It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---WHO WILL PUT AN END TO THE ENDLESS?--- -Part- --42--

page: 26
<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2022 @ 09:23 AM
link   
The latest slapping of Macron seems to be suppressed in the media. It is on youtube, but English language media doesn't seem to mention it. Bad citizen!

Cheers
edit on 21-11-2022 by F2d5thCavv2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2022 @ 09:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kaiju666

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

We've reached a point where q needs to come on out and say what he means. So there's not all the guesswork... lack of focus, afterwards.

After all, nothing can stop what is coming.

As it can be frustrating, I always look at this 2 ways. I do this myself to people sometimes, ask question/s for a teaching/make them think moment. The other thing is maybe if it’s said flat out straight forward, it might F up/ruin investigations? Assuming there are some.

Q said at least once every 3 months, nothing can stop what is coming.

If that is indeed the case, he can do like Joe Biden did in oct 2020, and tell everyone what is going to happen, and no one will stop it.

It's just occurred to me that maybe q was referring to the 2020 election steal. Because after it happened q went silent.

posted on Nov, 21 2022 @ 09:49 AM
link   

a reply to: Nevercompromise
Brief written summary please?
Has the case been accepted or only filed?

Looks like it’s been filed and by 11-23 they will make a decision if it will be heard by SC. Could be BIGLY if SC hears the case, worth keeping an eye on this one.

posted on Nov, 21 2022 @ 09:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: MountainLaurel

Looks like it’s been filed and by 11-23 they will make a decision if it will be heard by SC. Could be BIGLY if SC hears the case, worth keeping an eye on this one.

Okay thanks. When I get home I will listen to the video to learn what the subject of this case is.

posted on Nov, 21 2022 @ 10:04 AM
link   

We've reached a point where q needs to come on out and say what he means. So there's not all the guesswork... lack of focus, afterwards.

As it can be frustrating, I always look at this 2 ways. I do this myself to people sometimes, ask question/s for a teaching/make them think moment. The other thing is maybe if it’s said flat out straight forward, it might F up/ruin investigations? Assuming there are some.

Q said at least once every 3 months, nothing can stop what is coming.

If that is indeed the case, he can do like Joe Biden did in oct 2020, and tell everyone what is going to happen, and no one will stop it.

It's just occurred to me that maybe q was referring to the 2020 election steal. Because after it happened q went silent.

OR maybe he was talking about this.....

www.youtube.com...

posted on Nov, 21 2022 @ 10:09 AM
link   

The cases were mostly denied in 2020 by SCOTUS because they refused to follow the law and take the cases through individual state courts as each state has different voting laws....

Since most state courts did not even hear any cases they never even made it through the proper legal courts to have standing to file at the SCOTUS level which I am sure is the case with this one also.

We all know why....fixed courts.
edit on 21-11-2022 by SMOKINGGUN2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2022 @ 10:09 AM
link   

"We've reached a point where q needs to come on out and say what he means. So there's not all the guesswork... lack of focus, afterwards."

Seems to me, as soon as a definite statement is made, the true/false polarity kicks in. Resistance is immediate. Arguments ensue, instead of discussion. No concrete statement, no concrete push-back.

You’ll notice the criticisms of Q are always sweeping generalities. There is little in the way of specific factual claims to “disprove.” The messages are, however, very suggestive and just guided enough to provide food for thought or subjects to research.

Any information one is told, originating from outside our self, is considered a possibility, maybe true, maybe not. Withholding automatic belief of other’s opinions is a defensive instinct. But grasping unspoken implications is a survival skill. Anything one figures out for themselves is likely to be internalized and believed. It has to be our conclusion, not someone else’s.

Awakening isn’t something others can do to us, like tapping us on the head with a magic wand. Awakening has to originate organically within ourselves. We have to be shown, not told.
edit on 11/21/2022 by cimmerius because: Tweak

posted on Nov, 21 2022 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Kevin McCarthy
@GOPLeader
·
1h
One of the first orders of business under your new House Republican majority → Fully re-open the U.S. Capitol to the public.

posted on Nov, 21 2022 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Balenciaga is slammed by furious parents over 'disgusting' campaign showing children holding BONDAGE-clad teddy bear handbags
www.dailymail.co.uk...

www.youtube.com...

posted on Nov, 21 2022 @ 11:08 AM
link   
a reply to: NoAlienBastards

And a poorly hidden selection of online child abuse court papers

posted on Nov, 21 2022 @ 11:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: cimmerius

"We've reached a point where q needs to come on out and say what he means. So there's not all the guesswork... lack of focus, afterwards."

Awakening isn’t something others can do to us, like tapping us on the head with a magic wand. Awakening has to originate organically within ourselves. We have to be shown, not told.

Replying to myself, because I’m a bad, bad person.

There is also a question of agency. We have seen a countless number of ways the Powers That Be try to control our thoughts. Q is trying to help us to escape that and think for ourselves. Not as easy as it might sound, as we have been trained from grade-school to accept what we are told.

Giving power back to the people is not just about having our election vote count. It’s also about freedom to think for ourselves, draw our own conclusions, and take responsibility for our choices.

It’s kind of like a love relationship. You don’t coerce the ones you love. You don’t tell them what to do. You may discuss, you may guide, but you let them be themselves. There is a risk that they might not always agree with you, but you trust them because you have faith in who they are at their core.

The State has done all it can to turn us into dumb cattle. Then they disrespect us and feel they must manage us because we act like cattle. Q refuses to do that. It’s time to claim our full humanity.

Awakening is just becoming what we should have been all along.

posted on Nov, 21 2022 @ 11:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: SMOKINGGUN2012

Laughable....

Not to the people in this.

