It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---WHO WILL PUT AN END TO THE ENDLESS?--- -Part- --42--

page: 25
<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2022 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Anyone seen more about this?

Any US Dollar Notes Below Year 2021 Will Not Be Acceptable From January 2023 – US Govt

The restriction implies that any US Dollar note below 2021 printed date will no longer be accepted or be a legal tender anywhere in the world… This effort is to curb billions of illegal monies in dollar bills warehoused around African continent emanating from drug related, terrorism, kidnapping and money from corrupt politicians.

2014 Rosie Rios said she was designing the last 100 dollar bill, as in last.

FTX go boom, fake printing the 100 now in the crosshairs?

posted on Nov, 20 2022 @ 07:13 PM
link   
I gotta ask, even though I know the answer: When are the fake Joe followers going to be removed?

Sadly, they're not. If they are removed Team Joe will say they were real, even though they have no proof. They'll claim to be the true victims in all of this.

Anyone else find it funny that people using Twitter are experts on how Twitter should be run, and, are using Twitter to tell the world how Twitter needs to be run, even though the do not work at Twitter and have zero actual skin in the game?

Opinions are like ____

Speaking of Opinions and Ahos, this guy,,, hey moron Truth Social, oh, and, while DJT was banned from twitter every statement was put on it anyway. What a buffoon bot.

posted on Nov, 20 2022 @ 07:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman
Dask sure is not saying anything on this. I am curious to how long he can ignore the corruption really is as bad as we keep finding with our sources here.

After all this time you still don't understand my position.

I have never said corruption doesn't exist or that it isn't as bad as uncovered here. I am just of the idea that Q isn't real and they are not leading a group of white hats fighting behind the scenes to combat said corruption.

posted on Nov, 20 2022 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Kayne was reinstated to Twitter and his first tweet was

-" Shalom : ) "

Lol, it's gonna be ok.

posted on Nov, 20 2022 @ 08:27 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen
Interesting tweets. Climate Propaganda
someone said it

Tonight is the last episode of Walking Dead cue the zombie apocalypse? 10 Seasons of Darkness
Soft Disclosure?
Pelos i

eponymous Grace Hanson and Frankie Bergstein, two aging women who form an unlikely friendship after their husbands reveal they are in love with each other and plan to get married.

Jobinhiding

Charlize Theron as Rita Leeds, an intellectually disabled British woman who becomes Michael's female companion.

]
edit on 2022/11/20 by CrazyFox because:

posted on Nov, 20 2022 @ 08:36 PM
link   
More disclosure, exactly as predicted, in the correct timeframe.

PFIZER Uses Press Release to Deny Liability Risk in Bizarre Announcement

For those who do understand this scientific word-vomit (clearly not intended for the general public or investor community), a scientifically sound takeaway would be that a patient’s antibody responses to PFIZER’s mRNA bivalent booster is so strong it would actually be categorized as harmful and potentially life-threatening.

So why did PFIZER issue this bizarre press release? Well if you read paragraph six, it would appear that PFIZER used the bivalent booster announcement to assure their investors that:

PFIZER did NOT receive FDA approval for COMIRNATY,

PFIZER is NOT the marketer of COMIRNATY, and

PFIZER still has iron-clad immunity under Emergency Use Authorization (EUA).

These claims can easily be proven to be FALSE.

Again, folks really fail to understand the nature of "disclosure" post events. There will be no giant Presser, with cameras and thousands hanging on the words "everyone was lied to about the jab, here is the truth." Not gonna happen on any topic. Folks will get drips and drabs, and it will be up to them to put it all together no matter the topic.

posted on Nov, 20 2022 @ 09:00 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Next, it's going to be shown that since this vaccine was in a test phase, anyone that took it did so voluntarily. In as much the company can't be sued for damages.

Just watch.

posted on Nov, 20 2022 @ 09:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday
I second that

These people are sick

posted on Nov, 20 2022 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Numbers of interest.

Strange, the m.A.L.I.C.E. bot collective run on numbers, but because they are soulless bots, they don't understand how they are represented here and why. Doesn't stop them from mouthing, sorry, 1/0'sing off of course.

Being held in "winter" not the usual season for WC action.

Q "Ball"

4Years 4Months 4Days

posted on Nov, 20 2022 @ 11:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

We've reached a point where q needs to come on out and say what he means. So there's not all the guesswork... lack of focus, afterwards.

After all, nothing can stop what is coming.

