It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---WHO WILL PUT AN END TO THE ENDLESS?--- -Part- --42--

page: 27
<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2022 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Dark to light.
Another lawsuit, this time by the Informed Consent Action Network [ICAN], court order beating the data out of the CDC.
Circling back to V-Safe, the CDC had over 10 million people who used the app to inform them of jab injuries and the CDC just sat on it.
Strange? "But then, strangely, the CDC never published any data from V-Safe."
The numbers are staggering.
Early in this plandemic we heard how hospitals were overwhelmed due to Covid. This might explain some of it. Extrapolating from the data as many as 18 million people of 230 million jabbed were hospitalized.
Trust The Science? The CDC still has on their website "Covid-19 vaccines are safe, effective!"

American Liberty Report
ICAN
CDC Covid jabs

posted on Nov, 21 2022 @ 01:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2
a reply to: RookQueen

Could be a deliberately confusing statement. Come active campaigning, he may find both platforms of use.

Cheers

I don't think so. Elon is a solution to a reaction. He's a contingency plan. The moment he starts blabbing about ridding the internet of anonymity you can bet your bottom dollar he's part of the great reset and social credit score. Jordan Peterson revealed himself, as well. Hopefully I'm wrong about Elon, but I don't think so.

It's fairly obvious war gaming to me. Truth Social is what Elon is attempting to make gullible conservatives think Twitter is—free speech app.

Also it's in the best interest of anyone currently using windows 10 to create an offline account. Unplug your internet and try to sign in to your profile to see what I'm talking about.

We must reject the lizards with big noses and all of their tech. Follow the X. You can trace the X back to ancient times. All the way back to the Myth of the Three Hares—the white rabbit.
edit on 21-11-2022 by NoAlienBastards because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2022 @ 01:24 PM
link   
It's Ivermectin time!
IDSA Guidelines on the Tratment and Management of Patients with Covid

Seriously the people on this panel need to have justice served raw.
In words matter> Now they suggest against Ivermectin for hospitalized patients with Covid. At least that leaves some wiggle room for Drs. The bigger issue is that of the study conducted by Ahmed. He used Ivermectin for 5 days and had great results. [click link 1010]. What did this panel do? They threw the study out. All the rest of the studies only used Ivermectin for 1 day. We're back to Trust The Science.
How can they even justify that maybe ok if in the hospital but then turn around and recommend against Ivermectin for Covid ill people outside of the hospital setting? This is just. just so wrong.

Lurking in the details a subtle result from the random controlled trials...the ventilators did not show "any meaningful effect on need for ventilators." Found under Benefits.

posted on Nov, 21 2022 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Next up- Paxlovid -the safe and effective drug by Pfizer sponsored by Trust The Science.

We already knew about the dangerous drug interactions but now blood clots and irregular heart beats. Pfizer have a heart.
Now how will we know if jab related or paxlovid related. Maybe at this point the better question is anything Pfizer related.
It seems Bourla is committed to what he said to Klaus Schwab at having the tools to reduce the world population by 50%.

Breaking Paxlovid

posted on Nov, 21 2022 @ 01:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

originally posted by: MountainLaurel

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: Nevercompromise
Brief written summary please?
Has the case been accepted or only filed?

Looks like it’s been filed and by 11-23 they will make a decision if it will be heard by SC. Could be BIGLY if SC hears the case, worth keeping an eye on this one.

This sort of thing has come up often here, and I get why people get excited because they see their cause written in legal format headed to the columned building to be ruled on.

These are not "cases" the SC will ever look at. They prefer, as a rule, to rule on cases that have been ruled on already - they are not meant to be the first stop on anything but emergency cases of national consequence. Cases, as a rule, need to be related to the topics they are in charge of looking at, not simply act as the policeman for disputes.

That said, even if the SC takes some random Non Maritime case, common law etc., it would only mean a ruling on that case and does have much force unless folks decided to adhere to it on their own. Folks think, incorrectly, the SC has legislative power but they do not. There is what the SC was meant to be, and what it has become, and 99% of the population understands neither version.

Hello COM. I appreciate your perspective above the treeline.
I took a peak at all 18 pages, then took screen grabs and put them into an (unintended-oops!) reverse order thread on twitter without the PDF link. Archived offline original copies. World is backwards so it is aporopo, not necessary to edit...
But what's most discouraging to me besides deboosting (twitter algos) due to lack of blue checkmark entitlement is that nobody clicks the links I share to my homework/shared information on twitter...why I signed up, and stay active.