Supreme court 22-380
edit on 21-11-2022 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2022 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Trump snubs Twitter after Musk announces reactivation of ex-president's account

4 minute readNovember 20, 20228:08 PM CSTLast Updated 16 hours ago
Trump snubs Twitter after Musk announces reactivation of ex-president's account
By Sheila Dang and Helen Coster
Nov 19 (Reuters) - Donald Trump on Saturday said he had no interest in returning to Twitter even as a slim majority voted in favor of reinstating the former U.S. president, who was banned from the social media service for inciting violence, in a poll organized by new owner Elon Musk.

www.reuters.com... y/musks-twitter-poll-showing-narrow-majority-want-trump-reinstated-2022-11-20/
edit on R20222022kQ000000America/ChicagoAmerica/Chicago11 by RookQueen because: added

posted on Nov, 21 2022 @ 12:01 PM
link   
a reply to: RookQueen

Could be a deliberately confusing statement. Come active campaigning, he may find both platforms of use.

Cheers

posted on Nov, 21 2022 @ 12:02 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi
Rel I may have found something that links to the latest ku post #4963.

Focus. Pope Francis made a speech on February 27/22 [17] entitled "Focus on the Goodness In Others, Not The Flaws."
Focus on The Goodness Of Others
He seems to be very concerned about the use of words all of a sudden. "At times, though, we pay scarce attention to our words and we use them superficially.
But words carry weight: They enable us to express thoughts and feelings."

I call it a speech when he quotes the Secretary General of the UN "To abuse words is to scorn the human being."
One of the most powerful tools we use here are words along with the memes.
Focus is posted twice. There is the political corruption/ treason side and then there is the Covid bioweapon. We need to focus on both. FOCUS on one is of greater urgency at the moment than the other but both are very important.
----
Ascension. Gem Ascension Gem A couple of matches stood out to me. Biden/Harris and Catholic shame > Pope Francis?
One of the synonyms is escalating.Synonym
The situation is escalating.
Anyway just some thoughts.

posted on Nov, 21 2022 @ 12:08 PM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2
That is what I was thinking/ wondering as well.....

edit on R20222022kQ000000America/ChicagoAmerica/Chicago11 by RookQueen because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2022 @ 12:16 PM
link   

This sort of thing has come up often here, and I get why people get excited because they see their cause written in legal format headed to the columned building to be ruled on.

These are not "cases" the SC will ever look at. They prefer, as a rule, to rule on cases that have been ruled on already - they are not meant to be the first stop on anything but emergency cases of national consequence. Cases, as a rule, need to be related to the topics they are in charge of looking at, not simply act as the policeman for disputes.

That said, even if the SC takes some random Non Maritime case, common law etc., it would only mean a ruling on that case and does have much force unless folks decided to adhere to it on their own. Folks think, incorrectly, the SC has legislative power but they do not. There is what the SC was meant to be, and what it has become, and 99% of the population understands neither version.

posted on Nov, 21 2022 @ 12:17 PM
link   
a reply to: cimmerius
Well bad, bad person
your comment "Freedom to think for ourselves, draw our own conclusions and take responsibility for our choices" resonates with me.

It has been a Herculean task trying to get some horses to at least look at the water. One friend who is committed to being deeply asleep looked at the books I am reading and decided to get the audio of Robert F. Kennedy's book. No push from me. The wheels are slowly turning but I cannot influence her current conclusion that it is just such a negative book.
However the horse has approached the water and placed the first hoof in.
Next suggestion was to check out some of the links he provides to see if what he states is accurate.

A couple of others have asked me for recommendations because they simply don't know where to look. Again they need to come to their own conclusions. Reading, listening and doing the work will mean much more to them than if I just tell them.

posted on Nov, 21 2022 @ 12:25 PM
link   
a reply to: SMOKINGGUN2012

SG2012, I had an afternoon nap on the sofa and had the weird dream below, then I saw your post and Looking Glass youtube link!

DREAM
I'm walking down street in a video game. A guy with long dark hair walks alongside me and explains that I'm to go to him when I'm ready to leave the game and "ascend". I feel that he is the "gatekeeper" (St Peter?).

I delay going to him, to ascend, because I don't want to leave my kids unprotected, so keep walking past the"portal" openings on the pavement.

Eventually I reach the last portal and look over to the guy, who says "Last chance" and beckons me over.

I go over to him and he sits me down and draws a circle with his finger on my leg, just above the knee. The circle turns into a kind of Looking Glass portal and we see a dark blue view of space with a round brighter blue spaceship coming toward the portal to collect me. Then the ship stops approaching and the guy says "Oh dear, something is blocking you from leaving?"

I ask what happens if I don't leave. He replies that everyone else will leave, then he will leave and then I'll be alone on earth.

I desperately try to think what I may have done that is blocking me from ascending and I fret.

The movie cuts back to him looking into the portal on my leg and he says "Ah, it's clearing now!"

Then I wake up before learning if I've ascended or not.

Distraction over... just thought I'd share.

edit on 21-11-2022 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2022 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Wait, so twitter under the hatred of Muskinator rule, is cracking down on the conspiracy theory that is child exploitation and the rest which cannot be named? Weird.

So wait, CBS, which clutched the pearls as it fell into the puffy fainting couch over "fears" that they'd be supporting twitter hate, stays at twitter despite the fear, and..... reports the Hunter Biden Laptop is real??? I thought it was a conspiracy theory created by the russ russ russians and CBS knew it was fake? Weird.

Pointless Clip

See the symbols. What does America, and Humanity in general just love: Raise them up and knock them down when they falter.

Oh, we just love to turn on the hero. So, what to do? Well raise Joe up, 81m votes, then throw him off the bridge. Sadly, it is how humans have been wired, and there is no way around it, so it must be used to expose things.
edit on 21-11-2022 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join