As it can be frustrating, I always look at this 2 ways. I do this myself to people sometimes, ask question/s for a teaching/make them think moment. The other thing is maybe if it’s said flat out straight forward, it might F up/ruin investigations? Assuming there are some.

posted on Nov, 21 2022 @ 01:42 AM
link   
a reply to: CrazyFox
Hmmmm..... I know photo's can flip when loaded up to internet, but being a therapist I find it odd that the women have been affected on the right and the blokes on the right.
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Nov, 21 2022 @ 01:48 AM
link   

13 Billion Dead After Trump Unbanned From Twitter

"The barbarity unleashed by President Trump posting words on a website has literally killed every human on earth and then killed billions of them again," said Representative Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez. "I myself have already died seventeen times from Trump's tweets.

At publishing time, Mr. Trump had called for an end to the violence, directly causing another billion people to die.

posted on Nov, 21 2022 @ 01:59 AM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

Sadly, if this was real Cortez would have blamed the deaths on people wanting to bed her.

While clearly satire, I wonder how long it will take for the media to blame shootings and street violence on Trump tweeting something benign.

Speaking of which anyone else find it weird that "Club-Q" was the site of a mass shooting today? The media was open about it being a LBGTQ/whatever club, much at least local stressed the name more than the people inside. Though to be fair there was a story on Trans-Violence and such last week before the shooting took place. So, I guess there's that.
edit on 21-11-2022 by Guyfriday because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2022 @ 02:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

weird that "Club-Q" was the site of a mass shooting today

Well... it kinda fits the local pattern of DEN/DIA with it's murals and rumoured underground shenanigans and the Aurora Dark Knight Rises theatre shooting.

All very queer...

differing in some way from what is usual or normal : ODD, STRANGE, WEIRD

"How queer it seems," Alice said to herself, "to be going messages for a rabbit!" Lewis Carroll

ECCENTRIC, UNCONVENTIONAL

Dwelling apart in the depths of the woods are the various kinds of mountaineers, —hunters, prospectors, and the like, —rare men, "queer characters," and well worth knowing. John Muir
Queer

#2997 linked to Something is rotten in the Denver airport (13 Photos)

Many threads about DIA/DEN on ATS

Also in the vicinity:

Cheyenne Mountain Complex

Q's recurring Shall we play a game? quote is taken from the movie Wargames that plays partly in the complex. Stargate command of SG-1 is headquartered there and that series also featured "space force" ships.

Columbine School Massaker: 1 hour drive from Denver Airport.

Bonus threads:
10/7 I said Dark Knight (shooting) was a blood sacrifice
by 13th Zodiac (356 flags - shooting took place 20/7 !)

The pre-massacre predictive thread from 10/7 by 13th Zodiac:
Dark Knight:Lucifer Rises

This film is due to premier on the 19th of this month in the Southern Hemisphere and on the 20th in the North.
Is there an event comming 24hrs eitherside of this date with time zones.

edit on 21-11-2022 by MindBodySpiritComplex because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2022 @ 05:29 AM
link   
Joseph Lubin - pretty sure he's been discussed in the thread - but I can't remember the details:

Nathaniel C J Rothschild tweet #1 at 00:33 EST:

Joseph Lubin

CAPS gematria = 22

Nathaniel C J Rothschild tweet #2 at 00:35 EST:

Delete Player

CAPS gematria = 20

Is he calling for a pawn to be sacrificed?

posted on Nov, 21 2022 @ 06:22 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 21 2022 @ 07:44 AM
link   
twitter.com...

Another SC case coming .
This one is going to need someone to start it's own thread (not me).

This kinda sets a new narrative I'ld say

posted on Nov, 21 2022 @ 08:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Nevercompromise

Laughable....

posted on Nov, 21 2022 @ 09:11 AM
link   
Oh now, you have been reminded by me and others as we hit those points along the way. You can argue the Q thing as being your point. Mine has been that some of your positions ignore things that are crucial to the discussion in a manner that pulls down the thread.

I am ok with you pointing out things that failed. I also see the data that way with you on many occasions and have reeeeee'd on that even. I am referring to the important details that says to me you are telling us there just is 'nothing really to see here' that we have had along these threads when there has been something indeed. Challenges to the data is always acceptable. Being accurate in the reasoning is the issue I see. It has been often about the details where we digress.

originally posted by: daskakik

originally posted by: Justoneman
Dask sure is not saying anything on this. I am curious to how long he can ignore the corruption really is as bad as we keep finding with our sources here.

After all this time you still don't understand my position.

I have never said corruption doesn't exist or that it isn't as bad as uncovered here. I am just of the idea that Q isn't real and they are not leading a group of white hats fighting behind the scenes to combat said corruption.

edit on 21-11-2022 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2022 @ 09:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Nevercompromise
Brief written summary please?
Has the case been accepted or only filed?

top topics

<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join