Granting that any able person can edit PDFs, qualifying discouragement from opening on personal CPUs to most people...

I've seen on two occasions here where dask exhibited human emotion while I've estimated him/her an AI. No offense dask.

I lost my train of thought where I was going and in rereading thusly this post; it appears (to me at least) I'm accusing you personally of not reading pdf, for which my apology is in order in case lying to myself thinking such without merit.

Momentum is our strength and our weakness
Leverage is our strength and our weakness
Emotion is our strength and our weakness
Economics is our strength and our weakness

Balance is our objective.

I've basically become indigent/unemployable as a stay home caregiver for my wife with severe PTSD exacerbated by covid bs.

I'm glad I do not wield lightning, which also saddens me in times like this

posted on Nov, 21 2022 @ 01:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman
Like I said, you don't get the point.

I have said it before but maybe you need to be reminded, Q is a LARP and without Q, or at least a group of "patriots" taking care of business behind the scenes, nothing similar to "The Plan" is going to come to fruition and since this is the Q thread...

Also, I do reserve the right to question the validity of some of the "proof" presented here and, here is the kicker, whether I acknowledge something as valid proof or not doesn't make a difference IRL but neither does anybody elses opinion on the matter.

posted on Nov, 21 2022 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Comically he has to leave many of the whiny bots up, otherwise things will appear out of whack. There must be a polarity point, so bots/drones/mind controlled minions must provide the outrage for contrast.

Reality Creation

(post by NoAlienBastards removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Nov, 21 2022 @ 02:30 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Nov, 21 2022 @ 03:06 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Nov, 21 2022 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Special Counsel Investigating Trump Was Key Figure In IRS Targeting Scandal

“This seems egregious to me – could we ever charge a [18 U.S.C. §] 371 conspiracy to violate laws of the USA for misuse of such non-profits to get around existing campaign finance laws + limits?,” Smith wrote in an email to colleagues, per the Oversight Committee report. His email suggested that the department investigate conservative non-profits that reportedly may have violated campaign finance laws, according to The New York Times.

In his role as special counsel, Smith will oversee two investigations into Trump. One is regarding whether he or his affiliates “unlawfully interfered in the transfer of power following the 2020 presidential election,” per the order of appointment.

The other concerns Trump’s possession of classified information at his private Mar-a-Lago estate following the expiration of his term in violation of federal law, leading to a raid of Mar-a-Lago by the FBI on Aug. 8. (RELATED: Trump Says FBI Raided Mar-A-Lago)

At the beginning of this thread there is a ton of information about what a "special counsel" is and is not. What they can do and what they cannot. Note what he is allegedly looking into... FBI already said there was nothing on the raid nonsense, so what was "collected" that needs looking into? There was clearly no "interference" with the transfer of power, zero, none, nada, zilch, otherwise Team Joe would have presented it, or impeached on it, so what is he looking into?

These are all Inversions at this point. Just because someone is a Swamp Creature, does mean they are not simply mercenaries and or have switched sides. Takes a Swamp Creature to catch one.

posted on Nov, 21 2022 @ 03:31 PM
link   
You CLEARLY don't get it either like I am saying. Touche'

I do agree with your pretense when it is about the data being wrong, or right. You do have that right as do I. I can't agree that you get what I have been pointing out because you keep marking time in the same spot. As we get into each of these over the years you have a theme of "nothing to see here" and that is all there is to it. I agree sometimes. Debbie downer is one thing, just ignoring what is in our face and going pfhhtpht while not seeing it, is another. You have helped us hone our debate skills and data preparedness Dask. That I concede gladly.

originally posted by: daskakik
a reply to: Justoneman
Like I said, you don't get the point.

I have said it before but maybe you need to be reminded, Q is a LARP and without Q, or at least a group of "patriots" taking care of business behind the scenes, nothing similar to "The Plan" is going to come to fruition and since this is the Q thread...

Also, I do reserve the right to question the validity of some of the "proof" presented here and, here is the kicker, whether I acknowledge something as valid proof or not doesn't make a difference IRL but neither does anybody elses opinion on the matter.

posted on Nov, 21 2022 @ 03:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful1

Good find on pope Francis speech with focus, T1!

posted on Nov, 21 2022 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Certain things are back by "popular demand" like the McRib. Meme or No Meme is most assuredly not back by popular demand, but there is an interest in "fact checking" memes and who am I to deny those who enjoy it.

