. The Cabal has already been defeated. All the criminals have already been arrested and tried in tribunals. They've been replaced with actors or clones and we are watching a movie. B. There is a band of white hats fighting bad actors in underground warfare in which case, the Cabal hasn't been defeated yet. C. Citizens are going to rise up and overthrow governments starting in Europe. Is it A, B or C? Is it all three? Does Storm Rider not really know what's happening because I remember quite a while back he claimed that Donald Trump was going to use the Rods of God.

edit on 9-4-2023 by socialmediaclown because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2023 @ 08:15 PM
link   
a reply to: socialmediaclown

Q the Storm Rider constructs his Intel to match what he is observing taking place around the globe in real time rather than him actually having access to secret intel as he insinuates

imo, yes. but it does seem that some of the posts are copypasta and it is quite obvious Storm Rider depends rather heavily on Fulford reports in many posts. who knows about others that are claimed to be wires and such. matters not to me as it is just another pov.

here is the only post that has "rods of god" in it. Nothing about Trump

posted on Apr, 9 2023 @ 08:19 PM
link   
a reply to: OveRcuRrEnteD

He initially brought up rods of god while he was still on Twitter.

posted on Apr, 9 2023 @ 08:47 PM
link   

France is demanding that Europe cuts ties with the United States

edit on 492023 by MetalThunder because: TIME is YOUrs

posted on Apr, 9 2023 @ 09:17 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 9 2023 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Have George Soros and his son been responsible for human lives being lost? If so, eliminating them will save lives, going forward.

posted on Apr, 9 2023 @ 09:42 PM
link   
FYI: The FBI scours the internet for "RED PILL" and then tries to find the extreme fascist using that term.

www.foxnews.com...

If Q wasn't shut down, he could tell us how to have some fun with the "Red Pill" term...with millions of us following his guidance to drive FBI managers to drinking even heavier, and giving shrinks even more business.

new topics

top topics

<< 302  303  304    306  307  308 >>

join