For those who don't know, Meme Or No Meme was inspired by the Clown World emerging in the the last year, revealing a world where it was almost impossible to tell what was a Meme/Joke and what was real.

So without further addooooooooooo, here we go.

This one I'm going to debunk myself, because we all know...

It has become a cause celeb to pick your favorite banned Twit Account and ask The Muskinator to reinstate. There are many good accounts lost, many actually, but I vote for a Q favorite: Ms. KarliBoone, MidnightRider, as her enthusiasm and sense of humor is important. Not sure if she wants back, but she did have great stuff in her twit feed.

posted on Nov, 21 2022 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Reminder.

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: 72efc4 No.6954607 📁
Jul 8 2019 17:08:02 (EST)
Anonymous ID: bc9ab2 No.6954435 📁
Jul 8 2019 16:59:53 (EST)

TheStorm.jpg⬇

>>6954422
>>6954435
Just because the 'public' is unaware of something, does not mean 'nothing' is happening.
MUELLER hearing a tactic meant to delay (H) report?
(H) report release necessary prior to [C]omey release?
(H) + [C] = D
D = the start of the mass awakening (WH, ABCs, State, Foreign, ……)
Post D comes many I's.
When BLACKMAIL no longer holds due to LOSS OF SENIOR LEVEL KEY GOV POSITIONS AND 11th HOUR TESTIMONY…………those previously protected become prey.
HUNTERS BECOME THE HUNTED.
GOD WINS.
Q

Http//www.qanon.pub

(H) REPORT + [ C ] Corney docleak = D

The house has promised an investigations alongs with publishing reports into the Biden(Obama) corruption and foreign compromised businesses dealings.

Durham hasn't said a thing about Comey yet.

Will he ever?

It may not matter.

The house Rs are sitting on over a dozen FBI and other Govt agents who came to them as whistle-blowers of egregious internal corruption and political criminality.

Some were ordered to cover up for Hunter Biden.

They will likely testify.

Why doesn't anyone talk about the underage stuff on hunters laptop?

What happened to Anthony Weiners laptop?

Hunters become the Hunted

And of course at this point, who can stop the house investigation?

will they try to end the endless?

NCSWIC
edit on 11 21 2022 by dashen because: Who can stop the endless editing?

posted on Nov, 21 2022 @ 04:41 PM
link   

thanks Judicial Watch

It's all out in the open now.

Does anyone care?

posted on Nov, 21 2022 @ 04:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thoughtful1
a reply to: cimmerius
It has been a Herculean task trying to get some horses to at least look at the water.

You know what they say about horses and water. You can lead a horse to water... but you can't make him drink.

Q has led us to water.

The deep state has made us thirsty.
edit on 11/21/2022 by cimmerius because: Tweak

posted on Nov, 21 2022 @ 05:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman
As we get into each of these over the years you have a theme of "nothing to see here" and that is all there is to it.

Well, the post I replied to said I "ignore the corruption..." which is not true at all. I acknowledge it but have stated, as my main point, that much of what was uncovered here is reheated CT and has been known or at least suspected for a long time and it has never really made much of a difference.

Now, these threads are serving the same type of theories but with the twist that there is a team working behind the scenes for justice. If that isn't true then the premise of this thread falls flat which is the reason why I dislike the goalpost shift from "Do it Q" to "It doesn't matter who Q is or if they are even real" because it makes a big difference in the results.

So, my point isn't "there is nothing to see here", although at times the speculation is flimsy and that does fit, it is that no matter how convinced you are that you are uncovering the truth the critical part of these threads, Q, has failed to deliver.
edit on 21-11-2022 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2022 @ 06:09 PM
link   
HUNTERS LAPTOP........CBS finds no one tampered with original files

Oh chit!😳 CBS?? If you havent seen this, watch!! They're being exposed BIGLY now! This is absolutely amazing. The whole world is seeing the truth, and will know the horrific crimes this entire family has committed. Conspiracy, no more. Its time for justice to be served.

t.me...

video on Rumble
rumble.com...

posted on Nov, 21 2022 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Saudi Energy Minister, Prince Abdulaziz bin Salman, categorically denies recent reports that Saudi Arabia is discussing with other OPEC producers an output increase of 500,000 barrels per day.

t.me...

www.spa.gov.sa...

top topics

<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join